Remember me
▼ Content

Declassified docs reveal that CIA had Oswald under surveillance and did nothing other than let JFK be bra

Declassified docs reveal that CIA had Oswald under surveillance and did nothing other than let JFK be brained16-12-2022 01:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-unseal-thousands-classified-jfk-assassination-documents

Why were these docs declassified?

Because Trump had all of them in his safe and only copies were recovered, which means that the originals are in the Israeli safe just waiting for Trump to die suddenly.

All Bush's are expected to be moving to Nairobi or perhaps Moscow for their safety

God I love it when a plan comes together

Bush knew that Oswald was going to shoot JFK and did nothing except cross his fingers, and put two additional assasins on the knoll.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 16-12-2022 02:32
16-12-2022 04:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-unseal-thousands-classified-jfk-assassination-documents

Because Trump had all of them in his safe and only copies were recovered, which means that the originals are in the Israeli safe just waiting for Trump to die suddenly.

All Bush's are expected to be moving to Nairobi or perhaps Moscow for their safety

Bush knew that Oswald was going to shoot JFK and did nothing except cross his fingers, and put two additional assasins on the knoll.

Oh my, how quiet the shit-stains are.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

16-12-2022 04:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
brained, technically debrained.

Swan wrote:

Come on boys and girls, feel free to make a moraine (moron) joke or two.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 16-12-2022 04:46
16-12-2022 20:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Swan wrote:

Congrats to the fools that claim to support free speech and the first amendment, but who mistakenly sold their souls and became neutered at some point along the way.

ULTRA MAGA

28-12-2022 20:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Swan wrote:

Bump to top

ULTRA MAGA

28-12-2022 20:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Swan wrote:Bush knew that Oswald was going to shoot JFK

This only makes sense if it is accepted that you speak for dead people and what they knew.

Swan wrote:Come on boys and girls, feel free to make a moraine (moron) joke or two.

Riddle: How many glaciers does it take to turn Swan into a moraine?
Answer: Five. Four to hold him and one to push the bike.
28-12-2022 23:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

This only makes sense if it is accepted that you speak for dead people and what they knew.

Swan wrote:Come on boys and girls, feel free to make a moraine (moron) joke or two.

Nope, because Trump has the files that prove this, not that the FBI found any of them when they raided his home.

Yawning

ULTRA MAGA

29-12-2022 00:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope, because Trump has the files that prove this, not that the FBI found any of them when they raided his home.

Yawning

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Declassified docs reveal that CIA had Oswald under surveillance and did nothing other than let JFK be bra:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
Democrat terrorist CIA agent tweets that Trump needs to be murdered just like Lincoln819-08-2022 02:30
Elmer Fudd aka Richard Hayden is calling for Trumps execution, because Trump knows how JFK was murdered012-08-2022 19:34
The FBI and the demokraps are all TERRIFIED of Trump, and why not as Trump knows who killed JFK1010-08-2022 21:40
The Savior Reveal The New Financial Fair Society Contribution Point System014-07-2021 06:27
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact