Remember me
▼ Content

Crooked Hillary makes fun of climate change environmentalists

Crooked Hillary makes fun of climate change environmentalists16-10-2016 00:52
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57naio/wikileaks_on_twitter_hillary_clinton_i_want_to/
Edited on 16-10-2016 00:52
16-10-2016 00:54
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
So?
16-10-2016 00:55
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
jwoodward48 wrote:
So?

CO2 increase. Bad for health.

http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/ccgg/trends/weekly.html
Edited on 16-10-2016 00:55
16-10-2016 01:47
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Yes? It's either Hillary or Trump, and he'd be even worse at combating AGW. And at everything except "be scum".
16-10-2016 02:28
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Armokdamn wikileaks, quoting out of context.

Hillary actually said:

[The Keystone XL issue is] symbolic and it's not going to go away. They're all hanging on to it. So you know Bernie Sanders is getting lots of support from the most radical environmentalists because he's out there every day bashing the Keystone pipeline. And, you know, I'm not into it for that. I've been-- my view is I want to defend natural gas. I want to defend repairing and building the pipelines we need to fuel our economy. I want to defend fracking under the right circumstances. I want to defend, you know, new, modern [inaudible]. I want to defend this stuff. And you know, I'm already at odds with the most organized and wildest. They come to my rallies and they yell at me and, you know, all the rest of it. They say, 'Will you promise never to take any fossil fuels out of the earth ever again?' No. I won't promise that. Get a life, you know. So I want to get the right balance and that's what I'm [inaudible] about-- getting all the stakeholders together. Everybody's not going to get everything they want, that's not the way it's supposed to work in a democracy, but everybody needs to listen to each other.

And we need to do-- you know, nuclear, talk about climate change -- nuclear is no greenhouse gas emissions. France has it for nearly 100% of their energy-- they've never had a problem. We've had two problems that people know about: Chernobyl, which was a disaster and [inaudible], and you know Three Mile. Right, those were the problems we had. We've come a long way from there.

So I'm willing to defend and to really burrow in, I will say, you know, I don't support the Keystone pipeline because I don't think we need to do that. I think we need to repair, rebuild, take care of what we've got on the platter here. But I also think that the federal government has to be the partner. You can't do this. I mean whether it's a Fed discount window or a new fund, because it's not just pipelines. It's exploding sewer lines. It's broken water lines. It's all of the construction that is under our old cities. It's all falling apart. And so I want a major investment in fixing up what makes our cities work. Now, I don't want to leave the rural and suburban areas out, but the oldest -- going back to Abraham Lincoln -- but the oldest stuff in the ground is in our cities.

Yeah, she's countering the radicals who want us to stop using any fossil fuels right now, which is obviously infeasible.
17-10-2016 16:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
jwoodward48 wrote: Yes? It's either Hillary or Trump, and he'd be even worse at combating AGW. And at everything except "be scum".

That's a rather long-winded way of acknowledging Hillary for Prison 2016!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-10-2016 18:50
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Oh yeah, after the "special prosecution," which is somehow supposed to turn up new information even though the ****ing FBI already uncovered 15000 of the deleted emails. Really. Tell me more.
17-10-2016 20:27
(14373)
jwoodward48 wrote: Oh yeah, after the "special prosecution," which is somehow supposed to turn up new information even though the ****ing FBI already uncovered 15000 of the deleted emails. Really. Tell me more.

So what more do you need to know?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-10-2016 22:08
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
What crime did she commit, and what evidence do we have for such an accusation?
17-10-2016 22:17
(14373)
jwoodward48 wrote: What crime did she commit, and what evidence do we have for such an accusation?

She intentionally exfiltrated Top Secret information from State Department servers to place on unapproved servers with the intention of delivering that information to unauthorized recipients.

Evidence? Her deletion of all the pertinent emails.

17-10-2016 22:31
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Are you sure that's valid evidence?
17-10-2016 23:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
jwoodward48 wrote:
Are you sure that's valid evidence?

That is valid evidence.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-10-2016 00:19
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
But the absence of incriminating evidence does not indicate that someone engaged in criminal activity. It is suspicious, not AFAIK not sufficient.
18-10-2016 01:42
(14373)
jwoodward48 wrote:
But the absence of incriminating evidence does not indicate that someone engaged in criminal activity. It is suspicious, not AFAIK not sufficient.

It is absolutely admissible as evidence of a crime.

If you run from the police, that's admissible as evidence of whatever crime they are investigating.

18-10-2016 04:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
jwoodward48 wrote:

It is not absence of evidence. Logs exist of the deletions. Witnesses are available to testify they took place. Tampering with evidence is a criminal act (and felonious in some cases) in and of itself.

Since the evidence tampered with involved national security secrets, that is a felony in itself.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-10-2016 04:18
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Ah, okay, tampering with evidence.

But do we know that she deleted the emails herself?
18-10-2016 04:38
(14373)
jwoodward48 wrote:Ah, okay, tampering with evidence.

But do we know that she deleted the emails herself?

Does that matter?

She should be in prison. Bernie should have led the effort. He had his chance and he got screwed.

18-10-2016 05:14
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Yes, it matters! If she didn't tamper with the evidence, then she is not guilty of tampering with evidence.
18-10-2016 13:54
(14373)
jwoodward48 wrote: Yes, it matters! If she didn't tamper with the evidence, then she is not guilty of tampering with evidence.

Hillary is just as guilty of obstructing justice if she had someone else tamper with the evidence.

Charles Manson is in prison for murders he had other people commit.

18-10-2016 15:29
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
IIRC, she had a secretary or something, and gave him orders to clear personal emails that were more than 60 days old. Said secretary (or something) forgot to do so, and then suddenly did so. Clinton didn't order that.
18-10-2016 15:36
(14373)
jwoodward48 wrote: IIRC, she had a secretary or something, and gave him orders to clear personal emails that were more than 60 days old. Said secretary (or something) forgot to do so, and then suddenly did so. Clinton didn't order that.

If you were Hillary's lawyer using that argument before a jury of reasonable people, Hillary would be as good as in jail.

It has already been shown that Top Secret emails were amongst those she kept on her server and we can only presume that is what she was deleting and why she had the private server in the first place, i.e. so the State Department would not be aware of what she was doing with those particular Top Secret documents.

Hillary is relying on the general public's lack of awareness/understanding of the serious rules/laws surrounding classified information to build a case of plausible deniability. Anyone who works/has worked with that level of classified information knows that she was intentionally engaging in very illegal activity.

Hillary should be in jail.

18-10-2016 15:40
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
IBdaMann wrote:
jwoodward48 wrote: IIRC, she had a secretary or something, and gave him orders to clear personal emails that were more than 60 days old. Said secretary (or something) forgot to do so, and then suddenly did so. Clinton didn't order that.

If you were Hillary's lawyer using that argument before a jury of reasonable people, Hillary would be as good as in jail.

It has already been shown that Top Secret emails were amongst those she kept on her server and we can only presume that is what she was deleting and why she had the private server in the first place, i.e. so the State Department would not be aware of what she was doing with those particular Top Secret documents.

Hillary is relying on the general public's lack of awareness/understanding of the serious rules/laws surrounding classified information to build a case of plausible deniability. Anyone who works/has worked with that level of classified information knows that she was intentionally engaging in very illegal activity.

Hillary should be in jail.

Hah, thanks for the laugh.

"Erm, she didn't do it? Because there was some guy, a secretary person? Who did something to the emails that she wanted, but she didn't tell him to do it?"

Never claimed to be a decent lawyer!

"Heads on a science
Apart" - Coldplay, The Scientist

IBdaMann wrote:
No, science doesn't insist that, ergo I don't insist that.

I am the Ninja Scientist! Beware!
18-10-2016 16:17
(14373)
jwoodward48 wrote:Never claimed to be a decent lawyer!

...and I never accused you.

You're off the hook.

Join the debate Crooked Hillary makes fun of climate change environmentalists:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Just For Fun1411-10-2020 18:33
I don't believe CO2 makes air hotter because I don't see any experimental proof509-10-2019 03:15
What makes you think CO2 increases temperature?508-10-2019 19:13
There is no evidence water vapor makes things hotter018-09-2019 21:34
President Trump makes a personal sacrifice, for the country...211-07-2019 17:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact