IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:One month ago:

Solana High Price:$40.39
Solana Next Day: $44.07

Current Solana Price: $31.57

duncan, did you sell yet or are you still in, clinging to hope that Solana will rise from the ashes?
HODling

Good move, duncan! Solana took its time and got spun around a bit but it looks like it has found its bearings and is on the up

Current Solana Price: $32.43

Solana is poised to moon. Don't get all tempted to cash out too early.

Solana Profit/Loss AU$‪264.17.
Tempting to close now but I am going to HODl because I am a desperate gambler

Xadoman, Duncan,
I want to be the first to congratulate you on your "investment" decision to "invest" with Solana. I watched it moon just as you predicted, delivering exactly the life-changing wealth that you knew would come. You totally threw it back in my face and I have no choice but to admit that you were right.

Well played.

I now see that Solana is gearing up to "moon" once again (yes, already) with its signature price adjustment that signals certain fortune for those clever individuals who are smart enough to take advantage of the "investment" opportunity.

Current Solana Price: $28.15

Apparently, Solana wants more than just a normal moon. Solana seems to want all the money in the world, so it's in the throes of a huge power-up ...

Current Solana Price: $27.14
Now is the time to buy on the dip! Wow! This is totally exciting!

Something huge is brewing with Solana. Wow! This is going to be the moon to end all moons. They apparently want all the money in the world.

Forget everything you have ever heard about Solana. NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY on the dip. Solana is poised to make 10,000x. Start picking out your "made it" car.

Current Solana Price: $18.75

I have to amend what I wrote earlier. The moon run-up has accelerated beyond anyone's wildest dreams. NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY on the dip. It turns out that previously was not the time to buy, and now it is. Solana is now poised to make 25,000x. Start picking out your "made it" cars.

Current Solana Price: $16.08
FTX( an exchange ) went down, people lost a lot of money. Billions of dollars. This is causing the current bloodbath at the cryptomarket.

So, you actually believe this? You believe that a mere technical glitch somewhere actually causes a currency to lose its value? You won't consider the likely possibility that this is an orchestrated effort across the board to drain cryptocurrencies of value, will you?

Well, that being the case, you must therefore be absolutely certain that once the glitch is fixed that all the cryptocurrencies will therefore return to their previous values. You must therefore be absolutely certain that now is the time to buy on the dip, and make 2x-3x by lunchtime tomorrow. You must be planning to grab every penny you can get in loans to throw into Solana immediately to get the 2x-3x right now, before making 1,000x when it moons.

Post your purchase details when you make it.

I'm certain the price will shoot up dramatically in the immediate future from people who are doing exactly this.

Solana's Low Yesterday: $12.31
Current Solana Price: $16.42

Look! Already up 33.3% from yesterday.

So, four days have passed, whatever happened on the other exchange is history. Back on the Binance exchange, Solana has not rebounded to its previous and drastically deflated price of $18.75, and it certainly hasn't mooned.

Current Solana Price: $14.71

Tell me again, why did Solana on the Binance exchange tank because of some problem with an entirely different exchange? Are you telling me that it makes perfect sense to you? Have you considered the possibility that it's all a huge scam and that you are willfully gullible to whatever wild excuses might help numb the pain of any occurrences that might expose this reality?
14-11-2022 16:42
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Gotta make up excuses in order to numb the pain... then keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and over again, with more and more excuses... The cold hard truth is just too much to handle, I guess...
14-11-2022 17:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:Gotta make up excuses in order to numb the pain... then keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and over again, with more and more excuses... The cold hard truth is just too much to handle, I guess...

Whenever a cryptocurrency experiences a sharp drop in price, those who bought in ask why it happened. The truth is that the exchange was used to drain value from the blockchain ... but that little, nasty truth cannot be revealed to the gullible public lest the unending funding stream dry up. The good news is that the gullible public that buys into cryptocurrencies ... is gullible. They will believe any WACKY, incredible, unbelievable excuse, as long as it is written on the internet. Example:

"Your cryptocurrency on Binance tumbled in value because there was this rich guy who lost a lot of money on another exchange, so of course all markets around the world took a hit and yours was just caught in the middle."

"A bug in a security patch brought down the exchange for four hours. By the time they got it back up, it was too late. All the cryptocurrencies listed has already lost more than 30%."

"There was a typo in a market report that snowballed and most of the planet rushed to sell off their cryptocurrencies before they discovered the error."

Whenever something bad happens in cryptoworld, just watch for the incredible willingness of those who were, in fact, robbed, to just believe whatever unbelievable excuse is offered by those who, in fact, robbed them.

Cryptocurrencies have the strange effect of identifying very stupid people.

14-11-2022 17:37
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Gotta make up excuses in order to numb the pain... then keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and over again, with more and more excuses... The cold hard truth is just too much to handle, I guess...

Whenever a cryptocurrency experiences a sharp drop in price, those who bought in ask why it happened.

Yet, they don't ask (and don't care even after you regularly continue to point it out to them) why there are consistent "canyons" and "shark teeth", all with a consistently downward price trend. Noooooo, apparently that's just because Bitcoin's performance controls the fate of shitcoins, because a rich guy lost money elsewhere, because the exchange was temporarily brought down, because of a typo, because mama ate too much Kentucky fried chicken last night, and on and on....

IBdaMann wrote:
The truth is that the exchange was used to drain value from the blockchain ... but that little, nasty truth cannot be revealed to the gullible public lest the unending funding stream dry up. The good news is that the gullible public that buys into cryptocurrencies ... is gullible. They will believe any WACKY, incredible, unbelievable excuse, as long as it is written on the internet. Example:

"Your cryptocurrency on Binance tumbled in value because there was this rich guy who lost a lot of money on another exchange, so of course all markets around the world took a hit and yours was just caught in the middle."

"A bug in a security patch brought down the exchange for four hours. By the time they got it back up, it was too late. All the cryptocurrencies listed has already lost more than 30%."

"There was a typo in a market report that snowballed and most of the planet rushed to sell off their cryptocurrencies before they discovered the error."

Whenever something bad happens in cryptoworld, just watch for the incredible willingness of those who were, in fact, robbed, to just believe whatever unbelievable excuse is offered by those who, in fact, robbed them.

Cryptocurrencies have the strange effect of identifying very stupid people.

Bingo.
14-11-2022 18:18
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Whenever a cryptocurrency experiences a sharp drop in price, those who bought in ask why it happened.
Yet, they don't ask

Actually they do ask. They are normally very quick to ask the people who robbed them "Hey, what's happening?" The question is always met with an immediate answer ... that was likely made up on the spot ... without any real thought behind it ... and it is embraced, every time.

What is never asked of the robbers are those additional questions from people such as you and me to those who were robbed pointing out the stupidity of invented excuse.
14-11-2022 18:26
(14389)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:One month ago:

Solana High Price:$40.39
Solana Next Day: $44.07

Current Solana Price: $31.57

duncan, did you sell yet or are you still in, clinging to hope that Solana will rise from the ashes?
HODling

Good move, duncan! Solana took its time and got spun around a bit but it looks like it has found its bearings and is on the up

Current Solana Price: $32.43

Solana is poised to moon. Don't get all tempted to cash out too early.

Solana Profit/Loss AU$‪264.17.
Tempting to close now but I am going to HODl because I am a desperate gambler

Xadoman, Duncan,
I want to be the first to congratulate you on your "investment" decision to "invest" with Solana. I watched it moon just as you predicted, delivering exactly the life-changing wealth that you knew would come. You totally threw it back in my face and I have no choice but to admit that you were right.

Well played.

I now see that Solana is gearing up to "moon" once again (yes, already) with its signature price adjustment that signals certain fortune for those clever individuals who are smart enough to take advantage of the "investment" opportunity.

Current Solana Price: $28.15

Apparently, Solana wants more than just a normal moon. Solana seems to want all the money in the world, so it's in the throes of a huge power-up ...

Current Solana Price: $27.14
Now is the time to buy on the dip! Wow! This is totally exciting!

Something huge is brewing with Solana. Wow! This is going to be the moon to end all moons. They apparently want all the money in the world.

Forget everything you have ever heard about Solana. NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY on the dip. Solana is poised to make 10,000x. Start picking out your "made it" car.

Current Solana Price: $18.75

I have to amend what I wrote earlier. The moon run-up has accelerated beyond anyone's wildest dreams. NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY on the dip. It turns out that previously was not the time to buy, and now it is. Solana is now poised to make 25,000x. Start picking out your "made it" cars.

Current Solana Price: $16.08
FTX( an exchange ) went down, people lost a lot of money. Billions of dollars. This is causing the current bloodbath at the cryptomarket.

So, you actually believe this? You believe that a mere technical glitch somewhere actually causes a currency to lose its value? You won't consider the likely possibility that this is an orchestrated effort across the board to drain cryptocurrencies of value, will you?

Well, that being the case, you must therefore be absolutely certain that once the glitch is fixed that all the cryptocurrencies will therefore return to their previous values. You must therefore be absolutely certain that now is the time to buy on the dip, and make 2x-3x by lunchtime tomorrow. You must be planning to grab every penny you can get in loans to throw into Solana immediately to get the 2x-3x right now, before making 1,000x when it moons.

Post your purchase details when you make it.

I'm certain the price will shoot up dramatically in the immediate future from people who are doing exactly this.

Solana's Low Yesterday: $12.31
Current Solana Price: $16.42

Look! Already up 33.3% from yesterday.

So, four days have passed, whatever happened on the other exchange is history. Back on the Binance exchange, Solana has not rebounded to its previous and drastically deflated price of $18.75, and it certainly hasn't mooned.

Current Solana Price: $14.71

Tell me again, why did Solana on the Binance exchange tank because of some problem with an entirely different exchange? Are you telling me that it makes perfect sense to you? Have you considered the possibility that it's all a huge scam and that you are willfully gullible to whatever wild excuses might help numb the pain of any occurrences that might expose this reality?

Current Solana Price: $13.42
Current Binance Operations: Just Fine
14-11-2022 19:05
(3314)
How low can it go?
14-11-2022 20:08
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:How low can it go?

Now that we understand that anything under the sun ... and perhaps anything over the sun as well ... can cause Solana to bottom out, I suppose that we should be looking out for canyons and sharks teeth ... or perhaps even some missing rugs (LOL! Yawn).

I am going to go out on a limb and predict that January 2023 will see lower values for Solana than the current values we are seeing today or possibly even values that are lower than they otherwise should be.

I'll keep you posted.
14-11-2022 21:25
(14389)
FTX Update:

Apparently the entire FTX exchange went bankrupt, not just one or two cryptocurrencies on the exchange. The FTX exchange, which is incorporated in Antigua and Barbuda, experienced "strange outflows" amounting to $600 million. The official explanation is that hackers drained the exchange, that it was not any sort of nefarious activity on the part of the exchange management.

Naturally, the official explanation continues, this caused all other exchanges to reel and to lose value as people who owned cryptocurrencies suddenly lost faith in their own tokens, not that there was any sort of widespread fraud on display with cryptocurrency managers taking advantage of the available excuse and all-time high public gullibility to drain large amounts of value out of their cryptocurrencies ... shame on you for even thinking that.
15-11-2022 00:55
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Both IBdaMann and gfm saw in this thread how one of my coins made 20x. Most coins made insane gains during the bullrun. If you play it right then you can make insane gains with crypto.

I think that Bitcoin could go under 10k. I wanted to buy when it was 3k but I did not have an account on exchange back then because I was like IBdaMann and gfm who think that it is nothing but a scam. I ignored the whole crypto market and told myself what a scam it is. Made me feel better about myself being lazy not to get into the crypto game.

Then I saw how it went up to 60k. I could have made 20x. I entered the game and made beautiful gains with almost every coin but I made the mistake not to take profits. My mistake, nothing more. I do not cry about it. Many people on the other hand made generational wealth with crytpo.

I have learned a lot with crypto. Next time I am out with 10-20x gain. Simple as that.
Remember, those guys who sit in dollars lose a lot of money due to inflation each and every year. The inflation is going to be silly in coming years. Electricity is 10x, gas is 2x, firewood is 4x , food will be 2x and the ball is just getting rolling. This is going to be ugly for those who sit in dollars or any other fiat money.
15-11-2022 04:39
(14389)
Xadoman wrote:Both IBdaMann and gfm saw in this thread how one of my coins made 20x.

Nope. You insisted on not cashing in on your profits, thus you did not make 20x.

Xadoman wrote:Most coins made insane gains during the bullrun. If you play it right then you can make insane gains with crypto.

Incorrect. No coins can make any profits. Only people buying in can make any profit; coins cannot.

I'm not aware of any people who made a profit and neither are you, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Xadoman wrote: Many people on the other hand made generational wealth with crytpo.

Neither you nor I are aware of any such people who are not members of the scam cadre.

Xadoman wrote:I have learned a lot with crypto.

I don't believe that, but maybe there are some people on this board who believe you. They can speak up and lend you their support. I will simply advise you to get out of crypto immediately and never return.

Xadoman wrote:Next time I am out with 10-20x gain. Simple as that.

I don't believe that either. I believe that if you ever find yourself in such a situation with such a profit, you will not rest until you have thought of some excuse to tell yourself to keep your money in, so that you can immediately start losing it all as the cryptocurrency invariably begins to crash.

Xadoman wrote:Remember, those guys who sit in dollars lose a lot of money due to inflation each and every year.

Yes, this is basic economics. Nonetheless, losing a small percentage of purchasing power every year is much better than losing all of your money in a few months.

The best option is to perform some rigorous research, find a legitimate investment ... and to invest in it. Rather than blow all your money as fast as you acquire it on get-rich-quick schemes, just resign yourself to becoming rich in twenty years through disciplined, intelligent investing (or business creation).

Xadoman wrote:The inflation is going to be silly in coming years. Electricity is 10x, gas is 2x, firewood is 4x , food will be 2x and the ball is just getting rolling.

This is because you choose to live in Europe.

15-11-2022 15:55
(14389)
IBdaMann wrote:
FTX Update [14 NOV 2022]:

Apparently the entire FTX exchange went bankrupt, not just one or two cryptocurrencies on the exchange. The FTX exchange, which is incorporated in Antigua and Barbuda, experienced "strange outflows" amounting to $600 million. The official explanation is that hackers drained the exchange, that it was not any sort of nefarious activity on the part of the exchange management.

Naturally, the official explanation continues, this caused all other exchanges to reel and to lose value as people who owned cryptocurrencies suddenly lost faith in their own tokens, not that there was any sort of widespread fraud on display with cryptocurrency managers taking advantage of the available excuse and all-time high public gullibility to drain large amounts of value out of their cryptocurrencies ... shame on you for even thinking that.

FTX Update [15 NOV 2022]:

FTX is already under criminal investigation. Apparently, Bahamas law enforcement is just not buying the "hackers" explanation for the rapid $600 million in outflows from the exchange, believing instead that "potentially unlawful" financial mismanagement/misconduct was involved. Obviously Bahamas law enforcement is racist, probably sexist and homophobic as well.

@ Xadoman: what did any of this have to do with Solana on the Binance exchange? You eagerly accepted the above as the reason Solana tanked, and you regurgitated it here on this site. So why did you believe it? It was an entirely different exchange.
15-11-2022 17:16
(14389)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
FTX Update [14 NOV 2022]:

FTX is already under criminal investigation. Apparently, Bahamas law enforcement is just not buying the "hackers" explanation for the rapid $600 million in outflows from the exchange, believing instead that "potentially unlawful" financial mismanagement/misconduct was involved. Obviously Bahamas law enforcement is racist, probably sexist and homophobic as well.

Apparently, whoever sucked the $600 million out of FTX has already started moving the cash ... and it is being tracked. We'll see if it was just a "hacker" or if perhaps it was someone more closely affiliated with FTX management.

Stay tuned.
15-11-2022 17:23
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
Both IBdaMann and gfm saw in this thread how one of my coins made 20x.

Did you cash out at 20x? If you did not cash out at 20x, then you did not make 20x.

Xadoman wrote:
Most coins made insane gains during the bullrun. If you play it right then you can make insane gains with crypto.

Coins do not make gains. Who is making these fabled "gains" (besides the scammers involved in the scam)?

Xadoman wrote:
I think that Bitcoin could go under 10k. I wanted to buy when it was 3k but I did not have an account on exchange back then because I was like IBdaMann and gfm who think that it is nothing but a scam.

I don't recall IBD or myself ever claiming that Bitcoin was a scam. Bitcoin actually gets used as a currency, meanwhile all the shitcoins that you are buying up are not used as a currency.

Xadoman wrote:
I ignored the whole crypto market and told myself what a scam it is. Made me feel better about myself being lazy not to get into the crypto game.

It sounds like you were ever so slightly smarter back then.

Xadoman wrote:
Then I saw how it went up to 60k. I could have made 20x.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda... didn't. You could have also bought into it and it could have also went down the shitter and you could have also lost 20x.

Xadoman wrote:
I entered the game

This is your admission that you are quite literally gambling your money away for entertainment purposes. Some people like to spend their money bowling, or mini golfing, or going out to eat, or seeing a movie on the "big screen". You? You choose to gamble it away on shit coins. What you find entertaining is your prerogative, but don't lie to me (and more importantly, yourself) by trying to tell me (and yourself) that you are somehow "investing" your money and are somehow "making gains" from your shit coin purchases.

Xadoman wrote:
and made beautiful gains with almost every coin

... and here's the lying that I just got done referring to. If you aren't cashing out at 20x, then you have not gained 20x. There are no gains unless you cash out.

Xadoman wrote:
but I made the mistake not to take profits.

What "profits"?

Xadoman wrote:
My mistake, nothing more. I do not cry about it. Many people on the other hand made generational wealth with crytpo.

Like who? I don't know anyone who has done so (outside of the scammers involved in the scam).

Xadoman wrote:
I have learned a lot with crypto.

I don't believe you, as you keep making the same mistakes over and over again, and keep telling yourself the same lies over and over again. If you actually learned anything, then you would immediately stop buying up worthless shit coins, recognizing them for the scam that they are, and actually invest your money instead of gambling it all away.

Xadoman wrote:
Next time I am out with 10-20x gain. Simple as that.

I'll believe it when I see it. What you will actually do is keep telling yourself "just a little bit longer... just a little bit longer... I might miss out..." and you will continue to lose money just as you are doing now. Nothing will change.

Xadoman wrote:
Remember, those guys who sit in dollars lose a lot of money due to inflation each and every year.

Yes, however losing a bit of purchasing power year over year is a better situation than losing a bunch of money over the course of a few months by throwing it down into the abyss that is shit coins.

Xadoman wrote:
The inflation is going to be silly in coming years. Electricity is 10x, gas is 2x, firewood is 4x , food will be 2x and the ball is just getting rolling. This is going to be ugly for those who sit in dollars or any other fiat money.

Yup. It sure sucks to live in Europe, and as much as the States are sucking right now, it sucks even worse to be in Europe. Winter is coming, and you won't be able to afford to heat your home. You had money to spend on electricity and firewood, but you chose to throw it away for a bunch of shit coins instead.

You could've at least used that fiat money as a fire starter... but you can't even get THAT little bit of usage out of your shit coins.

Sucks to suck.
15-11-2022 19:38
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:
Xadoman wrote: Both IBdaMann and gfm saw in this thread how one of my coins made 20x.
Did you cash out at 20x? If you did not cash out at 20x, then you did not make 20x.

gfm7175 wrote:
Xadoman wrote:Most coins made insane gains during the bullrun.
Coins do not make gains.

The problem we are seeing here is the mistaken impression that coins are the ones competing, like football teams, and people are supposed to pick their "team" and buy tickets to the game and buy all the paraphernalia. Notice that the nonexistent tokens, which are uncontrollably referred to as "coins", are what are perceived to be making the gains and winning the games. There are seemingly no people involved.

17-11-2022 16:31
(14389)
Bitcoin [17 November 2022]

Did I understand correctly? Was $1.5 Billion withdrawn from Bitcoin in one week? Did Bitcoin price fall from more than $20,000 on 8 November to it's current $16,500 price?
17-11-2022 23:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:

Did I understand correctly? Was $1.5 Billion withdrawn from Bitcoin in one week? Did Bitcoin price fall from more than $20,000 on 8 November to it's current $16,500 price?

Bitcoin (and all cryptocurrencies) are falling because people are cashing them out to try and survive in the economic depression.

The FTX fiasco isn't helping anything concerning faith in cryptocurrency of any kind either.

Well...there's always gold and silver if one wants to try to move away from fiat currencies.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-11-2022 11:17
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Bitcoin (and all cryptocurrencies) are falling because people are cashing them out to try and survive in the economic depression.

Which adds fire to the inflation.
18-11-2022 17:37
(14389)
$231.06: Solana price one year ago
$136.88: Solana price 03 Apr 2022
$046.58: Solana price 13 Aug 2022
$036.83: Solana price 05 Nov 2022
$017.63: Solana price 10 Nov 2022

Solana has just spent more than 24 hours under $14.00

24H Low - $13.26
24H High - $13.86

Current Solana Price: $13.39
18-11-2022 20:00
(14389)
IBdaMann wrote:

24H Low - $13.26
24H High - $13.86

I spoke a bit too soon.

24H Low - $13.02
24H High - $13.86

Current Solana Price: $13.08
18-11-2022 21:21
(3314)
Lower! Lower! Lower!
18-11-2022 21:55
(21588)
Xadoman wrote:

Which adds fire to the inflation.

No. Inflation has only one direct cause. Printing money faster than wealth being created.
The government WANTS inflation.

Here we are, over two years into an economic depression, and the government is still trying to print their way out of it.

Now it's so bad for some that they are cashing out Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. This scenario has been building for some time.

Of course, the FTX fiasco isn't helping anything either. It acted a bit like a trigger to send a shockwave of fading faith in cryptocurrency.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 18-11-2022 22:01
18-11-2022 22:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

24H Low - $13.26
24H High - $13.86

I spoke a bit too soon.

24H Low - $13.02
24H High - $13.86

I see what you did there. Nice.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
19-11-2022 01:54
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The FTX fiasco isn't helping anything concerning faith in cryptocurrency of any kind either.

Well...there's always gold and silver if one wants to try to move away from fiat currencies.

True, gold and silver will always hold high value, do to the many uses. But, like anything, it's only worth what someone else is willing to pay. When it comes time to sell your precious metals, because you need something. It stands to reason that there will be thousands of others doing the same. Still better than toilet paper, but value isn't guaranteed. If your car is in desperate need of fuel, and the only guy selling gas says he want an ounce of gold per gallon. He's likely to sell some expensive gas... Least it's more convenient, than toting around a truckload of toilet paper dollars of the same value.
19-11-2022 04:12
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

True, gold and silver will always hold high value, do to the many uses. But, like anything, it's only worth what someone else is willing to pay. When it comes time to sell your precious metals, because you need something. It stands to reason that there will be thousands of others doing the same. Still better than toilet paper, but value isn't guaranteed. If your car is in desperate need of fuel, and the only guy selling gas says he want an ounce of gold per gallon. He's likely to sell some expensive gas... Least it's more convenient, than toting around a truckload of toilet paper dollars of the same value.

The guy selling expensive gas won't be in business long. It's just too easy to obtain oil and process it into gasoline.

The Parrot Killer

21-11-2022 18:47
(14389)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

24H Low - $13.26
24H High - $13.86

I spoke a bit too soon.

24H Low - $13.02
24H High - $13.86

Solana has just spent more than 24 hours under $13.00

24H Low: $11.54
24H High: $12.86

Current Solana Price: $11.82
21-11-2022 20:24
(14389)
Do you all remember Safemoon?

Do you remember how it tanked and how the managers decided to be creative with the rug-pull and simply force HODLers into a new version of Safemoon, i.e. Safemoon V2, and force them to pay all the transaction fees while they watch their value evaporate because the new V2 was open to the public who would buy in and heavily dilute the value?

Do you remember how this was rationalized by a 1000-to-1 value merge?

Well, the Safemoon V2 is now trading at less than 1/10th of its opening price in January of this year (2022).

The original Safemoon still exists and is now trading at 1/5000th of its January price and has a 24-hour trading volume of $85 ... not a volume of $85 million ... just a volume of $85.
22-11-2022 08:50
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
IBdaMann wrote:

Do you remember how it tanked and how the managers decided to be creative with the rug-pull and simply force HODLers into a new version of Safemoon, i.e. Safemoon V2, and force them to pay all the transaction fees while they watch their value evaporate because the new V2 was open to the public who would buy in and heavily dilute the value?

Well, the Safemoon V2 is now trading at less than 1/10th of its opening price in January of this year (2022).

The original Safemoon still exists and is now trading at 1/5000th of its January price and has a 24-hour trading volume of $85 ... not a volume of $85 million ... just a volume of $85.

Is that US dollars, or Safemoon dollars. Never mind, both are worth about the same these days...
22-11-2022 16:13
(3314)
Xadoman is rushing to "cash in" on his "20x profits" ...
22-11-2022 21:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:

No but I remember tinkertoys, Lincoln logs, silly putty, slinky, etch sketch, view master, lego's and lite brite..................

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 22-11-2022 21:29
22-11-2022 21:45
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:Xadoman is rushing to "cash in" on his "20x profits" ...

Safemoon could even go 50x, or 100x. Instead of mocking, you should buy on the dip.

Solana is looking good to break $12.00! [Current Solana Price: $11.84]

Just so you know, actual experts predict Solana's price could potentially reach $162.23 in 2030 ... so sit on that one and spin around.
28-11-2022 02:00
(14389)
Attached image:

28-11-2022 19:50
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Just so you know, actual experts predict Solana's price could potentially reach $162.23 in 2030 ... so sit on that one and spin around.

It could, but it might already be too late.

I COULD also jump off of a cliff and live to tell the tale... potentially... maybe... possibly... theoretically...
28-11-2022 20:24
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:It could, but it might already be too late.

... but what we know is that it isn't as late as it otherwise would be ... but then again, it might be too late.

gfm7175 wrote:I COULD also jump off of a cliff and live to tell the tale... potentially... maybe... possibly... theoretically...

You keep trying to make it sound like it's a certainty when it only might have potential for theoretical possibility of maybe having an outside chance of being absolutely guaranteed.
30-11-2022 18:07
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
$BNB Price On This Day - Nov 29, 2022
TODAY: $303
1 yr. ago: $624
2 yr. ago: $30
3 yr. ago: $16
4 yr. ago: $5.35
5 yr. ago: $1.75

Daily remainder for those who choose to stay out of crypto.
30-11-2022 18:25
(14389)
Xadoman wrote:
$BNB Price On This Day - Nov 29, 2022
TODAY: $303
1 yr. ago: $624
2 yr. ago: $30
3 yr. ago: $16
4 yr. ago: $5.35
5 yr. ago: $1.75

Daily remainder for those who choose to stay out of crypto.

Xadoman, what "message" do you believe you are reminding people?

Please make sure to include the words "assuming you are able to successfully time the market" if that is the case.
13-12-2022 19:31
(14389)
COINDESK Business

Most Crypto Scams on BNB Chain, Solidus Labs Says
By Sam Reynolds
AccessTimeIconOct 27, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. EDT
Updated Oct 31, 2022 at 1:16 p.m. EDT

Crypto risk monitoring platform says it has flagged nearly 200,000 crypto rug pulls and decentralized finance scams since August 2020.

Nearly 12% of all BEP-20 tokens, the standard token on BNB chain, are tied to scams, according to recently released research from crypto risk monitoring firm Solidus Labs.

"While some of the big rug pulls and scams make the news, like the famous Squid Games Token that's estimated to have cost users around $3 million in lost funds, the full picture stemming from our data shows the vast majority of these scams go unnoticed," Solidus Vice President of Regulatory Affairs Kathy Kraninger said in a statement. Before joining Solidus, Kraninger ran the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

The research firm said it detects 15 deployed scams every hour. In the past two weeks, it has found more than 188,525 smart contracts scams across twelve major blockchains.

Aside from rug pulls, which are fairly well known in decentralized finance (DeFi), Solidus says it is seeing an increase in token impersonation scams, where a fraudulent token contract is deployed that copies a well-known token symbol to trick victims into investing.

Data released in December from Chainalysis, another crypto analytics firm, says that investors lost $2.8 billion to rug pulls during 2021.

In its release, Solidus Labs did not elaborate as to why BNB Chain has a higher percentage of contract scams than Ethereum. Its research shows that 8% of all ERC-20 tokens on Ethereum exhibit fraudulent characteristics.

In early October, BNB Chain was hit with a $100 million exploit. As Binance has close relationships with most of the chain's validators, it was able to freeze some of the stolen funds by pushing out a software update. In 2021, a company rep said that Binance is not responsible for "rug pulls" or fraud that occurs on-chain.

"BSC is a public permissionless infrastructure so anybody can deploy projects there," Samy Karim, a coordinator of business and ecosystem development at Binance, said at CoinDesk's Consensus 2021. "You have malicious actors there and hacks, and exploits in DeFi are not new and definitely not unique to BSC."

According to DeFi Llama, BNB Chain makes up 10% of all value locked in DeFi, at $5.6 billion. Ethereum, meanwhile, has 58% of the total value locked at $32 billion.

Solidus Labs estimates that at least $910 million of scam-related ether has flowed through centralized exchanges.
13-12-2022 19:49
(14389)
Do you remember Solchicks?

Exactly one year ago today, i.e. 13 December 2021, I wrote:

Game: Solchicks
What we are watching: The price direction. Today was the first day of trading.
Current Price: $0.28
Notable Mention: Solchicks opened on opening day at $0.46, quickly shot up to $0.66, then began declining and closed the first day at $0.28

13 December 2022: Current Solchicks Price: $0.000712

The rest of the story shortly after Solchicks initial release [21 JAN 2022]: https://protos.com/play-to-earn-solchicks-solana-crypto-crash-ice-cube-cameo/

Turns out, the SolChicks team released barely more than 2% of its total supply in its IDO. The project no doubt plans to release and liquidate the other 98% over time to fund its development.

Rather than being slowly dumped on by an opportunistic crypto startup over the next decade, CHICKS investors simply jumped ship.
14-12-2022 16:26
(14389)
What is new concerning the FTX collapse is that the US Securities Exchange Commission is leveling charges of fraud. This is significant because the matter fell only under the jurisdiction of the Bahamas (where FTX is incorporated). While previously many countries and agencies were conducting investigations, now, the US is officially weighing in with actual charges.

SEC Charges Samuel Bankman-Fried with Defrauding Investors
in Crypto Asset Trading Platform FTX

Defendant concealed his diversion of FTX customers' funds to crypto trading firm Alameda Research while raising more than $1.8 billion from investors

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2022-219

Washington D.C., Dec. 13, 2022 —

The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged Samuel Bankman-Fried with orchestrating a scheme to defraud equity investors in FTX Trading Ltd. (FTX), the crypto trading platform of which he was the CEO and co-founder. Investigations as to other securities law violations and into other entities and persons relating to the alleged misconduct are ongoing.

According to the SEC's complaint, since at least May 2019, FTX, based in The Bahamas, raised more than $1.8 billion from equity investors, including approximately $1.1 billion from approximately 90 U.S.-based investors. In his representations to investors, Bankman-Fried promoted FTX as a safe, responsible crypto asset trading platform, specifically touting FTX's sophisticated, automated risk measures to protect customer assets. The complaint alleges that, in reality, Bankman-Fried orchestrated a years-long fraud to conceal from FTX's investors (1) the undisclosed diversion of FTX customers' funds to Alameda Research LLC, his privately-held crypto hedge fund; (2) the undisclosed special treatment afforded to Alameda on the FTX platform, including providing Alameda with a virtually unlimited "line of credit" funded by the platform's customers and exempting Alameda from certain key FTX risk mitigation measures; and (3) undisclosed risk stemming from FTX's exposure to Alameda's significant holdings of overvalued, illiquid assets such as FTX-affiliated tokens. The complaint further alleges that Bankman-Fried used commingled FTX customers' funds at Alameda to make undisclosed venture investments, lavish real estate purchases, and large political donations.

"We allege that Sam Bankman-Fried built a house of cards on a foundation of deception while telling investors that it was one of the safest buildings in crypto," said SEC Chair Gary Gensler. "The alleged fraud committed by Mr. Bankman-Fried is a clarion call to crypto platforms that they need to come into compliance with our laws. Compliance protects both those who invest on and those who invest in crypto platforms with time-tested safeguards, such as properly protecting customer funds and separating conflicting lines of business. It also shines a light into trading platform conduct for both investors through disclosure and regulators through examination authority. To those platforms that don't comply with our securities laws, the SEC's Enforcement Division is ready to take action."

"FTX operated behind a veneer of legitimacy Mr. Bankman-Fried created by, among other things, touting its best-in-class controls, including a proprietary 'risk engine,' and FTX's adherence to specific investor protection principles and detailed terms of service. But as we allege in our complaint, that veneer wasn't just thin, it was fraudulent," said Gurbir S. Grewal, Director of the SEC's Division of Enforcement. "FTX's collapse highlights the very real risks that unregistered crypto asset trading platforms can pose for investors and customers alike. While we continue to investigate FTX and other entities and individuals for potential violations of the federal securities laws, as alleged in our complaint, today we are holding Mr. Bankman-Fried responsible for fraudulently raising billions of dollars from investors in FTX and misusing funds belonging to FTX's trading customers."

The SEC's complaint charges Bankman-Fried with violating the anti-fraud provisions of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The SEC's complaint seeks injunctions against future securities law violations; an injunction that prohibits Bankman-Fried from participating in the issuance, purchase, offer, or sale of any securities, except for his own personal account; disgorgement of his ill-gotten gains; a civil penalty; and an officer and director bar.

In parallel actions, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) today announced charges against Bankman-Fried.

The SEC's ongoing investigation is being conducted by Devlin N. Su, Ivan Snyder, and David S. Brown of the Crypto Assets and Cyber Unit and Brian Huchro and Pasha Salimi. It is being supervised by Amy Flaherty Hartman, Michael Brennan, Jorge Tenreiro, and David Hirsch. The SEC's litigation will be led by Amy Burkart and David D'Addio and supervised by Ladan Stewart and Olivia Choe. Additional assistance to the investigation was provided by Steven Buchholz, Erin Wilk, Serafima McTigue, William Connolly, and Howard Kaplan.

The SEC appreciates the assistance of the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York, the FBI, and the CFTC.
19-12-2022 17:27
(14389)
Do you all remember Pitbull?

You know, the one that was already so worthless (whose opening price was so close to zero) that random background noise constituted the vast bulk of its price variation? You know, the one that nonetheless coughed up a zero at the beginning of this year (24 JAN 2022) bringing its price down to $0.000000000929 (that's nine zeroes after the decimal) ? You know, the one Xadoman keeps touting as "holding its value"?

Well, Pitbull suffered a roughly two-thirds drop in price from that point, if you can believe it.

Pitbull Current Price (19 DEC 2022): $0.000000000388 (yes, still nine zeroes after the decimal)

So, Xadoman, yes, you are totally correct ... now is the time to buy on the dip.
Page 11 of 14<<<910111213>>>

Join the debate Crypto-Climate Watch List:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though228-12-2023 19:16
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
$740M in crypto assets recovered in FTX bankruptcy so far024-11-2022 11:07
Crypto exchanges disintegrating as you read this, FTX is gone bitcoin is down 65% this year417-11-2022 16:19
Lispy Leftist List of Linguistic Lunacy5131-10-2022 19:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact