Remember me
▼ Content

dangerous world

Page 2 of 2<12
05-11-2021 01:46
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Absolutely beautiful!!! Can't wait to get these babies on the Binance Exchange!
05-11-2021 01:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14406)
gfm7175 wrote:Absolutely beautiful!!! Can't wait to get these babies on the Binance Exchange!

I'm glad you like them. I know how much you like to switch denominations.

05-11-2021 19:28
(14406)
gfm7175 wrote:Absolutely beautiful!!! Can't wait to get these babies on the Binance Exchange!

One more: Heads and Tails

The gold version doesn't want to appear.

Attached image:

06-11-2021 00:32
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Does anyone think that sleepy Joe can keep up with hypersonic missiles. Make no mistake about it, this is a figure of speech, a metaphor.
06-11-2021 07:19
(14406)
keepit wrote:Does anyone think that a good cup of Joe can wake you up like a hypersonic missile? Make no mistake about it, this is a figure-8 of speech therapy, a two-by-four.

You know what they say ... launching your earloop hypersonic missile protects you and launching my earloop hypersonic missile protects me. If we HODL our hypersonic missiles, well, you know what they say ... an unlaunched hypersonic missile is a wasted hypersonic missile ... unless it isn't vaccinated.

If that's your angle then sure, we might as well just sit down with a good cup of Joe.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate dangerous world:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Put This Dangerous Stupid Person Beings Entity Into International Blacklist Please017-07-2023 05:37
The Corona Virus NCOV Is Harmless If You Body Is Clean Healthy But Dangerous If Your Body Is Dirty Toxic031-07-2020 12:09
A More Dangerous World2008-01-2020 18:49
Dangerous neighborhood201-01-2020 23:20
The dangerous cooling trend in mainland America. How will it impact?125-03-2019 19:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact