Remember me
▼ Content

Crazy...

Page 2 of 2<12
23-10-2019 08:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
James___ wrote:
Nope. I'm basically pursuing something of interest to me while the two of you are doing nothing. You guys don't even understand ecosystems or how water tables function. Doesn't leave much to talk about with the two you.
Maybe you guys pull each other's fingers to see what happens? And if something happens you say that your experiment was a success and you guys know how methane gas is produced, by eating beans the musical fruit.

Word salad.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-10-2019 05:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Nope. I'm basically pursuing something of interest to me while the two of you are doing nothing. You guys don't even understand ecosystems or how water tables function. Doesn't leave much to talk about with the two you.
Maybe you guys pull each other's fingers to see what happens? And if something happens you say that your experiment was a success and you guys know how methane gas is produced, by eating beans the musical fruit.

Word salad.

I happen to like salad. It's a part of a healthy diet.
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Crazy...:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I need help! (No, I'm not crazy, much...)210-04-2021 20:15
Jennifer Francis: Crazy Weather and the Arctic Meltdown1727-05-2018 01:39
Another crazy El Nino week1529-11-2015 13:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact