Remember me
▼ Content

covid vaccine

Page 10 of 11<<<891011>
25-10-2021 17:26
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Hospitals are closing because their staff is against mandated vaccination and they are leaving.

It seems to me that around 80% of people are pro vaxx and they even support mandatory vaccination. They are getting very angry at those who do not take the jab as if those people are responsible for current situation of restrictions and overfilled hospitals. They want to get back to normal and the only way in their mind is to jab everyone.
The goverment has made sure that in police , health care and army the people are jabbed and the rest have been laid off work. Most people will comply because they need the money to pay back loans and provide for they family.
People have been protesting like crazy against those mandates but the goverment does not care. They keep turning the screw tighter and tighter. You even have to ask for permission to protest, otherwise they might quickly end your protest. As much as I can see the peacful protesting does not work at all.

Here is an example what the police might do if you do not comply to mask mandate:
https://www.facebook.com/Sotst%C3%B5braste-suurkogu-207413250174491/
Edited on 25-10-2021 17:34
25-10-2021 21:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Xadoman wrote:
Hospitals are closing because their staff is against mandated vaccination and they are leaving.

It seems to me that around 80% of people are pro vaxx and they even support mandatory vaccination.

A made up number. These idiots are irrational, arguing both side of paradox V.
Xadoman wrote:
They are getting very angry at those who do not take the jab as if those people are responsible for current situation of restrictions and overfilled hospitals.

DEMOCRATS are responsible for the current situation and no one else.
Hospitals are not overfilled.
Some hospitals are closing because of staff walkouts over vaccine mandates.
Xadoman wrote:
They want to get back to normal and the only way in their mind is to jab everyone.

They do not want to get back to normal. They want to implement The Oligarchy. They are control freaks.
Xadoman wrote:
The goverment has made sure that in police, health care and army the people are jabbed and the rest have been laid off work.

And we now increasing crime, hospitals that are closing, and the army is split.
Xadoman wrote:
Most people will comply because they need the money to pay back loans and provide for they family.

No. They are walking out. They are finding jobs elsewhere that doesn't require vaccine mandates.
Xadoman wrote:
People have been protesting like crazy against those mandates but the goverment does not care.

Too bad. I condemn The Oligarchy.
Xadoman wrote:
They keep turning the screw tighter and tighter. You even have to ask for permission to protest, otherwise they might quickly end your protest.

Unconstitutional. **** the king.
Xadoman wrote:
As much as I can see the peacful protesting does not work at all.

Give it time.
Xadoman wrote:
Here is an example what the police might do if you do not comply to mask mandate:
https://www.facebook.com/Sotst%C3%B5braste-suurkogu-207413250174491/

These are not police. These are thugs dressed up as police. They are breaking the law and committing a violent act. I can easily see such people in the States getting shot.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 25-10-2021 21:39
25-10-2021 23:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Xadoman wrote:It seems to me that around 80% of people are pro vaxx and they even support mandatory vaccination. They are getting very angry at those who do not take the jab as if those people are responsible for current situation of restrictions and overfilled hospitals. They want to get back to normal and the only way in their mind is to jab everyone.

Attached image:

26-10-2021 03:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
The 'red-flag' should be that highly trained, well educated people, would choose to leave their career, rather than get this particular vaccine. Most health care, and first responders are required to get other vaccinations, which is no problem. Why is this one so different? Hospital staff should know first hand, if this is a major health crisis, what sort of people being wheeled out, with a toe-tag. Many of their co-workers took the jab, presumably survived. These are people that invested a lot of time and money, just to qualify for these jobs. It was something the had planned on, worked very hard to get there. True, some probably had a change of heart, once the reality set in, and found it was all they dreamed it would be. Most all have bills to pay, families to support.

It's true, some will find jobs, that don't require the jab, even in their chosen career path. Some may actually get their jobs back, as the demand increases. Just not something any of them can count on. Dreams don't pay the bills.

What is it that all these people know, that are government isn't telling the rest of us. Social media can't let them tell their side. It's mis-information, and censored.

As an essential worker, and haven't missed a day's work, since the crisis began. I'm still infection, and vaccine free. I don't mask, any more than absolutely required (30-40 minutes per week). Confident that I won't get infected, only hopeful that I can remain vaccine free, without having to chose my income, over my right to remain vaccine-free.
26-10-2021 17:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
... hopeful that I can remain vaccine free, without having to chose my income, over my right to remain vaccine-free.

What you have going for you at the moment is having BY FAR the best governor out of all the remaining States, having a Republican controlled legislature (although there's definitely a number of RINOs there who need to be sorted out), and (from the little that I know about it and can tell) a good attorney general and a good state supreme court system that upholds law and order.

Having to choose between a jab and a job is a position that sucks to be forced into (the people who are willing to do this to others are truly morally reprehensible individuals), and we are all in different situations which will affect the rationale behind making such a decision.

I've personally given it some thought over the months, and not out of fear, but out of vigilance and preparation for the direction that the tyrants who govern over the county in which my current employer is located in are headed towards. My employer doesn't personally wish to force COVID jabs on his employees, but he will obey and enforce whatever the city/county government dictates upon their citizenry, and they might one day make such a declaration (heck, the county is STILL forcing people to wear masks indoors).

So, at this point in time, since I am not tied down anywhere nor am I providing for anyone other than myself, I plan to give up my current job of over 9 years (and all the benefits associated with it) rather than handing over my medical freedom and autonomy to the local government, and then I'd likely be relocating my life to a location populated with much more sensible individuals, whether that still be somewhere in Wisconsin or even to a nearby State in the westward direction. I think that I'd be much happier even in a situation of only having a warm-body job earning $15/hr yet being FREE rather than earning much more for the price of handing over my bodily autonomy to a tyrannical government.

That's my thought atm if I were to ever be faced with such a decision.
Edited on 26-10-2021 17:44
26-10-2021 18:19
(5196)
It's what Biden does best, extortion. Get the jab, or you aren't going to have an income. Every time some dies from the vaccine, or seriously injured (hospitalized), those involved, should file a lawsuit against Joe Biden. Even he's protected, the case still must go before a judge. Joe's legacy will be the most sued president. Just like Trump was impeached, twice. And nothing came of it, he was still impeached. Nobody really cared about why he was impeached, or there was no merit. Joe needs to be held accountable for his 'leadership'.

I really don't understand why Biden is such a pitiful excuse for a president. 47 years in the Senate. 8 years, practicing to be president, with Barry, The Great. He should have been just unpopular, not completely incompetent. Trump went in, with no political experience. Got a lot of things done, had us set on a good direction. All while dealing with silly investigations, impeachments, and obstruction.
26-10-2021 19:12
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The 'red-flag' should be that highly trained, well educated people, would choose to leave their career, rather than get this particular vaccine. Most health care, and first responders are required to get other vaccinations, which is no problem. Why is this one so different? Hospital staff should know first hand, if this is a major health crisis, what sort of people being wheeled out, with a toe-tag. Many of their co-workers took the jab, presumably survived. These are people that invested a lot of time and money, just to qualify for these jobs. It was something the had planned on, worked very hard to get there. True, some probably had a change of heart, once the reality set in, and found it was all they dreamed it would be. Most all have bills to pay, families to support.

It's true, some will find jobs, that don't require the jab, even in their chosen career path. Some may actually get their jobs back, as the demand increases. Just not something any of them can count on. Dreams don't pay the bills.

What is it that all these people know, that are government isn't telling the rest of us. Social media can't let them tell their side. It's mis-information, and censored.

As an essential worker, and haven't missed a day's work, since the crisis began. I'm still infection, and vaccine free. I don't mask, any more than absolutely required (30-40 minutes per week). Confident that I won't get infected, only hopeful that I can remain vaccine free, without having to chose my income, over my right to remain vaccine-free.

They are simply leaving for free States and getting jobs there.

Who is John Galt?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-10-2021 19:14
(21588)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
... hopeful that I can remain vaccine free, without having to chose my income, over my right to remain vaccine-free.

What you have going for you at the moment is having BY FAR the best governor out of all the remaining States, having a Republican controlled legislature (although there's definitely a number of RINOs there who need to be sorted out), and (from the little that I know about it and can tell) a good attorney general and a good state supreme court system that upholds law and order.

Having to choose between a jab and a job is a position that sucks to be forced into (the people who are willing to do this to others are truly morally reprehensible individuals), and we are all in different situations which will affect the rationale behind making such a decision.

I've personally given it some thought over the months, and not out of fear, but out of vigilance and preparation for the direction that the tyrants who govern over the county in which my current employer is located in are headed towards. My employer doesn't personally wish to force COVID jabs on his employees, but he will obey and enforce whatever the city/county government dictates upon their citizenry, and they might one day make such a declaration (heck, the county is STILL forcing people to wear masks indoors).

So, at this point in time, since I am not tied down anywhere nor am I providing for anyone other than myself, I plan to give up my current job of over 9 years (and all the benefits associated with it) rather than handing over my medical freedom and autonomy to the local government, and then I'd likely be relocating my life to a location populated with much more sensible individuals, whether that still be somewhere in Wisconsin or even to a nearby State in the westward direction. I think that I'd be much happier even in a situation of only having a warm-body job earning $15/hr yet being FREE rather than earning much more for the price of handing over my bodily autonomy to a tyrannical government.

That's my thought atm if I were to ever be faced with such a decision.

Well said. People will move to a free State, change careers, or just retire rather than live under a tyranny.

The Parrot Killer

28-10-2021 20:56
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I am sure most of you would agree that the whole covid virus pandemic is a scam. They want us to believe that this virus is very dangerous but it kills only around 2 million people ( by their number, which is also a made up number) out of 8 billion per year. It means that only 1 person dies out of 4000 per year. I may suck at math but at that rate the virus would need 4000 years to kill off 8 billion people. Does not seem a real pandemic for me.
So the big pharma pushes hard the vaccine to end the scamdemic. They want to protect us from the pandemic which is as we already know a scam. So without reasoning it is already clear that the vaccine is also a scam. It also turns out that many people are suffering horrible side effect from this scam. This kind of scam is not cool I must say.
So we start to ask further questions - if they lie about everything now, why should we believe anything they have said before? The roots of the vaccinations go back a couple of centuries. They did not have the tehcnology we have today. How could they even isolate the virus back then? Of course they did not. They took some mucus from the diseased person and put it into the petri dish and called it a day. They mixed it with some other adjuvant( for example mercury) and started to inject into the bodies of people calling it a protection. The cult of vaccination was started.
Nowadays we have reached to a point where babies are being injected with multiple shots right after the birth. We have been lied so much that even a rational mind goes along with such stupidness to inject some kind of foreign matter into the body of a small baby.
Till this day scientist have never isolated even a single virus. The cythophatic effect they babble about is nothing but a tissue death in petri dish from starvation and poisoning with antibiotics. No "virus material" is actually needed, the tissue would die with or without it. The experiment itself causes the tissue to die, not some kind of mystic " virus materia".
The covid pandimic is a scam but it is quite a piddle compared to a vaccination scam.
Edited on 28-10-2021 20:59
28-10-2021 22:23
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
I am sure most of you would agree that the whole covid virus pandemic is a scam.

Agreed.

Xadoman wrote:
They want us to believe that this virus is very dangerous but it kills only around 2 million people ( by their number, which is also a made up number) out of 8 billion per year. It means that only 1 person dies out of 4000 per year. I may suck at math but at that rate the virus would need 4000 years to kill off 8 billion people. Does not seem a real pandemic for me.

Yup, even by THEIR made-up numbers, it's nowhere near a pandemic. Technically, this virus (in and of itself) doesn't even kill at all.

Xadoman wrote:
So the big pharma pushes hard the vaccine to end the scamdemic.

... and those of us who know better, and who have followed along as the goalposts have constantly been shifted over the last two years now, know full well that this "pandemic" is never actually going to end until people start demanding for it to end. It is not possible for a citizenry to comply their way out of tyranny.

Xadoman wrote:
They want to protect us from the pandemic which is as we already know a scam.

Big Pharma doesn't want to protect us from anything. Big Pharma doesn't care one single iota about our well-being. Big Pharma primarily wants money, power/influence, and "customers for life". They love this scamdemic.

Xadoman wrote:
So without reasoning it is already clear that the vaccine is also a scam.

I wouldn't say a scam, but it is definitely fishy how bad the government wants to force it into our bodies... I suspect that this desire to assault people with needles is connected to the desire to implement a widespread "COVID Pass" (vaccine passport) system for control and tracking purposes. I have other suspicions which are more down the line, but the most immediate one is implementing the "COVID Pass" system, and that will be much easier to do with much higher inoculation rates.

Xadoman wrote:
It also turns out that many people are suffering horrible side effect from this scam. This kind of scam is not cool I must say.

It does seem that quite a few people are suffering side effects beyond just a sore arm or a slight allergic reaction from this jab. I find the VAERS data to be significant because, if you were to chart out that data (whether it be deaths or other adverse events), you would see a fairly flat line for all other years prior to this one and you'd see a huge upward spike for 2021 (and there's still a couple months to go yet).

Xadoman wrote:
Nowadays we have reached to a point where babies are being injected with multiple shots right after the birth. We have been lied so much that even a rational mind goes along with such stupidness to inject some kind of foreign matter into the body of a small baby.

My personal position on the matter at this time is "the less jabs the better", and I don't see much of a reason to get most of the jabs that are available nowadays, since many of those diseases (such as chickenpox or flu) are not particularly deadly to naturally contract.
01-01-2023 00:34
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Several towns are locking down again. **** these mayors and town councils.
I only shop in free Washington. I will not conduct business in a locked down town.

Good call.

On Sunday, I did some shopping in free Wisconsin. Besides a couple of people putting themselves inside fear prisons of their own making, everyone else acted like free individuals. I also went to a tractor pull the day before that (again, in free Wisconsin) and nobody bothered with putting themselves inside of a fear prison. In locked down Wisconsin, most everyone has the damn tyranny towel back on... It seems that a fair number of people here realize the stupidity of it, but they keep doing it anyway. It's annoying.

The Dilbert Persective
Attached image:

01-01-2023 01:24
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
xadoman,
Covid isn't a scam. I caught it and i almost died. Of course i'm 89 years old and only had 2 jabs. From the point of view of a patient (myself), the disease is nothing like the flu or a cold! I think i caught it from my neighbor and she later said she knew it was covid somehow. It's just that different.
01-01-2023 01:48
(5196)
keepit wrote:
xadoman,
Covid isn't a scam. I caught it and i almost died. Of course i'm 89 years old and only had 2 jabs. From the point of view of a patient (myself), the disease is nothing like the flu or a cold! I think i caught it from my neighbor and she later said she knew it was covid somehow. It's just that different.

From the co-workers I've talked to, who had it, it was just like any other cold. But, it's a warehouse, don't think we have many retirement age, or older. Even in the office area. It's physical work out in the warehouse, not many with health issues either. Severe symptoms seem limited to a high-risk group. Everybody else, it's just a cold.

Have you gotten the new, improved booster yet? Suppose to give protection for all variants, past, and future. Better hurry though, rumor that the China outbreak, is a new variant, and vaccine resistant, even the new booster...
01-01-2023 02:12
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I'm holding off on any vaccines at this point.
By the way, my neighbor is about 40 y/o i think and in good health as far a i know. She knew it was covid and didn't have the strength to even get in the car to go to the hospital. Her husband had to carry her to the car and then drive her to the hospital.
Also, the paxlivid meds that they gave me were totally noxious but it sure seemed that they got me feeling better right away. They gave the pax to my neighbor and she got better too.
Pax didn't stop me from getting long covid though.
01-01-2023 04:18
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I made a misprint saying that i'm 89 y/o. I must have the 9 number instead of the 0 number.
01-01-2023 21:11
(5196)
keepit wrote:
I'm holding off on any vaccines at this point.
By the way, my neighbor is about 40 y/o i think and in good health as far a i know. She knew it was covid and didn't have the strength to even get in the car to go to the hospital. Her husband had to carry her to the car and then drive her to the hospital.
Also, the paxlivid meds that they gave me were totally noxious but it sure seemed that they got me feeling better right away. They gave the pax to my neighbor and she got better too.
Pax didn't stop me from getting long covid though.

How do you know it's long covid, and not side effects of experimental drugs? Why was the husband not infected? In 2020, it was almost like an infected person only needed to look at you, to spread this deadly disease...

Not sure how, but I've manage to survive the pandemic, without infection, or vaccine. Mostly living the way I always have, with only a few inconveniences occasionally. I was required to wear a mask occasionally. Usually less than an hour. Work was basically normal, mask-free, and no social distancing (not possible). Had quite a few that took covid-vacations, it was surprising I did get it too.

Medicine is design to taste bad, and do unpleasant things to your body. Let's you know it's working, plus negative reinforcement, and incentive to get better quickly. You don't want to have to take that nasty crap any longer than needed. If medicines tasted good, and made you feel euphoric, you'd never want to stop taking them.
01-01-2023 21:17
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Harvey,\
To answer your question, people were experiencing long covid before pax came out.
01-01-2023 21:24
(14389)
keepit wrote:I made a misprint saying that i'm 89 y/o. I must have the 9 number instead of the 0 number.

Are you saying that your age is also something that you got wrong?

Are you under the impression that for every year that you age in which you pay debt, your number of years remains the same?

You can think of batting averages as roads. I'll take the high road and you take the low road.
01-01-2023 21:28
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
ibd,
I didn't get my age wrong knucklehead. It was a typo.
01-01-2023 21:36
(21588)
keepit wrote:
xadoman,

You probably caught it from the Jab.

mRNA 'vaccines' aren't a vaccine. They are a treatment. In this case, it programs your cells to manufacture covid viruses. This is supposed to teach our body how to fight off covid, but you already have it, and your body doesn't know what to do with it, yet!

Covid does NOT kill. It can, however, like pretty much any respiratory virus cause pneumonia.
Pneumonia kills if left untreated.

The Parrot Killer

01-01-2023 21:38
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
xadoman,

From the co-workers I've talked to, who had it, it was just like any other cold. But, it's a warehouse, don't think we have many retirement age, or older. Even in the office area. It's physical work out in the warehouse, not many with health issues either. Severe symptoms seem limited to a high-risk group. Everybody else, it's just a cold.

Have you gotten the new, improved booster yet? Suppose to give protection for all variants, past, and future. Better hurry though, rumor that the China outbreak, is a new variant, and vaccine resistant, even the new booster...

There is no such thing as a variant of a variant. It's either covid19 or something else.
The 'vaccine' isn't a vaccine. It's a treatment.

The Parrot Killer

01-01-2023 21:39
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
itn,
Your medical logic escapes me. It sounds like speculation without any evidence.
01-01-2023 21:40
(21588)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
I didn't get my age wrong knucklehead. It was a typo.

Paradox.

The Parrot Killer

01-01-2023 21:51
(21588)
keepit wrote:
itn,
Your medical logic escapes me. It sounds like speculation without any evidence.

Too bad. It is what it is. mRNA shots are NOT a vaccine. They are a treatment. NONE of the Covid/SARS series of viruses kill. ALL of them can produce pneumonia, which is treatable IF you detect it early and treat it aggressively.

It is YOUR fear that is based without evidence. You are simply believing the random numbers the government is reporting to you. Numbers that state agencies made up to scam money from the federal government. Numbers the Democrats used to make Trump look bad and to gain power.

Logic is not medicine or medical. Discard of logic.
It isn't speculation to describe how an mRNA treatment works.
It isn't speculation to describe the dangers of pneumonia.
It isn't speculation to report the N95 specification.
It isn't speculation to report the dangers of wearing N95 or cloth masks for long periods of time.
It isn't speculation to report the shuttering of business, and the resulting economic depression we are now in as a result of it.
It isn't speculation to report how governments around the world use this fear mongering to punish dissidents.

Many DIED from government run 'healthcare' because of it.
Canada has lately begun a euthanizing program for people like you. The government figures you are too old to bother their 'healthcare' system anymore. You cost money, dude!

The Church of Global Warming is no different from the Church of Climate Change in several important respects. They are both fundamentalist style religions. They both depend on random numbers as 'Data'. They both fear monger. They both condemn any nonbeliever as 'evil Satan Himself'. They both have the goal of shutting down economic activity and usurping power to government (unconstitutionally, I might add).

They both stem from the Church of Karl Marx. They both are willing to kill for their agenda.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 01-01-2023 21:59
01-01-2023 22:03
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
itn,
Too many mistakes in that post to bother with.

By the way, it is mrna technology as a whole that contains some treatments but not mrna vaccines. Check with google if you don't believe me.
Edited on 01-01-2023 22:06
01-01-2023 22:29
(21588)
keepit wrote:
itn,

By the way, it is mrna technology as a whole that contains some treatments but not mrna vaccines. Check with google if you don't believe me.

mRNA is not a vaccine. Google is not God.

I can't save you from your religion (much as I'd like to). You choosing your own misery is your problem. You choose to live in fear. You are free to make that choice, but you are not free of the consequences of it.

I can warn others, though, of the consequences of joining your religion.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 01-01-2023 22:33
02-01-2023 03:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
itn,

I can't save you from your religion (much as I'd like to). You choosing your own misery is your problem. You choose to live in fear. You are free to make that choice, but you are not free of the consequences of it.

Try saving yourself from the dead end life that you have here, tardy

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-01-2023 03:52
02-01-2023 05:58
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
itn,

Talking to yourself now?

The Parrot Killer

02-01-2023 15:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
itn,

Talking to yourself now?

I was speaking directly to you tardy, or do you consider yourself nothing?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

03-01-2023 03:51
(5196)
keepit wrote:
itn,

mRNA vaccines aren't really vaccines, in the traditional sense. They instruct cells to produce copies of some of the virus's spiked proteins, in an attempt to mimic the virus. Failed experiment... They did succeed in producing spiked proteins, which provoked an immune response, and antibodies. But, did little against the actual virus. The only way to actual test the effectiveness, would be to intentionally infect the vaccinated, with the covid virus. Being at high-risk of severe symptoms, doesn't mean you will experience severe symptoms... About 97% of the people infected, before the vaccines, didn't require medical assistance to recover...
03-01-2023 17:04
(3314)
keepit wrote:
xadoman,
Covid isn't a scam.

The fear mongering over COVID is a scam.

keepit wrote:
I caught it and i almost died.

... from a cause other than COVID.

keepit wrote:
Of course i'm 89 years old and only had 2 jabs.

So you've been experimentally jabbed multiple times, eh? "Only had two jabs", eh? ....

Yes, I realize that it is taboo for me to even hint at suggesting that there's a potential possibility that maybe there's a miniscule chance that potentially such a health issue could have possibly sort of been related to the receiving of said multiple jabs, buuuuuut there's a chance that it might've could've plausibly been.

keepit wrote:
From the point of view of a patient (myself), the disease is nothing like the flu or a cold!

It is typically symptomatically akin to a cold/flu, but like a cold/flu, it does "open the door" for opportunistic infections such as pneumonia to take hold.

keepit wrote:
I think i caught it from my neighbor and she later said she knew it was covid somehow. It's just that different.

Sooooooooooooo different!
03-01-2023 21:05
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
itn,

Talking to yourself now?

Still talking to yourself?

The Parrot Killer

04-01-2023 13:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
itn,

Talking to yourself now?

Still talking to yourself?

Still responding to my every whim like the good girl that you are.

ULTRA MAGA

04-01-2023 18:04
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
gfm,
Covid was and is a little different for me in that my only symptom for me was and is collapse and fatigue. I'm lazy so i guess you could say that the weakness i had than was exacerbated by covid was the laziness. It could be a lot worse.\
It feels as much different than a cold or the flu as the difference between apples and oranges.
Edited on 04-01-2023 18:09
04-01-2023 19:37
(14389)
keepit wrote:gfm, Covid was and is a little different for me in that my only symptom for me was and is collapse and fatigue.

COVID is the same for you as it is for everyone else.

keepit wrote: I'm lazy so i guess you could say that the weakness i had than was exacerbated by covid was the laziness.

Nope. Your laziness and your resulting condition has nothing to do with COVID.

keepit wrote: It could be a lot worse.\

Sure, you could be a heavy smoker and drinker.

keepit wrote:It feels as much different than a cold or the flu as the difference between apples and oranges.

I'll buy that your laziness feels different from the cold or the flu, but COVID is just a mild flu, so it feels exactly like itself.
04-01-2023 20:19
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
ibd,
The symptoms of covid are different for different people depending in their underlying health conditions or lack there of. And covid isn't a mild flu, it's a distinctively different virus with different symptoms plus it just feels different.
Edited on 04-01-2023 20:21
04-01-2023 22:04
(3314)
It's a mild flu. A number of my family members have supposedly "had it" and it was a big nothingburger for them. I've never "had it", even though I tried my hardest to be around family members for extended periods of time while they "had it".

I've had a couple of colds this year (one of which paved the way for a subsequent sinus infection... talk about miserable). Anyway, I'm considering them to be colds because I didn't see any reason to bother with COVID testing and I don't believe those tests to be accurate anyway. The 2nd cold that I just had over the Christmas holiday was quite mild and short lasting, especially since I started treating it naturally at the onset of symptoms.
04-01-2023 22:16
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
gfm,\
I've had the flu a few times and a cold many times. This covid was nothing like those. My neighbor felt the same. Plus it is a different virus although some colds (but not the flu) are corona viruses but not the same corona virus as some of the colds are.
In the medical field they use the phrase "flu like symptoms" to describe some illnesses. This was nothing like the cold or the flu though. Why would i lie? I have no agenda or affiliation with anybody's politics.
Edited on 04-01-2023 22:17
05-01-2023 04:59
(5196)
keepit wrote:
gfm,\
I've had the flu a few times and a cold many times. This covid was nothing like those. My neighbor felt the same. Plus it is a different virus although some colds (but not the flu) are corona viruses but not the same corona virus as some of the colds are.
In the medical field they use the phrase "flu like symptoms" to describe some illnesses. This was nothing like the cold or the flu though. Why would i lie? I have no agenda or affiliation with anybody's politics.

Hate to break it to you, but viruses don't create the symptoms you experience. Your own immune system does all that nasty stuff to you. Each symptom, is just one of several defense mechanisms, to create a hostile environment, and remove the infection. It's okay to kill a bunch of your own cells, since your body can always make more. It just needs to kill off the infected cells, and you will get better, heal.

It's the same symptoms, but everyone doesn't have the same immune response. Some are more aggressive than others, which isn't always a good thing. 'How you feel', is subjective, emotional, not something that compares well to the experiences of others. Considering the panic, hype and hysteria, generated for covid, some believe, and feel, as they were instructed to expect.

Humans weren't designed to sit on their ass, lay around all day. The more lazier you get, the harder it becomes to do even simple tasks. When you get seriously sick, or injured, it's tough getting back on your feet, and back to normal. When young, you have little choice. You have responsibilities and obligations. Pity-parties are not an option. The key to longevity, is activity, both physically, and mentally. Medications are a poor replacement, but can get you by for a while, if doctors are your thing.
05-01-2023 05:46
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Humans weren't designed to sit on their ass, lay around all day. The more lazier you get, the harder it becomes to do even simple tasks. When you get seriously sick, or injured, it's tough getting back on your feet, and back to normal. When young, you have little choice. You have responsibilities and obligations. Pity-parties are not an option. The key to longevity, is activity, both physically, and mentally. Medications are a poor replacement, but can get you by for a while, if doctors are your thing.

Harvey, you've nailed it. Physical and mental activity are key to great health, far beyond any meds and supplements. Swan is a perfect example. He probably is in good physical condition from his moraine riding, but being retired with a wife and life of mostly tomatoes, he has resorted to letting Google do his thinking for him.

I recall a surgery I had 18 months ago (and a subsequent same day emergency surgery that I will forever blame on IBdaMann) After 5 days I still had no strength in my legs. I found it difficult to walk a thousand feet down the driveway to get the mail. I called a buddy of mine who has been a nurse for decades. He basically said "take it slow, but suck it up buttercup. Your body has shut down because you haven't used it. Get off your ass do some work. You will be fine". He was right on. Hours 1-4 SUCKED. By 4 pm I had gotten a shitload done and by the next day I felt like a new man. ( I also identified as a male, so all square)

Anyway, point is, use it or lose it, brain and body.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 05-01-2023 05:55
Page 10 of 11<<<891011>

Join the debate covid vaccine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact