Remember me
▼ Content

Definition of Climate Change



Page 3 of 3<123
05-12-2019 06:23
James___
★★★★★
(2410)
tmiddles wrote:
James___ wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...we have IBD really spinning a yarn ...

And yet you told me that you would miss them if they didn't post. And now you are attacking them. Why would you miss people that you attack?

Ha ha, noooooo I would not miss them. I think Spot said that.

While it's been very educational understanding how real crazy factors into this debate socially it does nothing for my learning more about the science.

So many great posters with so much to offer have left this board, sick of wading through Troll crap from ITN/IBD. Even Verner most recently left due to them.

They are very good at destroying debate. I wouldn't miss that at all.



The sad reality is that tranquility would drive people to killing each other. ITN and ibdm are merely saving lives by creating necessary conflicts.
05-12-2019 06:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(6248)
tmiddles wrote: Ha ha, noooooo I would not miss them.


@ James__,

tmiddles came here to preach. Period. Into the Night and I don't make very obedient congregation members so tmiddles needs for us to leave, or to at least just shut up and remain silent.

tmiddles didn't come here to participate in discussions with you. He came here to disrupt any conversations that you might have that deviate from the specific dogma that he is preaching. You'll sense it clearly anytime you write something that is essentially heretical to his beliefs.


tmiddles wrote: So many great posters with so much to offer have left this board,

@ tmiddles:

Such as ? We need to consider your track record, or better yet, your 0.000 batting average.


tmiddles wrote: sick of wading through Troll crap from ITN/IBD. Even Verner most recently left due to them.

That's what I mean. Verner had nothing to offer either. I hope you realize that you are a big void there as well.

You are very good at destroying debate. I wouldn't miss that at all if you were to leave.

.


Sea level varies from place to place in the world - keepit

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-12-2019 07:17
keepit
★★★★☆
(1216)
I was the one that said i would miss them if they left but i suppose the board would be better off if they went somewhere else.
07-12-2019 05:08
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(2520)
keepit wrote:
I was the one that said i would miss them if they left but i suppose the board would be better off if they went somewhere else.
It's not so much their being here, they are sort of the virus we are looking to cure, but the fact that they drive off anyone who wants to talk to other people.

The board is totally unregulated and Trolling, posting several pages of nothing at all as ITN is fond of doing, and generally being a pest is not sanctioned as it should be. I tried asking the mod but he's checked out.
07-12-2019 05:37
James___
★★★★★
(2410)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: Ha ha, noooooo I would not miss them.


@ James__,

tmiddles came here to preach. Period. Into the Night and I don't make very obedient congregation members so tmiddles needs for us to leave, or to at least just shut up and remain silent.

tmiddles didn't come here to participate in discussions with you. He came here to disrupt any conversations that you might have that deviate from the specific dogma that he is preaching. You'll sense it clearly anytime you write something that is essentially heretical to his beliefs.


tmiddles wrote: So many great posters with so much to offer have left this board,

@ tmiddles:

Such as ? We need to consider your track record, or better yet, your 0.000 batting average.


tmiddles wrote: sick of wading through Troll crap from ITN/IBD. Even Verner most recently left due to them.

That's what I mean. Verner had nothing to offer either. I hope you realize that you are a big void there as well.

You are very good at destroying debate. I wouldn't miss that at all if you were to leave.

.



ibdm, we've had this discussion before. You, itn and the guy who owns this forum all reject science because it is fallible but support philosophy which is not fallible.
While that's probably a ruse, anarchists comes to mind. Why you, itn and gfm I don't worry about much.
What's the expression I like to use? Counting coup, that's it
07-12-2019 14:03
spot
★★★★☆
(1317)
is it all a joke or are they mad like this guy https://timecube.2enp.com/

an extract;


In 1884, meridian time personnel met

in Washington to change Earth time.

First words said was that only 1 day

could be used on Earth to not change

the 1 day marshmallow. So they applied the 1

day and ignored the other 3 days.

The marshmallow time was wrong then and it

proved wrong today. This a major lie

has so much boring feed from it's wrong.

No man on Earth has no belly-button,

it proves every believer on Earth a liar.



Children will be blessed for

Kissing Of Educated Adults

Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous

 Days Same Earth Rotation.

Practicing Boring ONEness -

Upon Earth Of Quadrants.

 Boring Adult Crime VS Youth.

 Supports Lie Of Integration.

 1 Educated Are Most Dumb.

 Not 1 Human Except Dead 1.

 Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self.

 1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God.                        Â

  Marshmallow A Lie & Word Is Lies.

  Navel Connects 4 Corner 4s.

 God Is Born Of A Mother –

  She Left Belly B. Signature.

Every Priest Has Ma Sign

 But Lies To Honor Unicorns.

Belly B. Proves 4 Corners.
07-12-2019 20:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(11748)
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:
I was the one that said i would miss them if they left but i suppose the board would be better off if they went somewhere else.
It's not so much their being here, they are sort of the virus we are looking to cure, but the fact that they drive off anyone who wants to talk to other people.

So there is no one here, eh? What are you, then? A bot?
tmiddles wrote:
The board is totally unregulated and Trolling,

No, it isn't. Branner maintains it quite well.
tmiddles wrote:
posting several pages of nothing at all as ITN is fond of doing,

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself.
tmiddles wrote:
and generally being a pest is not sanctioned as it should be.

You don't get banned from this forum for political views or even being a pest about someone elses political and religious views.
tmiddles wrote:
I tried asking the mod but he's checked out.

No, he's still there.


The Parrot Killer
07-12-2019 20:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(11748)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: Ha ha, noooooo I would not miss them.


@ James__,

tmiddles came here to preach. Period. Into the Night and I don't make very obedient congregation members so tmiddles needs for us to leave, or to at least just shut up and remain silent.

tmiddles didn't come here to participate in discussions with you. He came here to disrupt any conversations that you might have that deviate from the specific dogma that he is preaching. You'll sense it clearly anytime you write something that is essentially heretical to his beliefs.


tmiddles wrote: So many great posters with so much to offer have left this board,

@ tmiddles:

Such as ? We need to consider your track record, or better yet, your 0.000 batting average.


tmiddles wrote: sick of wading through Troll crap from ITN/IBD. Even Verner most recently left due to them.

That's what I mean. Verner had nothing to offer either. I hope you realize that you are a big void there as well.

You are very good at destroying debate. I wouldn't miss that at all if you were to leave.

.



ibdm, we've had this discussion before. You, itn and the guy who owns this forum all reject science because it is fallible but support philosophy which is not fallible.
While that's probably a ruse, anarchists comes to mind. Why you, itn and gfm I don't worry about much.
What's the expression I like to use? Counting coup, that's it

Neither of us own this forum.


The Parrot Killer
08-12-2019 01:40
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(2520)
Into the Night wrote:
So there is no one here, eh? What are you, then? A bot?
Verner was here and I really enjoyed his posts. I wish I could still discuss things with him. He would still be here if it weren't for you and IBD.

A lot of great posters were driven off by you two. It's a sad thing but censorship is effective most of the time.

It was well said by L8112:
L8112 wrote:
my advice would be to bolt from this forum as there are a group of devoted climate change deniers who will lay to waste any conversations on the topic, and will dismiss any sort of evidence from credible institutions such as NASA, not with counter facts but with non sequitur statements or hand waving.


"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
Edited on 08-12-2019 01:41
08-12-2019 11:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(11748)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So there is no one here, eh? What are you, then? A bot?
Verner was here and I really enjoyed his posts. I wish I could still discuss things with him. He would still be here if it weren't for you and IBD.

Too bad, you poor baby. You don't get to dictate who stays here.
tmiddles wrote:
A lot of great posters were driven off by you two. It's a sad thing but censorship is effective most of the time.

Neither of us have censored anyone.
tmiddles wrote:
It was well said by L8112:
L8112 wrote:
my advice would be to bolt from this forum as there are a group of devoted climate change deniers who will lay to waste any conversations on the topic, and will dismiss any sort of evidence from credible institutions such as NASA, not with counter facts but with non sequitur statements or hand waving.


NASA is not a credible institution. They can't even get into space anymore, must less the Moon.


The Parrot Killer
08-12-2019 12:15
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(2520)
Into the Night wrote:You don't get to dictate who stays here.
Nope, living with Trolls like you too just comes with free speech. But it'd be nice if you upped your game a bit.
09-12-2019 01:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(6248)
tmiddles wrote:Nope, living with Trolls like you too just comes with free speech. But it'd be nice if you upped your game a bit.

Just for my edification, could you describe, or give me a definition of a "troll" within the context you are using? I'm truly curious.


.


Sea level varies from place to place in the world - keepit

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-12-2019 02:36
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(2520)
IBdaMann wrote:
... give me a definition of a "troll" .
You and ITN only post to shut the forum down. It is unkowable, cannot be discussed and nothing presented is valid in you retorts. Your responses if you can call them that clog the page with endless quoting and nonsense. In short youre both offtopic all of the time and incessantly repetative.

Your goal is to frustrate other posters. That's a Troll.
Edited on 09-12-2019 02:48
09-12-2019 17:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(11748)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:You don't get to dictate who stays here.
Nope, living with Trolls like you too just comes with free speech. But it'd be nice if you upped your game a bit.

YALIFNAP


The Parrot Killer
09-12-2019 17:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(11748)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... give me a definition of a "troll" .
You and ITN only post to shut the forum down.

I assure you, the forum is up and running. You're posting on it, aren't you?
tmiddles wrote:
It is unkowable,
cannot be discussed
and nothing presented is valid in you retorts.
If you insist on using random numbers for data, I'm going to continue to call you on it.
tmiddles wrote:
Your responses if you can call them that clog the page with endless quoting and nonsense. In short youre both offtopic all of the time and incessantly repetative.
Inversion fallacy. The repetition is in YOU.
tmiddles wrote:
Your goal is to frustrate other posters. That's a Troll.


Bigotry. You don't get to speak for other posters.

The only frustrated people here are faithful members of the Church of Global Warming, like you.

You just want to continue to deny science and mathematics for your religious fundamentalism. Of course I'm going to frustrate you. I am the Great Satan against the Church of Global Warming.


The Parrot Killer
Edited on 09-12-2019 17:17
09-12-2019 17:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(6248)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... give me a definition of a "troll" .
... only post to shut the forum down. ... Your responses if you can call them that clog the page with endless quoting and nonsense. ... offtopic all of the time and incessantly repetative.

... goal is to frustrate other posters. That's a Troll.

That's what I thought. My bad. I mistakenly thought you were talking about me. Boy did I misinterpret.


.


Sea level varies from place to place in the world - keepit

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-12-2019 01:33
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(2520)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...nothing presented is valid in you retorts.
If you insist on using random numbers for data, I'm going to continue to call you on it.
Should anyone that cares read this ITN is a total fraud. See his dismissal of data as valid as you could imagine.


"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
10-12-2019 02:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(6248)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...nothing presented is valid in you retorts.
If you insist on using random numbers for data, I'm going to continue to call you on it.
Should anyone that cares read this ITN is a total fraud.

I'm betting that you don't have what it takes to generate much interest. That typically requires a certain level of honesty that you just cannot attain.


.


Sea level varies from place to place in the world - keepit

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-12-2019 07:04
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(2520)
IBdaMann wrote:
I'm betting that you don't have what it takes to generate much interest.
Well I'll make an effort by passing on more riveting debates about the dictionary with you.
10-12-2019 17:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(11748)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I'm betting that you don't have what it takes to generate much interest.
Well I'll make an effort by passing on more riveting debates about the dictionary with you.


So you want to make an effort to not generate much interest???


The Parrot Killer
Page 3 of 3<123





Join the debate Definition of Climate Change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Definition of heat and heat pump4021-01-2020 18:21
Working definition of climate change6007-12-2019 20:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact