Remember me
▼ Content

Covid19



Page 6 of 6<<<456
04-11-2020 09:31
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(751)
Spongy I have read your latest post 3 times now.Are you giving advice on how to do it or claiming somethings wrong.It all sounds like what I would do given the opportunity.Example.I am a plumbing contractor yet run a business culling Kangaroos.My total income is derived from both sources so I can claim all the hunting expenses against my plumbing work and its all legit as long as I sell one kangaroo
04-11-2020 09:37
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(751)
If I had access to millions of dollars and a Scottish golf club approached me for assistance and offered me exclusive membership I would do it.Some people buy Islands for themselves and friends.I know David Bowie did
07-11-2020 06:01
keepit
★★★★☆
(1805)
Back to covid which is what this thread started as.
It could be that covid19 will require a vaccination every year like the flu.
07-11-2020 08:20
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
keepit wrote:
Back to covid which is what this thread started as.
It could be that covid19 will require a vaccination every year like the flu.


All 6 companies working on covid vaccines, have announced vaccination will require 2 shots. One has mentioned a possible third, for some people. Doesn't sound too promising. It'll take a minimal of 2 years, to determine if the immunity lasts, for even one year. There has only been 6 cases worldwide, of people re-infected though. Vaccine immunity is different though. The idea is to trigger a strong enough immune response, that antibodies are needed. How long the antibodies last, depends on the threat the infection poses. The vaccine can't be too strong, or it triggers the severe symptoms, that are killing people. Nobody is going to volunteer to test vaccines, if there is a good chance of dying, not for 'up to $1220', as I was offered... I don't do vaccines, unless there is a high likelihood of dying, if I don't. I won't get a flu shot, since it'll only maybe spare me 5-7 days of puking, if I maybe get infected, by one of the 3-4 strains selected, out of a couple dozen possibles. Vaccines are mostly a false sense of security, since no one goes back, 2-3 weeks later, to get tested for antibodies, to verify it took. Yeah, sometimes it doesn't. Some people do have a strong immune response, even hospitalized. There are occasional deaths, related to the vaccines. Medicine always carries some risk, things can go wrong. No two people are exactly the same.
07-11-2020 20:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
The net worth of Trump is not publicly known. And he is known to lie about his net worth.


I'll just leave this paradox of yours for all to see.


More silly words games from The Parrot.

He has been caught lying about his "net worth.". You can't trust his publicly made financial statements regarding his "net worth." Just check with his creditors who he is known to have stiffed over and over.

Here's another paradox for you.

Donald Trump is so rich he doesn't have to pay his bills!

Irrational. You can't argue both sides of a paradox. You must clear your paradox.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
07-11-2020 20:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
duncan61 wrote:
Where are you going spongy.Are you saying he has no capitol?.No comeback on the donate the salary thing?


He says:
1) the net worth of Trump is unknown.
2) Trump is rich. His net worth is high.

He can't seem to choose one and only one of these statements and utterly reject the other. He's being irrational.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
07-11-2020 20:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Where are you going spongy.Are you saying he has no capitol?.No comeback on the donate the salary thing?


I think the cash he used to acquire properties from 2006 to 2014 was not his own.

You might try wondering if that cash was used as leverage against him for some purpose.

Feel free to continue believing Trump is an evangelical do-gooder because he donates his salary.

My impression of Donald Trump is that he bankrupts all the businesses he is in charge of.


Irrational. You can't argue both sides of your paradox.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
07-11-2020 20:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Where are you going spongy.Are you saying he has no capitol?.No comeback on the donate the salary thing?


I think the cash he used to acquire properties from 2006 to 2014 was not his own.

You might try wondering if that cash was used as leverage against him for some purpose.

Feel free to continue believing Trump is an evangelical do-gooder because he donates his salary.

My impression of Donald Trump is that he bankrupts all the businesses he is in charge of.

... except for all of his current businesses which are NOT bankrupt...


As Trump said himself, "USA will never go bankrupt because we can just print more money."

Gee looks like he finally found a job where there are no consequences for being irresponsible... He couldn't resist to express his delight...

He never said it. The U.S. federal government is already bankrupt. It can't pay it's debts anymore (it just recycles them with more debt), the money is losing value, and there is not enough money to tax their way out of it without violent revolt.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
07-11-2020 20:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Where are you going spongy.Are you saying he has no capitol?.No comeback on the donate the salary thing?


I think the cash he used to acquire properties from 2006 to 2014 was not his own.

You might try wondering if that cash was used as leverage against him for some purpose.

Feel free to continue believing Trump is an evangelical do-gooder because he donates his salary.

My impression of Donald Trump is that he bankrupts all the businesses he is in charge of.


Most people don't use their own money, to make large purchases. Most everything get financed. Do you pay cash, for a brand new car? How may people pay cash, when the by a home? A lot of people buy rental properties, with the intent to collect more in rent, than their mortgage and operating costs. Kind of rough, until the mortgage is paid, off. Lot of people use the equity to secure loans, to buy other rental properties... Instead of going to a bank for all of it, some bring in investors, or partners.

Bankruptcy isn't usually bad for everybody involved. There are over 20 different types of bankruptcy. Most, are just restructuring the terms. Some people use bankruptcy, as a business tool. The courts provide protections, while the case is reviewed and resolved, sort of a pause button. I don't know much about Trump's business dealings, but he plays by the rules, sometimes nasty, and unethical, but not criminal.


Harvey thanks for the lecture on finance and bankruptcy, but my point was he didn't appear to have anyone financing his acquisitions from 2006 to 2014 because he paid cash.

Reporters familiar with his cash flow from operations say there's no way he had enough cash on hand to make those acquisitions without financing.

He said he had the cash on hand but Trump is known to lie about his financial position.
So you might want to consider his source of financing from 2006 to 2014 to be an unsolved mystery.

Now here is just a bit of dirt on The Taj Mahal.

In February 2015, the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network settled an investigation of Trump Taj Mahal with the assessment of a $10 million civil fine for "significant and long-standing money laundering violations" which were described as "willful and repeated" contraventions of the record-keeping and reporting requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act. It was the highest penalty ever levied by the feds against a casino.

The casino agreed to periodic external audits to comply with anti-money laundering statutes, and admitted to multiple violations as part of its settlement. The U.S. Treasury made note of casino violations dating back to 1998, when Trump Taj Mahal paid a $477,700 fine for violating currency transaction requirements, as well as violations in 2003, 2010, and in 2012, for which the company was "repeatedly warned". Trump Taj Mahal was "far from meeting" standards required to protect the U.S. financial system "from exploitation from criminals, terrorists, and other bad actors", the Treasury said in a press release.


Which is it, dude? You are still locked in paradox. You are being irrational.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
07-11-2020 20:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
Spongy Iris wrote:
"A financial disclosure Donald Trump filed showed 170 assets or businesses and how much revenue each produced from the start of 2014 through July 15, 2015. The Wall Street Journal estimated these will produce

$160 million of pretax income for him this year

By 2014, Trump was seen by lenders as a high-risk bet because he had so many bankruptcies and so few successful projects. But, if he had used the

$300 million he spent on Scottish golf courses

as a pledge, he could have surely received several hundred million in loans at a competitive rate. With, say, a billion dollars total, he could have invested in projects around the world. Instead, he chose to put nearly all of his available cash in an old, underperforming course in a remote corner of Scotland.

The clubs—one at Turnberry, located outside Glasgow, and one in Aberdeenshire, situated on a remote stretch of coastline along the North Sea—have been a main focus of the Trump Organization over the past decade. Trump has poured more money into these properties than any other part of his business. Yet neither club has ever turned a profit.

Trump has been lending himself cash for these golf courses. And he has dramatically overvalued the courses.

Every year, Trump lends millions to himself, spends all that money on something, and claims the asset is worth all the money he spent.

He cannot have spent all that money on the properties. We have the planning docs. We know how much he spent--it's far less than what he claims.

The money truly disappears. It goes from one pocket to another pocket and then the pocket is opened to reveal nothing is there.

To that end, members of Scottish parliament have been pushing to probe Trump's golf clubs using a statute typically aimed at kleptocrats."

Then you say no one knows his net worth. Irrational. Pick a side, dude.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
07-11-2020 20:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
duncan61 wrote:
Spongy I have read your latest post 3 times now.Are you giving advice on how to do it or claiming somethings wrong.It all sounds like what I would do given the opportunity.Example.I am a plumbing contractor yet run a business culling Kangaroos.My total income is derived from both sources so I can claim all the hunting expenses against my plumbing work and its all legit as long as I sell one kangaroo


He's just jealous of Trump's wealth, and has managed to lock himself into a paradox over it. He's being irrational.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
07-11-2020 20:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
keepit wrote:
Back to covid which is what this thread started as.
It could be that covid19 will require a vaccination every year like the flu.


Nah. Only 3% of the population was ever infected (if you believe the CDC numbers).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
07-11-2020 22:40
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Back to covid which is what this thread started as.
It could be that covid19 will require a vaccination every year like the flu.


Nah. Only 3% of the population was ever infected (if you believe the CDC numbers).


That's just 3% have tested positive... Considering the 'test', involves having a long Q-Tip, shoved way up into your nasal cavity, almost giving you a free lobotomy... It's pretty much assured, that many people don't get tested. If you already have symptoms, getting tested isn't going to help treat them. I'm hoping the actual number is a lot higher, shooting for herd immunity.

Really can't believe they are still pushing the mask mandate crap. Masks are cause problems of their own, some are pretty serious too. Mask acne is real, and not pretty. Sinus infections are real, and didn't sound like a fun thing to deal with. Masks are a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. Most people aren't disposing of masks often enough, nor are they sanitizing their cloth masks.
08-11-2020 06:55
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
It seems that doctors at Columbia University have developed a nasal spray that prevents infection for 24 hours. If it proves out, will it be fee market enterprise? is., They can charge what they want?
In reality, the government has no right to prevent them from profiting from their discovery. This would be an opportunity for the US to show the world it's commitment to capitalism. After all, if people or countries with socialized healthcare can't afford it, then should they be allowed to have access to it?
The US won't go there because then the rest of the world would be critical of the US for excessively profiting from healthcare which it already does.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nasal-spray-prevents-covid-19-infections-204611720.html
08-11-2020 17:31
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
James___ wrote:
It seems that doctors at Columbia University have developed a nasal spray that prevents infection for 24 hours. If it proves out, will it be fee market enterprise? is., They can charge what they want?
In reality, the government has no right to prevent them from profiting from their discovery. This would be an opportunity for the US to show the world it's commitment to capitalism. After all, if people or countries with socialized healthcare can't afford it, then should they be allowed to have access to it?
The US won't go there because then the rest of the world would be critical of the US for excessively profiting from healthcare which it already does.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nasal-spray-prevents-covid-19-infections-204611720.html


Just quackery, a novelty that won't actually work most of the time, outside the lab environment. It's not new, there were similar claims for cold and flu sprays, for decades, that never really took off.
09-11-2020 15:52
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
And then there's this, https://finance.yahoo.com/news/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-114500360.html. It seems that Phizer and it's German partner may have realized an effective vaccine. They say it's about 90% effective.
09-11-2020 19:37
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
James___ wrote:
And then there's this, https://finance.yahoo.com/news/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-114500360.html. It seems that Phizer and it's German partner may have realized an effective vaccine. They say it's about 90% effective.


Has there ever been a 90% effective vaccine in the past, specially the first try?

The initial goal, was a single dose vaccine. The started production, at the same time the trials started. We pre-ordered 100 million doses. Sometime during the second phase trials, they determined a single dose, wasn't going to cut it. Did the stop the trials, dismiss the volunteers? Nope, the switch to a two-dose protocol, with the same volunteers, whom, had already had one ineffective dose. In reality, these volunteers, were give at least 3 doses, over the course of the trials. The effective rate is really unknown, nor how long the immunity is going to last. 90% of the test subjects, successfully resisted being infected. Won't know if 2 doses are actually effective.

90% effective, and 99% safe, for trial, is good, but usually considerably less, in practice. Only enough doses for less than 15% of the US population, hope you get to be one of the lucky lab rats...
11-11-2020 23:32
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
The FDA has used emergency action to allow a new Covid 19 medicine to be used. The hope is that with earlier treatment, hospitalization won't be necessary. This will most likely be very closely watched. This is because any deaths might require the FDA to halt its use.
12-11-2020 01:13
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
James___ wrote:
The FDA has used emergency action to allow a new Covid 19 medicine to be used. The hope is that with earlier treatment, hospitalization won't be necessary. This will most likely be very closely watched. This is because any deaths might require the FDA to halt its use.


Hospitalization would be required, for any new medicine, specially experimental ones. This isn't China, yet... The FDA has been allowing experimental treatments and medications all along.
16-11-2020 19:45
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
I now hear that another one of my cousins managed to get covid... Only symptoms were a bit of a cough and loss of taste. Fully recovered within a week...

Once again, not in the slightest bit anything to fear monger over...
16-11-2020 21:01
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
I opt out of following guidelines, often as possible. Work with a lot of people, and I have even caught a cold. We get very few. Only one since October. I'm just not hearing about family, friends, or neighbors, with any personal stories of Covid. For a deadly, fast spreading virus, there should be something close to home. I'd rather just catch it, and be done with it. Still looks like another 2-3 of this garbage.

We have 2 vaccines ready for approval. Sort of sketchy though. One claims to be 90% effective, the other was 95.3%. That's amazingly high, and these were rush jobs.
17-11-2020 00:05
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I opt out of following guidelines, often as possible. Work with a lot of people, and I have even caught a cold. We get very few. Only one since October. I'm just not hearing about family, friends, or neighbors, with any personal stories of Covid. For a deadly, fast spreading virus, there should be something close to home. I'd rather just catch it, and be done with it. Still looks like another 2-3 of this garbage.

We have 2 vaccines ready for approval. Sort of sketchy though. One claims to be 90% effective, the other was 95.3%. That's amazingly high, and these were rush jobs.

Indeed, I see no reason to follow bogus guidelines. It's been forever since I've been sick in any meaningful way (I'm probably due now haha) but yeah, for how much it is spreading people I know don't seem to know anybody who has actually had it... Maybe they didn't even know they had it since it was so mild!!!


The vaccines seem sketchy and unnecessary to me. I will not be getting them. I'm not even getting the flu jab this year either... They will have to force me to get one, because I am definitely not doing it voluntarily...
17-11-2020 00:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Back to covid which is what this thread started as.
It could be that covid19 will require a vaccination every year like the flu.


Nah. Only 3% of the population was ever infected (if you believe the CDC numbers).


That's just 3% have tested positive... Considering the 'test', involves having a long Q-Tip, shoved way up into your nasal cavity, almost giving you a free lobotomy... It's pretty much assured, that many people don't get tested. If you already have symptoms, getting tested isn't going to help treat them. I'm hoping the actual number is a lot higher, shooting for herd immunity.

Really can't believe they are still pushing the mask mandate crap. Masks are cause problems of their own, some are pretty serious too. Mask acne is real, and not pretty. Sinus infections are real, and didn't sound like a fun thing to deal with. Masks are a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. Most people aren't disposing of masks often enough, nor are they sanitizing their cloth masks.

It's not even that. It's just made up numbers. These numbers are manufactured by various States and submitted to the CDC, which records them without questioning any of them.

Remember, there is money in manufacturing such data.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
17-11-2020 02:43
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Back to covid which is what this thread started as.
It could be that covid19 will require a vaccination every year like the flu.


Nah. Only 3% of the population was ever infected (if you believe the CDC numbers).


That's just 3% have tested positive... Considering the 'test', involves having a long Q-Tip, shoved way up into your nasal cavity, almost giving you a free lobotomy... It's pretty much assured, that many people don't get tested. If you already have symptoms, getting tested isn't going to help treat them. I'm hoping the actual number is a lot higher, shooting for herd immunity.

Really can't believe they are still pushing the mask mandate crap. Masks are cause problems of their own, some are pretty serious too. Mask acne is real, and not pretty. Sinus infections are real, and didn't sound like a fun thing to deal with. Masks are a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. Most people aren't disposing of masks often enough, nor are they sanitizing their cloth masks.

It's not even that. It's just made up numbers. These numbers are manufactured by various States and submitted to the CDC, which records them without questioning any of them.

Remember, there is money in manufacturing such data.


It's sort of like a sport. The state with the highest score, gets the most federal attention (emergency relief). So far, the Senate has kept those funds, which states would be able to waste, as they will, to a minimum. Nancy, would rather starve millions to death, than give up trying to pass the larger spending, that can be used anyway a winning state chooses. It probably would be worth it for many, if it was one-time prize. But, she keeps push for the endless spending thing, and would always be available, even after the virus, and pretty easy for states to get bail-out bucks, anytime. Socks, because the are millions of people hurting financially.
17-11-2020 17:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Back to covid which is what this thread started as.
It could be that covid19 will require a vaccination every year like the flu.


Nah. Only 3% of the population was ever infected (if you believe the CDC numbers).


That's just 3% have tested positive... Considering the 'test', involves having a long Q-Tip, shoved way up into your nasal cavity, almost giving you a free lobotomy... It's pretty much assured, that many people don't get tested. If you already have symptoms, getting tested isn't going to help treat them. I'm hoping the actual number is a lot higher, shooting for herd immunity.

Really can't believe they are still pushing the mask mandate crap. Masks are cause problems of their own, some are pretty serious too. Mask acne is real, and not pretty. Sinus infections are real, and didn't sound like a fun thing to deal with. Masks are a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. Most people aren't disposing of masks often enough, nor are they sanitizing their cloth masks.

It's not even that. It's just made up numbers. These numbers are manufactured by various States and submitted to the CDC, which records them without questioning any of them.

Remember, there is money in manufacturing such data.


It's sort of like a sport. The state with the highest score, gets the most federal attention (emergency relief). So far, the Senate has kept those funds, which states would be able to waste, as they will, to a minimum. Nancy, would rather starve millions to death, than give up trying to pass the larger spending, that can be used anyway a winning state chooses. It probably would be worth it for many, if it was one-time prize. But, she keeps push for the endless spending thing, and would always be available, even after the virus, and pretty easy for states to get bail-out bucks, anytime. Socks, because the are millions of people hurting financially.


States already get Covid19 funding. You don't. That's what Pelosi has decided.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
17-11-2020 18:47
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Back to covid which is what this thread started as.
It could be that covid19 will require a vaccination every year like the flu.


Nah. Only 3% of the population was ever infected (if you believe the CDC numbers).


That's just 3% have tested positive... Considering the 'test', involves having a long Q-Tip, shoved way up into your nasal cavity, almost giving you a free lobotomy... It's pretty much assured, that many people don't get tested. If you already have symptoms, getting tested isn't going to help treat them. I'm hoping the actual number is a lot higher, shooting for herd immunity.

Really can't believe they are still pushing the mask mandate crap. Masks are cause problems of their own, some are pretty serious too. Mask acne is real, and not pretty. Sinus infections are real, and didn't sound like a fun thing to deal with. Masks are a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. Most people aren't disposing of masks often enough, nor are they sanitizing their cloth masks.

It's not even that. It's just made up numbers. These numbers are manufactured by various States and submitted to the CDC, which records them without questioning any of them.

Remember, there is money in manufacturing such data.


It's sort of like a sport. The state with the highest score, gets the most federal attention (emergency relief). So far, the Senate has kept those funds, which states would be able to waste, as they will, to a minimum. Nancy, would rather starve millions to death, than give up trying to pass the larger spending, that can be used anyway a winning state chooses. It probably would be worth it for many, if it was one-time prize. But, she keeps push for the endless spending thing, and would always be available, even after the virus, and pretty easy for states to get bail-out bucks, anytime. Socks, because the are millions of people hurting financially.


States already get Covid19 funding. You don't. That's what Pelosi has decided.


True all states get covid funds, but they have to be spent in very specific ways. Nancy wants to make a lot of funds available to states, which can be used pretty much anyway the see fit. Like bailout overly generous pension plans...
17-11-2020 21:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Back to covid which is what this thread started as.
It could be that covid19 will require a vaccination every year like the flu.


Nah. Only 3% of the population was ever infected (if you believe the CDC numbers).


That's just 3% have tested positive... Considering the 'test', involves having a long Q-Tip, shoved way up into your nasal cavity, almost giving you a free lobotomy... It's pretty much assured, that many people don't get tested. If you already have symptoms, getting tested isn't going to help treat them. I'm hoping the actual number is a lot higher, shooting for herd immunity.

Really can't believe they are still pushing the mask mandate crap. Masks are cause problems of their own, some are pretty serious too. Mask acne is real, and not pretty. Sinus infections are real, and didn't sound like a fun thing to deal with. Masks are a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. Most people aren't disposing of masks often enough, nor are they sanitizing their cloth masks.

It's not even that. It's just made up numbers. These numbers are manufactured by various States and submitted to the CDC, which records them without questioning any of them.

Remember, there is money in manufacturing such data.


It's sort of like a sport. The state with the highest score, gets the most federal attention (emergency relief). So far, the Senate has kept those funds, which states would be able to waste, as they will, to a minimum. Nancy, would rather starve millions to death, than give up trying to pass the larger spending, that can be used anyway a winning state chooses. It probably would be worth it for many, if it was one-time prize. But, she keeps push for the endless spending thing, and would always be available, even after the virus, and pretty easy for states to get bail-out bucks, anytime. Socks, because the are millions of people hurting financially.


States already get Covid19 funding. You don't. That's what Pelosi has decided.


True all states get covid funds, but they have to be spent in very specific ways. Nancy wants to make a lot of funds available to states, which can be used pretty much anyway the see fit. Like bailout overly generous pension plans...

States can already use the funds for pretty much the way they see fit. These are not pension plans. Pelosi doesn't care about the actual people, only government.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
18-11-2020 00:40
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Back to covid which is what this thread started as.
It could be that covid19 will require a vaccination every year like the flu.


Nah. Only 3% of the population was ever infected (if you believe the CDC numbers).


That's just 3% have tested positive... Considering the 'test', involves having a long Q-Tip, shoved way up into your nasal cavity, almost giving you a free lobotomy... It's pretty much assured, that many people don't get tested. If you already have symptoms, getting tested isn't going to help treat them. I'm hoping the actual number is a lot higher, shooting for herd immunity.

Really can't believe they are still pushing the mask mandate crap. Masks are cause problems of their own, some are pretty serious too. Mask acne is real, and not pretty. Sinus infections are real, and didn't sound like a fun thing to deal with. Masks are a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. Most people aren't disposing of masks often enough, nor are they sanitizing their cloth masks.

It's not even that. It's just made up numbers. These numbers are manufactured by various States and submitted to the CDC, which records them without questioning any of them.

Remember, there is money in manufacturing such data.


It's sort of like a sport. The state with the highest score, gets the most federal attention (emergency relief). So far, the Senate has kept those funds, which states would be able to waste, as they will, to a minimum. Nancy, would rather starve millions to death, than give up trying to pass the larger spending, that can be used anyway a winning state chooses. It probably would be worth it for many, if it was one-time prize. But, she keeps push for the endless spending thing, and would always be available, even after the virus, and pretty easy for states to get bail-out bucks, anytime. Socks, because the are millions of people hurting financially.


States already get Covid19 funding. You don't. That's what Pelosi has decided.


True all states get covid funds, but they have to be spent in very specific ways. Nancy wants to make a lot of funds available to states, which can be used pretty much anyway the see fit. Like bailout overly generous pension plans...

States can already use the funds for pretty much the way they see fit. These are not pension plans. Pelosi doesn't care about the actual people, only government.


Emergency covid money, still needs spent on covid related stuff. SPECIFICALLY USED THE WORD B-A-I-L-O-U-T. But, of course, you're just looking to argue, for the sake of arguing, and I'll leave to play, by yourself.
18-11-2020 01:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Back to covid which is what this thread started as.
It could be that covid19 will require a vaccination every year like the flu.


Nah. Only 3% of the population was ever infected (if you believe the CDC numbers).


That's just 3% have tested positive... Considering the 'test', involves having a long Q-Tip, shoved way up into your nasal cavity, almost giving you a free lobotomy... It's pretty much assured, that many people don't get tested. If you already have symptoms, getting tested isn't going to help treat them. I'm hoping the actual number is a lot higher, shooting for herd immunity.

Really can't believe they are still pushing the mask mandate crap. Masks are cause problems of their own, some are pretty serious too. Mask acne is real, and not pretty. Sinus infections are real, and didn't sound like a fun thing to deal with. Masks are a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. Most people aren't disposing of masks often enough, nor are they sanitizing their cloth masks.

It's not even that. It's just made up numbers. These numbers are manufactured by various States and submitted to the CDC, which records them without questioning any of them.

Remember, there is money in manufacturing such data.


It's sort of like a sport. The state with the highest score, gets the most federal attention (emergency relief). So far, the Senate has kept those funds, which states would be able to waste, as they will, to a minimum. Nancy, would rather starve millions to death, than give up trying to pass the larger spending, that can be used anyway a winning state chooses. It probably would be worth it for many, if it was one-time prize. But, she keeps push for the endless spending thing, and would always be available, even after the virus, and pretty easy for states to get bail-out bucks, anytime. Socks, because the are millions of people hurting financially.


States already get Covid19 funding. You don't. That's what Pelosi has decided.


True all states get covid funds, but they have to be spent in very specific ways. Nancy wants to make a lot of funds available to states, which can be used pretty much anyway the see fit. Like bailout overly generous pension plans...

States can already use the funds for pretty much the way they see fit. These are not pension plans. Pelosi doesn't care about the actual people, only government.


Emergency covid money, still needs spent on covid related stuff. SPECIFICALLY USED THE WORD B-A-I-L-O-U-T. But, of course, you're just looking to argue, for the sake of arguing, and I'll leave to play, by yourself.

No, the money the States are getting for claiming Covid19 numbers is not bailout money and doesn't even have the word 'bailout' attached to it. You really seem to be confusing the so-called 'bailout' payments being made to people (via the IRS, not the States) with federal funding to the States to 'handle additional Covid19 cases'. THAT money is dependent on how many cases a State can claim. So the States claim more than they actually have to scam this money. This bill was passed back in April by Congress and was signed by President Trump.

I imagine he may be regretting it now. It's possible.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 18-11-2020 01:53
Page 6 of 6<<<456





Join the debate Covid19:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
covid19 prevalence3427-11-2020 03:20
Covid19's future1310-07-2020 02:08
Climate Change And Covid198301-05-2020 03:33
Covid19 "modeling"3004-04-2020 00:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact