Remember me
▼ Content

debates

debates22-03-2020 04:00
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Last night I tuned in to a few for and against debates on youtube.The pattern I discovered with all of them is the against presenters lead with facts and the real time measurements of what is actually happening and question why have none of the predictions come true.The for climate disaster presenters resort to claims its proven and everyone believes it then resort to personal insults and character assassinations.I am now 100% that man cannot and does not influence global events as they are claiming.We can protect fish stocks and manage the land but the weather is what it is and always will be.Thanks for your time people I feel all warm and fuzzy
22-03-2020 04:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
duncan61 wrote:The for [insert religion here] resort to claims its proven and everyone believes it then resort to personal insults and character assassinations [against nonbelievers].

It's how religions work.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-03-2020 06:09
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I am stirring the pot on Skeptical science.How long till I get booted
22-03-2020 16:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
duncan61 wrote:

Nobody ever gets booted from here. Most just leave, because the truth hurts too much to consider. Faith can be a powerful thing, for those fully devoted to their religion.
22-03-2020 18:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Nobody ever gets booted from here. Most just leave, because the truth hurts too much to consider. Faith can be a powerful thing, for those fully devoted to their religion.

He's referring to getting booted from Skeptical Science. Probably won't be long, or, at the least, the comments will start getting deleted.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 22-03-2020 18:50
23-03-2020 02:51
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Guess what team I got booted I do not fit in to their glee club.They will not show me where the sea is an issue and Manhattan is supposed to be underwater
23-03-2020 03:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
duncan61 wrote: Guess what team I got booted I do not fit in to their glee club.They will not show me where the sea is an issue and Manhattan is supposed to be underwater

Excellent! That's quite the badge of honor! Well done. You have one-upped me, i.e. I have not been booted from Skeptical Science.

Give me a week.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-03-2020 07:56
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Just query their mantra.It will happen.

Join the debate debates:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Re: "reject ... debates." -2 Timothy 2:23.1608-10-2022 23:08
Democrat Debates - the 2nd Ten901-07-2019 19:24
Democrat Debates - the 1st Ten301-07-2019 19:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact