Remember me
▼ Content

covid vaccines and treatments for ill patients

covid vaccines and treatments for ill patients23-12-2021 02:11
keepit
★★★★★
(3059)
The vaccines and new treatments are free from the govt. Is anyone here going to refuse treatment or vaccination because it is socialized medicine?
23-12-2021 02:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
keepit wrote:
The vaccines and new treatments are free from the govt. Is anyone here going to refuse treatment or vaccination because it is socialized medicine?

Vaccines are available to anyone paid for by We the People.

I will refuse the vaccine. I have been exposed, indoors, close quarters, several times and had no issues. My natural immunity seems pretty damn good.

Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
23-12-2021 03:55
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
The vaccines and new treatments are free

No, they aren't. You have your c-clamp on super tight today I see...

keepit wrote:
from the govt.

... and where did "the government's" money come from?

YOU'VE already paid for the vaccines and treatments up front, dumbass...

keepit wrote:
Is anyone here going to refuse treatment or vaccination because it is socialized medicine?

I do not need treatment for a disease that I do not have, and I am not going to be coerced or forced into getting a jab. That's the "line in the sand" for me.

I've admittedly slightly caved on the masks (they are only worn almost exclusively below my nose as a chin diaper for my job and for receiving healthcare services). I REFUSE to wear it anywhere else for any other reason though. And as I said, the covid jab is the definite "line in the sand" for me. I will not be doing that. If that forces me out of a job, then so be it. I will not comply with that bullshit. I will not be undergoing any sort of invasive medical procedure against my will, plain and simple. FJB can go F himself, and I look forward to the day that the good LORD brings these Satanic fuggs to justice.
23-12-2021 03:56
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:

Vaccines are available to anyone paid for by We the People.

I will refuse the vaccine. I have been exposed, indoors, close quarters, several times and had no issues. My natural immunity seems pretty damn good.

Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...

I have none for ya... It sounds like you will survive just fine without one.
23-12-2021 05:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
GasGuzzler wrote:Can someone give me a good reason to get a jab? Im all ears...

You'll get a good feel for what a placebo feels like.
23-12-2021 05:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
gfm7175 wrote:
I've admittedly slightly caved on the masks (they are only worn almost exclusively below my nose as a chin diaper for my job and for receiving healthcare services).

On Monday this week I received a job offer that would have increased my income about 18%. I was all gung ho and good to go, but then there was my wife with all her infinite wisdom.

"Have you checked what their mask and vaccine requirements are?"

Damnit! I won't be working for them!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
23-12-2021 05:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:

Can I just drink a glass of water or something?

23-12-2021 05:52
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
I've admittedly slightly caved on the masks (they are only worn almost exclusively below my nose as a chin diaper for my job and for receiving healthcare services).

On Monday this week I received a job offer that would have increased my income about 18%. I was all gung ho and good to go, but then there was my wife with all her infinite wisdom.

"Have you checked what their mask and vaccine requirements are?"

Damnit! I won't be working for them!

Good choice. The extra money isn't worth it, in my opinion anyway.
23-12-2021 06:17
(14407)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Sure, but do it somewhere like Burger King where you get a receipt.
23-12-2021 08:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:

It's not free, insurance still gets billed, government reimburses. No out-of-pocket for the patient in most cases. If someone is gravely ill, why refuse medical treatment? If you have the sniffles, why seek medical treatment? There are risks involved with any medical. Have to asses the the severity, and decide if you will recover on your own, or risk needing to crap-in-a-sack treatment.

With the Omicron strain, the current vaccines are completely worthless, dangerous. They give a false belief in being protected from a virus, that they are no longer effective. Those still getting vaccinated are lead to believe they won't get infected, or spread it to grandma. In credibly democrat to believe otherwise. Omicron was transported from South Africa, to every state in America, in just 3 weeks, by the fully vaccinated. Joe Biden plagiarized a page out of the Andrew Cuomo playbook. His encouraging potentially infectious people, to visit grandma, so she gets sick and dies before December 31st.
23-12-2021 08:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

It's not free, insurance still gets billed, government reimburses. No out-of-pocket for the patient in most cases. If someone is gravely ill, why refuse medical treatment? If you have the sniffles, why seek medical treatment? There are risks involved with any medical. Have to asses the the severity, and decide if you will recover on your own, or risk needing to crap-in-a-sack treatment.

With the Omicron strain, the current vaccines are completely worthless, dangerous. They give a false belief in being protected from a virus, that they are no longer effective. Those still getting vaccinated are lead to believe they won't get infected, or spread it to grandma. In credibly democrat to believe otherwise. Omicron was transported from South Africa, to every state in America, in just 3 weeks, by the fully vaccinated. Joe Biden plagiarized a page out of the Andrew Cuomo playbook. His encouraging potentially infectious people, to visit grandma, so she gets sick and dies before December 31st.

There is no Omicron strain. It's complete fiction, just like the Delta strain was.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-12-2021 13:21
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

I am refusing vaccine because the adjuvants are untested nanoparticles. In old days they injected pus from the diseased animal wounds. Nowadays they play with nanoparticles which are not biodegradable and will accumulate in your tissues( for example in the brain). For example a non biodegradable graphene oxide, which will slice through your veins and heart like razor blade causing blood to clot.
Russian rhoulette is a nasty game but once you have played it the game is over and you can relax. With vaccination you can not ever be sure again if the game is over. Those non-biodegradable adjuvants wandering through your body could trigger the gun any time in the future.
23-12-2021 16:26
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The water at Burger King is DEFINITELY top notch. Way better than McDonalds...
23-12-2021 17:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

We have a problem.

Attached image:

23-12-2021 20:01
(14407)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

We have a problem.

I see that. You can't add peanut butter to any sandwich. That's because they have a sorry management, as the paper sign states (at the bottom).

Who, in his right mind would allow NOT-HAVEN WATER to limit peanut butter availability in the first place?
23-12-2021 20:53
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

We have a problem.

I see that. You can't add peanut butter to any sandwich. That's because they have a sorry management, as the paper sign states (at the bottom).

Who, in his right mind would allow NOT-HAVEN WATER to limit peanut butter availability in the first place?

You CAN add peanut butter to any sandwich. If the aquifer isn't depleted it allows for it. Scientists have overlooked this. Sad.

23-12-2021 21:06
(14407)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

We have a problem.

You CAN add peanut butter to any sandwich. If the aquifer isn't depleted it allows for it. Scientists have overlooked this. Sad.

I was living in a safe space bubble thinking that I was the master of speaking in EigenJames__ but you and Into the Night are putting me to shame.
23-12-2021 21:38
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

We have a problem.

I was living in a safe space bubble thinking that I was the master of speaking in EigenJames__ but you and Into the Night are putting me to shame.

Shame? What IS shame? It's what Christians like gfm7175 do when they don't follow the Bible. Five loaves of bread and two fish can feed 5,000 people, you know. Why do you have so little faith? Jesus warned about that too. You are not a good Christian. Energy is mass times watts per killimeter. How don't you know that IBD? I went to school and have been potty trained. The pork is in the oven and the Burger King water is chilling in the fridge. The mild Winter means the Norwegian Jet Stream will slide by unawares. Underwear dirty. Need change it.
24-12-2021 00:11
(14407)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

We have a problem.

Shame? What IS shame? It's what Christians like gfm7175 do when they don't follow the Bible. Five loaves of bread and two fish can feed 5,000 people, you know. Why do you have so little faith? Jesus warned about that too. You are not a good Christian. Energy is mass times watts per killimeter. How don't you know that IBD? I went to school and have been potty trained. The pork is in the oven and the Burger King water is chilling in the fridge. The mild Winter means the Norwegian Jet Stream will slide by unawares. Underwear dirty. Need change it.

For everyone's edification, yes, I'm taking lots of notes.

... and if my project works out, I will bring a man's life work to my sister who told me to believe in the heat energy of gravity.
24-12-2021 08:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
It will always take more energy to lift, than can be recovered when the weights fall. Gravity acts equally on both sides of the wheel. There will be some resistance, some friction involved as well. People have been trying for centuries, but the best that can be achieved are illusions to empty the wallets of the clueless.
24-12-2021 10:18
(14407)
HarveyH55 wrote:It will always take more energy to lift, than can be recovered when the weights fall.

I know what you are getting at, but technically the wheel side coming down performs exactly the amount of work needed to lift the other side of the wheel. There is no "recovery" per se.

The loss is in the friction, as you mentioned, which also performs work ... creating contact force in the opposite direction ... thus creating a modicum of acceleration in the opposite direction.

The entire concept of weights is a distraction. Whatever can be accomplished with a contraption of weights can be accomplished by reducing the friction. If one could eliminate friction entirely then any and all system of weights would provide perpetual motion. Alas, friction cannot be eliminated entirely and therefore no system of weights will ever provide perpetual motion.

Friction is generated by the air, by the axle, by any bearings that might be in use, and by the Van Allen belt as it depletes the ozone with formaldehyde.

I asked James to help me make an animated GIF of his Bessler wheel rotating, and that would rotate forever ... but he refused, and that was his only chance at getting perpetual motion from his project.

Join the debate covid vaccines and treatments for ill patients:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact