Remember me
▼ Content

Deborah Birx, White House covid coordinator finally ADMITS THAT THERE ARE NO COVID VACCINES THAT WORK

Deborah Birx, White House covid coordinator finally ADMITS THAT THERE ARE NO COVID VACCINES THAT WORK23-07-2022 03:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-deborah-birx-knew-covid-vaccines-not-protect-against-infection

LOL I said this two years ago so you are a sucker if you believe that your vaccination counts for anything, because it means nothing. That said both Birx and Fauci should be hung from the neck until dead for lying to the American people, because these vaccinations have killed people. However as we know communist do not prosecute other communist for their mass killings.

PS I have rope if needed

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-07-2022 09:03
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
No vaccine has ever prevented infection, or the spread of a virus. Vaccines only teach your immune system out to fight the infection quicker, with fewer symptoms.

What they mostly lied about, was that there could be no effective covid vaccine, since the virus is much like the common cold. It changes enough, frequently that any protection from symptoms, wouldn't last more than a few months.
23-07-2022 13:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
HarveyH55 wrote:
No vaccine has ever prevented infection, or the spread of a virus. Vaccines only teach your immune system out to fight the infection quicker, with fewer symptoms.

What they mostly lied about, was that there could be no effective covid vaccine, since the virus is much like the common cold. It changes enough, frequently that any protection from symptoms, wouldn't last more than a few months.

Wrong, they lied about the covid vaccine so that they could literally infect everyone with a new pathogen and exert serious mind control over the sheep demokrap masses. According to Birx there is no covid vaccine and there never was one, so what were people infected with?

The really sad thing is that the typical as-hole American will not even bother to ask, sheep never do.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 23-07-2022 13:28
23-07-2022 16:38
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:

You mean like polio, chicken pox, T.B. or the mumps?
23-07-2022 19:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

You mean like polio, chicken pox, T.B. or the mumps?

None of those vaccines ever prevent infection. That's not what a vaccine does.
That doesn't mean they're utterly useless, of course.

The first paragraph by Harvey is correct.

A virus cannot mutate. They are not alive. If an infected cell produces some virus that is any different from a particular virus, it is a completely different virus. You can't have a variant of a variant. That is not possible. In other words, it's either covid19, or it isn't. There is no such thing as a 'Delta' variant, 'Gamma' variant, or any other variant of covid19. It's either covid19, or it isn't.

NO virus from Covid/SARS series of viruses has ever killed. Covid19 appears to be the mildest variant of the Covid/SARS series so far discovered.

A virus from the rhinovirus series is not a virus from the Covid/SARS series. Their only similarity is that they are both respiratory viruses.

ANY respiratory virus can induce pneumonia, which certainly CAN kill.

The 2nd paragraph by Harvey is incorrect.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-07-2022 19:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Correct.
HarveyH55 wrote:

Incorrect. A virus cannot mutate. It is not alive. It is not possible to have a variant of a variant. It is either covid19, or it isn't. There is no variant of covid19. That is not possible.

The closest you can get is a new variant of the Covid/SARS series of viruses, which of course will have completely different behavior.

NO virus from the Covid/SARS series has ever killed. A rhinovirus is not a Covid/SARS virus.
Covid19 appears to be the mildest virus from the Covid/SARS series so far discovered.

ANY respiratory virus, such as a cold virus, a flu virus or Covid/SARS virus can induce pneumonia, which certainly CAN kill. If pneumonia appears, get it treated early. It is nothing to mess with.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 23-07-2022 19:20
23-07-2022 20:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Correct.
HarveyH55 wrote:

Incorrect. A virus cannot mutate. It is not alive. It is not possible to have a variant of a variant. It is either covid19, or it isn't. There is no variant of covid19. That is not possible.

The closest you can get is a new variant of the Covid/SARS series of viruses, which of course will have completely different behavior.

NO virus from the Covid/SARS series has ever killed. A rhinovirus is not a Covid/SARS virus.
Covid19 appears to be the mildest virus from the Covid/SARS series so far discovered.

ANY respiratory virus, such as a cold virus, a flu virus or Covid/SARS virus can induce pneumonia, which certainly CAN kill. If pneumonia appears, get it treated early. It is nothing to mess with.

Actually the polio vaccine prevented polio so well that some strains are effectively EXTINCT.

So stop advertising your ignorance on the internet

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Deborah Birx, White House covid coordinator finally ADMITS THAT THERE ARE NO COVID VACCINES THAT WORK:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Amazon, Google, Meta, Microsoft and other tech firms agree to AI safeguards set by the White House021-07-2023 19:45
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact