Remember me
▼ Content

Covid19

Page 5 of 6<<<3456>
29-10-2020 10:37
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
If there is less flu, maybe it its because of mask wearing and social distancing.
29-10-2020 13:14
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
We were fortunate not to have much drama with the flu/covid situation in West Aus but have to agree Keepit.If there is anything that can help it should be tried
29-10-2020 15:57
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Covid will wind down quickly after the elections. Covid 19 is a political virus. Does anyone else find it odd that this "terrible spike" in Covid is perfectly timed to hit all time highs right around November 3rd?
29-10-2020 17:03
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
keepit wrote:
If there is less flu, maybe it its because of mask wearing and social distancing.

All airborne respiratory virus are about the same. The spread, the symptoms, treatments all work about the same way. Covld is new, but it never made sense to go that extra mile, and have to everything differently. China kind of screw the world, by not locking it all down, and giving the rest of the world early warning. They tried to hide it, hoped no one would notice. It's basically just a cold...

I learn to avoid cold and flu, mostly just wash my hands often, don't touch my face. I was never into crowding people, or being crowded, like plenty of room to move. Never got into masks, never needed them in the past, don't need them now.

Covid has been a highly political virus. Doesn't make a lot of sense to screw over everybody, for just a cold virus. In a normal year, we bury about 2.4 million Americans, very various causes of death. Doesn't really look like covid is increasing that.

What is concerning though, is herd immunity is the ultimate goal for control. The viruses never go away, it's just that they don't spread as easy, if a lot of people are immune. The masks, social distancing, basement dwelling, are reducing herd immunity. It'll take us longer to gain herd immunity for covid, but we are losing it some, for viruses of past pandemic too. Some of those flu viruses were brutal, young, old, healthy, F.B.R., they killed pretty much anybody. We can be infected by more than one virus at time, double, even triple, the coughing, sneezing, puking fun...
29-10-2020 17:05
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
On the other hand it could be more likely that the level of paranoia is increasing as the election nears.
29-10-2020 17:41
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
keepit wrote:
On the other hand it could be more likely that the level of paranoia is increasing as the election nears.

....and who exactly is instigating and escalating that fear to its maximum potential?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
29-10-2020 20:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
keepit wrote:

Masks do not stop a virus. 6 feet does not stop a virus. 10 feet does not stop a virus.

Masks and social distancing has been required in some States for 6 months now. These States are reporting a 'spike'. Masks and social distancing don't work.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-10-2020 20:03
(21559)
duncan61 wrote:
We were fortunate not to have much drama with the flu/covid situation in West Aus but have to agree Keepit.If there is anything that can help it should be tried

That's just panic. Masks and social distancing don't do anything.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-10-2020 20:04
(21559)
keepit wrote:

Yup. The paranoia of the left.

The Parrot Killer

30-10-2020 02:36
(5193)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:

....and who exactly is instigating and escalating that fear to its maximum potential?

I tend to think it would be the democrat party, using their news media outlets. Doubt it's help steal the election though. They scared the crap out of mostly democrat voters, to the point of masks, and basement-dwelling. Think these are the voters to sit out the election this time, for virus fears, besides, the leftist polls show Biden winning in a landslide, just like Hilary did. Worked out pretty good, anyway. Trump has phenomenal turnouts at his rallies, with no virus fears (except the local democrats, keeps protesters away). Many, I suspect, are skeptical of mail-in voting. It's not like entering some sweepstakes scam, voting in person, has the highest meaning to Republicans, and they'll do it in person, without fear, or inconvenience. Media is hyping the virus, and early ballot returns, like they are actual votes. The votes themselves remain sealed, until Nov. 3rd, to actually be counted. I expect Joe to give his victory speech gaffe, sometime over the weekend (oops).

Wisconsin had a 27.2 positivety testing rate yesterday. Nearly double Florida's worst day, and we were criticized for keeping our beaches open, among other things. I was looking for covid world record stats, for the entire pandemic, but could only get current numbers. Wanted to see which states, had it worse early in the pandemic, as compared to what's going on now. With the holidays, and some states come up with some really weird mandates and guidelines, figured they'd be fleeing to Florida, to avoid ballcrushing restrictions. Besides, the weather is nice, and grandma lives in a gated-resort condo, with a swim pool and golf carts...
30-10-2020 15:13
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:

There isn't less flu; you are being lied to.

Mask wearing and social distancing doesn't stop or prevent the spread of the flu either.
30-10-2020 15:20
(3314)
I still haven't managed to contract covid even though I've been doing everything "completely wrong"...
30-10-2020 22:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:

Yup. The paranoia of the left.

That is exactly the case. The paranoia of the left has the left convinced that Trump is going to lose this election. First, they "know" that Trump single-handedly caused the global pandemic by ineptly mishandling the global pandemic even though he knew back before it was a pandemic that it was "very serious." Second, they see how Trump irresponsibly flaunts not wearing a mask and that's why he contracted COVID and gave it to his family that he obviously doesn't love. Third, Trump's desperation is so totally transparent when he feeds fake news to the media about Holy Joe's angelic family ... get this ... being corrupt of all things. Who does Trump think is going to buy that? Trump's overt racism can't save him this time.

I just posted a compilation of Leftist predictions on JPP. I remain miffed.

Attached image:

30-10-2020 23:49
(3314)
Wow, that's sad....

Speaking of JPP leftists, I have currently been trying to teach them basic mathematics and data analysis, and it's not going very well...

They are under the impression, due to the fake news media spreading around incomplete information, that the youth vote and the black vote are both SURGING, when they are actually under-performing thus far... Their mistake, using made up numbers, is that they are claiming that 205K is a much higher number than 25K, while completely ignoring both "wholes" that the 205K and the 25K are parts of... As a percentage, the youth share and the black share of the total electorate thus far are both DOWN from 2016, not up...

I've always known that the education system has its issues, but WOW......... This is why one absolutely CANNOT take what one hears on the news at its face value... ALWAYS look into a claim for yourself!

Edited on 30-10-2020 23:53
31-10-2020 00:20
(5193)
Do to the unfortunate covid fatalities, democrats will be allowed to vote, posthumous, if they registered before their untimely demise. Their death could have been prevented. So we allow the President to prevent them from voting? Just fill out their mail-in ballot for them, you know how they would have voted. Honor their memory, and final wishes
31-10-2020 00:30
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
You guys are funny.Go Trump
31-10-2020 03:34
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Do to the unfortunate covid fatalities, democrats will be allowed to vote, posthumous, if they registered before their untimely demise. Their death could have been prevented. So we allow the President to prevent them from voting? Just fill out their mail-in ballot for them, you know how they would have voted. Honor their memory, and final wishes

Harvey, you're a sick twisted freak! Good shit though!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 31-10-2020 03:35
31-10-2020 03:39
(5193)
duncan61 wrote:
You guys are funny.Go Trump

How do Australians feel about Trump? Our news network, has been entirely negative since 2015. Basically, they tell us everybody hates Trump. I don't recall Trump ever having any dealings with Australia, so you shouldn't be pissed off about our president...
31-10-2020 13:12
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Its obvious to me that the bloke did not need the job but did it anyway for the betterment of his country.He takes no crap if North Korea start it he will finish it Margaret Thatcher style.You can not please everyone.The last guy tried to please everyone and was a cool cat but still had problems
31-10-2020 17:42
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
duncan61 wrote:
Its obvious to me that the bloke did not need the job but did it anyway for the betterment of his country.He takes no crap if North Korea start it he will finish it Margaret Thatcher style.You can not please everyone.The last guy tried to please everyone and was a cool cat but still had problems

I think he needed the job...

"The Washington Post's David Fahrenthold has reported that, between 2006 and 2014, Trump made a major change in the way he did business: He started dropping large amounts of cash to buy and develop certain properties, rather than relying on loans. Most notably, Trump bought and renovated a golf course in Turnberry, Scotland, for over $200 million — for which he paid entirely in cash.

The Trumps have claimed they simply had the cash on hand for this. But the New Yorker's Adam Davidson doesn't buy it.

"The portfolio of assets that Trump owns does not suggest that he would have so much money that he can casually spend a few hundred million on a whim," Davidson wrote in 2018.

"There simply isn't enough money coming into Trump's known business to cover the massive outlay he spent on Turnberry." Davidson has gone on to suggest that Trump's expensive purchases like this may truly have been "on behalf of others."

We don't know where the hundreds of millions in cash Trump used for Turnberry and these other properties came from. Trump hasn't given a convincing explanation for this, so it remains an unresolved mystery."
01-11-2020 02:19
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
He donates his salary.I wish to insult you but I wont
01-11-2020 03:11
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
So a reporter from New York is more credible because he does not know.The president has to be paid every quarter $100,000 what he does with that is his business.The last check went to restoring all the damaged monuments and before that most were going to medical for Covid.
01-11-2020 16:51
(5193)
duncan61 wrote:
So a reporter from New York is more credible because he does not know.The president has to be paid every quarter $100,000 what he does with that is his business.The last check went to restoring all the damaged monuments and before that most were going to medical for Covid.

It's political garbage. Trump is worth about $2 billion, most of it's in property and business, and there are a lot of partners. $200 million isn't that much cash. Wouldn't have had to been laid out in one lump sum, all at once. It was a project, pay as you go. Likely had other people interested in the project as well. You don't get rich, spending your own money...
01-11-2020 18:21
(1639)
The net worth of Trump is not publicly known. And he is known to lie about his net worth.

"Trump was listed on the initial Forbes List of wealthy individuals in 1982 as having a share of his family's estimated $200 million net worth. Former Forbes reporter Jonathan Greenberg said in 2018 that during the 1980s Trump had deceived him about his actual net worth and his share of the family assets in order to appear on the list. According to Greenberg,

"it took decades to unwind the elaborate farce Trump had enacted to project an image as one of the richest people in America. Nearly every assertion supporting that claim was untrue. Trump wasn't just poorer than he said he was. Over time, I have learned that he should not have been on the first three Forbes 400 lists at all. In our first-ever list, in 1982, we included him at $100 million, but Trump was actually worth roughly $5 million—a paltry sum by the standards of his super-monied peers—as a spate of government reports and books showed only much later."
Edited on 01-11-2020 18:21
01-11-2020 19:10
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
The net worth of Trump is not publicly known. And he is known to lie about his net worth.

I'll just leave this paradox of yours for all to see.

The Parrot Killer

01-11-2020 19:56
(1639)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

More silly words games from The Parrot.

He has been caught lying about his "net worth.". You can't trust his publicly made financial statements regarding his "net worth." Just check with his creditors who he is known to have stiffed over and over.

Here's another paradox for you.

Donald Trump is so rich he doesn't have to pay his bills!
01-11-2020 21:53
(5193)
None of these 'rich' people, are actually sitting on millions of read to spend cash. The value of their assets is subjective. The value, is only as much, as someone is willing to pay for anything. One of them paid $2.4 million, for a fancy, solid gold toilet. How many people do you think, would pay $2.4 million, for a used toilet? The gold itself, would have a much lower value, if you melted it down. Some properties and business, grow in value, some depreciate over time. A $20 million boat, isn't going to be worth as much, 10 years later... You want no what anything is worth, until you try and sell it. Until them, it's worth what you paid for it.

To me, the numbers don't really mean a whole lot. We know he ain't poor. How many contractors have you paid, to do work on your house, even though they didn't complete the work you hired them to do, or do the quality of work you expected? There is always two sides to most any disagreement, that's why we have courts and lawyers. Trump's a big fish, plenty of law firms would jump on anything, just to get a piece. Would be easy enough for some of the 'stiffed' people, to get compensated.
02-11-2020 02:41
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Where are you going spongy.Are you saying he has no capitol?.No comeback on the donate the salary thing?
02-11-2020 18:11
(1639)
duncan61 wrote:
Where are you going spongy.Are you saying he has no capitol?.No comeback on the donate the salary thing?

I think the cash he used to acquire properties from 2006 to 2014 was not his own.

You might try wondering if that cash was used as leverage against him for some purpose.

Feel free to continue believing Trump is an evangelical do-gooder because he donates his salary.

My impression of Donald Trump is that he bankrupts all the businesses he is in charge of.
02-11-2020 18:20
(1639)
HarveyH55 wrote:
None of these 'rich' people, are actually sitting on millions of read to spend cash. The value of their assets is subjective. The value, is only as much, as someone is willing to pay for anything. One of them paid $2.4 million, for a fancy, solid gold toilet. How many people do you think, would pay $2.4 million, for a used toilet? The gold itself, would have a much lower value, if you melted it down. Some properties and business, grow in value, some depreciate over time. A $20 million boat, isn't going to be worth as much, 10 years later... You want no what anything is worth, until you try and sell it. Until them, it's worth what you paid for it.

To me, the numbers don't really mean a whole lot. We know he ain't poor. How many contractors have you paid, to do work on your house, even though they didn't complete the work you hired them to do, or do the quality of work you expected? There is always two sides to most any disagreement, that's why we have courts and lawyers. Trump's a big fish, plenty of law firms would jump on anything, just to get a piece. Would be easy enough for some of the 'stiffed' people, to get compensated.

The Golden Toilet. Maybe that's what he should have called The Taj Mahal. Cuz all the money he poured into it went down the toilet.
02-11-2020 18:46
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

hahahahaha, poor Spongy...
02-11-2020 18:47
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

More silly words games from The Parrot.

He has been caught lying about his "net worth.".

I thought you said that his net worth wasn't known...?? So which one is it, genius??
02-11-2020 18:50
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

I think the cash he used to acquire properties from 2006 to 2014 was not his own.

You might try wondering if that cash was used as leverage against him for some purpose.

Feel free to continue believing Trump is an evangelical do-gooder because he donates his salary.

My impression of Donald Trump is that he bankrupts all the businesses he is in charge of.

... except for all of his current businesses which are NOT bankrupt...
02-11-2020 19:23
(1639)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

... except for all of his current businesses which are NOT bankrupt...

As Trump said himself, "USA will never go bankrupt because we can just print more money."

Gee looks like he finally found a job where there are no consequences for being irresponsible... He couldn't resist to express his delight...
03-11-2020 01:29
(5193)
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Most people don't use their own money, to make large purchases. Most everything get financed. Do you pay cash, for a brand new car? How may people pay cash, when the by a home? A lot of people buy rental properties, with the intent to collect more in rent, than their mortgage and operating costs. Kind of rough, until the mortgage is paid, off. Lot of people use the equity to secure loans, to buy other rental properties... Instead of going to a bank for all of it, some bring in investors, or partners.

Bankruptcy isn't usually bad for everybody involved. There are over 20 different types of bankruptcy. Most, are just restructuring the terms. Some people use bankruptcy, as a business tool. The courts provide protections, while the case is reviewed and resolved, sort of a pause button. I don't know much about Trump's business dealings, but he plays by the rules, sometimes nasty, and unethical, but not criminal.
03-11-2020 06:53
(1639)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Most people don't use their own money, to make large purchases. Most everything get financed. Do you pay cash, for a brand new car? How may people pay cash, when the by a home? A lot of people buy rental properties, with the intent to collect more in rent, than their mortgage and operating costs. Kind of rough, until the mortgage is paid, off. Lot of people use the equity to secure loans, to buy other rental properties... Instead of going to a bank for all of it, some bring in investors, or partners.

Bankruptcy isn't usually bad for everybody involved. There are over 20 different types of bankruptcy. Most, are just restructuring the terms. Some people use bankruptcy, as a business tool. The courts provide protections, while the case is reviewed and resolved, sort of a pause button. I don't know much about Trump's business dealings, but he plays by the rules, sometimes nasty, and unethical, but not criminal.

Harvey thanks for the lecture on finance and bankruptcy, but my point was he didn't appear to have anyone financing his acquisitions from 2006 to 2014 because he paid cash.

Reporters familiar with his cash flow from operations say there's no way he had enough cash on hand to make those acquisitions without financing.

He said he had the cash on hand but Trump is known to lie about his financial position.
So you might want to consider his source of financing from 2006 to 2014 to be an unsolved mystery.

Now here is just a bit of dirt on The Taj Mahal.

In February 2015, the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network settled an investigation of Trump Taj Mahal with the assessment of a $10 million civil fine for "significant and long-standing money laundering violations" which were described as "willful and repeated" contraventions of the record-keeping and reporting requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act. It was the highest penalty ever levied by the feds against a casino.

The casino agreed to periodic external audits to comply with anti-money laundering statutes, and admitted to multiple violations as part of its settlement. The U.S. Treasury made note of casino violations dating back to 1998, when Trump Taj Mahal paid a $477,700 fine for violating currency transaction requirements, as well as violations in 2003, 2010, and in 2012, for which the company was "repeatedly warned". Trump Taj Mahal was "far from meeting" standards required to protect the U.S. financial system "from exploitation from criminals, terrorists, and other bad actors", the Treasury said in a press release.
03-11-2020 10:34
(5193)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Harvey thanks for the lecture on finance and bankruptcy, but my point was he didn't appear to have anyone financing his acquisitions from 2006 to 2014 because he paid cash.

Reporters familiar with his cash flow from operations say there's no way he had enough cash on hand to make those acquisitions without financing.

He said he had the cash on hand but Trump is known to lie about his financial position.
So you might want to consider his source of financing from 2006 to 2014 to be an unsolved mystery.

Now here is just a bit of dirt on The Taj Mahal.

In February 2015, the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network settled an investigation of Trump Taj Mahal with the assessment of a $10 million civil fine for "significant and long-standing money laundering violations" which were described as "willful and repeated" contraventions of the record-keeping and reporting requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act. It was the highest penalty ever levied by the feds against a casino.

The casino agreed to periodic external audits to comply with anti-money laundering statutes, and admitted to multiple violations as part of its settlement. The U.S. Treasury made note of casino violations dating back to 1998, when Trump Taj Mahal paid a $477,700 fine for violating currency transaction requirements, as well as violations in 2003, 2010, and in 2012, for which the company was "repeatedly warned". Trump Taj Mahal was "far from meeting" standards required to protect the U.S. financial system "from exploitation from criminals, terrorists, and other bad actors", the Treasury said in a press release.

Was Trump sole owner, or did he have partners? Was it Trump, or Trump Organization? Sure, Trump put's his name on everything, so essentially, he's responsible, but doesn't necessarily mean he was the one who did wrong, or did anything wrong. Taj Mahal? Doubt seriously he personally managed, or did the accounting, or any of the book work. My point though is had Trump done anything criminal, he would have been charged for those crimes. Trump is mainly a hotel/resort guy, that is his focus. The bar/restaurant/gambling, or anything else done on his property is separate, from what he has actual experience with. He hires people, who are suppose to be experts in those fields, or at least have the training to handle it for him.

Trump isn't a doctor, or scientist. Certainly wouldn't have had the knowledge to make pandemic decisions, so he got Dr. Fauci, suppose to be the best in the field, in the government's employ. Obviously, what Fauci thought was the best path for America, wasn't. The experts all around the world, aren't having any better luck. The covid virus is here to stay, and it's going to run the natural course through the population.
03-11-2020 21:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Spongy Iris wrote:Harvey thanks for the lecture on finance and bankruptcy, but my point was he didn't appear to have anyone financing his acquisitions from 2006 to 2014 because he paid cash.

... or maybe those reporters were lying about their familiarity with Trump's cash flow.

What is more likely? ... that 1) Trump didn't actually make the purchases he made, or that 2) a particular reporter is a lying piece of shit looking for easy click-bait from gullible Leftists?

Hmmmm, I wonder which one is more likely .....

Let me ask you this, were these "reporters" former Trump accountants? Hmmm? Surely they substantiated how they were magically "familiar" with Trump's accounting, right? What was that substantiation?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-11-2020 21:51
(5193)
I think the biggest tip off, is he uses an op-ed piece, as evidence. If Trump actually had even a small portion, of the shady reputation, every tiny detail would have been brought up, since he decided to run in 2015. The Clinton's are extremely good at digging up dirt, as well as creating it. It's been a 5 year smear fest, and none of it sticks. Every democrat, ever news station, social media... They all have been search for the past 5 years, for just enough rope to hang Trump, and they still have come up with enough to tie a proper knot.
03-11-2020 23:09
(1639)
"A financial disclosure Donald Trump filed showed 170 assets or businesses and how much revenue each produced from the start of 2014 through July 15, 2015. The Wall Street Journal estimated these will produce

$160 million of pretax income for him this year

By 2014, Trump was seen by lenders as a high-risk bet because he had so many bankruptcies and so few successful projects. But, if he had used the

$300 million he spent on Scottish golf courses

as a pledge, he could have surely received several hundred million in loans at a competitive rate. With, say, a billion dollars total, he could have invested in projects around the world. Instead, he chose to put nearly all of his available cash in an old, underperforming course in a remote corner of Scotland.

The clubs—one at Turnberry, located outside Glasgow, and one in Aberdeenshire, situated on a remote stretch of coastline along the North Sea—have been a main focus of the Trump Organization over the past decade. Trump has poured more money into these properties than any other part of his business. Yet neither club has ever turned a profit.

Trump has been lending himself cash for these golf courses. And he has dramatically overvalued the courses.

Every year, Trump lends millions to himself, spends all that money on something, and claims the asset is worth all the money he spent.

He cannot have spent all that money on the properties. We have the planning docs. We know how much he spent--it's far less than what he claims.

The money truly disappears. It goes from one pocket to another pocket and then the pocket is opened to reveal nothing is there.

To that end, members of Scottish parliament have been pushing to probe Trump's golf clubs using a statute typically aimed at kleptocrats."
Page 5 of 6<<<3456>

Join the debate Covid19:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Cell phones are now blamed for covid19?1913-11-2021 22:41
covid19 prevalence3427-11-2020 03:20
Covid19's future1310-07-2020 02:08
Climate Change And Covid198301-05-2020 03:33
Covid19 "modeling"3004-04-2020 00:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact