Remember me
▼ Content

Ding Dong the Witch is dead. That said queen elizabeth lived long enough to kill Princess Diana first

Page 4 of 7<<<23456>>>
21-09-2022 13:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Dude drones can fly from 18,000 feet to 60,000 feet and their missiles are radar tracking or heat seeking, so you aint shooting one down with a piece of shit AR15.

How do they get to 18,000+ ft of altitude?
Oh silly me. I forgot about the quantumentangleteleportation.

The MQ-9 Reaper drone flew its first operational mission in Iraq in July 2008. The MQ-9 Reaper drone has an operational ceiling of 15,240m (50,000ft), a maximum internal payload of 362.8kg (800lb) and external payload exceeding 1,360.7kg (3,000lb).

You are what is commonly referred to as REALLY DUMB

Quantum teleportation involves two distant, entangled particles in which the state of a third particle instantly "teleports" its state to the two entangled particles.

Last year, scientists confirmed that information could be passed between photons on computer chips even when the photons were not physically linked. Now, according to National Science Foundation-funded research by University of Rochester and Purdue University scientists, teleportation may also be possible between electrons.

In a paper published in Nature Communications and one to appear in Physical Review X, the researchers, including Rochester physicists John Nichol and Andrew Jordan, explore new ways of creating quantum-mechanical interactions between distant electrons.

The research is an important step in improving quantum computing, the scientists say, and has the potential to revolutionize technology, medicine and science by providing faster and more efficient processors and sensors.

Quantum teleportation is a demonstration of what Albert Einstein famously called "spooky action at a distance" -- also known as quantum entanglement. In entanglement, one of the basic of concepts of quantum physics, the properties of one particle affect the properties of another, even when the particles are separated by a large distance.

However do not bother reading because even Einstein was too dumb to comprehend so he called it spooky. In fact no one can explain why what is happening is happening, all that researchers can do is document and try to build off what is not understood.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 21-09-2022 14:31
21-09-2022 18:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Correct as the constitution became dog shit the moment that the first gun ban went into effect.

Constitution of the United States
Second Amendment
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So in 1934 the constitution died with. The National Firearms Act (NFA) of 1934 was the country's first major federal gun control legislation. The law required the registration of certain firearms, imposed taxes on the sale and manufacture of firearms, and restricted the sale and ownership of high-risk weapons, such as machine guns.

The Constitution never became dog shit. It still exists today. Quite a lot of people in this country still uphold it too.

The federal government does not have the power to destroy the Constitution. The law you refer to is unconstitutional.

The federal government does have the power to amend the constitution as they see fit.

No, they don't.
Swan wrote:
The federal government also has the power to restrict the rights of Americans to bear arms as they do with over 300 federal and state gun laws that nullify the second amendment to (you now have the right to bear the arms that we say you can bear as long as we approve).

No, they don't.
Swan wrote:
So you are upholding a lie,

No, I'm not.
Swan wrote:
they can accuse you of anything without merit and you are guilty until you prove yourself
innocent (Trump).

No, they can't.
Swan wrote:
Been there and done that and you are a federal piece of shit, but it's not your fault because they have control of your mind.

Inversion fallacy.
Swan wrote:
You have free will to do as you are told, when and where you are told, the way you are told. Deviate just a tad and you are the next erased fool, but hey, I will still be me.

You are describing yourself...a slave.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-09-2022 18:45
(21592)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Dude drones can fly from 18,000 feet to 60,000 feet and their missiles are radar tracking or heat seeking, so you aint shooting one down with a piece of shit AR15.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-09-2022 18:57
(21592)
...and now for some of the same fallacies as before...
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
The MQ-9 Reaper drone flew its first operational mission in Iraq in July 2008. The MQ-9 Reaper drone has an operational ceiling of 15,240m (50,000ft), a maximum internal payload of 362.8kg (800lb) and external payload exceeding 1,360.7kg (3,000lb).

So shoot it down.
Swan wrote:
You are what is commonly referred to as REALLY DUMB

Nah. You are describing yourself.
Swan wrote:

Quantum teleportation involves two distant, entangled particles in which the state of a third particle instantly "teleports" its state to the two entangled particles.

No, it doesn't.
Swan wrote:
Last year, scientists confirmed that information could be passed between photons on computer chips even when the photons were not physically linked. Now, according to National Science Foundation-funded research by University of Rochester and Purdue University scientists, teleportation may also be possible between electrons.

No, they can't. It is not possible to measure something faster than the speed of light.
Swan wrote:
In a paper published in Nature Communications and one to appear in Physical Review X, the researchers, including Rochester physicists John Nichol and Andrew Jordan, explore new ways of creating quantum-mechanical interactions between distant electrons.

There isn't any.
Swan wrote:
The research is an important step in improving quantum computing, the scientists say, and has the potential to revolutionize technology, medicine and science by providing faster and more efficient processors and sensors.

Not science.
Swan wrote:
Quantum teleportation is a demonstration of what Albert Einstein famously called "spooky action at a distance" -- also known as quantum entanglement. In entanglement, one of the basic of concepts of quantum physics, the properties of one particle affect the properties of another, even when the particles are separated by a large distance.

Not a basic concept of quantum mechanics.
Swan wrote:
However do not bother reading because even Einstein was too dumb to comprehend so he called it spooky.

Insulting people is not an argument. Insult fallacy.
Swan wrote:
In fact no one can explain why what is happening is happening, all that researchers can do is document and try to build off what is not understood.

It is not happening. See Schrodinger's laws. It is obvious you have no idea what quantum mechanics even is or what it does.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 21-09-2022 18:59
21-09-2022 19:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14397)
Swan wrote:Quantum teleportation involves two distant, entangled particles

This sounds great. Tell me, how do I determine if a particle is "entangled."

Swan wrote:Last year, scientists confirmed that information could be passed between photons on computer chips even when the photons were not physically linked.

Better wording: Last year, desperate professional sponges insisted that they were "this close" to teleporting information instantly, but at 3 million Km/sec, and expressed burgeoning confidence that a ground-breaking, earth-shattering, physics-defying, breathtaking industry-disrupting technology could be imminent if only they could be funded for just a little more research to make that quantum leap.

It would appear that the government wasn't buying it and cut off the funding.

Swan wrote:Now, according to National Science Foundation-funded research by University of Rochester and Purdue University scientists, teleportation may also be possible between electrons.

Better wording: Last year, desperate professional sponges insisted that they were "this close" to teleporting information between electrons separated by distances exceeding one angstrom. They expressed burgeoning confidence that a ground-breaking, earth-shattering, physics-defying, breathtaking industry-disrupting technology could be imminent if only they could be funded for just a little more research to make that quantum leap.

Swan wrote:The research is an important step in improving quantum computing,

Interesting. I do not believe that this fallacy appears in Into the Night's list. This is the "jumping the gun" fallacy. There is no quantum computing yet to improve.

Swan wrote: ... the scientists say, and has the potential to revolutionize technology, medicine and science by providing faster and more efficient processors and sensors.

Better wording: the thientiths express burgeoning confidence that a ground-breaking, earth-shattering, physics-defying, breathtaking industry-disrupting revolution in technology, medicine and science could be imminent if only they could be funded for just a little more research to make that quantum leap.

Swan wrote:Quantum teleportation is a demonstration of what Albert Einstein famously called "spooky action at a distance"

The fictional concept of quantum teleportation has never been demonstrated because it is nonsense, which is why Einstein mocked the idea.

Of course, I am amused that you consider Einstein to have been "too dumb" just because he was not scientifically illiterate and not totally gullible.

Swan wrote:In entanglement, one of the basic of concepts of quantum physics,

Then why does "Entaglement" not appear in the "Quantum Mechanics" section glossary of college textbooks?

------------------------------------------------
atomic spectra
the electromagnetic emission from atoms and molecules

binding energy
also called the work function; the amount of energy necessary to eject an electron from a material

blackbody
an ideal radiator, which can radiate equally well at all wavelengths

blackbody radiation
the electromagnetic radiation from a blackbody

bremsstrahlung
German for braking radiation; produced when electrons are decelerated

characteristic x rays
x rays whose energy depends on the material they were produced in

Compton effect
the phenomenon whereby x rays scattered from materials have decreased energy

correspondence principle
in the classical limit (large, slow-moving objects), quantum mechanics becomes the same as classical physics

de Broglie wavelength
the wavelength possessed by a particle of matter, calculated by λ=h/p

gamma ray
also γ-ray; highest-energy photon in the EM spectrum

Heisenberg's uncertainty principle
a fundamental limit to the precision with which pairs of quantities (momentum and position, and energy and time) can be measured

infrared radiation
photons with energies slightly less than red light

ionizing radiation
radiation that ionizes materials that absorb it

microwaves
photons with wavelengths on the order of a micron (μm)

particle-wave duality
the property of behaving like either a particle or a wave; the term for the phenomenon that all particles have wave characteristics

photoelectric effect
the phenomenon whereby some materials eject electrons when light is shined on them

photon
a quantum, or particle, of electromagnetic radiation

photon energy
the amount of energy a photon has; E=hf

photon momentum
the amount of momentum a photon has, calculated by p=hλ=Ec

Planck's constant
h=6.626×10–34J⋅s

probability distribution
the overall spatial distribution of probabilities to find a particle at a given location

quantized
the fact that certain physical entities exist only with particular discrete values and not every conceivable value

quantum mechanics
the branch of physics that deals with small objects and with the quantization of various entities, especially energy

ultraviolet radiation
UV; ionizing photons slightly more energetic than violet light

uncertainty in energy
lack of precision or lack of knowledge of precise results in measurements of energy

uncertainty in momentum
lack of precision or lack of knowledge of precise results in measurements of momentum

uncertainty in position
lack of precision or lack of knowledge of precise results in measurements of position

uncertainty in time
lack of precision or lack of knowledge of precise results in measurements of time

visible light
the range of photon energies the human eye can detect

x ray
EM photon between γ-ray and UV in energy
21-09-2022 20:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Correct as the constitution became dog shit the moment that the first gun ban went into effect.

Second Amendment
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So in 1934 the constitution died with. The National Firearms Act (NFA) of 1934 was the country's first major federal gun control legislation. The law required the registration of certain firearms, imposed taxes on the sale and manufacture of firearms, and restricted the sale and ownership of high-risk weapons, such as machine guns.

The Constitution never became dog shit. It still exists today. Quite a lot of people in this country still uphold it too.

The federal government does not have the power to destroy the Constitution. The law you refer to is unconstitutional.

The federal government does have the power to amend the constitution as they see fit.

No, they don't.
Swan wrote:
The federal government also has the power to restrict the rights of Americans to bear arms as they do with over 300 federal and state gun laws that nullify the second amendment to (you now have the right to bear the arms that we say you can bear as long as we approve).

No, they don't.
Swan wrote:

No, I'm not.
Swan wrote:
they can accuse you of anything without merit and you are guilty until you prove yourself
innocent (Trump).

No, they can't.
Swan wrote:
Been there and done that and you are a federal piece of shit, but it's not your fault because they have control of your mind.

Inversion fallacy.
Swan wrote:
You have free will to do as you are told, when and where you are told, the way you are told. Deviate just a tad and you are the next erased fool, but hey, I will still be me.

You live in a dream that died when the first gun law was passed limiting arms sales to honest Americans and allows no sanctions on criminals or the Clinton FBI, that can accuse you of anything that they choose without grounds. Get over it kid they do this every day, 24 hours a day somewhere.

https://law.marquette.edu/assets/marquette-lawyers/pdf/marquette-lawyer/2020-fall/2020-fall-p32.pdf

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

21-09-2022 20:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Quantum teleportation involves two distant, entangled particles

This sounds great. Tell me, how do I determine if a particle is "entangled."

Swan wrote:Last year, scientists confirmed that information could be passed between photons on computer chips even when the photons were not physically linked.

Better wording: Last year, desperate professional sponges insisted that they were "this close" to teleporting information instantly, but at 3 million Km/sec, and expressed burgeoning confidence that a ground-breaking, earth-shattering, physics-defying, breathtaking industry-disrupting technology could be imminent if only they could be funded for just a little more research to make that quantum leap.

It would appear that the government wasn't buying it and cut off the funding.

Swan wrote:Now, according to National Science Foundation-funded research by University of Rochester and Purdue University scientists, teleportation may also be possible between electrons.

Better wording: Last year, desperate professional sponges insisted that they were "this close" to teleporting information between electrons separated by distances exceeding one angstrom. They expressed burgeoning confidence that a ground-breaking, earth-shattering, physics-defying, breathtaking industry-disrupting technology could be imminent if only they could be funded for just a little more research to make that quantum leap.

Interesting. I do not believe that this fallacy appears in Into the Night's list. This is the "jumping the gun" fallacy. There is no quantum computing yet to improve.

Swan wrote: ... the scientists say, and has the potential to revolutionize technology, medicine and science by providing faster and more efficient processors and sensors.

Better wording: the thientiths express burgeoning confidence that a ground-breaking, earth-shattering, physics-defying, breathtaking industry-disrupting revolution in technology, medicine and science could be imminent if only they could be funded for just a little more research to make that quantum leap.

Swan wrote:Quantum teleportation is a demonstration of what Albert Einstein famously called "spooky action at a distance"

The fictional concept of quantum teleportation has never been demonstrated because it is nonsense, which is why Einstein mocked the idea.

Of course, I am amused that you consider Einstein to have been "too dumb" just because he was not scientifically illiterate and not totally gullible.

Then why does "Entaglement" not appear in the "Quantum Mechanics" section glossary of college textbooks?

------------------------------------------------
atomic spectra
the electromagnetic emission from atoms and molecules

binding energy
also called the work function; the amount of energy necessary to eject an electron from a material

blackbody
an ideal radiator, which can radiate equally well at all wavelengths

blackbody radiation
the electromagnetic radiation from a blackbody

bremsstrahlung
German for braking radiation; produced when electrons are decelerated

characteristic x rays
x rays whose energy depends on the material they were produced in

Compton effect
the phenomenon whereby x rays scattered from materials have decreased energy

correspondence principle
in the classical limit (large, slow-moving objects), quantum mechanics becomes the same as classical physics

de Broglie wavelength
the wavelength possessed by a particle of matter, calculated by λ=h/p

gamma ray
also γ-ray; highest-energy photon in the EM spectrum

Heisenberg's uncertainty principle
a fundamental limit to the precision with which pairs of quantities (momentum and position, and energy and time) can be measured

infrared radiation
photons with energies slightly less than red light

ionizing radiation
radiation that ionizes materials that absorb it

microwaves
photons with wavelengths on the order of a micron (μm)

particle-wave duality
the property of behaving like either a particle or a wave; the term for the phenomenon that all particles have wave characteristics

photoelectric effect
the phenomenon whereby some materials eject electrons when light is shined on them

photon
a quantum, or particle, of electromagnetic radiation

photon energy
the amount of energy a photon has; E=hf

photon momentum
the amount of momentum a photon has, calculated by p=hλ=Ec

Planck's constant
h=6.626×10–34J⋅s

probability distribution
the overall spatial distribution of probabilities to find a particle at a given location

quantized
the fact that certain physical entities exist only with particular discrete values and not every conceivable value

quantum mechanics
the branch of physics that deals with small objects and with the quantization of various entities, especially energy

ultraviolet radiation
UV; ionizing photons slightly more energetic than violet light

uncertainty in energy
lack of precision or lack of knowledge of precise results in measurements of energy

uncertainty in momentum
lack of precision or lack of knowledge of precise results in measurements of momentum

uncertainty in position
lack of precision or lack of knowledge of precise results in measurements of position

uncertainty in time
lack of precision or lack of knowledge of precise results in measurements of time

visible light
the range of photon energies the human eye can detect

x ray
EM photon between γ-ray and UV in energy

Actually both Alphabet and IBM have quantum computers. You are so far behind the 8 ball that you will never even be considered in the game

What is Google's quantum computer called?
Google Sycamore
Google Sycamore is a quantum computer developed by Google AI Quantum. Google Sycamore chip is based on a type of quantum computing called superconducting qubits, which uses electric currents flowing through superconducting materials to store and process information.

And here is the quantum computer you little t-wat

ULTRA MAGA

21-09-2022 21:10
(21592)
IBdaMann wrote:

I have updated the Mantra list accordingly. This is now Mantra 22j.
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan's type of statement is Mantras 22q9 and 22q10. It appears he has no understanding of quantum mechanics.

The Parrot Killer

21-09-2022 21:16
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Second Amendment

No, they don't.
Swan wrote:

No, they don't.
Swan wrote:

No, I'm not.
Swan wrote:
innocent (Trump).

No, they can't.
Swan wrote:

Inversion fallacy.
Swan wrote:

You live in a dream that died when the first gun law was passed limiting arms sales to honest Americans and allows no sanctions on criminals or the Clinton FBI, that can accuse you of anything that they choose without grounds. Get over it kid they do this every day, 24 hours a day somewhere.

https://law.marquette.edu/assets/marquette-lawyers/pdf/marquette-lawyer/2020-fall/2020-fall-p32.pdf

It isn't dead. Mantras 4i...4b.

The Parrot Killer

21-09-2022 21:27
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Actually both Alphabet and IBM have quantum computers. You are so far behind the 8 ball that you will never even be considered in the game

Google Sycamore
Google Sycamore is a quantum computer developed by Google AI Quantum. Google Sycamore chip is based on a type of quantum computing called superconducting qubits, which uses electric currents flowing through superconducting materials to store and process information.

Mantras 22q10...22j...22j...22j...22...22y3...22q6...4a...39m.

No argument presented. No, buzzwords and meaningless jabber isn't going to cut it, dude.

There is no such thing as an quantum computer.
There is no need to describe 'qubits' to describe a bit.
Electric current is not quantum mechanics. Redefinition fallacy.

You cannot conduct a proof by buzzword or Holy Links.

Due to your endless repetition, I think it's time to start using my numbered mantras again for your posts (and possibly others).

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 21-09-2022 21:28
21-09-2022 21:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Second Amendment

No, they don't.
Swan wrote:

No, they don't.
Swan wrote:

No, I'm not.
Swan wrote:
innocent (Trump).

No, they can't.
Swan wrote:

Inversion fallacy.
Swan wrote:

ULTRA MAGA

21-09-2022 21:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Google Sycamore

No argument presented. No, buzzwords and meaningless jabber isn't going to cut it, dude.

Due to your endless repetition, I think it's time to start using my numbered mantras again for your posts (and possibly others).

Which is why I am invested in quantum computing stocks and am fully retired and you will slave for the man until you die

ULTRA MAGA

21-09-2022 23:24
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

...deleted repetition...

Spamming. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 21-09-2022 23:29
21-09-2022 23:27
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Google Sycamore

Which is why I am invested in quantum computing stocks and am fully retired and you will slave for the man until you die

There are no quantum computing stocks. Mantras 22q10...22q6...22j...1a. Spamming. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

21-09-2022 23:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Google Sycamore

There are no quantum computing stocks. Mantras 22q10...22q6...22j...1a. Spamming. Trolling.

Top quantum computing stocks
While quantum computing pure-play companies are few, many tech businesses are increasing their activity in the quantum realm. A number of companies creating software for quantum computers also exist such as security software start-up Arqit Quantum (NASDAQ:ARQQ) and Quantum Computing (NASDAQ:QUBT). A quantum computing ETF is also available to get more general exposure to this nascent industry.

Here are some top companies having a hand in the actual development of quantum computers:

Data source: YCharts. Data current as of market close on Oct. 29, 2021.
COMPANY MARKET CAPITALIZATION DESCRIPTION
IonQ (NYSE:IONQ) $2.9 billion The first pure-play publicly traded quantum computing stock, which had its IPO via a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger earlier this year.
Supernova Partners Acquisition Company II (NYSE:SNII) $454 million A SPAC that is planning to merge and bring quantum computer start-up Rigetti Computing public.
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) $2.5 trillion The software giant with a hand in all things technology, including labs dedicated to developing quantum computers.
Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOGL) (NASDAQ:GOOG) $2.0 trillion The parent of Google also has a growing cloud computing segment and a large investment arm.
Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA) $639 billion An emerging leader in semiconductor design and software for next-gen computing development.
Honeywell (NASDAQ:HON) $150 billion An industrial conglomerate that developed its own quantum computer and is set to merge its quantum computer services with a quantum software start-up.
IBM (NYSE:IBM) $112 billion The legacy tech giant is now refocused on cloud computing needs, including a quantum computing segment.

Well there you go advertising your stupidity again

ULTRA MAGA

22-09-2022 02:13
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

While quantum computing pure-play companies are few, many tech businesses are increasing their activity in the quantum realm. A number of companies creating software for quantum computers also exist such as security software start-up Arqit Quantum (NASDAQ:ARQQ) and Quantum Computing (NASDAQ:QUBT). A quantum computing ETF is also available to get more general exposure to this nascent industry.

Here are some top companies having a hand in the actual development of quantum computers:

IonQ (NYSE:IONQ) $2.9 billion The first pure-play publicly traded quantum computing stock, which had its IPO via a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger earlier this year.
Supernova Partners Acquisition Company II (NYSE:SNII) $454 million A SPAC that is planning to merge and bring quantum computer start-up Rigetti Computing public.
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) $2.5 trillion The software giant with a hand in all things technology, including labs dedicated to developing quantum computers.
Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOGL) (NASDAQ:GOOG) $2.0 trillion The parent of Google also has a growing cloud computing segment and a large investment arm.
Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA) $639 billion An emerging leader in semiconductor design and software for next-gen computing development.
Honeywell (NASDAQ:HON) $150 billion An industrial conglomerate that developed its own quantum computer and is set to merge its quantum computer services with a quantum software start-up.
IBM (NYSE:IBM) $112 billion The legacy tech giant is now refocused on cloud computing needs, including a quantum computing segment.

There are no quantum computing stocks. There is no such thing as a quantum computer. Mantras 22q10...22q6...22j...1a.

The Parrot Killer

22-09-2022 03:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

There are no quantum computing stocks. There is no such thing as a quantum computer. Mantras 22q10...22q6...22j...1a.

LOL there are quantum computing stocks and there certainly are quantum computers. You are just jealous because the hospital will not let you buy stocks.

PUBLISHED ON MAY 12, 2022

Quantum computers vs supercomputers: How do they differ?
Zuchongzhi 2.1 is a million times faster than a conventional computer.

Over the years, supercomputers have played a pivotal role in pushing the frontiers of science. Earlier this year, Meta launched one of the fastest AI supercomputers, the AI Research SuperCluster (RSC), to build sophisticated AI models that can learn from trillions of examples; navigate hundreds of different languages; seamlessly analyse text, images, and video together; build AR tools etc.

However, the quest for something even faster than supercomputers led to the development of quantum computers. Last year, the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) introduced the world's fastest programmable superconducting quantum computer; Zuchongzhi 2.1 is a million times faster than a conventional computer.

At last year's I/O conference, Google unveiled a Quantum AI campus in Santa Barbara, California, complete with a quantum data centre, quantum hardware research labs, and quantum processor chip fab facilities. The tech giant plans to build a useful, error-corrected quantum computer within a decade.

Quantum computers of the future will solve complex problems faster and more efficiently than supercomputers. But does it mean supercomputers will become obsolete? Let's find out.

Evolution
The first supercomputer came into existence in the 60s. However, the modern supercomputers were developed much later in the 90s. In 1997, Intel developed its first 1 teraFLOPS supercomputer, 'ASCI red'. Today, the Fugaku supercomputer located at RIKEN Centre for Computational Science in Japan, has thrice the processing power as the world's second-fastest computer, IBM's Summit. The Fugaku has clocked a maximum performance of 442,010 teraFLOPs.

Quantum computers, as a concept, were first proposed in the 80s by Richard Feynman and Yuri Manin. ​​In 1998, Isaac Chuang of the Los Alamos National Laboratory, Neil Gershenfeld of MIT, and Mark Kubinec of the University of California built the first quantum computer (2-qubit). In 2017, IBM announced the world's first quantum computer for commercial use.

"Quantum computing has seen a major boost in the last 10-15 years. Companies worldwide are investing in various quantum technologies and making their quantum hardware.

"Today, we are in the nisq (noisy intermediate-scale quantum) era, working on 100-qubit quantum systems. They may not deliver perfect results (read noisy and erroneous), but you can still work with them. However, we are still very far from achieving the maturity level to have a fully fault-tolerant quantum computer," said Srinjoy Ganguly, senior data scientist.

Mechanics
Be it IBM's Sierra or the Sunway TaihuLight, the supercomputers we see today operate at a high compute to I/O ratio. Compared to a conventional computer, a supercomputer runs on multiple processors. The Sunway TaihuLight, one of the top 5 fastest supercomputers globally, has around 40,960 processing modules, each with 260 processor cores.

While a conventional computer works on binary, quantum computers rely on a unit of information called qubits (subatomic particles such as electrons or photons) with far greater processing power. The qubits only work in a controlled quantum state–under sub-zero temperature or in ultra-high-vacuum chambers.

Quantum computing is predicated on two phenomena:

Superposition is the ability of qubits to be in different states simultaneously, allowing them to work on a million computations at the same time. However, qubits are sensitive to their environment, so they can't maintain their state for long periods. As a result, quantum computers can't be used to store information long-term.

Einstein described quantum entanglement as spooky action at a distance. It is the ability of two or more quantum systems to become entangled irrespective of how far apart they are. Thanks to the correlation between the entangled qubits, gauging the state of one qubit gives information about the other qubit. This particular property accelerates the processing speed of quantum computers.

Efficiency
Supercomputers are bound by the normal laws of physics. More the processors, the better the speed. Quantum computers are far more efficient than supercomputers as the former harnesses the power of quantum mechanics to carry out calculations. In 2020, China claimed to have developed a quantum computer that performs computations 100 trillion times faster than any supercomputer.

Development and infrastructure cost
Building a supercomputer would cost somewhere between USD 100 million to USD 300 million. For example, the Chinese Sunway TaihuLight cost around USD 273 million. Additionally, the annual maintenance charges fall between USD 4 to 7 million.

Quantum computers are prohibitively expensive. The hardware part alone will cost tens of billions of dollars. The cost per qubit has to come down drastically to make quantum computers commercially viable. At present, a single qubit costs around USD 10,000. Also, qubits operate in a quantum state either in a sub-zero temperature or a vacuum environment, which is very expensive to maintain.

Though a non-quantum algorithm can be run on quantum computers, a quantum algorithm, such as Shor's algorithm for factoring and Grover's algorithm for searching an unstructured database, doesn't work on a supercomputer.

Applications of Supercomputers
Both quantum computing and supercomputing are deployed in cases where large databases are involved. Let's look at a few use cases:

Weather forecasting: The weather reports we receive on our smart devices come from a supercomputer. Besides predicting the possibility of rain in your city, supercomputers also predict the path of hurricanes and help save thousands of lives.

Last year, the UK's Met Office signed a 1.2 billion pound deal with Microsoft to develop the world's most powerful supercomputer to help with preparedness in the face of extreme weather events.

Scientific research: Supercomputers provide insights into complex fields of study. Laboratory experiments are expensive and time-consuming. Hence it is logical to use supercomputers to simulate these laboratory experiments. For example, multiple supercomputers were leveraged across the world to fight the COVID virus and develop vaccines.

Application of quantum computers
"At present, we cannot perform operations on a qubit that lasts more than a few microseconds. Because of this, the quantum data gets lost, making it difficult to be used for AI or other general tasks," said Ganguly.

Researchers are working on QRAM, a computing unit that will allow storing quantum states for several hours. Quantum computers have applications in fields such as:

Drug design & development: Quantum computers are used to test drug combinations and their interactions. Traditionally, drugs are developed via the trial and error method, which is expensive and risky at the same time.

Computational chemistry: Unlike supercomputers, quantum computers focus on the existence of both 0 and 1 simultaneously, offering immense machine power to map the molecules effectively.

Not sure why Apple is not in the game like Alphabet, but perhaps they are as well as Apple really likes to keep their stuff quiet.

LOL you must really like trolling yourself

ULTRA MAGA

22-09-2022 03:35
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

LOL there are quantum computing stocks and there certainly are quantum computers.
You are just jealous because the hospital will not let you buy stocks.

Over the years, supercomputers have played a pivotal role in pushing the frontiers of science. Earlier this year, Meta launched one of the fastest AI supercomputers, the AI Research SuperCluster (RSC), to build sophisticated AI models that can learn from trillions of examples; navigate hundreds of different languages; seamlessly analyse text, images, and video together; build AR tools etc.

However, the quest for something even faster than supercomputers led to the development of quantum computers. Last year, the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) introduced the world's fastest programmable superconducting quantum computer; Zuchongzhi 2.1 is a million times faster than a conventional computer.

At last year's I/O conference, Google unveiled a Quantum AI campus in Santa Barbara, California, complete with a quantum data centre, quantum hardware research labs, and quantum processor chip fab facilities. The tech giant plans to build a useful, error-corrected quantum computer within a decade.

Quantum computers of the future will solve complex problems faster and more efficiently than supercomputers. But does it mean supercomputers will become obsolete? Let's find out.

Evolution
The first supercomputer came into existence in the 60s. However, the modern supercomputers were developed much later in the 90s. In 1997, Intel developed its first 1 teraFLOPS supercomputer, 'ASCI red'. Today, the Fugaku supercomputer located at RIKEN Centre for Computational Science in Japan, has thrice the processing power as the world's second-fastest computer, IBM's Summit. The Fugaku has clocked a maximum performance of 442,010 teraFLOPs.

Quantum computers, as a concept, were first proposed in the 80s by Richard Feynman and Yuri Manin. ​​In 1998, Isaac Chuang of the Los Alamos National Laboratory, Neil Gershenfeld of MIT, and Mark Kubinec of the University of California built the first quantum computer (2-qubit). In 2017, IBM announced the world's first quantum computer for commercial use.

"Quantum computing has seen a major boost in the last 10-15 years. Companies worldwide are investing in various quantum technologies and making their quantum hardware.

"Today, we are in the nisq (noisy intermediate-scale quantum) era, working on 100-qubit quantum systems. They may not deliver perfect results (read noisy and erroneous), but you can still work with them. However, we are still very far from achieving the maturity level to have a fully fault-tolerant quantum computer," said Srinjoy Ganguly, senior data scientist.

Mechanics
Be it IBM's Sierra or the Sunway TaihuLight, the supercomputers we see today operate at a high compute to I/O ratio. Compared to a conventional computer, a supercomputer runs on multiple processors. The Sunway TaihuLight, one of the top 5 fastest supercomputers globally, has around 40,960 processing modules, each with 260 processor cores.

While a conventional computer works on binary, quantum computers rely on a unit of information called qubits (subatomic particles such as electrons or photons) with far greater processing power. The qubits only work in a controlled quantum state–under sub-zero temperature or in ultra-high-vacuum chambers.

Superposition is the ability of qubits to be in different states simultaneously, allowing them to work on a million computations at the same time. However, qubits are sensitive to their environment, so they can't maintain their state for long periods. As a result, quantum computers can't be used to store information long-term.

Einstein described quantum entanglement as spooky action at a distance. It is the ability of two or more quantum systems to become entangled irrespective of how far apart they are. Thanks to the correlation between the entangled qubits, gauging the state of one qubit gives information about the other qubit. This particular property accelerates the processing speed of quantum computers.

Efficiency
Supercomputers are bound by the normal laws of physics. More the processors, the better the speed. Quantum computers are far more efficient than supercomputers as the former harnesses the power of quantum mechanics to carry out calculations. In 2020, China claimed to have developed a quantum computer that performs computations 100 trillion times faster than any supercomputer.

Building a supercomputer would cost somewhere between USD 100 million to USD 300 million. For example, the Chinese Sunway TaihuLight cost around USD 273 million. Additionally, the annual maintenance charges fall between USD 4 to 7 million.

Quantum computers are prohibitively expensive. The hardware part alone will cost tens of billions of dollars. The cost per qubit has to come down drastically to make quantum computers commercially viable. At present, a single qubit costs around USD 10,000. Also, qubits operate in a quantum state either in a sub-zero temperature or a vacuum environment, which is very expensive to maintain.

Though a non-quantum algorithm can be run on quantum computers, a quantum algorithm, such as Shor's algorithm for factoring and Grover's algorithm for searching an unstructured database, doesn't work on a supercomputer.

Both quantum computing and supercomputing are deployed in cases where large databases are involved. Let's look at a few use cases:

Weather forecasting: The weather reports we receive on our smart devices come from a supercomputer. Besides predicting the possibility of rain in your city, supercomputers also predict the path of hurricanes and help save thousands of lives.

Last year, the UK's Met Office signed a 1.2 billion pound deal with Microsoft to develop the world's most powerful supercomputer to help with preparedness in the face of extreme weather events.

Scientific research: Supercomputers provide insights into complex fields of study. Laboratory experiments are expensive and time-consuming. Hence it is logical to use supercomputers to simulate these laboratory experiments. For example, multiple supercomputers were leveraged across the world to fight the COVID virus and develop vaccines.

"At present, we cannot perform operations on a qubit that lasts more than a few microseconds. Because of this, the quantum data gets lost, making it difficult to be used for AI or other general tasks," said Ganguly.

Researchers are working on QRAM, a computing unit that will allow storing quantum states for several hours. Quantum computers have applications in fields such as:

Drug design & development: Quantum computers are used to test drug combinations and their interactions. Traditionally, drugs are developed via the trial and error method, which is expensive and risky at the same time.

Computational chemistry: Unlike supercomputers, quantum computers focus on the existence of both 0 and 1 simultaneously, offering immense machine power to map the molecules effectively.

Not sure why Apple is not in the game like Alphabet, but perhaps they are as well as Apple really likes to keep their stuff quiet.

Mantras 20q10...20q6...22j...22i...1d...39m.

Buzzword fallacies (qubit, quantum computing, quantum stocks, quantum algorithm). Redefinition fallacies (zero<->one).

There is no such thing as a quantum computer, and no such thing as a quantum computer stock. There is no such thing as a 'qubit'. You don't need to 'map a molecule'. Drugs are not developed by trial and error. You don't need much of a computer to develop any drug.

You are just making shit up.

The Parrot Killer

22-09-2022 03:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

LOL there are quantum computing stocks and there certainly are quantum computers.
You are just jealous because the hospital will not let you buy stocks.

Evolution

Mechanics

Efficiency

Mantras 20q10...20q6...22j...22i...1d...39m.

Buzzword fallacies (qubit, quantum computing, quantum stocks, quantum algorithm). Redefinition fallacies (zero<->one).

There is no such thing as a quantum computer, and no such thing as a quantum computer stock. There is no such thing as a 'qubit'. You don't need to 'map a molecule'. Drugs are not developed by trial and error. You don't need much of a computer to develop any drug.

You are just making shit up.

Did they test your IQ for this? Did they tell you that you matter in the big picture?

You do not, matter, not to me or any other living human. Naturally if you keep this up you will frustrate yourself, in fact you might have to resume Thorazine therapy

Google's Quantum Computer Is About 158 Million Times Faster Than the World's Fastest Supercomputer
But what is a quantum computer?
In 2019, Google's quantum computer did a calculation in less than four minutes that would take the world's most powerful computer 10,000 years to do. It is the seed for the world's first fully functional quantum computer that can make better medicines, create smarter artificial intelligence and solve great riddles of the cosmos.

In 2012, theoretical physicist John Preskill came up with a formulation of quantum supremacy, the superiority of quantum computers. He named it the moment when quantum computers can do things that are not possible for ordinary computers.

Seven years later, in autumn 2019, Googles quantum computer Sycamore reached this milestone. In 200 seconds, the machine performed a mathematically designed calculation so complex that it would take the world's most powerful supercomputer, IBM's Summit, 10,000 years to do it. This makes Google's quantum computer about 158 million times faster than the world's fastest supercomputer.

The quantum computer uses the rules of quantum mechanics to perform calculations beyond human comprehension. Quantum mechanics is a branch of physics that deals with photons, electrons and atomic nuclei.

These smallest building blocks of the universe behave completely illogically. For example, the states of two particles can be connected, even though they are a long way apart, and one particle can be in two places at the same time.

By mimicking the complex chemical and physical processes of nature at the atomic level, the quantum computer can help develop new medicines and invent superconducting materials that conduct electricity without loss of energy, for example.

But to start a new scientific golden age, the researchers behind the new technology still have a few hurdles to overcome.

Qubits can be everywhere at once
The computing power of the quantum computer comes from so-called quantum bits, abbreviated to qubits. On an ordinary computer, data is stored as bits with a value of 0 or 1. Four classical bits can together create 16 different data combinations — (0000, 0001, 0010, etc.) — but the classical computer can only work with one of these combinations at a time.

Qubits can have both values, 0 and 1, at the same time. In this state, called superposition, the computer can work with all 16 combinations of data at the same time. For each added qubit, computing power increases exponentially. According to the researchers, a quantum computer with 300 qubits can perform more calculations simultaneously than there are atoms in the universe.

The 0 and 1 come from the binary number system on which computers base their calculations since they were so big that they filled a living room and worked with radio tubes instead of transistors.

But for the binary numbers to work on a computer, there must be something physical that can do it. And that is the computer's microchip: in it, millions of tiny transistors switch the current on the microchip on or off. The more transistors the microchip contains, the more information the computer can process simultaneously.

Vulnerable chip is strongly cooled
Google's quantum computer, Sycamore, and IBM's, IBM Q System One, also process data using microchips. Instead of millions of transistors spitting out zeros and ones, the quantum computer's brain' contains very few qubits. The Sycamore chip has 53, and the IBM Q System One 20.

The qubits are made of the element niobium and pressed into a chip of silicon, the material that ordinary computer chips are made of.

By separating two niobium electrodes with a thin layer of aluminium oxide, a so-called Josephson contact is created, through which a quantum mechanical superposition can occur. A Josephson contact is only possible if the material is superconducting, meaning that it has no electrical resistance.

This is the biggest challenge to overcome when developing quantum computers for the home and office.

Because the properties of quantum mechanics occur only at the tiniest scale, the slightest disturbance in the calculations is enough to make them ineffective. Even one atom of air or light particle can knock the vulnerable qubits off course, causing them to lose their superposition.

That is why the quantum chip in the laboratories of both IBM and Google is located at the bottom of a freezer in a large cabinet with components made of gold and copper, which cool the chip to almost absolute zero of -273.15 ºC. This construction is called a cryostat, and it is the only thing that allows researchers to perform calculations on a quantum chip at all.

This also explains why quantum computers have not contained more qubits up to now. The more qubits they have, the harder it is to keep them in superposition for a while because of the risk of electrical interference from outside increases exponentially with the number of qubits.

You could learn, at least if your mother did not keep you in the shed for all those decades. She had no right to do that.

But she did, so get over it.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 22-09-2022 04:03
22-09-2022 19:47
(21592)
Swan wrote:
[quote]Into the Night wrote:
There are no quantum computing stocks. There is no such thing as a quantum computer. Mantras 20q10...20q6...22j...1a.

...deleted Mantras 1a...5...22q10...22q6...22j...1d...1i...39m...

Buzzword fallacies (qubit...bit...quantum computing...quantum logic). Redefinition fallacies (bit<->'qubit' buzzword, cryogenics<->quantum mechanics, transistor<->computing power, calculation<->unknowable). Argument from randU fallacies. Discard of physics. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Spamming.

There is no such thing as a quantum computer. Again, you demonstrate that you have no idea what quantum mechanics is.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 22-09-2022 19:50
22-09-2022 20:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
There are no quantum computing stocks. There is no such thing as a quantum computer. Mantras 20q10...20q6...22j...1a.

...deleted Mantras 1a...5...22q10...22q6...22j...1d...1i...39m...

Buzzword fallacies (qubit...bit...quantum computing...quantum logic). Redefinition fallacies (bit<->'qubit' buzzword, cryogenics<->quantum mechanics, transistor<->computing power, calculation<->unknowable). Argument from randU fallacies. Discard of physics. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Spamming.

There is no such thing as a quantum computer. Again, you demonstrate that you have no idea what quantum mechanics is.

LOL, have you told IBM and Alphabet that their quantum computers are not real? Better yet stop spitting out the meds that your doctor prescribed for you and you might be able to get your delusions under control.

Or you can keep investing in Coors and watch the sober world pass you by

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 22-09-2022 21:03
22-09-2022 21:58
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

...deleted Mantras 1a...5...20q10...20q6...22j...1d...1i...39m...

LOL, have you told IBM and Alphabet that their quantum computers are not real? Better yet stop spitting out the meds that your doctor prescribed for you and you might be able to get your delusions under control.

Mantras 220q10...20q6...22j...5...1d...1a...39m.

Repetition (chanting). Bulverism. Attempted proof by buzzword. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 22-09-2022 22:00
22-09-2022 22:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Mantras 220q10...20q6...22j...5...1d...1a...39m.

Repetition (chanting). Bulverism. Attempted proof by buzzword. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

This is IBM's quantum computer, the fact that you cannot accept it as real is your problem, not mine. That said for a troll you are most ineffective, but keep trying as eventually you might find someone to fool or to care. It won't be me

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 22-09-2022 22:32
23-09-2022 00:59
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Mantras 20q10...20q6...22j...5...1d...1a...39m.

This is IBM's quantum computer, the fact that you cannot accept it as real is your problem, not mine. That said for a troll you are most ineffective, but keep trying as eventually you might find someone to fool or to care. It won't be me

CIAO

There is no such thing as a quantum computer. Mantras 20q10...20q6...39m...1a...

You are still doing your best to show that you have no understanding of quantum mechanics.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 23-09-2022 01:00
23-09-2022 01:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

CIAO

There is no such thing as a quantum computer. Mantras 20q10...20q6...39m...1a...

You are still doing your best to show that you have no understanding of quantum mechanics.

You are funny as hell, but to be safe do not give up your FBI day job cleaning toilets because you are not going to make it as a comedian.

However your humor is much appreciated anyway.

Why couldn't the troll catch any fish? Because other people took the bait.

Sheesh even my goldfish knows that a qubit in a quantum computer can have a value that is either 0 , 1 or a quantum superposition of 0 and 1. And working for the DOD you really ought to be better informed. This is how I know that you are being funny.

Anytime girlie

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 23-09-2022 02:18
23-09-2022 15:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

CIAO

You are funny as hell, but to be safe do not give up your FBI day job cleaning toilets because you are not going to make it as a comedian.

Sheesh even my goldfish knows that a qubit in a quantum computer can have a value that is either 0 , 1 or a quantum superposition of 0 and 1. And working for the DOD you really ought to be better informed. This is how I know that you are being funny.

Anytime girlie

Did they tell you how to respond yet?

Doing the chicken dance

ULTRA MAGA

23-09-2022 21:02
(21592)
Swan wrote:

Anytime girlie

Insult fallacies. Buzzword fallacies. Mantras 20q6...20q9...1a...22i...22j. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 23-09-2022 21:02
23-09-2022 23:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Anytime girlie

Insult fallacies. Buzzword fallacies. Mantras 20q6...20q9...1a...22i...22j. Trolling.

LOL, at least you have your job cleaning toilets because you are no competition here. As if here was even a real place that gets more than three post a day.

So if you have any further questions about the current state of quantum computing, or entanglement and or quantum cryptography encoding or decoding do not hesitate to ask. Not that at your pay grade would you be able to comprehend literally anything which leads you to babble.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 23-09-2022 23:47
24-09-2022 01:20
(14397)
Swan wrote:So if you have any further questions about the current state of quantum computing, or entanglement and or quantum cryptography encoding or decoding do not hesitate to ask. Not that at your pay grade would you be able to comprehend literally anything which leads you to babble.

Did the NSA interview you, or did they snub you too?
24-09-2022 01:37
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Anytime girlie

LOL, at least you have your job cleaning toilets because you are no competition here. As if here was even a real place that gets more than three post a day.

Not that at your pay grade would you be able to comprehend literally anything which leads you to babble.

Swan wrote:
So if you have any further questions about the current state of quantum computing, or entanglement and or quantum cryptography encoding or decoding do not hesitate to ask.

You have been so gracious in sharing with us your copynpaste skills. The ability you have in this area is simply second to none! Magnificent! I had no idea that everything on the internet was fact checked and true! Who knew?! Googlenlearn!

Dude, you have yet to explain anything IN YOUR OWN WORDS, with the exception of some continued babbling on about your mother's basement and how she always forgets to bring your blue pill on time. Whatever. Continue posting and Coors will continue to be an outstanding investment. Yawn, LOL, yawn, next, yawn, lol.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 24-09-2022 01:45
24-09-2022 02:40
(14397)
GasGuzzler wrote:Dude, you have yet to explain anything IN YOUR OWN WORDS, with the exception of some continued babbling on about your mother's basement and how she always forgets to bring your blue pill on time. Whatever. Continue posting and Coors will continue to be an outstanding investment. Yawn, LOL, yawn, next, yawn, lol.

Be careful, or Swan just might quantumly teleport to where-youz-at and entangle yo ass in an FBI interview, if you know what I mean. There might even be eggplant involved.

In other news, I found a moraine in my back yard. I'm going to hold onto it, maybe let the dog play with it. Did you know that the little tags on moraines read "It is illegal to remove this tag except by the consumer". It turns out that it's OK if I rip it off.

Whew, I dodged that bullet.
24-09-2022 03:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So if you have any further questions about the current state of quantum computing, or entanglement and or quantum cryptography encoding or decoding do not hesitate to ask. Not that at your pay grade would you be able to comprehend literally anything which leads you to babble.

Did the NSA interview you, or did they snub you too?

They are listening now, so if you have something useful to say you may say it now.

You know like your complaints about cold happy meals

ULTRA MAGA

24-09-2022 03:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Anytime girlie

Not that at your pay grade would you be able to comprehend literally anything which leads you to babble.

Swan wrote:
So if you have any further questions about the current state of quantum computing, or entanglement and or quantum cryptography encoding or decoding do not hesitate to ask.

You have been so gracious in sharing with us your copynpaste skills. The ability you have in this area is simply second to none! Magnificent! I had no idea that everything on the internet was fact checked and true! Who knew?! Googlenlearn!

Dude, you have yet to explain anything IN YOUR OWN WORDS, with the exception of some continued babbling on about your mother's basement and how she always forgets to bring your blue pill on time. Whatever. Continue posting and Coors will continue to be an outstanding investment. Yawn, LOL, yawn, next, yawn, lol.

How many times did your Coors stock split?

Do you know what a stock split is?

Yawning

Silly girl

ULTRA MAGA

24-09-2022 03:18
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
Be careful, or Swan just might quantumly teleport to where-youz-at

He's already here...and there. It's a quantum realm. Try to keep up.

IBdaMann wrote:
and entangle yo ass in an FBI interview, if you know what I mean.

Already in progress. The FBI is very intrigued by my 20ft high tomato plants, which are entirely entangled within the support rings.

IBdaMann wrote:
There might even be eggplant involved.

You mean like entangled within my tomatoes?

IBdaMann wrote:
In other news, I found a moraine in my back yard. I'm going to hold onto it, maybe let the dog play with it.

Probably OK, as long as Ralph doesn't catch wind of it.

IBdaMann wrote:
Did you know that the little tags on moraines read "It is illegal to remove this tag except by the consumer". It turns out that it's OK if I rip it off.

No, it's not OK to rip that off. What you did was stupid. Even Swan's goldfish knows that! You're just lucky quantum entanglement only allows for the FBI to do 2 interviews simultaneously in different locations. Right now they're tied up with me and Swan. Those FBI thugs are brutal. They'll teleport in and you'll take your eggplant beating in the morning. (I do believe they work till noon on Saturdays)

IBdaMann wrote:

Not yet. Teleport out to Sven's. Hide there for 24 hrs. Try not to become entangled.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
24-09-2022 03:47
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
How many times did your Coors stock split?

I only count how many times I open the can. More than 5 and I start seeing moraines everywhere. It's a real problem.

Swan wrote:
Do you know what a stock split is?

Yes. It's when Coors is here and there and the measurement of the first shotgun determines the time of the second, once they become entangled. Do you follow?

Swan wrote:
Yawning

Throwing up

Swan wrote:
Silly girl

Silly moraines

Edited on 24-09-2022 03:49
24-09-2022 03:47
(14397)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Not yet. Teleport out to Sven's. Hide there for 24 hrs. Try not to become entangled.

An interesting occurrence today; while on my way to see Sven, I ran into Ralph. It's a small world.

Anyway, Ralph asked me a question that has me kind of stumped, but I told him that you would definitely know the answer.

Is Ralph a moraine? He seems to think he is, and he has a point. He's been pushed by several glaciers. I didn't know what to tell him.

Edited on 24-09-2022 03:50
24-09-2022 03:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Be careful, or Swan just might quantumly teleport to where-youz-at

He's already here...and there. It's a quantum realm. Try to keep up.

IBdaMann wrote:
and entangle yo ass in an FBI interview, if you know what I mean.

Already in progress. The FBI is very intrigued by my 20ft high tomato plants, which are entirely entangled within the support rings.

IBdaMann wrote:
There might even be eggplant involved.

You mean like entangled within my tomatoes?

IBdaMann wrote:
In other news, I found a moraine in my back yard. I'm going to hold onto it, maybe let the dog play with it.

Probably OK, as long as Ralph doesn't catch wind of it.

IBdaMann wrote:
Did you know that the little tags on moraines read "It is illegal to remove this tag except by the consumer". It turns out that it's OK if I rip it off.

No, it's not OK to rip that off. What you did was stupid. Even Swan's goldfish knows that! You're just lucky quantum entanglement only allows for the FBI to do 2 interviews simultaneously in different locations. Right now they're tied up with me and Swan. Those FBI thugs are brutal. They'll teleport in and you'll take your eggplant beating in the morning. (I do believe they work till noon on Saturdays)

IBdaMann wrote:

I have no tomatoes higher than about 9 foot, I do expect to go over 10 feet next year though, but that will require at least a 10 foot trellis and enough room for a full size step ladder to be able to reach the tomatoes.

LOL what would you be doing with your life if you were not so enraptured with refuting me.

Answer, smoking meth like usual

ME next year

Aint chemistry great

ULTRA MAGA

24-09-2022 04:24
(14397)
Swan wrote:I have no tomatoes higher than about 9 foot, I do expect to go over 10 feet next year though, but that will require at least a 10 foot trellis and enough room for a full size step ladder to be able to reach the tomatoes.

We're pulling for you.

Swan wrote:LOL what would you be doing with your life if you were not so enraptured with refuting me.

Are you saying that life has something else to offer besides refuting you?

Swan wrote:Answer, smoking meth like usual

How does usual smoke meth?

Swan wrote:ME next year

On top of the world.

Swan wrote:Aint chemistry great

BIOGEOchemistry.
24-09-2022 04:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:I have no tomatoes higher than about 9 foot

Your mother is a genius, and I don't believe she just "forgot" to bring you your blue pills.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2002/sep/12/research.science1
Edited on 24-09-2022 04:36
24-09-2022 04:53
(14397)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:I have no tomatoes higher than about 9 foot
Your mother is a genius, and I don't believe she just "forgot" to bring you your blue pills.

Wow! Tomatoes with less droop! That's great, but if your tomatoes stand tall for more than four hours, call your doctor.
Page 4 of 7<<<23456>>>

Join the debate Ding Dong the Witch is dead. That said queen elizabeth lived long enough to kill Princess Diana first:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Linux is dead on the desktop, so do not even waste your time considering it2630-07-2023 03:21
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead. Shithead Oconnor dead, please Lord help me grieve026-07-2023 22:12
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
DOJ, FBI targeting Catholics as 'violent extremists' FBI agents are ordered to shoot to kill009-07-2023 17:57
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact