Remember me
▼ Content

Ding Dong the Witch is dead. That said queen elizabeth lived long enough to kill Princess Diana first

Page 5 of 7<<<34567>
24-09-2022 04:58
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Whew, I dodged that bullet.
Not yet. Teleport out to Sven's. Hide there for 24 hrs. Try not to become entangled.

An interesting occurrence today; while on my way to see Sven, I ran into Ralph. It's a small world.

Anyway, Ralph asked me a question that has me kind of stumped, but I told him that you would definitely know the answer.

Is Ralph a moraine? He seems to think he is, and he has a point. He's been pushed by several glaciers. I didn't know what to tell him.

I have labored my brain trying to answer this in terms you will understand. Then it hit me. Google knows everything. I can just copynpaste what I find and translate (teleport) my intelligence onto you all.
However, Google offers no information when I search "Can a polar bear also be a moraine?". What to do?

My fear is this...
The moraine you found in the yard and Ralph MAY BE THE SAME MORAINE, but from a different realm.

Possibly could be even bigger trouble than there otherwise would be if you let the pooch play with it. Nomesayin?

Tell Ralph to just buckle up and enjoy the ride. It's who he is that matters, not what he is, or even what color he is.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
24-09-2022 05:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
GasGuzzler wrote:I have labored my brain trying to answer this in terms you will understand.

If you can't, I can check to see if I can get better terms from the credit union.

GasGuzzler wrote: Then it hit me. Google knows everything.

Well, duh.

GasGuzzler wrote:My fear is this...
The moraine you found in the yard and Ralph MAY BE THE SAME MORAINE, but from a different realm.

Good thinking. I checked and yes, my moraine is entangled! Just not to Ralph. So I'm kind of back to square one. I can't check Ralph's moraine tag because someone illegally ripped it off. I can't blame hexavalent chromium this time.

If you don't know the answer, I'm up schytt creek without a piddle pack.

GasGuzzler wrote:Possibly could be even bigger trouble than there otherwise would be if you let the pooch play with it. Nomesayin?

I hear ya'. I wouldn't want to even "go there" if it could be bigger than it should be. That would be what could be what it otherwise should be. I don't want to take that risk.

GasGuzzler wrote:Tell Ralph to just buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Ralph locked his keys in the truck.

GasGuzzler wrote: It's who he is that matters, not what he is, or even what color he is.

He can't shake his white privilege.
24-09-2022 07:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
You are funny as hell, but to be safe do not give up your FBI day job cleaning toilets because you are not going to make it as a comedian.

However your humor is much appreciated anyway.

Why couldn't the troll catch any fish? Because other people took the bait.

Sheesh even my goldfish knows that a qubit in a quantum computer can have a value that is either 0 , 1 or a quantum superposition of 0 and 1. And working for the DOD you really ought to be better informed. This is how I know that you are being funny.

Anytime girlie

Insult fallacies. Buzzword fallacies. Mantras 20q6...20q9...1a...22i...22j. Trolling.

LOL, at least you have your job cleaning toilets because you are no competition here. As if here was even a real place that gets more than three post a day.

So if you have any further questions about the current state of quantum computing, or entanglement and or quantum cryptography encoding or decoding do not hesitate to ask. Not that at your pay grade would you be able to comprehend literally anything which leads you to babble.

Insult fallacies. Buzzword fallacies. Mantras 20q6...20q9...1a...22i...22j. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-09-2022 14:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I have no tomatoes higher than about 9 foot, I do expect to go over 10 feet next year though, but that will require at least a 10 foot trellis and enough room for a full size step ladder to be able to reach the tomatoes.

We're pulling for you.

Swan wrote:LOL what would you be doing with your life if you were not so enraptured with refuting me.

Are you saying that life has something else to offer besides refuting you?

Swan wrote:Answer, smoking meth like usual

How does usual smoke meth?

Swan wrote:ME next year

On top of the world.

Swan wrote:Aint chemistry great

BIOGEOchemistry.

Actually on this site 100 percent of post are by me, or from one of 4 other fools refuting me. It's all here and recorded well for posterity.

Yawn, so see if you can argue that without refuting me.

When you do you will be doing as I claimed, which makes muaa correct again

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-09-2022 14:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
You are funny as hell, but to be safe do not give up your FBI day job cleaning toilets because you are not going to make it as a comedian.

However your humor is much appreciated anyway.

Why couldn't the troll catch any fish? Because other people took the bait.

Sheesh even my goldfish knows that a qubit in a quantum computer can have a value that is either 0 , 1 or a quantum superposition of 0 and 1. And working for the DOD you really ought to be better informed. This is how I know that you are being funny.

Anytime girlie

LOL, at least you have your job cleaning toilets because you are no competition here. As if here was even a real place that gets more than three post a day.

So if you have any further questions about the current state of quantum computing, or entanglement and or quantum cryptography encoding or decoding do not hesitate to ask. Not that at your pay grade would you be able to comprehend literally anything which leads you to babble.

Like I said do not give up your day job at the FBI cleaning toilets, because you are not going to make it as a comedian.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

24-09-2022 18:11
(14411)
Swan wrote:Actually on this site 100 percent of post are by me, or from one of 4 other fools refuting me. It's all here and recorded well for posterity.

Did HUD ever get around to interviewing you as they were required?
24-09-2022 18:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually on this site 100 percent of post are by me, or from one of 4 other fools refuting me. It's all here and recorded well for posterity.

LOL I inherited my home and never paid a dime for a mortgage, or rent so what would I need with the people who sold you your ghetto crack trailer?

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

24-09-2022 19:18
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL I inherited my home and never paid a dime for a mortgage, or rent so what would I need with the people who sold you your ghetto crack trailer?

CIAO

So do the tires on your ghetto crack trailer still work?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-09-2022 19:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

CIAO

Currently my vehicles have 26 tires not counting spares, 33 counting spares. Do the tires on your rented Korean kia still work.

ULTRA MAGA

25-09-2022 02:05
(14411)
Swan wrote: Do the tires on your rented Korean kia still work.

I'm the one with the Kia rental, and your envy is so transparent. You wish you could power through the turns like I can. 1.6L of power, baby. All you have is a bunch of tires. You're not so quick to race for pink slips now, are you?
25-09-2022 02:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Do the tires on your rented Korean kia still work.

I'm the one with the Kia rental, and your envy is so transparent. You wish you could power through the turns like I can. 1.6L of power, baby. All you have is a bunch of tires. You're not so quick to race for pink slips now, are you?

Yo doofy, you do not have the bill of sale for your rental, do you? But you want to act tough like you have anything of value, which you do not

If this is a retard test you passed with flying colors.

God I love my 130 IQ

ULTRA MAGA

25-09-2022 05:37
(14411)
Swan wrote:God I love my 130 IQ

Mine is 230 ... when I'm asleep, with one hand tied behind my back.

After I've had my coffee, my IQ shoots up into the 540-range.

You know this because only a super-genius would think to offer you to race for pink slips with a rental car.
25-09-2022 06:45
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
God I love my 130 IQ

Purely out of curiosity...how did you verify Google's IQ at 130?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
25-09-2022 13:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

You know this because only a super-genius would think to offer you to race for pink slips with a rental car.

Says the idiot who denies the last ice age and the holocaust both and who gave up on life long ago

ULTRA MAGA

25-09-2022 13:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
God I love my 130 IQ

Purely out of curiosity...how did you verify Google's IQ at 130?

Ask the bureau, if you are really curious that is.................................

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 25-09-2022 13:30
25-09-2022 19:03
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

CIAO

Currently my vehicles have 26 tires not counting spares, 33 counting spares. Do the tires on your rented Korean kia still work.

You sure like to make shit up, don't you?

The Parrot Killer

25-09-2022 19:04
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the idiot who denies the last ice age and the holocaust both and who gave up on life long ago

What ice age????!? You STILL pushing this religion????!?

The Parrot Killer

25-09-2022 19:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

CIAO

I own 3 cars, 3 SUV's and a boat on a trailer. Do the math.

Next

ULTRA MAGA

25-09-2022 19:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Geological science is not religion, not that you can comprehend anything past the fingers that you count with.

ULTRA MAGA

25-09-2022 21:35
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

CIAO

I own 3 cars, 3 SUV's and a boat on a trailer. Do the math.

Next

The Parrot Killer

25-09-2022 21:40
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Geological science is not religion, not that you can comprehend anything past the fingers that you count with.

No science here...move along...move along...

Mantras 1a...33...20c...20j...20p...

Religion is not science, dude.

The Parrot Killer

25-09-2022 21:45
(14411)
Swan wrote:Geological science is not religion,.

You have transformed it into a religion by believing that it speculates about the past and that it somehow bestows omniscience upon it's clergy.

There is no geology that concludes your speculations.

You're just overly envious of the Kia. Get over it.
26-09-2022 00:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

You have transformed it into a religion by believing that it speculates about the past and that it somehow bestows omniscience upon it's clergy.

Sorry kid, the geology of the terminal moraines left by the last ice age are not speculation, they are part of Earths geology. Not that you can comprehend.

ULTRA MAGA

26-09-2022 00:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the fool who considers microwaving popcorn a science experiment

ULTRA MAGA

26-09-2022 00:42
(14411)
Swan wrote:Sorry kid, the geology of the terminal moraines left by the last ice age are not speculation,

Speculation is all it is ... and very flawed speculation it is.

Swan wrote:they are part of Earth's geology.

Swan, this is a stupid thing to write. The prefix "geo" means "of the earth."

You have not moved the football downfield any. You are stuck in an erroneous belief that science somehow speculates about the past. It does not. You gullibly believe that your geology-wielding clergy have somehow been bestowed omniscience and thus you don't call booooolsch't. As a result, you regurgitate what you have been ordered to believe and I get to rake you over the coals.

You make this fun.

Attached image:

Edited on 26-09-2022 00:43
26-09-2022 01:08
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Sorry kid, the geology of the terminal moraines left by the last ice age are not speculation,

You have not moved the football downfield any. You are stuck in an erroneous belief that science somehow speculates about the past. It does not. You gullibly believe that your geology-wielding clergy have somehow been bestowed omniscience and thus you don't call booooolsch't. As a result, you regurgitate what you have been ordered to believe and I get to rake you over the coals.

You make this fun.

IBdaMann wrote:
Initially, extremely high temperatures and pressures caused hydrogen molecules to fuse into helium and then fuse into other elements, such as oxygen and carbon. Then chemical reactions formed carbon monoxide from carbon and oxygen. Carbon monoxide and hydrogen, along with many other elements and compounds, were present when the earth began its orbit around the sun.

And you make this easy, contradicting yourself...
26-09-2022 02:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

You make this fun.

Says the genius in his own mind who denies the last ice age and the holocaust. Very bright

LOL did you make any post today not involving your hero which is me?

Next

ULTRA MAGA

26-09-2022 02:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You make this fun.

IBdaMann wrote:
Initially, extremely high temperatures and pressures caused hydrogen molecules to fuse into helium and then fuse into other elements, such as oxygen and carbon. Then chemical reactions formed carbon monoxide from carbon and oxygen. Carbon monoxide and hydrogen, along with many other elements and compounds, were present when the earth began its orbit around the sun.

I miss Natalie...................

ULTRA MAGA

26-09-2022 02:41
(14411)
Swan wrote:LOL did you make any post today not involving your hero which is me?

I can't be certain, but if I did, I was at least thinking of you.

Look, I can let you drive the Kia around the block. It's just that I also have a long line of people who waited a long time for their turns.

p.s. - I'm glad you didn't race me for pink slips. I don't need 30 more tires.
Attached image:

26-09-2022 04:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL did you make any post today not involving your hero which is me?

I can't be certain, but if I did, I was at least thinking of you.

Look, I can let you drive the Kia around the block. It's just that I also have a long line of people who waited a long time for their turns.

p.s. - I'm glad you didn't race me for pink slips. I don't need 30 more tires.

LOL I race swat teams in the gym every day, that is if having the team eat my dust is considered a race.

ULTRA MAGA

26-09-2022 18:38
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Sorry kid, the geology of the terminal moraines left by the last ice age are not speculation, they are part of Earths geology. Not that you can comprehend.

What moraines??????!? What ice age??????!?
Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

The Parrot Killer

26-09-2022 18:39
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the fool who considers microwaving popcorn a science experiment

It isn't. Mantra 1a. No argument presented. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

26-09-2022 18:41
(21597)
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You make this fun.

IBdaMann wrote:

He isn't.

The Parrot Killer

26-09-2022 18:41
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You make this fun.

Says the genius in his own mind who denies the last ice age and the holocaust. Very bright

Next

The Parrot Killer

27-09-2022 03:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL the moraines and ice age that your third-grade circular mentality cannot comprehend. Remember you do this nonsense for a living, which equates to you being the living dead

ULTRA MAGA

27-09-2022 04:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You make this fun.

Next

So everything that eludes your feeble IQ such as quantum entangled networking is a circular argument fallacy because this is the only way that your mind can cope with it's ignorance.

If you say so little girl

ULTRA MAGA

27-09-2022 04:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL the moraines and ice age that your third-grade circular mentality cannot comprehend.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I still do not recall your explanation for an "ice age". I think I could comprehend it, if you gave a reasonable explanation for it that doesn't defy science.

Or you could sit around and post about your anatomy all day and claim a meaningful life. Your call.

27-09-2022 09:45
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL the moraines and ice age that your third-grade circular mentality cannot comprehend. Remember you do this nonsense for a living, which equates to you being the living dead

Circular argument (fundamentalism). Inversion fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

27-09-2022 09:46
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You make this fun.

Next

So everything that eludes your feeble IQ such as quantum entangled networking is a circular argument fallacy because this is the only way that your mind can cope with it's ignorance.

If you say so little girl

Mantras 20q10...20q6...1a...

There is no such thing as 'quantum entangled networking'.

The Parrot Killer

27-09-2022 13:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL the moraines and ice age that your third-grade circular mentality cannot comprehend.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I still do not recall your explanation for an "ice age". I think I could comprehend it, if you gave a reasonable explanation for it that doesn't defy science.

Or you could sit around and post about your anatomy all day and claim a meaningful life. Your call.

Technically we are still in an ice age.

Striking during the time period known as the Pleistocene Epoch, this ice age started about 2.6 million years ago and lasted until roughly 11,000 years ago.

Like all the others, the most recent ice age brought a series of glacial advances and retreats. In fact, we are technically still in an ice age. We're just living out our lives during an interglacial.

About 50 million years ago, the planet was too warm for polar ice caps, but Earth has mostly been cooling ever since. Starting about 34 million years ago, the Antarctic Ice Sheet began to form. This might be down to South America separating from Antarctica, opening up the Drake Passage. Besides nauseating generations of ocean travelers, the Drake Passage opening created the Antarctic Circumpolar Current. Circling the now-frozen continent, the current may have reduced the amount of ocean heat reaching Antarctica, enabling Antarctic ice to form and grow.

However you will deny science like you deny the holocaust and invent your own mental reality

ULTRA MAGA

Page 5 of 7<<<34567>

Join the debate Ding Dong the Witch is dead. That said queen elizabeth lived long enough to kill Princess Diana first:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Linux is dead on the desktop, so do not even waste your time considering it2630-07-2023 03:21
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead. Shithead Oconnor dead, please Lord help me grieve026-07-2023 22:12
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
DOJ, FBI targeting Catholics as 'violent extremists' FBI agents are ordered to shoot to kill009-07-2023 17:57
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact