Remember me
▼ Content

Debt


Debt12-02-2021 00:54
keepit
★★★★★
(2073)
How much national debt is too much?
12-02-2021 02:21
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3195)
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?


How much debt, is too much for an individual? Debt is a bad thing, and should be avoided, and kept to minimum. When you have to borrow more money, to make payments on your obligations. When you have to borrow more money to live on, you have too much debt. When you stop seeing any progress, on repaying your debt, you have too much debt.

Debt, is not a source of income. What happens to a country, that can no longer repay their debts?
12-02-2021 03:03
James___
★★★★★
(4159)
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?



With the current situation, Democratic countries will need to be considered. It seems that all Democratic countries increased their national debts. Countries where people have little or no say in government, difficult to compare.
This is where I'd think any such discussion would be how the average Democratic country was affected.
12-02-2021 03:09
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1869)
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?

This much debt is too much.
12-02-2021 04:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15054)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?


How much debt, is too much for an individual? Debt is a bad thing, and should be avoided, and kept to minimum. When you have to borrow more money, to make payments on your obligations. When you have to borrow more money to live on, you have too much debt. When you stop seeing any progress, on repaying your debt, you have too much debt.

Debt, is not a source of income. What happens to a country, that can no longer repay their debts?

A debt crash, of course.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-02-2021 04:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15054)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?



With the current situation, Democratic countries will need to be considered. It seems that all Democratic countries increased their national debts. Countries where people have little or no say in government, difficult to compare.
This is where I'd think any such discussion would be how the average Democratic country was affected.

There are no democracies anywhere in the world. Which nations are you referring to?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-02-2021 04:59
keepit
★★★★★
(2073)
Can you describe what you mean by a "debt crash". The term sounds a little vague.
12-02-2021 05:13
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1869)
keepit wrote:
Can you describe what you mean by a "debt crash". The term sounds a little vague.

I've seen him detail this term countless times on this forum alone... even in direct correspondence with you...
12-02-2021 07:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3195)
keepit wrote:
Can you describe what you mean by a "debt crash". The term sounds a little vague.


Would explaining it to you, again, and again, ever sink in? Can't pay your debt, can't borrow more, to pay the debt you already owe. Printing more toilet paper dollars, doesn't work anymore.
12-02-2021 12:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15054)
keepit wrote:
Can you describe what you mean by a "debt crash". The term sounds a little vague.

RQAA. Pay attention. It was just described.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-02-2021 14:09
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(395)
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?


What is debt?
12-02-2021 17:21
keepit
★★★★★
(2073)
Sounds like bankrupt. What's the difference?
12-02-2021 21:25
keepit
★★★★★
(2073)
Can i pay off my mortgage with toilet paper?

Can a bank refuse to accept hyperinflated dollars to pay off my mortgage?
Edited on 12-02-2021 21:27
12-02-2021 22:05
James___
★★★★★
(4159)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?



With the current situation, Democratic countries will need to be considered. It seems that all Democratic countries increased their national debts. Countries where people have little or no say in government, difficult to compare.
This is where I'd think any such discussion would be how the average Democratic country was affected.

There are no democracies anywhere in the world. Which nations are you referring to?



Ok, ok, you got me on that one. Supposed Democracies which are controlled by the wealthy and associated political parties. Better?
12-02-2021 22:12
James___
★★★★★
(4159)
keepit wrote:
Can you describe what you mean by a "debt crash". The term sounds a little vague.



It's possible that in order to pay off existing debt more debt is accrued. I checked and even countries in the EU are in a similar situation. In the future to prevent something like this, everyone should probably be required to have a supply of N95 masks. That's the ounce of prevention method.
12-02-2021 23:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15054)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?


What is debt?

Are you really this stupid?

A debt is borrowing money from someone with the promise of paying it back at some time in the future. Debts are legal obligations.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-02-2021 23:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15054)
keepit wrote:
Sounds like bankrupt. What's the difference?

Debt is not bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is a set of laws concerning people who can no longer pay all their debts.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-02-2021 23:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15054)
keepit wrote:
Can i pay off my mortgage with toilet paper?

That depends on whether you use dollars for toilet paper.
keepit wrote:
Can a bank refuse to accept hyperinflated dollars to pay off my mortgage?

If the contract is in dollars, it is paid in dollars. The bank cannot change that arbitrarily.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-02-2021 23:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15054)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?



With the current situation, Democratic countries will need to be considered. It seems that all Democratic countries increased their national debts. Countries where people have little or no say in government, difficult to compare.
This is where I'd think any such discussion would be how the average Democratic country was affected.

There are no democracies anywhere in the world. Which nations are you referring to?


Ok, ok, you got me on that one. Supposed Democracies which are controlled by the wealthy and associated political parties. Better?

No. No such place possible. Democracies are not controlled. A democracy is government by popular vote.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-02-2021 23:30
James___
★★★★★
(4159)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?



With the current situation, Democratic countries will need to be considered. It seems that all Democratic countries increased their national debts. Countries where people have little or no say in government, difficult to compare.
This is where I'd think any such discussion would be how the average Democratic country was affected.

There are no democracies anywhere in the world. Which nations are you referring to?


Ok, ok, you got me on that one. Supposed Democracies which are controlled by the wealthy and associated political parties. Better?

No. No such place possible. Democracies are not controlled. A democracy is government by popular vote.



The US is a Democratic Republic. Each state is a Democracy. Popular vote wins.
The US is a Democratic Republic. National laws are weighted by the electors of Democratic states. This is why the United States is a Republic.
13-02-2021 01:48
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(395)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?


What is debt?

Are you really this stupid?

A debt is borrowing money from someone with the promise of paying it back at some time in the future. Debts are legal obligations.


Oh you mean what the people that did not buy Apple do?
13-02-2021 02:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15054)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?



With the current situation, Democratic countries will need to be considered. It seems that all Democratic countries increased their national debts. Countries where people have little or no say in government, difficult to compare.
This is where I'd think any such discussion would be how the average Democratic country was affected.

There are no democracies anywhere in the world. Which nations are you referring to?


Ok, ok, you got me on that one. Supposed Democracies which are controlled by the wealthy and associated political parties. Better?

No. No such place possible. Democracies are not controlled. A democracy is government by popular vote.



The US is a Democratic Republic. Each state is a Democracy. Popular vote wins.
The US is a Democratic Republic. National laws are weighted by the electors of Democratic states. This is why the United States is a Republic.

There is no such thing as a 'democratic republic'. That's an oxymoron.
Democracies have no constitution, no representatives. It is government by popular vote.

Republics have constitutions, it has representatives defined by that constitution, and an election for those representatives defined by that constitution. A republic is government by constitution.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
13-02-2021 02:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15054)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?


What is debt?

Are you really this stupid?

A debt is borrowing money from someone with the promise of paying it back at some time in the future. Debts are legal obligations.


Oh you mean what the people that did not buy Apple do?

Non-sequitur fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Bigotry.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 13-02-2021 02:17
13-02-2021 03:06
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(395)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?


What is debt?

Are you really this stupid?

A debt is borrowing money from someone with the promise of paying it back at some time in the future. Debts are legal obligations.


Oh you mean what the people that did not buy Apple do?

Non-sequitur fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Bigotry.


Yawn
13-02-2021 03:13
James___
★★★★★
(4159)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?


What is debt?

Are you really this stupid?

A debt is borrowing money from someone with the promise of paying it back at some time in the future. Debts are legal obligations.


Oh you mean what the people that did not buy Apple do?

Non-sequitur fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Bigotry.



If only you knew what non-sequitur meant. Just more buzzword fallacy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZoJiTP5XZo

And yet anticipation makes us wait; https://www.youtube.cAom/watch?v=4NwP3wes4M8
These are the days but you just don't know it. Why we have a barroom blitz. Just choices people make. And then they ask Jesus; Warum Gott? Ich habe dir gut gedient. Sadly, Jesus did not understand Deutsche.
Edited on 13-02-2021 03:22
13-02-2021 03:21
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3195)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?



With the current situation, Democratic countries will need to be considered. It seems that all Democratic countries increased their national debts. Countries where people have little or no say in government, difficult to compare.
This is where I'd think any such discussion would be how the average Democratic country was affected.


Democrats, are socialists, and thieves. They tax the wealthy, to pass out to the lazy poor, until everyone is poor, and lazy...
13-02-2021 03:24
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3195)
keepit wrote:
Sounds like bankrupt. What's the difference?


What's the difference between intellectually-bankrupt, and stupid?
13-02-2021 03:31
James___
★★★★★
(4159)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
How much national debt is too much?



With the current situation, Democratic countries will need to be considered. It seems that all Democratic countries increased their national debts. Countries where people have little or no say in government, difficult to compare.
This is where I'd think any such discussion would be how the average Democratic country was affected.


Democrats, are socialists, and thieves. They tax the wealthy, to pass out to the lazy poor, until everyone is poor, and lazy...



And thus the Bolshevik Revolution happened. Such words of wisdom resonated through Tsarist Russia driving out the pagan Jews. And in this the Great Joseph Stalin became the Hope of the Motherland of which all true....
See where this is going Harvey? As a true tvarisch (translating communist brother into English not always easy for you comrade) you know that communism came because of false pretenses lead by the Republican party. We true People's Party celebrate you brother. You know through Stalin only that Mother Russia can be served. As a compatriot, you serve Mother Russia as Lenin served her. And for this, we love you. !!
13-02-2021 03:36
James___
★★★★★
(4159)
p.s., tvarisch means comrade in communism. And with Harvey, he is a true brother. The Motherland which is Russia does love her son. We are not like you Amerikanners that would go to Disneyland like Zach Stone; https://www.facebook.com/zachstonecountry/photos/pcb.3917178184981022/3917178061647701/
Just American propagandist, right tvarisch Harvey55? Can you believe they have no correct saying for communist brother in their pagan language?
13-02-2021 03:42
James___
★★★★★
(4159)
I get it now if you understand basic languages. Tsar and the son of Tsar is tsarvich. And in communist Russia that meant "brother". It might have actually been tsvarich. In Russian, if your name is Ivan, your child's name would be Ivanoveech. ie., child of Ivan.
In Russia, sur names are patriarchal while in the West they are matriarchal. You guys knwo this.
Basically, Ivanoveech means son or daughter of Ivan. Last names will vary. You guys know this, right?
And this is where tvarisch, brother, fellow communist would have meaning. And yet you guys have no clue. Just not sure how you guys could miss such a basic understanding of words and language. It's obvious.
ie., this is funny. When learning Russian, tsarvisch would have been an obsolete term until Harvey55 came along. Tsarvisch simply means brother communist in Russian. It means the children of the Tsars. And instead of the children serving the parents, the parents serve the children. ie., communism.
Just love language.
Edited on 13-02-2021 03:55




Join the debate Debt:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact