Remember me
▼ Content

Crypto-Climate Watch List

Page 8 of 14<<<678910>>>
31-08-2022 00:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Question: Is Pitbull's price currently $0.0000000006405?

Did I count nine zeroes after the decimal?

Is that half of its $0.000000001285 price on 13 December 2021?
Is that 6.405% of its all-time high price of $0.00000001?

Conclusion: It must be on the verge of mooning. Buy it now on the dip.
31-08-2022 00:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
One month ago:

Solana High Price:$40.39
Solana Next Day: $44.07

Current Solana Price: $31.57

duncan, did you sell yet or are you still in, clinging to hope that Solana will rise from the ashes?
HODling

Good move, duncan! Solana took its time and got spun around a bit but it looks like it has found its bearings and is on the up

Current Solana Price: $32.43

Solana is poised to moon. Don't get all tempted to cash out too early.

Current Solana Price: $31.67
Uh oh... price is coming back down... Apparently the "moon" was short lived...??
31-08-2022 00:40
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Question: Is Pitbull's price currently $0.0000000006405?

Did I count nine zeroes after the decimal?

Is that half of its $0.000000001285 price on 13 December 2021?
Is that 6.405% of its all-time high price of $0.00000001?

Conclusion: It must be on the verge of mooning. Buy it now on the dip.

Now you've done it... now duncan will be throwing his money away into Pitbull...
01-09-2022 16:12
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
One month ago:

duncan, did you sell yet or are you still in, clinging to hope that Solana will rise from the ashes?
HODling

Good move, duncan! Solana took its time and got spun around a bit but it looks like it has found its bearings and is on the up

Uh oh... price is coming back down... Apparently the "moon" was short lived...??

OK, OK, ... my bad, my bad.

Current Solana Price: $31.20

Solana isn't mooning ... yet. It is presently "on the dip" and of course it is poised to moon so this is the perfect time to buy.

So duncan, buying now with all ya' got will be a genius move.
01-09-2022 16:46
(14373)
Note:

I just noticed some interesting data for Solana:

52-week High Price: $260.08
All-time High Price: $259.99

... if something looks a little odd about this, it's just a financial optical illusion.
01-09-2022 16:55
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
One month ago:

HODling

Solana isn't mooning ... yet. It is presently "on the dip" and of course it is poised to moon so this is the perfect time to buy.

Current Solana Price: $31.16
It's still on the dip, duncan... You still have a chance to buy in for big mega "made-it car" profits after it goes to the moon!!!!
01-09-2022 17:35
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
One month ago:

HODling

It's still on the dip, duncan... You still have a chance to buy in for big mega "made-it car" profits after it goes to the moon!!!!

Current Solana Price: $30.89

Solana is showing major dip action signalling a substantially accelerated moonshot any moment now. If only I were crypto-savvy, I'd be getting in RIGHT NOW with every second-mortgage penny that I could muster. My FOMO meter is off the charts.

duncan, what will your "made it" car be? You have until noon tomorrow at the latest to decide or you won't know what to tell the salesman.

Moon baby, moon.
01-09-2022 17:58
(14373)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
One month ago:

HODling

Solana is showing major dip action signalling a substantially accelerated moonshot any moment now. If only I were crypto-savvy, I'd be getting in RIGHT NOW with every second-mortgage penny that I could muster. My FOMO meter is off the charts.

duncan, what will your "made it" car be? You have until noon tomorrow at the latest to decide or you won't know what to tell the salesman.

Moon baby, moon.

Current Solana Price: $30.56

Solana is leveraging the Bitcoin fallback to optimize the dip forcing and to pack that energy multiplier into the impending moon! Wow! This is going to be HUGE!

If only I could get into crypto, I'd put EVERYTHING into Solana RIGHT NOW. My "made it" car is a fleet of pink Prius's.

01-09-2022 19:19
(3314)
Holy buzzwords hahahahaha now THAT was a good read.

The fleet of pink Prius's is great too... Are free pussy hats included with them?
01-09-2022 19:41
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:

The fleet of pink Prius's is great too... Are free pussy hats included with them?

Only cage-free, lactose-free, gluten-free organic pussy hats are included, but it might already be too late.

Edited on 01-09-2022 19:42
01-09-2022 20:00
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Only cage-free, lactose-free, gluten-free organic pussy hats are included, but it might already be too late.

02-09-2022 18:54
(14373)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
One month ago:

HODling

Moon baby, moon.

Solana is leveraging the Bitcoin fallback to optimize the dip forcing and to pack that energy multiplier into the impending moon! Wow! This is going to be HUGE!

If only I could get into crypto, I'd put EVERYTHING into Solana RIGHT NOW. My "made it" car is a fleet of pink Prius's.

MOONSHOT! MOONSHOT! Solana is taking off! Launch has occurred. GET IN NOW! (although it might already be too late).

Current Solana Price: $32.25

duncan, Xadoman ... I hope you have your "made it" car locked down because it looks like you are going to be in the showroom come tomorrow morning ... tomorrow evening at the latest.

Man! Why couldn't I have gotten into crypto? Well, you guys did your best to nudge me into getting in on the dip so I can't fault you there. I'm just going to have to live with my decisions.

Nonetheless, congratulations gentlemen. You showed that you know what you are doing.
02-09-2022 21:27
(3314)
Uh oh.... it might already be too late...

Now it's back down to $31.06 and falling...
Edited on 02-09-2022 21:28
02-09-2022 22:07
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
One month ago:

HODling

Moon baby, moon.

MOONSHOT! MOONSHOT! Solana is taking off! Launch has occurred. GET IN NOW! (although it might already be too late).

Current Solana Price: $32.25

duncan, Xadoman ... I hope you have your "made it" car locked down because it looks like you are going to be in the showroom come tomorrow morning ... tomorrow evening at the latest.

Man! Why couldn't I have gotten into crypto? Well, you guys did your best to nudge me into getting in on the dip so I can't fault you there. I'm just going to have to live with my decisions.

Nonetheless, congratulations gentlemen. You showed that you know what you are doing.

Uh oh.... it might already be too late...

Now it's back down to $31.06 and falling...

Current Solana Price: $31.21

Solana directors don't want the same "false start" as last time so they are carefully reviewing the market to maintain stability of the token's price, adjusting liquidity as needed to ensure the moonshot has proper fuel. I just read that they are waiting for the results of the Binance report to unfetter the price take-off, to ensure there aren't any technical snags to slow the value acceleration's escape into space.

This time the upward price movement is going to be a rocket. Get ready for the lunar impact crater! I can't see anything that can prevent the moon landing this time. Now is the time to GET IN!

Go Solana!

04-09-2022 19:27
(14373)
Xadoman, I have AMAZING news for you. You are going to chit in your brishes.

Do you remember how your sole dream in life was to be a Safemoon billionaire? Well, it's on the dip. A very heavy dip. I received an alert to this effect that Safemoon was down 91.25%, with a current price of $0.00000004808

Yes, you read that correctly. For a mere $48.08 US you can get in on the dip and instantly fulfill your life dream. And then you can plan for what you'll do when Safemoon reaches $1.00 next week or next month.

Congrats in advance.
06-09-2022 03:28
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1028)
IBda, did not you heard about the swap from original Safemoon to SFM 2. I did it a long time ago. I do not have the original Safemoon. Consolidation or smth.
Also, we have a crypto winter right now. I do not check the price constantly. You on the other hand are going to get addicted. You see the opportunities to make some easy money
You could be a multiillionaire but you are too afraid to throw in a couple of hundred bucks. You could also write a bot which makes you money 24/7 from daytradeing. Why are you so afraid?
You "made it" car sucks. Not gonna lie about it. Yes, it could get you from spot A to B but forget about the G.
06-09-2022 04:44
(14373)
Xadoman wrote:IBda, did not you heard about the swap from original Safemoon to SFM 2.

It wasn't required; it was part of the scam.

The Safemoon directors knew HODLers were totally gullible and wanted to maximize the extent to which they were screwed since they were already completely bent over with their pants down.

HODLers were complaining of the 90%+ drop in price, but at the same time, HODLers are totally stupid, and most of them are compulsive gamblers with addiction problems that prevent them from ever just walking away. At the cusp of Safemoon coughing up its second zero, the directors announced a brand new "version" of Safemoon that would have a 1000-to-1 token consolidation. Although HODLers would have exactly the same value because they would then have only one-one-thousandth the number of tokens, the directors would nonetheless claim to have addressed the problem of the low token price, pointing to how it increased a thousand-fold overnight. HODLers, being as stupid as they are, were perfectly satisfied with that action and followed directions to migrate their tokens to the new version of Safemoon.

Of course all HODLers who did so were raped twice: once by forking over the huge transaction fee just for the privilege of cashing out of the original Safemoon version, and then raped a second time when they tried to buy into the second Safemoon version as the directors manually shark-toothed the price skyward for the one interval of the purchase before returning the price back exactly to where it was prior to that interval. The English language does not have a word that adequately describes the brazenness of this facet of the Safemoon scam but suffice to say that most HODLers were reaching for their "morning after" pills.

*THEN* HODLers were raped a third time ... because good things come in threes. Since the second version of Safemoon was an entirely separate cryptoscam, the directors were not required to operate within the token limit of the first version. All of that "burning" of version 1 tokens that was done to increase the value of the HODLers' tokens ... was instantly undone as the directors availed themselves of the entirely new version to create fresh batches of tokens without limits for all newcomers buying into version 2. HODLers watched as their paltry surviving value was continually diluted each and every day for the first few months of version 2. Because HODLers are spineless sheep, all they would do is whine like children on Reddit. Having been given fear of FUD, HODLers considered it far more unconscionable to be ostracized by fellow HODLers than to lose all their money. HODLers are stupid that way.

Some HODLers are still HODLing in version 1, and today they only have a portion of a penny in value for every dollar they originally gifted to the directors. Those who transferred to version 2, such as yourself, have a slightly larger portion of a penny in value for every dollar you originally gifted to the directors, but version 2 is close to coughing up its second zero since you converted.

I recommend you pull whatever money you can right now and at least buy yourself a pack of gum.

Xadoman wrote:Also, we have a crypto winter right now. I do not check the price constantly.

You don't have to. It's plummeting to the floor. You can check in longer intervals with relative certainty that you aren't going to be missing any improvement in your situation. You could have gotten out with only relatively minor losses, but you insisted on losing all your money instead because it was so much easier.

Xadoman wrote:You could be a multiillionaire but you are too afraid to throw in a couple of hundred bucks.

"It is you who is mistaken about a great many things." - Darth Sidius, Empire Strikes Back

You are greatly mistaken. Shitcoin cryptocurrency offers no possibility of becoming a multimillionaire. They are scams. They are rigged. Some might make a humble profit but the vast majority will lose their shirts. These scams only work on the feeble-minded who can be made to believe that imaginary tokens are actually physical coins of inherent value that are somehow accepted as payment for goods and services. These scams only work on the economically befuddled who can be made to believe that an imaginary currency is somehow an "investment" that will also increase in value somehow if the directors merely claim that they are "burning" a certain number of these imaginary tokens. It takes a special type of moron to fall for this.

Xadoman wrote: You could also write a bot which makes you money 24/7 from daytradeing. Why are you so afraid?

I am not afraid. I am actually working on it. There are actual difficulties in doing this that are technical in nature. Unfortunately, three people who I interested in my project threw up their hands when they encountered the difficulties, perceiving that it would require too much work to overcome them to be worth the trouble.

I am still pressing ahead but I have a lot of work to do and I'm just one guy.

Xadoman wrote: You "made it" car sucks. Not gonna lie about it.

Is that because your ethics only permit you to lie to yourself?

Refresh my memory, what is my "made it" car?
06-09-2022 16:38
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
You could be a multiillionaire but you are too afraid to throw in a couple of hundred bucks.

[1] Are you a multimillionaire?
[2] Have you thrown in more than a "couple of hundred bucks"?

If you answer "no" to both, then why should I in my right mind do as you are doing?
06-09-2022 21:52
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
You could be a multiillionaire but you are too afraid to throw in a couple of hundred bucks.

If you answer "no" to both, then why should I in my right mind do as you are doing?

Over the previous three hours, Solana prepared to moon. It shot from $33.83 all the way to $30.83 so the world at large could buy on the dip.

Never have I seen a clearer advertisement for a moonshot in order to fill all the seats on the launch vehicle. I pity the fool who misses out just because he didn't get the memo.

Sadly, I was caught flat-footed. I wasn't ready. I didn't remain vigilant for my master's return and as a result I won't be entering the kingdom of Solana ... but I did it to myself. I am to blame.

I congratulate the rest of you on striking the mother lode, for landing on the moon, for hitting the big time and for striking it rich.

Well done.
06-09-2022 22:02
(3314)
gfm7175 wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

EDIT: I said "no for both" when I meant "no" for #1 and "yes" for #2. My bad. Point still stands.
Edited on 06-09-2022 22:04
06-09-2022 22:05
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Over the previous three hours, Solana prepared to moon. It shot from $33.83 all the way to $30.83 so the world at large could buy on the dip.

Never have I seen a clearer advertisement for a moonshot in order to fill all the seats on the launch vehicle. I pity the fool who misses out just because he didn't get the memo.

Sadly, I was caught flat-footed. I wasn't ready. I didn't remain vigilant for my master's return and as a result I won't be entering the kingdom of Solana ... but I did it to myself. I am to blame.

I congratulate the rest of you on striking the mother lode, for landing on the moon, for hitting the big time and for striking it rich.

Well done.

Unfortunately, for myself, it might already be too late.
07-09-2022 00:38
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:Unfortunately, for myself, it might already be too late.

... only considering what the temperature otherwise should have been since the atmosphere is compressed.

I jumped into the air to celebrate, not realizing that I would leave the earth. Once I was firmly immersed in the atmosphere, I realized that I had given new definition to "escape velocity."

Then I went scuba diving, fully aware that I would have to leave the earth to do so. I waved goodbye to all my family and friends, put on my facemask and never looked back.

I went zip-lining because I wanted to leave this world for a while.

----------------------------------

We should outlaw people being richer than I am. If they are richer than I am, then I need their money more than they need it, and the government should confiscate it from them and give it to me. Since I lost all my money on crypto, the government should give me all the money of everyone who has money.
07-09-2022 15:38
(14373)

No, it's not too late! Have you seen the Solana 24-Hour chart? They are really revving those engines. Just look at them. This take-off is going to be a beaut! ... and they're waiting for you, but I don't think they're going to wait too much longer, but they are certainly beckoning you to join them in accelerating to escape velocity ... which I recently found out is achieved by anyone merely jumping upward.

Solana is on the dip and they're waiting for you to get on board, and you definitely have time to jump in on the action, but it might already be too late.
07-09-2022 18:05
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
IBDm wrote,
Then I went scuba diving, fully aware that I would have to leave the earth to do so. I waved goodbye to all my family and friends, put on my facemask and never looked back.

I swum back and sat on the beach with my people.
07-09-2022 18:28
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

... only considering what the temperature otherwise should have been since the atmosphere is compressed.

I jumped into the air to celebrate, not realizing that I would leave the earth. Once I was firmly immersed in the atmosphere, I realized that I had given new definition to "escape velocity."

I went zip-lining because I wanted to leave this world for a while.

----------------------------------

We should outlaw people being richer than I am. If they are richer than I am, then I need their money more than they need it, and the government should confiscate it from them and give it to me. Since I lost all my money on crypto, the government should give me all the money of everyone who has money.

Ahhhhhh, good ol' duncan... The lengths of stupidity he's willing to go through in order to defend the stupid shit that he said. I asked him a few follow up questions in the other thread and he went silent on me...
07-09-2022 18:32
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

No, it's not too late! Have you seen the Solana 24-Hour chart? They are really revving those engines. Just look at them. This take-off is going to be a beaut! ... and they're waiting for you, but I don't think they're going to wait too much longer, but they are certainly beckoning you to join them in accelerating to escape velocity ... which I recently found out is achieved by anyone merely jumping upward.

Solana is on the dip and they're waiting for you to get on board, and you definitely have time to jump in on the action, but it might already be too late.

It might already be too late for the lowest buy in price, but there's still some time left to get in before it moons... maybe... might have to settle for a Corvette instead of a Lamborghini though...
07-09-2022 19:52
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:might have to settle for a Corvette instead of a Lamborghini though...

... might have to settle for a Cadet with some Linguini though...

... but it might already be too late.
08-09-2022 01:49
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I have a 2001 Jeep Cherokee that I am fitting a turbo to. I have my dream car. A 4 wheel drive Chrysler. In 1978 my dad gave me his work wagon that was a VE valiant safari wagon. I have been in love with valiants ever since.

Ahhhhhh, good ol' duncan... The lengths of stupidity he's willing to go through in order to defend the stupid shit that he said. I asked him a few follow up questions in the other thread and he went silent on me...
I will go looking for this question. Your manners could do with a tune up. You are aware we are on different time
Edited on 08-09-2022 02:12
08-09-2022 02:11
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
You are aware I started with $ 7000 AUD and now have AU$‪42,388.19‬
Equity that I can draw on if I wish anytime but choose to keep it in my Plus 500 account. Why have you chosen to be a complete dick on an internet forum?
08-09-2022 04:03
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:Why have you chosen to be a complete dick on an internet forum?

1. To whom are you asking this question?
2. Are you prepared to answer the same question?

duncan61 wrote:You are aware I started with $ 7000 AUD and now have AU$‪42,388.19‬ Equity that I can draw on if I wish anytime but choose to keep it in my Plus 500 account.

How much of that equity was built on cryptocurrency?

I recall that you avoided Safemoon like the plague, but your latest gambit with Solana is going to pay off HUGE! You could make 1000x by next Thursday. What are you going to do with all that money?

Breaking News: Solana has taken off and has already left the earth!

(to gfm7175: I think it might already be too late for you to get in on the moonshot. You should have bought at the dip)
Attached image:

08-09-2022 10:53
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I have made $2132.49 of cryptos in the last 12 months. I am going across the Nullarbor plain next May to live in the desert with camels for a while. It will be good to have some spare savings
08-09-2022 10:56
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I did not trade Safemoon as it is not on Plus 500. when Biden was elected/inserted my son went short on the American stock market and he is going to get a Dodge ram for around $50,000 so we can tow the digger on a trailer
08-09-2022 15:31
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:I have made $2132.49 of cryptos in the last 12 months.

How much did you lose on crypto?

duncan61 wrote: I am going across the Nullarbor plain next May to live in the desert with camels for a while. It will be good to have some spare savings

When you throw your money into cryptotokens, it's good to have some spare savings to cover any impending losses.
08-09-2022 16:27
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
(to gfm7175: I think it might already be too late for you to get in on the moonshot. You should have bought at the dip)

Damnit! I missed out...... Obviously my FOMO-sense is busted...
08-09-2022 17:57
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:Damnit! I missed out...... Obviously my FOMO-sense is busted...

Your worst fears of missing out have come true. You missed out ... but there's hope ... but it might already be too late ... it makes a difference.
09-09-2022 04:55
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:Damnit! I missed out...... Obviously my FOMO-sense is busted...

The Solana "moon" is now well underway, with today's price spiking due to momentum acceleration coming in from the homogenizing Binance volumetrics as well as from the careful groundwork laid by the Solana directors to position Solana's liquidity with optimal alkalinity buffering.

All of this paid off, of course, and telemetry shows Solana's current price at $34.17 (Solana's price hasn't been this high since 26 August) and on schedule to arrive at the moon (or 1000x, whichever comes first) by Saturday morning if there aren't any unforeseen delays.
Attached image:

09-09-2022 11:53
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Solano has bounced back.I am at break even again.I have set to go out at 44.45 for over $2000 AUD. If I see it in profit I will probably close
09-09-2022 14:14
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:Solano has bounced back.I am at break even again.

Let's see ... You bought "around $38" and Solana has just mooned to a bit over $35 ...

So yeah, I clearly see how you have reached "break even.". Well done.

duncan61 wrote:I have set to go out at 44.45 for over $2000 AUD.

Why don't you just get out now?

duncan61 wrote: If I see it in profit I will probably close

... by "close" you mean "buy more," yes?
09-09-2022 21:30
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Hi buddy,I am drunk and wasted. Thanks for caring but I am doing alright. I have started chatting to a 59 year old girl from South London and she is more of a spanner crab than me. Good night.
10-09-2022 00:51
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:Hi buddy,I am drunk and wasted.

Worry not. I've got your back. I'll maintain the watch so you don't have to. Just enjoy other things that are far more worthy of your time ... and have a Foster's for me; it's Australian for "beer," mate.

duncan61 wrote: Thanks for caring but I am doing alright.

I know you are. Solana dropped a bit down to $34.70 but you're still at the break-even point.

duncan61 wrote:I have started chatting to a 59 year old girl from South London and she is more of a spanner crab than me. Good night.

Just keep drinking and eventually a princess will appear.

Page 8 of 14<<<678910>>>

Join the debate Crypto-Climate Watch List:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though228-12-2023 19:16
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
$740M in crypto assets recovered in FTX bankruptcy so far024-11-2022 11:07
Crypto exchanges disintegrating as you read this, FTX is gone bitcoin is down 65% this year417-11-2022 16:19
Lispy Leftist List of Linguistic Lunacy5131-10-2022 19:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact