Remember me
▼ Content

covid vaccines and treatments for ill patients


covid vaccines and treatments for ill patients23-12-2021 02:11
keepit
★★★★★
(2560)
The vaccines and new treatments are free from the govt. Is anyone here going to refuse treatment or vaccination because it is socialized medicine?
23-12-2021 02:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2496)
keepit wrote:
The vaccines and new treatments are free from the govt. Is anyone here going to refuse treatment or vaccination because it is socialized medicine?


Vaccines are available to anyone paid for by We the People.

I will refuse the vaccine. I have been exposed, indoors, close quarters, several times and had no issues. My natural immunity seems pretty damn good.

Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...


Studies show that if you force several tubs of peanut butter down the throats of newborns, in some cases it could potentially be toxic. In cities where infant-PB-stuffing is more common, infant deaths increased by over 47% with corresponding increases in dead-infant obesity.. -IBdaMann
23-12-2021 03:55
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3137)
keepit wrote:
The vaccines and new treatments are free

No, they aren't. You have your c-clamp on super tight today I see...

keepit wrote:
from the govt.

... and where did "the government's" money come from?

YOU'VE already paid for the vaccines and treatments up front, dumbass...

keepit wrote:
Is anyone here going to refuse treatment or vaccination because it is socialized medicine?

I do not need treatment for a disease that I do not have, and I am not going to be coerced or forced into getting a jab. That's the "line in the sand" for me.

I've admittedly slightly caved on the masks (they are only worn almost exclusively below my nose as a chin diaper for my job and for receiving healthcare services). I REFUSE to wear it anywhere else for any other reason though. And as I said, the covid jab is the definite "line in the sand" for me. I will not be doing that. If that forces me out of a job, then so be it. I will not comply with that bullshit. I will not be undergoing any sort of invasive medical procedure against my will, plain and simple. FJB can go F himself, and I look forward to the day that the good LORD brings these Satanic fuggs to justice.
23-12-2021 03:56
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3137)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
The vaccines and new treatments are free from the govt. Is anyone here going to refuse treatment or vaccination because it is socialized medicine?


Vaccines are available to anyone paid for by We the People.

I will refuse the vaccine. I have been exposed, indoors, close quarters, several times and had no issues. My natural immunity seems pretty damn good.

Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...

I have none for ya... It sounds like you will survive just fine without one.
23-12-2021 05:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12199)
GasGuzzler wrote:Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...

You'll get a good feel for what a placebo feels like.
23-12-2021 05:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2496)
gfm7175 wrote:
I've admittedly slightly caved on the masks (they are only worn almost exclusively below my nose as a chin diaper for my job and for receiving healthcare services).


On Monday this week I received a job offer that would have increased my income about 18%. I was all gung ho and good to go, but then there was my wife with all her infinite wisdom.

"Have you checked what their mask and vaccine requirements are?"

Damnit! I won't be working for them!


Studies show that if you force several tubs of peanut butter down the throats of newborns, in some cases it could potentially be toxic. In cities where infant-PB-stuffing is more common, infant deaths increased by over 47% with corresponding increases in dead-infant obesity.. -IBdaMann
23-12-2021 05:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2496)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...

You'll get a good feel for what a placebo feels like.


Can I just drink a glass of water or something?


Studies show that if you force several tubs of peanut butter down the throats of newborns, in some cases it could potentially be toxic. In cities where infant-PB-stuffing is more common, infant deaths increased by over 47% with corresponding increases in dead-infant obesity.. -IBdaMann
23-12-2021 05:52
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3137)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
I've admittedly slightly caved on the masks (they are only worn almost exclusively below my nose as a chin diaper for my job and for receiving healthcare services).


On Monday this week I received a job offer that would have increased my income about 18%. I was all gung ho and good to go, but then there was my wife with all her infinite wisdom.

"Have you checked what their mask and vaccine requirements are?"

Damnit! I won't be working for them!

Good choice. The extra money isn't worth it, in my opinion anyway.
23-12-2021 06:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12199)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...
You'll get a good feel for what a placebo feels like.

Can I just drink a glass of water or something?

Sure, but do it somewhere like Burger King where you get a receipt.
23-12-2021 08:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4267)
keepit wrote:
The vaccines and new treatments are free from the govt. Is anyone here going to refuse treatment or vaccination because it is socialized medicine?


It's not free, insurance still gets billed, government reimburses. No out-of-pocket for the patient in most cases. If someone is gravely ill, why refuse medical treatment? If you have the sniffles, why seek medical treatment? There are risks involved with any medical. Have to asses the the severity, and decide if you will recover on your own, or risk needing to crap-in-a-sack treatment.

With the Omicron strain, the current vaccines are completely worthless, dangerous. They give a false belief in being protected from a virus, that they are no longer effective. Those still getting vaccinated are lead to believe they won't get infected, or spread it to grandma. In credibly democrat to believe otherwise. Omicron was transported from South Africa, to every state in America, in just 3 weeks, by the fully vaccinated. Joe Biden plagiarized a page out of the Andrew Cuomo playbook. His encouraging potentially infectious people, to visit grandma, so she gets sick and dies before December 31st.
23-12-2021 08:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18950)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
The vaccines and new treatments are free from the govt. Is anyone here going to refuse treatment or vaccination because it is socialized medicine?


It's not free, insurance still gets billed, government reimburses. No out-of-pocket for the patient in most cases. If someone is gravely ill, why refuse medical treatment? If you have the sniffles, why seek medical treatment? There are risks involved with any medical. Have to asses the the severity, and decide if you will recover on your own, or risk needing to crap-in-a-sack treatment.

With the Omicron strain, the current vaccines are completely worthless, dangerous. They give a false belief in being protected from a virus, that they are no longer effective. Those still getting vaccinated are lead to believe they won't get infected, or spread it to grandma. In credibly democrat to believe otherwise. Omicron was transported from South Africa, to every state in America, in just 3 weeks, by the fully vaccinated. Joe Biden plagiarized a page out of the Andrew Cuomo playbook. His encouraging potentially infectious people, to visit grandma, so she gets sick and dies before December 31st.

There is no Omicron strain. It's complete fiction, just like the Delta strain was.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-12-2021 13:21
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(840)
The vaccines and new treatments are free from the govt. Is anyone here going to refuse treatment or vaccination because it is socialized medicine?


I am refusing vaccine because the adjuvants are untested nanoparticles. In old days they injected pus from the diseased animal wounds. Nowadays they play with nanoparticles which are not biodegradable and will accumulate in your tissues( for example in the brain). For example a non biodegradable graphene oxide, which will slice through your veins and heart like razor blade causing blood to clot.
Russian rhoulette is a nasty game but once you have played it the game is over and you can relax. With vaccination you can not ever be sure again if the game is over. Those non-biodegradable adjuvants wandering through your body could trigger the gun any time in the future.
23-12-2021 16:26
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3137)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...
You'll get a good feel for what a placebo feels like.

Can I just drink a glass of water or something?

Sure, but do it somewhere like Burger King where you get a receipt.

The water at Burger King is DEFINITELY top notch. Way better than McDonalds...
23-12-2021 17:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2496)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...
You'll get a good feel for what a placebo feels like.

Can I just drink a glass of water or something?

Sure, but do it somewhere like Burger King where you get a receipt.

The water at Burger King is DEFINITELY top notch. Way better than McDonalds...


We have a problem.


Studies show that if you force several tubs of peanut butter down the throats of newborns, in some cases it could potentially be toxic. In cities where infant-PB-stuffing is more common, infant deaths increased by over 47% with corresponding increases in dead-infant obesity.. -IBdaMann
Attached image:

23-12-2021 20:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12199)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...
You'll get a good feel for what a placebo feels like.

Can I just drink a glass of water or something?

Sure, but do it somewhere like Burger King where you get a receipt.

The water at Burger King is DEFINITELY top notch. Way better than McDonalds...
We have a problem.

I see that. You can't add peanut butter to any sandwich. That's because they have a sorry management, as the paper sign states (at the bottom).

Who, in his right mind would allow NOT-HAVEN WATER to limit peanut butter availability in the first place?
23-12-2021 20:53
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2496)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...
You'll get a good feel for what a placebo feels like.

Can I just drink a glass of water or something?

Sure, but do it somewhere like Burger King where you get a receipt.

The water at Burger King is DEFINITELY top notch. Way better than McDonalds...
We have a problem.

I see that. You can't add peanut butter to any sandwich. That's because they have a sorry management, as the paper sign states (at the bottom).

Who, in his right mind would allow NOT-HAVEN WATER to limit peanut butter availability in the first place?


You CAN add peanut butter to any sandwich. If the aquifer isn't depleted it allows for it. Scientists have overlooked this. Sad.


Studies show that if you force several tubs of peanut butter down the throats of newborns, in some cases it could potentially be toxic. In cities where infant-PB-stuffing is more common, infant deaths increased by over 47% with corresponding increases in dead-infant obesity.. -IBdaMann
23-12-2021 21:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12199)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...
You'll get a good feel for what a placebo feels like.

Can I just drink a glass of water or something?

Sure, but do it somewhere like Burger King where you get a receipt.

The water at Burger King is DEFINITELY top notch. Way better than McDonalds...
We have a problem.

I see that. You can't add peanut butter to any sandwich. That's because they have a sorry management, as the paper sign states (at the bottom).

Who, in his right mind would allow NOT-HAVEN WATER to limit peanut butter availability in the first place?


You CAN add peanut butter to any sandwich. If the aquifer isn't depleted it allows for it. Scientists have overlooked this. Sad.

I was living in a safe space bubble thinking that I was the master of speaking in EigenJames__ but you and Into the Night are putting me to shame.
23-12-2021 21:38
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3137)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...
You'll get a good feel for what a placebo feels like.

Can I just drink a glass of water or something?

Sure, but do it somewhere like Burger King where you get a receipt.

The water at Burger King is DEFINITELY top notch. Way better than McDonalds...
We have a problem.

I see that. You can't add peanut butter to any sandwich. That's because they have a sorry management, as the paper sign states (at the bottom).

Who, in his right mind would allow NOT-HAVEN WATER to limit peanut butter availability in the first place?


You CAN add peanut butter to any sandwich. If the aquifer isn't depleted it allows for it. Scientists have overlooked this. Sad.

I was living in a safe space bubble thinking that I was the master of speaking in EigenJames__ but you and Into the Night are putting me to shame.

Shame? What IS shame? It's what Christians like gfm7175 do when they don't follow the Bible. Five loaves of bread and two fish can feed 5,000 people, you know. Why do you have so little faith? Jesus warned about that too. You are not a good Christian. Energy is mass times watts per killimeter. How don't you know that IBD? I went to school and have been potty trained. The pork is in the oven and the Burger King water is chilling in the fridge. The mild Winter means the Norwegian Jet Stream will slide by unawares. Underwear dirty. Need change it.
24-12-2021 00:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12199)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...
You'll get a good feel for what a placebo feels like.

Can I just drink a glass of water or something?

Sure, but do it somewhere like Burger King where you get a receipt.

The water at Burger King is DEFINITELY top notch. Way better than McDonalds...
We have a problem.

I see that. You can't add peanut butter to any sandwich. That's because they have a sorry management, as the paper sign states (at the bottom).

Who, in his right mind would allow NOT-HAVEN WATER to limit peanut butter availability in the first place?


You CAN add peanut butter to any sandwich. If the aquifer isn't depleted it allows for it. Scientists have overlooked this. Sad.

I was living in a safe space bubble thinking that I was the master of speaking in EigenJames__ but you and Into the Night are putting me to shame.

Shame? What IS shame? It's what Christians like gfm7175 do when they don't follow the Bible. Five loaves of bread and two fish can feed 5,000 people, you know. Why do you have so little faith? Jesus warned about that too. You are not a good Christian. Energy is mass times watts per killimeter. How don't you know that IBD? I went to school and have been potty trained. The pork is in the oven and the Burger King water is chilling in the fridge. The mild Winter means the Norwegian Jet Stream will slide by unawares. Underwear dirty. Need change it.

For everyone's edification, yes, I'm taking lots of notes.

... and if my project works out, I will bring a man's life work to my sister who told me to believe in the heat energy of gravity.
24-12-2021 08:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4267)
It will always take more energy to lift, than can be recovered when the weights fall. Gravity acts equally on both sides of the wheel. There will be some resistance, some friction involved as well. People have been trying for centuries, but the best that can be achieved are illusions to empty the wallets of the clueless.
24-12-2021 10:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12199)
HarveyH55 wrote:It will always take more energy to lift, than can be recovered when the weights fall.

I know what you are getting at, but technically the wheel side coming down performs exactly the amount of work needed to lift the other side of the wheel. There is no "recovery" per se.

The loss is in the friction, as you mentioned, which also performs work ... creating contact force in the opposite direction ... thus creating a modicum of acceleration in the opposite direction.

The entire concept of weights is a distraction. Whatever can be accomplished with a contraption of weights can be accomplished by reducing the friction. If one could eliminate friction entirely then any and all system of weights would provide perpetual motion. Alas, friction cannot be eliminated entirely and therefore no system of weights will ever provide perpetual motion.

Friction is generated by the air, by the axle, by any bearings that might be in use, and by the Van Allen belt as it depletes the ozone with formaldehyde.

I asked James to help me make an animated GIF of his Bessler wheel rotating, and that would rotate forever ... but he refused, and that was his only chance at getting perpetual motion from his project.




Join the debate covid vaccines and treatments for ill patients:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Now Fauci says that covid was created in the lab at Wuhan024-07-2022 06:54
Deborah Birx, White House covid coordinator finally ADMITS THAT THERE ARE NO COVID VACCINES THAT WORK623-07-2022 20:17
Dr. Fauci tests positive for COVID-19, despite having 4 vaccines for covid6307-07-2022 00:26
5 Covid 19 vaccinated children dead of liver disease9127-05-2022 23:18
Those vaccinated with Moderna covid vaccine getting more infections5213-05-2022 23:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact