Remember me
▼ Content

Ding Dong the Witch is dead. That said queen elizabeth lived long enough to kill Princess Diana first

Page 6 of 7<<<4567>
27-09-2022 14:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Sorry kid, the geology of the terminal moraines left by the last ice age are not speculation,

Speculation is all it is ... and very flawed speculation it is.

Swan wrote:they are part of Earth's geology.

Swan, this is a stupid thing to write. The prefix "geo" means "of the earth."

You have not moved the football downfield any. You are stuck in an erroneous belief that science somehow speculates about the past. It does not. You gullibly believe that your geology-wielding clergy have somehow been bestowed omniscience and thus you don't call booooolsch't. As a result, you regurgitate what you have been ordered to believe and I get to rake you over the coals.

You make this fun.

Says the genius in his own mind who denies the last ice age and the holocaust. Very bright

LOL did you make any post today not involving your hero which is me?

Next

Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

So everything that eludes your feeble IQ such as quantum entangled networking is a circular argument fallacy because this is the only way that your mind can cope with it's ignorance.

If you say so little girl

Mantras 20q10...20q6...1a...

There is no such thing as 'quantum entangled networking'.

Don't worry no one will be contacting you to help with the new unbreakable and instantaneous quantum entangled cryptography being designed for the transmission of nuclear codes. Why? because your entire life is dedicated to proclaiming that it can't be done. So Willy you are no Oppenheimer and will never be confused with those who make it happen versus those who say no to progress all day and night

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-09-2022 16:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote:Why? because your entire life is dedicated to proclaiming that it can't be done.

Nope. He hasn't done so because he doesn't need to. Nobody needs to. General Relativity explains why it can't be done. You should learn it. Once you do, you too will understand why it can't be done. Perhaps then you will stop dedicating your life to proclaiming that it can.

I no longer have the Kia so you can stop trying to get me to let you drive it.
27-09-2022 18:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Why? because your entire life is dedicated to proclaiming that it can't be done.

Nope. He hasn't done so because he doesn't need to. Nobody needs to. General Relativity explains why it can't be done. You should learn it. Once you do, you too will understand why it can't be done. Perhaps then you will stop dedicating your life to proclaiming that it can.

Actually general relativity predicted quantum entanglement and Einstein was so flummoxed by it that he called it spooky. General relativity also does not limit the speed of photon travel to less than light speed because photon's have no mass. That said general relativity contains no fundamental laws because laws are not theory they are fact. Furthermore general relativity fully fails to explain the expansion of the universe because 85 percent of the mass and energy to fuel the observed expansion is missing.

Not that at your kia pay grade is any of this logical to you.

But at least you still have your blue pills

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

27-09-2022 20:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Sorry kid, the geology of the terminal moraines left by the last ice age are not speculation,

You have not moved the football downfield any. You are stuck in an erroneous belief that science somehow speculates about the past. It does not. You gullibly believe that your geology-wielding clergy have somehow been bestowed omniscience and thus you don't call booooolsch't. As a result, you regurgitate what you have been ordered to believe and I get to rake you over the coals.

You make this fun.

Says the genius in his own mind who denies the last ice age and the holocaust. Very bright

Next

So everything that eludes your feeble IQ such as quantum entangled networking is a circular argument fallacy because this is the only way that your mind can cope with it's ignorance.

Don't worry no one will be contacting you to help with the new unbreakable and instantaneous quantum entangled cryptography being designed for the transmission of nuclear codes. Why? because your entire life is dedicated to proclaiming that it can't be done. So Willy you are no Oppenheimer and will never be confused with those who make it happen versus those who say no to progress all day and night

Mantras 20q10...20q6...22j...22i...1a...30a...35b1...37a.
There is no such thing as 'quantum entangled cryptography'.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-09-2022 21:07
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually general relativity predicted quantum entanglement

No it doesn't.
Swan wrote:
and Einstein was so flummoxed by it that he called it spooky.

Einstein wasn't flummoxed when he created the General Theory of Relativity.
Swan wrote:
General relativity also does not limit the speed of photon travel to less than light speed because photon's have no mass.

The speed of light is always the speed of light. Photons can have a mass. See Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, and the photoelectric effect and the effects of light absorption.
Swan wrote:
That said general relativity contains no fundamental laws

Define 'fundamental law'.
Swan wrote:
because laws are not theory they are fact.

Attempted proof by buzzword. Learn what 'fact' means. It does NOT mean 'proof' or 'Universal Truth'. A scientific 'law' is a theory of science transcribed into a closed functional system, such as mathematics or logic.
Swan wrote:
Furthermore general relativity fully fails to explain the expansion of the universe

What 'expanding universe'???? There are no observable boundaries of the universe.
Swan wrote:
because 85 percent of the mass and energy to fuel the observed expansion is missing.

What expansion??????!? I assume this is another one of your religions.
Swan wrote:
Not that at your kia pay grade is any of this logical to you.
But at least you still have your blue pills

You discard logic. You discard science. You make up a mess of buzzwords to try to impress people. What a loser.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-09-2022 21:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You make this fun.

Next

There was also no such thing as the atom bomb once upon a time, which did not stop people like me from inventing it.

Now as for the current state of quantum cryptography note the following

The University of Cambridge and Toshiba Corp. created a high-bit rate QKD system using the BB84 quantum cryptography protocol.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency Quantum Network, which ran from 2002 to 2007, was a 10-node QKD network developed by Boston University, Harvard University and IBM Research.
Quantum Xchange launched the first quantum network in the U.S., featuring 1,000 kilometers (km) of fiber optic cable.
Commercial companies, such as ID Quantique, Toshiba, Quintessence Labs and MagiQ Technologies Inc., also developed commercial QKD systems.
In addition to QKD, some of the more notable protocols and quantum algorithms used in quantum cryptography are the following:

quantum coin flipping;
position-based quantum cryptography; and
device-independent quantum cryptography.
Benefits of quantum cryptography
Benefits that come with quantum cryptography include the following:

Provides secure communication. Instead of difficult-to-crack numbers, quantum cryptography is based on the laws of physics, which is a more sophisticated and secure method of encryption.
Detects eavesdropping. If a third party attempts to read the encoded data, then the quantum state changes, modifying the expected outcome for the users.
Offers multiple methods for security. There are numerous quantum cryptography protocols used. Some, like QKD, for example, can combine with classical encryption methods to increase security.
Limitations of quantum cryptography
Potential downsides and limitations that come with quantum cryptography include the following:

Changes in polarization and error rates. Photons may change polarization in transit, which potentially increases error rates.
Range. The maximum range of quantum cryptography has typically been around 400 to 500 km, with the exception of Terra Quantum, as noted below.
Expense. Quantum cryptography typically requires its own infrastructure, using fiber optic lines and repeaters.
Number of destinations. It is not possible to send keys to two or more locations in a quantum channel.
Differences between traditional cryptography and quantum cryptography
The classic form of cryptography is the process of mathematically scrambling data, where only one person who has access to the right key can read it. Traditional cryptography has two different types of key distribution: symmetric key and asymmetric key. Symmetric key algorithms work by using a single key to encrypt and decrypt information, whereas asymmetric cryptography uses two keys -- a public key to encrypt messages and a private key to decode them. Traditional cryptography methods have been trusted since it would take an impractical time frame for classical computers to factor the needed large numbers that make up public and private keys.

Percent of the above that you comprehended? Perhaps 1 percent of mostly adjectives and prepositions

ULTRA MAGA

28-09-2022 00:34
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You make this fun.

Next

There was also no such thing as the atom bomb once upon a time, which did not stop people like me from inventing it.

You didn't invent the atomic bomb. There is no such thing as 'quantum entangled cryptography'.
Swan wrote:
The classic form of cryptography is the process of mathematically scrambling data, where only one person who has access to the right key can read it. Traditional cryptography has two different types of key distribution: symmetric key and asymmetric key. Symmetric key algorithms work by using a single key to encrypt and decrypt information, whereas asymmetric cryptography uses two keys -- a public key to encrypt messages and a private key to decode them. Traditional cryptography methods have been trusted since it would take an impractical time frame for classical computers to factor the needed large numbers that make up public and private keys.

Nope. Cryptography is much more than public and private keys. Some cryptography techniques don't even HAVE keys.
Swan wrote:
Percent of the above that you comprehended? Perhaps 1 percent of mostly adjectives and prepositions

Random words. No apparent coherency.

The Parrot Killer

28-09-2022 01:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You make this fun.

Next

You didn't invent the atomic bomb. There is no such thing as 'quantum entangled cryptography'.
Swan wrote:

Nope. Cryptography is much more than public and private keys. Some cryptography techniques don't even HAVE keys.
Swan wrote:

We are different as you are a brainwashed commie who says what they are programmed to say, which is typically that what I do can't be done, yet I do it every day. So the atom bomb was built by men who refused to say can't which makes them just like me.

Quantum entanglement is not even new as it has always existed, as for the cryptography part, I am very sorry but you obviously do not have the required clearances to either know or comprehend even if it was dangled in front of your face, like your woke trannies ass

ULTRA MAGA

28-09-2022 05:21
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You make this fun.

Next

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

We are different as you are a brainwashed commie who says what they are programmed to say,

You are describing yourself again.
Swan wrote:
which is typically that what I do can't be done, yet I do it every day.

Nah. You just whine and make up shit.
Swan wrote:
So the atom bomb was built by men who refused to say can't which makes them just like me.

You didn't built the atom bomb.
Swan wrote:
Quantum entanglement is not even new as it has always existed, as for the cryptography part, I am very sorry but you obviously do not have the required clearances to either know or comprehend even if it was dangled in front of your face, like your woke trannies ass

There is no such thing as 'quantum cryptography'. Stop making up shit.
Mantras 20q10...20q6...22d...35c...35d...37d...1d.

The Parrot Killer

28-09-2022 12:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You make this fun.

Next

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

We are different as you are a brainwashed commie who says what they are programmed to say,

You are describing yourself again.
Swan wrote:
which is typically that what I do can't be done, yet I do it every day.

Nah. You just whine and make up shit.
Swan wrote:
So the atom bomb was built by men who refused to say can't which makes them just like me.

You didn't built the atom bomb.
Swan wrote:

Sorry junior QKD or quantum key distribution is very real and not entirely new either. Seriously you need to keep up or to will lose your security clearance to peel my potatoes

DEFINITION
quantum key distribution (QKD)

Alexander S. Gillis
By
Alexander S. Gillis, Technical Writer and Editor
Quantum key distribution (QKD) is a secure communication method for exchanging encryption keys only known between shared parties. The communication method uses properties found in quantum physics to exchange cryptographic keys in such a way that is provable and guarantees security.

QKD enables two parties to produce and share a key that is then used to encrypt and decrypt messages. Specifically, QKD is the method of distributing the key -- not the key itself or the messages it can enable users to send.

Key distribution on a conventional scale relies on public key cyphers that use complicated mathematical calculations and, therefore, require a prohibitive amount of processing power to break. The viability of public key ciphers, however, faces several issues, such as the constant implementation of new strategies used to attack these systems, weak random number generators and general advances in computing power. In addition, quantum computing will make much of today's public key encryption strategies unsafe and out of date.

QKD works on a scale much different from conventional key distribution in that QKD uses a quantum system that relies on basic and fundamental laws of nature to protect the data, rather than relying on mathematics. As an example, the no-cloning theorem states that it is impossible to create identical copies of an unknown quantum state, which prevents attackers from simply copying the data in the same manner that they can copy network traffic today. Additionally, if an attacker disturbs or looks at the system, the system will change in such a way that the intended parties involved will know. This is a process that is not vulnerable to increased processing power.

How does QKD work?
QKD works by transmitting many light particles, or photons, over fiber optic cables between parties. Each photon has a random quantum state, and collectively, the photons sent make up a stream of ones and zeros. This stream of quantum states that make up ones and zeros are called qubits -- the equivalent of bits in a binary system. When a photon reaches its receiving end, it'll travel through a beam splitter, which forces the photon to randomly take one path or another into a photon collector. The receiver will then respond to the original sender with data regarding the sequence of the photons sent, and the sender will then compare that with the emitter, which would have sent each photon. Photons in the wrong beam collector are discarded, and what's left is a specific sequence of bits. This bit sequence can then be used as a key to encrypt data. Any errors and data leakage are removed during a phase of error correction and other post-processing steps. Delayed privacy amplification is another post-processing step that removes any information an eavesdropper might have gained about the final secret key.

There are many different types of QKD, but two main categories are prepare-and-measure protocols and Entanglement-based protocols. Prepare-and-measure protocols focus on measuring unknown quantum states. This type of protocol can be used to detect eavesdropping, as well as how much data was potentially intercepted. Entanglement-based protocols focus around quantum states in which two objects are linked together, forming a combined quantum state. The concept of entanglement means that measurement of one object thereby affects the other. In this method, if an eavesdropper accesses a previously trusted node and changes something, the other involved parties will know.

By implementing quantum entanglement or quantum superpositions, just the process of trying to observe the photons will change the system, making an intrusion detectable.

Other more specific types of QKD include discrete variable QKD (DV-QKD) and continuous variable QKD (CV-QKD). DV-QKD will encode quantum information in variables using a photon detector to measure quantum states. An example of a DV-QKD protocol is the BB84 protocol. CV-QKD encodes quantum information on the amplitude and phase quadrants of a laser, sending the light to a receiver. The Silberhorn protocol uses this method.

Some examples of QKD protocols are the following:

BB84
Silberhorn
Decoy state
KMB09
E91
Challenges of QKD
Primarily, there are three prevailing challenges to QKD: the integration of QKD systems into current infrastructure, the distance in which photons can travel and the use of QKD in the first place. For now, it is currently difficult to implement an ideal infrastructure for QKD. QKD is perfectly secure in theory, but in practice, imperfections in tools like single photon detectors create many security vulnerabilities. It is important to keep security analysis in mind.

Modern fiber optic cables are typically limited in how far they can carry a photon. Commonly, this range is seen to be upward of 100 km. Some groups and organizations have managed to increase this range for the implementation of QKD. For example, the University of Geneva and Corning Inc. worked together to construct a system capable of carrying a photon 307 km under ideal conditions. In addition, Quantum Xchange launched Phio, a QKD network in the U.S. capable of delivering quantum keys an apparent unlimited distance using a patent-pending, out-of-band delivery system called Phio Trusted Xchange.

One of the main challenges of QKD is that it relies on already having a classically authenticated channel of communications established. This means that one of the participating users has probably already exchanged a symmetric key in the first place, creating a sufficient level of security. A system can already be made sufficiently secure without QKD through using another advanced encryption standard. However, as the use of quantum computers becomes more frequent, the possibility that an attacker could utilize quantum computing's ability to crack into current encryption methods rises -- making QKD more relevant.

Implementation
QKD has been worked on and implemented for a relatively long period of time. Some examples of where QKD has been implemented are the following:

In 2007, Los Alamos National Laboratory and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) used the BB84 protocol over a 148.7 km optical fiber.
In 2005, University of Geneva and Corning Inc. used a fiber optic wire of 307 km.
University of Cambridge and Toshiba collaborated in making a high-bit-rate QKD system using the BB84 protocol.
Peking University and Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications collaborated on creating a QKD system.
In 2017, University of Science and Technology of China measured entangled photons over 1,203 km.
China and the Institute for Quantum Optics and Quantum Information (IQOQI) in Vienna collaborated to create a quantum channel between the two locations.
Launched in 2004 and operated until 2007, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Quantum Network was a 10-node QKD network developed by a collaboration of multiple entities, such as Boston University, Harvard University and IBM Research.
In 2018, Quantum Xchange launched the first quantum network in the U.S., offering 1,000 km of fiber optic cable and 19 colocation centers along the Boston-to-Washington, D.C., corridor and metro hubs.
To make QKD systems easier to deploy, the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) released a standard in February 2019 that provides a standard interface for devices and applications to receive quantum keys.
Commercial companies, such as ID Quantique, Toshiba, QuintessenceLabs and MagiQ Technologies Inc., have also started offering commercial QKD systems. In addition, Tokyo is beginning to test its own QKD network.

QKD attack methods
Even though QKD is seen to be completely secure in theory, imperfect implementations of QKD open the potential to compromise security. Techniques for breaching QKD systems have been discovered in real-life applications because of these imperfections. For example, even though the BB84 protocol should be secure, there is currently no way to implement it perfectly.

The phase remapping attack was devised to create a backdoor that an eavesdropper could enter. The attack takes advantage of the fact that one party member must allow signals to enter and exit its device. This process takes advantage of methods used widely in many commercial QKD systems.

Another attack method is the photon number splitting attack. In an ideal setting, one user should be able to send one photon at a time to the other user. However, most of the time, additional similar photons are sent at once. These photons could be intercepted without either party knowing. The photon number splitting attack takes advantage of this.

To combat this type of attack, an improvement to the BB84 protocol was later implemented -- called decoy state QKD -- which uses a set of decoy signals mixed in with the intended BB84 signal while enabling both parties the ability to detect if an eavesdropper is listening in.

History of QKD
QKD got its start with the first proposal of quantum cryptography in the 1970s when Stephen Wiesner at Columbia University came up with the idea of quantum conjugate coding. Wiesner's paper was published in 1983. Years later, Charles H. Bennett introduced a concept of secure communication, basing his ideas on Wiesner's work. Bennett also came up with BB84 -- the first quantum cryptography protocol -- which worked using nonorthogonal states. Moreover, it was in 1990 that Artur Ekert discovered another method to QKD, basing his idea around quantum entanglement.

Future of QKD
The Quantum-Safe Security Working Group (QSSWG) was formed in the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) in order to promote the adoption of new technologies that would help quantum computing be adopted at a steady pace. As more time passes, new technology is being worked on to improve high data rates and increase the overall effective distance of QKD. QKD is beginning to be used more widely in a commercial sense, with new networks and companies offering commercial QKD systems.

You may now break off into small groups and discuss.

ULTRA MAGA

29-09-2022 00:24
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Sorry junior QKD or quantum key distribution is very real and not entirely new either. Seriously you need to keep up or to will lose your security clearance to peel my potatoes
...deleted buzzword bullshit...

There is no such thing as 'quantum key distribution'. Stop making shit up. You are just showing that you deny and discard quantum mechanics.

Mantras 20q10...20q6...22d...35c...35d...1d.

The Parrot Killer

29-09-2022 01:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

...deleted buzzword bullshit...

There is no such thing as 'quantum key distribution'. Stop making shit up. You are just showing that you deny and discard quantum mechanics.

Mantras 20q10...20q6...22d...35c...35d...1d.

You are in denial of quantum computing stocks, but on the bright side you did buy Coors

ULTRA MAGA

29-09-2022 02:14
(14389)
Swan wrote:You are in denial of quantum computing stocks, but on the bright side you did buy Coors

Swan, I just want to pull you aside and let you know that jokes are funny at most one time ... unless your audience has Alzheimer's. Jokes that might have been funny the first time become groaners the second time and eye-rollers the third. It continues to go downhill the fourth time, the fifth time, the sixth time, etc.

Which brings me to the subjects of 1. the "ninth" time and 2. your joke above.

It kind of wasn't funny the first time. Maybe you just need to work on your delivery. If you are hurting for some good material, just ask a mime.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.
29-09-2022 02:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You are in denial of quantum computing stocks, but on the bright side you did buy Coors

Swan, I just want to pull you aside and let you know that jokes are funny at most one time ... unless your audience has Alzheimer's. Jokes that might have been funny the first time become groaners the second time and eye-rollers the third. It continues to go downhill the fourth time, the fifth time, the sixth time, etc.

Which brings me to the subjects of 1. the "ninth" time and 2. your joke above.

It kind of wasn't funny the first time. Maybe you just need to work on your delivery. If you are hurting for some good material, just ask a mime.

Just imagine having a real life, outside of your mommy's basement, or owning alphabet and their quantum computer instead of a garbage can full of empty coors cans.

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

29-09-2022 09:48
(14389)
Swan wrote:Just imagine having a real life,

Not possible. I'm married with children. I remember having a real life long ago but I can't recall anything about what was involved or what that felt like.

Swan wrote:or owning alphabet and their quantum computer

They don't have a quantum computer. I know they say they do so that gullible investors will buy their stock.

29-09-2022 13:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Just imagine having a real life,

Not possible. I'm married with children. I remember having a real life long ago but I can't recall anything about what was involved or what that felt like.

Swan wrote:or owning alphabet and their quantum computer

They don't have a quantum computer. I know they say they do so that gullible investors will buy their stock.

Alphabet and IBM have quantum computer divisions. You seem to believe that your approval is needed for them to operate, when it's not. This is what indicates your massive delusionary issue.

But hey you still have the garbage bin full of empty Coors can's

ULTRA MAGA

29-09-2022 16:26
(14389)
Swan wrote:Alphabet and IBM have quantum computer divisions.

Specifically, RESEARCH divisions.

These divisions are on the books to lend plausibility and seeming feasibility to claims of pending patents and future income, truthful or otherwise. It goes to maintaining stock values. You should be familiar with this concept.

Swan wrote:You seem to believe that your approval is needed for them to operate, when it's not.

Rest assured, this is simply your delusional perception.

Swan wrote:But hey you still have a stash of Coors Light

There's a story behind that.

It turns out that I am a big fan of Melting Pot restaurants, higher-end fondue restaurants whose menus are comprised of four-course meals. They tend to be pricey but they hold a practical monopoly on that kind of fare. My wife and I really wanted to see if we could replicate one of their world class cheese fondues at home ... and SUCCESS! We caught a "copycat" recipe video by an ex employee. It turns out that the Melting Pot recipe calls for specifically Coors Light. I can vouch for the veracity of the recipe. Good stuff. Coors Light pulls through like a champ.

29-09-2022 17:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:

These divisions are on the books to lend plausibility and seeming feasibility to claims of pending patents and future income, truthful or otherwise. It goes to maintaining stock values. You should be familiar with this concept.

Swan wrote:You seem to believe that your approval is needed for them to operate, when it's not.

It turns out that I am a big fan of Melting Pot restaurants, higher-end fondue restaurants whose menus are comprised of four-course meals. They tend to be pricey but they hold a practical monopoly on that kind of fare. My wife and I really wanted to see if we could replicate one of their world class cheese fondues at home ... and SUCCESS! We caught a "copycat" recipe video by an ex employee. It turns out that the Melting Pot recipe calls for specifically Coors Light. I can vouch for the veracity of the recipe. Good stuff. Coors Light pulls through like a champ.

Your babbles are totally inconsequential to reality, except to a psychiatrist who would use them to diagnose your delusions of grandeur where you recreate the World to your own liking in the bowl of jello that you call a mind

ULTRA MAGA

29-09-2022 19:33
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Your babbles are totally inconsequential to reality, except to a psychiatrist who would use them to diagnose your delusions of grandeur where you recreate the World to your own liking in the bowl of jello that you call a mind

Inversion fallacy. Buzzword fallacy. Psychoquackery. Insult fallacies.
No argument presented. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

29-09-2022 20:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Works for both of you who are the same person anyway

ULTRA MAGA

30-09-2022 00:02
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Repetition (chanting). YALSA. Trolling. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

30-09-2022 02:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Sorry kid, I do not argue with retards like you. Then again who does?

ULTRA MAGA

30-09-2022 19:09
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

...deleted Mantra 1d...

The Parrot Killer

30-09-2022 20:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

...deleted Mantra 1d...

Why would I argue with myself, if you disagree with me the argument needs to come from you. However you are not nearly intelligent enough to mount such an argument so you just babble away which is comical because all that you can do with a PhD is as said babble here.

So please continue, because no one cares

ULTRA MAGA

01-10-2022 05:26
(21588)
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 01-10-2022 05:28
01-10-2022 18:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...

LOL the fact is that if you could present a rebuttal argument to what I posted, you would. However, it is clear that even with your PhD, you are not linguistically equipped to respond in a logical way, so you are relegated to babbling. Yawning

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 01-10-2022 18:59
01-10-2022 20:34
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...

...deleted Mantras 2...1a...

The Parrot Killer

01-10-2022 20:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...

Again, why would I argue with what I just posted? You would love to be able to argue with me, however already know that you are not mentally equipped to do so.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

01-10-2022 21:01
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...

...deleted Mantras 7...1a...

The Parrot Killer

01-10-2022 22:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...

Is that really what you went to college for, and the limit of your IQ?

ULTRA MAGA

02-10-2022 00:01
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...

...deleted Mantra 1...

The Parrot Killer

02-10-2022 00:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...

...deleted Mantra 1...

If only your mother had better abortion access.

ULTRA MAGA

02-10-2022 02:57
(14389)
Swan wrote:However, it is clear that even with your PhD, you are not linguistically equipped to respond ...

This is an internet website. We all post text. What matters is how rhetorically equipped he is, not how linguistically equipped he is. He's not speaking.

Don't be afraid to come to me for help with the hard stuff.
02-10-2022 03:00
(14389)
Swan wrote:If only your mother had better abortion access.

Obviously his mother had access to all the abortion services, but realized that it would be a very, very bad thing. As a result, we all benefit from her decision, just we all benefit from your mother's decision to not abort you.
02-10-2022 04:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:However, it is clear that even with your PhD, you are not linguistically equipped to respond ...

This is an internet website. We all post text. What matters is how rhetorically equipped he is, not how linguistically equipped he is. He's not speaking.

Don't be afraid to come to me for help with the hard stuff.

Actually, linguistics applies to both spoken and written words. But you already know that and are just trying to be difficult.

You failed, again, but hey if this curbs your meth smoking

ULTRA MAGA

02-10-2022 05:13
(14389)
Swan wrote:Actually, linguistics applies to both spoken and written words.

Nope. "Linguistic" refers to the oral/spoken with the tongue, hence the prefix "lingui" (tongue).

You referred specifically to his text response which required "rhetorically" or possibly "lexically" which refers to words.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff. I'm here through Thursday.
02-10-2022 14:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope. "Linguistic" refers to the oral/spoken with the tongue, hence the prefix "lingui" (tongue).

You referred specifically to his text response which required "rhetorically" or possibly "lexically" which refers to words.

Actually, linguistics is the scientific study of the physical, structural, functional, psychological, and social characteristics of human language, both spoken and written. But you knew that already and are just attempting to frustrate yourself more than you already are. At any rate your opinion is of no consequence to reality, since you create the schizzo world where you are king of the word salad orchestra.

ULTRA MAGA

02-10-2022 20:09
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...

...deleted Mantra 1...

...deleted Mantra 1e...

The Parrot Killer

02-10-2022 20:17
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually, linguistics is the scientific study

Science isn't linguistics. There is no branch of science called 'linguistics'. There are no theories of science on that subject at all.
Swan wrote:
of the physical, structural, functional, psychological, and social characteristics of human language, both spoken and written.
...deleted Mantras 7...5...1d...

Languages is not a physical thing. There is no such thing as a 'psychological' language. There is no such thing as a 'social characteristic' language.

Of course, this is no surprise you make this kind of idiocy because you don't know English, but claim you do.

Semantics fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 02-10-2022 20:32
02-10-2022 21:00
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
Into the Night wrote:

Science isn't linguistics. There is no branch of science called 'linguistics'. There are no theories of science on that subject at all.

Not even aware that your own language originates from India.

Ignorant troll.
Page 6 of 7<<<4567>

Join the debate Ding Dong the Witch is dead. That said queen elizabeth lived long enough to kill Princess Diana first:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Linux is dead on the desktop, so do not even waste your time considering it2630-07-2023 03:21
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead. Shithead Oconnor dead, please Lord help me grieve026-07-2023 22:12
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
DOJ, FBI targeting Catholics as 'violent extremists' FBI agents are ordered to shoot to kill009-07-2023 17:57
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact