Remember me
▼ Content

Covid19 "modeling"

Covid19 "modeling"26-03-2020 19:18
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
What a damn joke. That's all I have to say about that.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
26-03-2020 20:34
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
If the input is shit..............
27-03-2020 03:01
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:

I know right guys! Don't those science clowns realize
NOTHING CAN BE KNOWN !

They need to consult with team denial over here to get clue'd in on this.

I mean if:
gfm7175 wrote:
I have no clue what the temperature of my house is.
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote: No one can know the temperature of Denver.
He's absolutely correct....

They should get back to just throwing darts at a board and give it up right?

I mean what HAVE they ever solved? Right?

Smallpox? Killed 200,000,000 in the 20th century alone. SURE those clowns take credit for wiping it out but that was beginners luck!

Science clowns! I tell ya

As you'all kindly point out repeatedly here Science is only a bunch of theories. You can't do stuff with it.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 27-03-2020 03:35
27-03-2020 07:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

I know right guys! Don't those science clowns realize
NOTHING CAN BE KNOWN !

They need to consult with team denial over here to get clue'd in on this.

I mean if:
gfm7175 wrote:
I have no clue what the temperature of my house is.
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote: No one can know the temperature of Denver.
He's absolutely correct....

They should get back to just throwing darts at a board and give it up right?

I mean what HAVE they ever solved? Right?

Smallpox? Killed 200,000,000 in the 20th century alone. SURE those clowns take credit for wiping it out but that was beginners luck!

Science clowns! I tell ya

As you'all kindly point out repeatedly here Science is only a bunch of theories. You can't do stuff with it.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN

Data does need to be interpreted. An example would be computers. They communicate using 1's and 0's. Hard drives use spintronics if they're HDD. My pc is SSD which is better.
It's faster because it doesn't need to read a spinning disc.
And basic COBOL language can read those 1's and 0's. There's a specific code of 1's and 0's that separate values. Why a pc can differentiate between strings of code.
As you've shown, diseases can be cured. At the same time many people might die while looking for that cure. With some people, how to put it? Someone making less than $35K a year might support a billionaire not paying taxes because they're afraid that their taxes might get raised next. It's basically the same fear motivating both groups.
With disease, people don't want to hear it and with taxes, people don't want to hear it.
Edited on 27-03-2020 07:58
27-03-2020 15:18
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Why so upset are the eggheads telling you something you don't want to hear?

Face it we are boned.
27-03-2020 16:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
spot wrote:

Face it we are boned.

Yes. I'm a bit pissed.

We have shut down the economic power house that is the United States based on calculations using "data" from China.

To make it worse, we are about to digitize 2 TRILLION dollars and put it in the pockets of people who are producing nothing. In way too many cases people will be receiving MORE than they could earn by working.

Inflation, debt, idle hands with money. How could this possibly end badly?

We're not boned and social distancing is not slowing the spread. We need healthy people out there absorbing CV and killing it.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
27-03-2020 16:31
(3314)
spot wrote:

Face it we are boned.

We've always been boned...
27-03-2020 17:27
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
GasGuzzler wrote:
spot wrote:

Face it we are boned.

Yes. I'm a bit pissed.

We have shut down the economic power house that is the United States based on calculations using "data" from China.

To make it worse, we are about to digitize 2 TRILLION dollars and put it in the pockets of people who are producing nothing. In way too many cases people will be receiving MORE than they could earn by working.

We're not boned and social distancing is not slowing the spread. We need healthy people out there absorbing CV and killing it.

God you are dumb, or maybe you are just psychotic and are doing everything in your power to make sure as many people die as possible. You say you are worried about the economy, no people no economy.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
27-03-2020 18:09
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
My state has no stay at home order. Reported CV cases are increasing here at the same rate as states with the government boot on their throats.

Every death is a tragedy, but if you think you can control this virus you would be wrong.

Im going to work while everyone else is freaking out in the toilet paper isle.
27-03-2020 18:32
(3314)
spot wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
spot wrote:

Face it we are boned.

Yes. I'm a bit pissed.

God you are dumb,

No, he is quite right actually. He understands the various issues which are going to arise in the near future (and are already arising) out of this irrational hysteria over a virus that is no worse than the common flu.

spot wrote:
or maybe you are just psychotic and are doing everything in your power to make sure as many people die as possible. You say you are worried about the economy, no people no economy.

Even taking the number of deaths attributed to this virus at face value, it is still nowhere near the numbers attributed to the common flu each year.

0.007% of the world's population has been "confirmed" with COVID-19. Of that 0.007%, 23% have already recovered, 4.5% have died, and 72.5% of cases are still active. Of those active cases, only 5% of them are critical.

99.993% of the world's population has either never had it, had it asymptomatically, or figured it was just a flu (because it is) and treated it OTC and recovered.

This is not a plague of any sort. We are causing more damage (especially long-term) with our overreaction to this flu than this flu itself is causing.
27-03-2020 18:34
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
You can't control it but you can slow the spread so hospitals can cope and patients treated rather than left to die in their own filth.
27-03-2020 18:38
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
gfm7175 wrote:
spot wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
spot wrote:

Face it we are boned.

Yes. I'm a bit pissed.

God you are dumb,

No, he is quite right actually. He understands the various issues which are going to arise in the near future (and are already arising) out of this irrational hysteria over a virus that is no worse than the common flu.

spot wrote:
or maybe you are just psychotic and are doing everything in your power to make sure as many people die as possible. You say you are worried about the economy, no people no economy.

Even taking the number of deaths attributed to this virus at face value, it is still nowhere near the numbers attributed to the common flu each year.

0.007% of the world's population has been "confirmed" with COVID-19. Of that 0.007%, 23% have already recovered, 4.5% have died, and 72.5% of cases are still active. Of those active cases, only 5% of them are critical.

99.993% of the world's population has either never had it, had it asymptomatically, or figured it was just a flu (because it is) and treated it OTC and recovered.

This is not a plague of any sort. We are causing more damage (especially long-term) with our overreaction to this flu than this flu itself is causing.

Well I happen to know first hand that that is not true. Its a crisis. If you and many people like you choose to ignore it then you will have a catastrophe in the near future when it hits your home town which it will.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
27-03-2020 18:53
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
My state has no stay at home order.

Lucky bastard! My State of Wisconsin issued one (through April 24th). Luckily for me, since I am an accountant, I am an exception to the order (I am essential to the minimal basic operation of the business) so I can still go to work as normal. Unfortunately, plenty of other employees here had to be furloughed (some are fortunately able to work from home). The company that I work for even decided to pay for the entire health care premium for those furloughed employees for the month of April.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Reported CV cases are increasing here at the same rate as states with the government boot on their throats.

Yup. Reported cases in WI are still increasing similar to other States.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Every death is a tragedy, but if you think you can control this virus you would be wrong.

Same here! I'm just living my life as I would any other day. The only exception is I've been avoiding close contact with my grandma for the time being, as she is quite elderly and has numerous underlying health conditions.
27-03-2020 19:05
(3314)
spot wrote:
Well I happen to know first hand that that is not true. Its a crisis. If you and many people like you choose to ignore it then you will have a catastrophe in the near future when it hits your home town which it will.

What crisis? An infection rate of 0.005% is not a crisis. Cases have already been confirmed in my home town. I'm not worried about it.
Edited on 27-03-2020 19:07
27-03-2020 19:12
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
This is a bit faster moving then climate change and your lies will be exposed in a short amount of time.
27-03-2020 19:31
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
spot wrote:
This is a bit faster moving then climate change and your lies will be exposed in a short amount of time.

What he should have said is;
An infection rate of 0.005% as a result of social distancing is not a crisis.
He acknowledges that preventative measures are working.
27-03-2020 20:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21593)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 16c...35b2...TMSb4...20m...

No argument presented. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-03-2020 20:46
(21593)
spot wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
spot wrote:

Face it we are boned.

Yes. I'm a bit pissed.

God you are dumb, or maybe you are just psychotic and are doing everything in your power to make sure as many people die as possible. You say you are worried about the economy, no people no economy.

Fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-03-2020 20:47
(21593)
spot wrote:
You can't control it but you can slow the spread so hospitals can cope and patients treated rather than left to die in their own filth.

Fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

27-03-2020 20:47
(21593)
spot wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
spot wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
spot wrote:

Face it we are boned.

Yes. I'm a bit pissed.

God you are dumb,

spot wrote:

You are making shit up. Fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

27-03-2020 20:48
(21593)
spot wrote:

Yes. Your lies are being exposed for what they are. Fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

27-03-2020 21:29
(3314)
spot wrote:

Define "climate change".

The lies are yours, not mine.
28-03-2020 00:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Mostly, the numbers for confirmed are rising so quickly, because the number of people being tested is rising quickly. More test kits, more labs, faster results. But, the media doesn't validate the test results. They don't show us how many test kits were processed for each area. Negative results are basically discarded, making the confirmed positives misleading. They never give any details on those that die. Many, I suspect, would have died the same, from any other respiratory infection.

Containment, slowing the spread, might have worked, if we got started, right at the beginning of the spread, not a couple months late. Even with isolation, and self-quarantine, it's not enforced, or mandatory. Even areas where they are ordered to stay at home, people are allowed to travel. Florida has been flooded with flights from the New York area, where people are ordered not to. Most everything is shut down in Florida, except what is considered essential services. What do thousands of New Yorkers do with their snot-dripping kids, for fun an recreation? The go and stay in a 55+ community, where there is atleast a swim pool, and quite a few recreational activities, meant to keep retired people occupied and exercising. For many of the residents, these retirement communities, are just one step away from a nursing home. They have medical issues, but don't need constant supervision. I'm not sure if our governor has been successful in shutting down the 190 daily flights, which is a huge volume of New Yorkers, but there is a high probability that not every man, woman, and child on those flights, were tested, and cleared. Maybe check for a fever, but doubt even that.
03-04-2020 04:41
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
My state has no stay at home order.

Lucky bastard! My State of Wisconsin issued one (through April 24th). Luckily for me, since I am an accountant, I am an exception to the order (I am essential to the minimal basic operation of the business) so I can still go to work as normal. Unfortunately, plenty of other employees here had to be furloughed (some are fortunately able to work from home). The company that I work for even decided to pay for the entire health care premium for those furloughed employees for the month of April.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Reported CV cases are increasing here at the same rate as states with the government boot on their throats.

Yup. Reported cases in WI are still increasing similar to other States.

GasGuzzler wrote:

Same here! I'm just living my life as I would any other day. The only exception is I've been avoiding close contact with my grandma for the time being, as she is quite elderly and has numerous underlying health conditions.

....and I'm STILL a lucky bastard! My state of Iowa is one of 5 still standing with no stay at home order. However, with restaurants/bars/schools shut down there isn't much going on right now. I do a lot of building maintenance and repair so even if I was in the communist state of California I would still be considered essential. Guess I made a very wise career choice.

I shouldn't tell an accountant this
, but I only check my bank account about once a week. I took a peek yesterday and there was an extra grand in there from what it normally would have been. That's one nice thing about the wife being terrified of CV. She's locked down and not out spending!!

03-04-2020 06:23
(3314)
hahahahaha that's funny... Nice when the money doesn't get spent faster than you earn it, eh?
03-04-2020 10:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14401)
GasGuzzler wrote: My state of Iowa is one of 5 still standing with no stay at home order.

My daughter works at a gasoline station/convenience store so she gets to carry around a piece of paper from the State that she can hand to police that declares her to be "mission essential personnel" and that allows her to be doing whatever she is doing. It's kind of a status symbol.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-04-2020 17:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: My state of Iowa is one of 5 still standing with no stay at home order.

My daughter works at a gasoline station/convenience store so she gets to carry around a piece of paper from the State that she can hand to police that declares her to be "mission essential personnel" and that allows her to be doing whatever she is doing. It's kind of a status symbol.

A "freedom license". Never thought I'd see that in the USA.

03-04-2020 18:00
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
gfm7175 wrote:
hahahahaha that's funny... Nice when the money doesn't get spent faster than you earn it, eh?

True, but dinner at my house ain't what it used to be! I'm breaking down today and going grocery shopping. I need some Covid infested Iowa ribeyes and smashed tatoes.

03-04-2020 20:37
(21593)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

True, but dinner at my house ain't what it used to be! I'm breaking down today and going grocery shopping. I need some Covid infested Iowa ribeyes and smashed tatoes.

Yummy. Enjoy your shopping trip!

The Parrot Killer

03-04-2020 21:13
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Sounds tasty! Enjoy!
04-04-2020 00:07
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:

America's basic problem. It lives on credit.

Join the debate Covid19 "modeling":

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Cell phones are now blamed for covid19?1913-11-2021 22:41
covid19 prevalence3427-11-2020 03:20
Covid1922818-11-2020 01:50
Covid19's future1310-07-2020 02:08
Climate Change And Covid198301-05-2020 03:33
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact