Remember me
▼ Content

Cuban Athletes

Cuban Athletes30-06-2019 21:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
More Cuban athletes have defected. Are they climate refugees? It's no coincidence that they keep defecting to the US and it's the US that pumps out a lot of CO2. Don't they have a right to escape the Global Warming we are causing in Cuba because of our unjust sanctions?

I've been reconsidering my positions lately. I mean, Global Warming must be getting bad if Cubans are willing to abandon free healthcare to escape its severity.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-07-2019 06:28
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
More Cuban athletes have defected. Are they climate refugees? It's no coincidence that they keep defecting to the US and it's the US that pumps out a lot of CO2. Don't they have a right to escape the Global Warming we are causing in Cuba because of our unjust sanctions?

I've been reconsidering my positions lately. I mean, Global Warming must be getting bad if Cubans are willing to abandon free healthcare to escape its severity.

Ha! We have a new headline!

Cuban athlete defections are rising as they weigh there options, choosing CO2 over free health care

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
01-07-2019 19:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:Ha! We have a new headline!

Cuban athlete defections are rising as they weigh there options, choosing CO2 over free health care

But can't we assert that the US is to blame for forcing Cubans to augment their carbon footprint by trying to flee Cuba? ... no, wait, Cuban rafts are completely green, they have no motor and aren't even seaworthy.

Maybe Cuban refugees are "carbon neutral" and we can keep our policy as-is. Maybe we can only blame the US for victimizing Cubans into becoming refugees where they are forced to comply with Trump's global genocide agenda by increasing their carbon footprint upon reaching the US.

It's an undeniable FACT that Trump's pro-Climate Change agenda is causing considerable harm to poor Cuban tobacco farmers. Why is Trump doing this? It's because Cuba is a Model for Deep CO2 Reductions and sits mockingly right off the Florida coast.

It's what Cuban athletes have been trying to tell us for a long time. Either that or that they couldn't make Cuba great again ... one of the two.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-07-2019 21:07
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Tobacco... That's actually a good example of what the carbon-tax is going to be like. I've know quite a few old people that smoked their entire adult life, start in their late teens, never caught the cancers or lung diseases. I'm not saying that there aren't health problems, but there are plenty of people with health issues that don't smoke. Just saying it might be a little over hyped. The science is 'in' though, and tobacco is pure evil, so why isn't it banned? Instead, they tax the crap out of it, but still people use tobacco, even though it's gotten expensive, and the only commercials on TV, are with people talking through neck-holes,not the natural one either. Smoking is so bad, that many states legalize marijuana. Right now, there is a good market and demand for it, but just a matter of time, when the supply exceeds the demand, and pot growers start adding chemicals, to improve sales. I think carbon-tax will be about the same, people will just pay the higher price, and continue using. The unfortunate part of crazy high taxes, is that it encourages people to steal. We have locking gas caps, locking covers, that spring-thing, that prevents you from syphoning off a gallon to mow your yard, without having to make a seperate trip to the pump, to fill a can. Unfortunately, that just leave crawling underneath, cutting a hose, or poking a hole in the tank, to steal gas. Bad enough to lose a tank of gas, but damaged car as well, is just plain wrong. Suppose it just opens up a new market, for fuel protection.

Join the debate Cuban Athletes:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact