Remember me
▼ Content

Demokraps flushed over 200 million dollars on Beto O'Rourke

Demokraps flushed over 200 million dollars on Beto O'Rourke10-11-2022 01:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/heres-how-much-campaign-cash-beto-orourke-burned-losing-races-up-down-ballot

Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke, D-Texas, has burned roughly $175 million running unsuccessful campaigns for a series of different offices in just four years.

O'Rourke — who previously represented a congressional district in El Paso, Texas, between 2013 and 2019 — lost his most recent bid for higher office Tuesday, falling to incumbent Gov. Greg Abbott, R-Texas, by a significant margin, the Fox News Decision Desk projected. The failed run for governor of Texas marks O'Rourke's third unsuccessful bid for a high-profile political office since 2018.

The former congressman lost a race to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, by more than 200,000 votes in 2018 and bowed out of the 2020 presidential race in November 2019 before the Democratic primaries started due to his low polling numbers.

"With each new race he loses it becomes more difficult to convince voters and persuade them that he can still win the next race," Sharon Navarro, a University of Texas at San Antonio political scientist, told The Texas Tribune on Tuesday evening.

Boy the dems sure are convinced that a schizzo is the right way to go with Beto.

Oh well another one bites the dust

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Join the debate Demokraps flushed over 200 million dollars on Beto O'Rourke:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
General motors buys 20 million parts a month from china028-12-2023 19:18
Gov Phil Murphy spent 12,000 taxpayer dollars to see a Taylor Swift concert031-10-2023 19:41
LOL did you find the missing 80 million dollar jet yet? Or was it transported to the mother ship018-09-2023 22:57
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
Go woke, go broke. Anheuser Busch down 15.7 BILLION DOLLARS for going trannie027-05-2023 23:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact