Remember me
▼ Content

dangerous world



Page 1 of 212>
dangerous world02-11-2021 17:30
keepit
★★★★★
(2351)
Sea of china, taiwan, hong kong, cyberwarfare, hypersonic missiles. And the republicans are worried about a bunch of guatamalans who want to take lousy jobs for a low age. Isn't there a shortage of workers and inflation.
If you ask me, when you concentrate too much on a certain problem something else can get you.
02-11-2021 17:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10385)
keepit wrote:Sea of china, taiwan, hong kong, cyberwarfare, hypersonic missiles.

You were able to capitalize the "S" in "Sea" but couldn't capitalize China, Taiwan or Hong Kong. Do you have a limit of one upper case letter per sentence?

keepit wrote: And the republicans are worried about a bunch of guatamalans

... and you are worried that we might question whether you are a conservative who doesn't want to bring politics into this.

keepit wrote:If you ask me, ...

Who do you think is going to do that?

keepit wrote:... when you concentrate too much on a certain problem something else can get you.

Now that is one profound and clearly stated point. Thank you.

One question ... how much is "too much" to concentrate on a certain problem? Should I Google the answer from Google because Google has all the answers?


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-11-2021 17:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
Vaccine mandates, government paying people better, not to work, are the main reasons for worker shortages. Overcrowded hospitals, are real under-staffed hospitals. They have the beds, just not enough people to attend to that many patients.
02-11-2021 18:53
keepit
★★★★★
(2351)
Vaccine mandates are only a problem to a small number of people, relatively speaking. Unemployment comp is similarly affecting only a small number of people. The number of nurses needs to be fixed, yes. But these problems are small compared to the problems mentioned at the start of this thread. One has to somehow gain perspective.
02-11-2021 19:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10385)
keepit wrote:Vaccine mandates are only a problem to a small number of people,

The tyranny you advocate is an enemy of We the People. All of us.

keepit wrote: But these problems are small compared to the problems mentioned at the start of this thread. One has to somehow gain perspective.

The proper perspective is to recognize that the tyranny you advocate is, by far, the biggest problem on the list. If you were in any way a conservative you wouldn't be supporting tyrannical vaccine mandates.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-11-2021 19:11
keepit
★★★★★
(2351)
More false claims from you ibdm. I don't advocate mandatory vaccines.
I'm not a conservative either. God forbid. And i'm not a liberal. And i don't advocate tyranny.

You get a lot of things wrong and you claim to hate liars. What a joke.
Edited on 02-11-2021 19:25
02-11-2021 20:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10385)
keepit wrote:More false claims from you ibdm.

Too funny! Anyone can read your preceding posts.

Let's see, only one upper case letter in that sentence.

keepit wrote: I don't advocate mandatory vaccines.

Do you, or do you not, see mandatory vaccines as being a problem for only a few people and not for everyone?

Let's see, only one upper case letter in that sentence.

keepit wrote:I'm not a conservative either. God forbid.

That much is obvious.

Let's see, only one upper case letter per sentence.

keepit wrote:And i'm not a liberal.

Now you are just playing semantics. Fine. You're a "leftist." Whatever word you want.

Let's see, only one upper case letter in that sentence.

keepit wrote: And i don't advocate tyranny.

Answer the above question. We'll see.

Let's see, only one upper case letter in that sentence.

keepit wrote:You get a lot of things wrong and you claim to hate liars. What a joke.

Let's see, only one upper case letter per sentence.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-11-2021 20:31
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2621)
keepit wrote:
Sea of china, taiwan, hong kong, cyberwarfare, hypersonic missiles.

Ok. What about them??

keepit wrote:
And the republicans are worried about a bunch of guatamalans who want to take lousy jobs for a low age.

??? Do you have a point that you're trying to make?

keepit wrote:
Isn't there a shortage of workers and inflation.

There is no shortage of inflation. Demonkkkrats are lighting a fire underneath it and pouring gasoline on top.

Yes, there is a shortage of workers in numerous occupations in numerous areas across the States atm, largely caused by Demonkkkrats. While there are plenty of qualified people available and willing to work such jobs, Demonkkkrat regulations (such as "you must be vaxxed in order to work here") are causing the labor shortages that you are seeing in various hospitals, police forces, fire fighting crews, and other areas.

You are also likely noticing supply issues with regard to the SOTC ports (ships back up in sea, goods stuck at the ports, etc.) ... Mr. Buttgig is trying to tell you that this issue is due to people not getting vaccinated, and that these problems can't be resolved until everyone gets vaccinated (purposely demonizing anyone who is still unvaccinated). What Mr. Buttgig fails to mention is the fact that most supply hauling trucks are not allowed to enter the SOTC ports because of the SOTC's harsh "emissions regulations" that apply to those trucks. Yet again, a regulation issue... yet again, caused by Demonkkkrats.

These following numbers are random numbers, but they illustrate my point: Remove 40% of skilled/qualified workers from the medical work force and you will now have a shortage of medical workers. This means delays in medical treatment/operations for starters. ---
Remove 80% of perfectly fine trucks from the goods transportation fleet and you will now have a shortage of trucks to haul goods around. This means goods getting backed up at ports and delays in receiving those goods, for starters. LET'S GO DEMONKKKRATS!!!!

keepit wrote:
If you ask me, when you concentrate too much on a certain problem something else can get you.

What problem? What can "get you"? Try to form a complete thought sometime...
02-11-2021 20:44
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2621)
keepit wrote:
More false claims from you ibdm. I don't advocate mandatory vaccines.
I'm not a conservative either. God forbid. And i'm not a liberal. And i don't advocate tyranny.

You get a lot of things wrong and you claim to hate liars. What a joke.

"I don't... I'm not... I'm not... I don't..."

So, you've told us a lot about what you are NOT, but you have yet to tell us anything about what you ARE ... What ARE you, keepit??
02-11-2021 20:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
keepit wrote:
Sea of china, taiwan, hong kong, cyberwarfare, hypersonic missiles. And the republicans are worried about a bunch of guatamalans who want to take lousy jobs for a low age. Isn't there a shortage of workers and inflation.
If you ask me, when you concentrate too much on a certain problem something else can get you.


China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong are all capitalized. Learn English.

There is a shortage of workers in some areas and industries because of rejection of mask and vaccine mandates. There is no shortage of workers in free States.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
02-11-2021 21:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
keepit wrote:
Vaccine mandates are only a problem to a small number of people, relatively speaking.

WRONG. They are problem for everyone.
keepit wrote:
Unemployment comp is similarly affecting only a small number of people.

High unemployment is a problem dude.
keepit wrote:
The number of nurses needs to be fixed, yes.

And how do you fix it? You don't do it by mandating and tyranny.
keepit wrote:
But these problems are small compared to the problems mentioned at the start of this thread.

These ARE the problems mentioned at the start of this thread.
keepit wrote:
One has to somehow gain perspective.

You don't have it.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
02-11-2021 21:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
keepit wrote:
More false claims from you ibdm. I don't advocate mandatory vaccines.
I'm not a conservative either. God forbid. And i'm not a liberal. And i don't advocate tyranny.

You get a lot of things wrong and you claim to hate liars. What a joke.


You don't understand that people are leaving their jobs because of mandated vaccines and masks?

You ARE advocating tyranny.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
02-11-2021 23:26
keepit
★★★★★
(2351)
gfm,
I'm just a retired old guy, almost 80, cancer survivor x 2. I taught climate change at a community college in the adult education dept. I also was paramedic instructor at a different community college. Nothing particularly remarkable except for the number of careers i've had.
02-11-2021 23:50
keepit
★★★★★
(2351)
itn,
I'm not advocating tyranny. Have you lost your mind?
03-11-2021 01:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10385)
keepit wrote:itn,I'm not advocating tyranny. Have you lost your mind?

I don't think you even know what tyranny is. How can you say that mandatory vaccinations are a problem for only a small number of people? That is logically equivalent to saying that tyranny is a problem for only a small number of people.

Get real.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-11-2021 02:01
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Sea of china, taiwan, hong kong, cyberwarfare, hypersonic missiles.

Ok. What about them??

keepit wrote:
And the republicans are worried about a bunch of guatamalans who want to take lousy jobs for a low age.

??? Do you have a point that you're trying to make?

keepit wrote:
Isn't there a shortage of workers and inflation.

There is no shortage of inflation. Demonkkkrats are lighting a fire underneath it and pouring gasoline on top.

Yes, there is a shortage of workers in numerous occupations in numerous areas across the States atm, largely caused by Demonkkkrats. While there are plenty of qualified people available and willing to work such jobs, Demonkkkrat regulations (such as "you must be vaxxed in order to work here") are causing the labor shortages that you are seeing in various hospitals, police forces, fire fighting crews, and other areas.

You are also likely noticing supply issues with regard to the SOTC ports (ships back up in sea, goods stuck at the ports, etc.) ... Mr. Buttgig is trying to tell you that this issue is due to people not getting vaccinated, and that these problems can't be resolved until everyone gets vaccinated (purposely demonizing anyone who is still unvaccinated). What Mr. Buttgig fails to mention is the fact that most supply hauling trucks are not allowed to enter the SOTC ports because of the SOTC's harsh "emissions regulations" that apply to those trucks. Yet again, a regulation issue... yet again, caused by Demonkkkrats.

These following numbers are random numbers, but they illustrate my point: Remove 40% of skilled/qualified workers from the medical work force and you will now have a shortage of medical workers. This means delays in medical treatment/operations for starters. ---
Remove 80% of perfectly fine trucks from the goods transportation fleet and you will now have a shortage of trucks to haul goods around. This means goods getting backed up at ports and delays in receiving those goods, for starters. LET'S GO DEMONKKKRATS!!!!

keepit wrote:
If you ask me, when you concentrate too much on a certain problem something else can get you.

What problem? What can "get you"? Try to form a complete thought sometime...


Get's even better... A lot of parts needed for replacement/repairs are almost exclusively manufactured on China. What's considered 'consumable', which are required to be changed on a regular basis. Can't keep up with scheduled, required maintenance, if the parts are in a container, stuck at some port.

Trump was moving us away from our reliance on overseas manufacturing. The tariff-wars, should have been a wake-up call, that we are way too dependent on China for essential parts.

Biden wants to pay people not to work. Let other countries do the labor for us. Tax the hell out of companies, who actually provide jobs, and get the work done domestically.
03-11-2021 03:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
I'm just a retired old guy, almost 80, cancer survivor x 2. I taught climate change at a community college in the adult education dept. I also was paramedic instructor at a different community college. Nothing particularly remarkable except for the number of careers i've had.


You say you taught 'climate change', yet you cannot even define 'climate change'!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-11-2021 03:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
keepit wrote:
itn,
I'm not advocating tyranny. Have you lost your mind?

Yes you are. You're a liar.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-11-2021 04:46
keepit
★★★★★
(2351)
itn
So MANY false accusations. You're a farce. I like it.
03-11-2021 05:09
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm,
I'm just a retired old guy, almost 80, cancer survivor x 2. I taught climate change at a community college in the adult education dept. I also was paramedic instructor at a different community college. Nothing particularly remarkable except for the number of careers i've had.


You say you taught 'climate change', yet you cannot even define 'climate change'!



This is one example of climate change.
https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Ivory-billed_Woodpecker/overview
When a bird goes extinct, climate change has happened. Something that "was", "is" no more.
And yet you defend this? There simply is no excuse for this ITN. Yet you defend it.
Edited on 03-11-2021 05:24
03-11-2021 05:31
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
Maybe it's better to enjoy life? Someone is working on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tynE_6OqeBM
03-11-2021 05:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
keepit wrote:
itn
So MANY false accusations. You're a farce. I like it.

You are what you are, keepit. You are a liar.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-11-2021 05:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm,
I'm just a retired old guy, almost 80, cancer survivor x 2. I taught climate change at a community college in the adult education dept. I also was paramedic instructor at a different community college. Nothing particularly remarkable except for the number of careers i've had.


You say you taught 'climate change', yet you cannot even define 'climate change'!



This is one example of climate change.
https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Ivory-billed_Woodpecker/overview
When a bird goes extinct, climate change has happened.

Climate is not a bird.
James___ wrote:
Something that "was", "is" no more.

So?
James___ wrote:
And yet you defend this?
There simply is no excuse for this ITN. Yet you defend it.

I never mentioned it. YOU did. Hallucinations.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 03-11-2021 05:46
03-11-2021 05:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
James___ wrote:
Maybe it's better to enjoy life? Someone is working on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tynE_6OqeBM


Living in the past is enjoying life??


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-11-2021 16:04
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2182)
keepit wrote:
Vaccine mandates are only a problem to a small number of people, relatively speaking. Unemployment comp is similarly affecting only a small number of people. The number of nurses needs to be fixed, yes. But these problems are small compared to the problems mentioned at the start of this thread. One has to somehow gain perspective.


WHY HAVE YOU NOT MENTIONED SKY ROCKETING FUEL PRICES? WE ALL KNOW I LOVE TO GUZZLE THE GAS, BUT $3.25 IS PUTTI G THE HURTS ON ME.

SINCE YOU ARE NOT A CONSERVATIVE OR REPUBLICAN, GOD FORBID, IN YOUR LEFTIST PERSPECTIVE, WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THE HIGH FUEL PRICES? WHY WERE THEY SO LOW UNDER TRUMP? ARE HIGH FUEL PRICES DANGEROUS?

FEEL FREE TO BORROW SOME OF MY CAPS, PLENTY HERE WHEN YOU NEED TO USE A FEW.


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
03-11-2021 17:44
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2621)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Vaccine mandates are only a problem to a small number of people, relatively speaking. Unemployment comp is similarly affecting only a small number of people. The number of nurses needs to be fixed, yes. But these problems are small compared to the problems mentioned at the start of this thread. One has to somehow gain perspective.


WHY HAVE YOU NOT MENTIONED SKY ROCKETING FUEL PRICES? WE ALL KNOW I LOVE TO GUZZLE THE GAS, BUT $3.25 IS PUTTI G THE HURTS ON ME.

SINCE YOU ARE NOT A CONSERVATIVE OR REPUBLICAN, GOD FORBID, IN YOUR LEFTIST PERSPECTIVE, WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THE HIGH FUEL PRICES? WHY WERE THEY SO LOW UNDER TRUMP? ARE HIGH FUEL PRICES DANGEROUS?

Yeah, the skyrocketing gas prices must be a burden on a gas guzzler such as yourself... It's definitely hurting my pocketbook too...

When gas was at its $1/gal low point, during the peak fear of COVID, I was filling up my Town Car (my weekend vehicle) for about $18ish. Even with Trump's $2/gal gas, I was filling it up for about $35ish. Under Biden's watch?? It now costs me around $55ish (and rising).

Gas prices vary by location obviously, even within localities, but most gas around my area is between $2.99 and $3.19 atm

GasGuzzler wrote:
FEEL FREE TO BORROW SOME OF MY CAPS, PLENTY HERE WHEN YOU NEED TO USE A FEW.

hehehehe THIS was funny. Here, take a Christocoin for your good sense of humor.

03-11-2021 18:03
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2182)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Vaccine mandates are only a problem to a small number of people, relatively speaking. Unemployment comp is similarly affecting only a small number of people. The number of nurses needs to be fixed, yes. But these problems are small compared to the problems mentioned at the start of this thread. One has to somehow gain perspective.


WHY HAVE YOU NOT MENTIONED SKY ROCKETING FUEL PRICES? WE ALL KNOW I LOVE TO GUZZLE THE GAS, BUT $3.25 IS PUTTI G THE HURTS ON ME.

SINCE YOU ARE NOT A CONSERVATIVE OR REPUBLICAN, GOD FORBID, IN YOUR LEFTIST PERSPECTIVE, WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THE HIGH FUEL PRICES? WHY WERE THEY SO LOW UNDER TRUMP? ARE HIGH FUEL PRICES DANGEROUS?

Yeah, the skyrocketing gas prices must be a burden on a gas guzzler such as yourself... It's definitely hurting my pocketbook too...

When gas was at its $1/gal low point, during the peak fear of COVID, I was filling up my Town Car (my weekend vehicle) for about $18ish. Even with Trump's $2/gal gas, I was filling it up for about $35ish. Under Biden's watch?? It now costs me around $55ish (and rising).

Gas prices vary by location obviously, even within localities, but most gas around my area is between $2.99 and $3.19 atm

GasGuzzler wrote:
FEEL FREE TO BORROW SOME OF MY CAPS, PLENTY HERE WHEN YOU NEED TO USE A FEW.

hehehehe THIS was funny. Here, take a Christocoin for your good sense of humor.



Thanks for the coin!

Just curious....has the Christocoin value been effected at all by the inflation causing "zero cost" free money spending policies of current regime?


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
03-11-2021 18:22
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2621)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Vaccine mandates are only a problem to a small number of people, relatively speaking. Unemployment comp is similarly affecting only a small number of people. The number of nurses needs to be fixed, yes. But these problems are small compared to the problems mentioned at the start of this thread. One has to somehow gain perspective.


WHY HAVE YOU NOT MENTIONED SKY ROCKETING FUEL PRICES? WE ALL KNOW I LOVE TO GUZZLE THE GAS, BUT $3.25 IS PUTTI G THE HURTS ON ME.

SINCE YOU ARE NOT A CONSERVATIVE OR REPUBLICAN, GOD FORBID, IN YOUR LEFTIST PERSPECTIVE, WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THE HIGH FUEL PRICES? WHY WERE THEY SO LOW UNDER TRUMP? ARE HIGH FUEL PRICES DANGEROUS?

Yeah, the skyrocketing gas prices must be a burden on a gas guzzler such as yourself... It's definitely hurting my pocketbook too...

When gas was at its $1/gal low point, during the peak fear of COVID, I was filling up my Town Car (my weekend vehicle) for about $18ish. Even with Trump's $2/gal gas, I was filling it up for about $35ish. Under Biden's watch?? It now costs me around $55ish (and rising).

Gas prices vary by location obviously, even within localities, but most gas around my area is between $2.99 and $3.19 atm

GasGuzzler wrote:
FEEL FREE TO BORROW SOME OF MY CAPS, PLENTY HERE WHEN YOU NEED TO USE A FEW.

hehehehe THIS was funny. Here, take a Christocoin for your good sense of humor.



Thanks for the coin!

Just curious....has the Christocoin value been effected at all by the inflation causing "zero cost" free money spending policies of current regime?



Let's go Brandon!
03-11-2021 18:31
keepit
★★★★★
(2351)
itn,
i'm not a liar.
Do you think that false accusations are not a lie?
03-11-2021 18:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
keepit wrote:
itn,
i'm not a liar.
Do you think that false accusations are not a lie?

You're a liar. Don't try loaded questions.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-11-2021 20:22
keepit
★★★★★
(2351)
itn,
You're a farce.

You say 'loaded question'. i say an honest man could easily answer that question but you stumbled.
Edited on 03-11-2021 21:10
03-11-2021 22:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10385)
keepit wrote:itn, i'm not a liar.

That's a lie.

keepit wrote:Do you think that false accusations are not a lie?

Why you so certain that true accusations are lies?

,


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
04-11-2021 03:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
An accusation is an opinion or belief. Of course the accused is obligated to deny, specially if a democrat...
04-11-2021 16:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10385)
keepit wrote:itn,You're a farce.

You are slapstick.

keepit wrote: i say an honest man could easily answer that question but you stumbled.

I say that you should have easily met your one-upper-case-letter limit but you stumbled.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
04-11-2021 18:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
keepit wrote:
itn,
You're a farce.

You say 'loaded question'. i say an honest man could easily answer that question but you stumbled.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Are you really going to try to chase this??

I don't bother with loaded questions.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
04-11-2021 20:50
keepit
★★★★★
(2351)
itn,
Are you?
04-11-2021 21:08
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2621)
keepit wrote:
itn,
Are you?

keepit,
What's your batting average?
04-11-2021 22:17
keepit
★★★★★
(2351)
never could hit very well. I was a pitcher.
05-11-2021 01:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10385)
gfm7175 wrote:Here, take a Christocoin for your good sense of humor.

It looks like you might need a new denomination if you keep handing them out like this.

.
Attached image:

05-11-2021 01:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10385)
gfm7175 wrote:Here, take a Christocoin for your good sense of humor.

Regarding the new denomination, I'd like to give you the gold electroplated medalion as a sort of "reflections" for HODLing Christcoin. Well done.

.
Attached image:

Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate dangerous world:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Corona Virus NCOV Is Harmless If You Body Is Clean Healthy But Dangerous If Your Body Is Dirty Toxic031-07-2020 12:09
A More Dangerous World2008-01-2020 18:49
Dangerous neighborhood201-01-2020 23:20
The dangerous cooling trend in mainland America. How will it impact?125-03-2019 19:38
Study Reveals Dangerous Levels of Radioactivity Near Fracking Waste Sites - 7 mins3420-12-2017 19:19
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact