Page 2 of 2<12
02-10-2022 00:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Science is not a 'method' or procedure.
A fact is not a proof nor a Universal Truth. Learn what 'fact' means.
A hypothesis stems from a theory, not the other way around.
Science is not a 'research', business, or 'technology'. It is not logic. It is not mathematics. It does not use consensus. only religions and governments do that. There is no voting bloc in science. Science is not a debugging method. It is not a computer.

It is not possible to prove any theory True.

Religion is not science. Redefinition fallacy.

...deleted Mantras 5...17...1a...

No argument presented. Trolling.

So is your feeble response an indication of your limited IQ or of an equally limited vocabulary, or more likely both.

The rules do allow you to ask your mommy for help when you get stuck you know?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-10-2022 03:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Science is not a 'method' or procedure. A fact is not a proof nor a Universal Truth. Learn what 'fact' means.
A hypothesis stems from a theory, not the other way around. Science is not a 'research', business, or 'technology'. It is not logic. It is not mathematics. It does not use consensus. only religions and governments do that. There is no voting bloc in science. Science is not a debugging method. It is not a computer.

So is your feeble response an indication of your limited IQ or of an equally limited vocabulary, or more likely both.

Into the Night is correct on all points. What point are you trying to make?
02-10-2022 11:15
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Fail.

In scientific reasoning, a hypothesis is constructed before any applicable research has been done. A theory, on the other hand, is supported by evidence: it's a principle formed as an attempt to explain things that have already been substantiated by data.

Hypothesis first, theory afterwards.

A hypothesis stems from a theory, not the other way around. An example is the null hypothesis of a theory.
It is not possible to prove any theory True. Only fundamentalists try to do that.
Science is not data. Evidence is not a proof. All observations are subject to the problems of phenomenology.
Science is not a principle.

Science is a set of falsifiable theories. That's it. That's all.

Fail again.

Nope. The theory of the null hypothesis in statistics

No such theory in statistical math.
Robert Wagner wrote:
instructs you the formulate the null hypothesis and then test it i order to form your theory.

Null hypothesis first.

Circular definition. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

Troll fails again.

In inferential statistics, the null hypothesis is that two possibilities are the same. The null hypothesis is that the observed difference is due to chance alone. Using statistical tests, it is possible to calculate the likelihood that the null hypothesis is true.
02-10-2022 12:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Science is not a 'method' or procedure.
A fact is not a proof nor a Universal Truth. Learn what 'fact' means.
Science is not a 'research', business, or 'technology'. It is not logic. It is not mathematics. It does not use consensus. only religions and governments do that. There is no voting bloc in science. Science is not a debugging method. It is not a computer.

...deleted Mantras 17...1a...

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-10-2022 12:02
(21582)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Science is not a 'method' or procedure. A fact is not a proof nor a Universal Truth. Learn what 'fact' means.
A hypothesis stems from a theory, not the other way around. Science is not a 'research', business, or 'technology'. It is not logic. It is not mathematics. It does not use consensus. only religions and governments do that. There is no voting bloc in science. Science is not a debugging method. It is not a computer.

He isn't making any point. He's just trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-10-2022 12:03
(21582)
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Fail.

In scientific reasoning, a hypothesis is constructed before any applicable research has been done. A theory, on the other hand, is supported by evidence: it's a principle formed as an attempt to explain things that have already been substantiated by data.

A hypothesis stems from a theory, not the other way around. An example is the null hypothesis of a theory.
It is not possible to prove any theory True. Only fundamentalists try to do that.
Science is not data. Evidence is not a proof. All observations are subject to the problems of phenomenology.

Fail again.

Robert Wagner wrote:
instructs you the formulate the null hypothesis and then test it i order to form your theory.

Null hypothesis first.

Troll fails again.

In inferential statistics, the null hypothesis is that two possibilities are the same. The null hypothesis is that the observed difference is due to chance alone. Using statistical tests, it is possible to calculate the likelihood that the null hypothesis is true.

Circular definition. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Repetition fallacy (chanting). Redefinition fallacy. Buzzword fallacy. There is no such thing as 'statistical tests'.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 02-10-2022 12:05
02-10-2022 12:13
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Fail.

Fail again.

Robert Wagner wrote:

Null hypothesis first.

Troll fails again.

Circular definition. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Repetition fallacy (chanting). Redefinition fallacy. Buzzword fallacy. There is no such thing as 'statistical tests'.

Delusional troll argumentation.
02-10-2022 15:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL says the schizzo who changes his name then has a seemingly rational conversation with himself, which is actually loonatickomundo

Take the Thorazine

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

02-10-2022 20:40
(21582)
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Fail.

Fail again.

Robert Wagner wrote:

Null hypothesis first.

Troll fails again.

...deleted Mantra 17...

The Parrot Killer

02-10-2022 20:41
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

...deleted Mantra 1d...

The Parrot Killer

02-10-2022 21:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

...deleted Mantra 1d...

LOL 7 years of college down the drain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjIH1jdx2_A

ULTRA MAGA

03-10-2022 05:43
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

...deleted Mantra 1d...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

The Parrot Killer

RE: a look in the mirror26-11-2023 21:27
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:We have already established that you are the primary troll on the Danish site (KlimaDebat.dk). Are you trying to be the commensurate troll and cover all your bases?

Just trolling trolls, as I said.

Nope. You troll the entire board. Nobody escapes your spam.

You have not contributed intellectually on either site. You are a troll and only a troll. At least you admit to it.

"You are a troll and only a troll."

Reminds me of another one for the best troll quotes.

"Climate-debate is fine. It is one of the Internet's best discussion sites."

Of course, it isn't difficult to look at the Danish website and identify a handful of trolls who drove away the other 2500 members.

Another hint is how many thousands of posts has the troll excreted on the site.
27-11-2023 00:12
(14389)
Im a BM wrote:Another hint is how many thousands of posts has the troll excreted on the site.

In Troll Robert Wagner's case, one can notice the lack of any intellectual contribution. He exists only to harass those who don't believe as he does and he spams the board with phony charts and graphs, as though phony charts are supposed to put an end to all disbelief in Global Warming.

That's all he does.
Attached image:

27-11-2023 00:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:Another hint is how many thousands of posts has the troll excreted on the site.

In Troll Robert Wagner's case, one can notice the lack of any intellectual contribution. He exists only to harass those who don't believe as he does and he spams the board with phony charts and graphs, as though phony charts are supposed to put an end to all disbelief in Global Warming.

That's all he does.

Says the troll who denies the last ice age and the holocaust as well

ULTRA MAGA

27-11-2023 01:05
(14389)
Swan wrote:Says the troll who denies the last ice age and the holocaust as well

I demand accountability for both Holocausts, whereas you only recognize one.
27-11-2023 13:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the troll who denies the last ice age and the holocaust as well

I demand accountability for both Holocausts, whereas you only recognize one.

Have you met your dead Jew baby quota yet? Have you read your Arabic copy of Mein Kamph today yet? Hamas needs as many turds wearing camel condoms on their heads as they can get since most of Hamas is stinking up Gaza.

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Definition of a Troll:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Troll Songs and Quote identification contest6011-01-2024 04:10
Aesop's Fables - The Troll Who Cried Dead Barrier Reef804-09-2022 00:00
Ye Bible Troll Speaketh4124-04-2022 20:24
Go Fund Me pitch for troll-infested website vermin eradication program manual6022-04-2022 16:56
Safe Friends of "sealover" - Troll-free Library Networking. Join the List.622-03-2022 05:21
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact