Remember me
▼ Content

covid vaccine

Page 10 of 10<<<8910
25-10-2021 17:26
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(676)
Hospitals are closing because their staff is against mandated vaccination and they are leaving.

It seems to me that around 80% of people are pro vaxx and they even support mandatory vaccination. They are getting very angry at those who do not take the jab as if those people are responsible for current situation of restrictions and overfilled hospitals. They want to get back to normal and the only way in their mind is to jab everyone.
The goverment has made sure that in police , health care and army the people are jabbed and the rest have been laid off work. Most people will comply because they need the money to pay back loans and provide for they family.
People have been protesting like crazy against those mandates but the goverment does not care. They keep turning the screw tighter and tighter. You even have to ask for permission to protest, otherwise they might quickly end your protest. As much as I can see the peacful protesting does not work at all.

Here is an example what the police might do if you do not comply to mask mandate:
https://www.facebook.com/Sotst%C3%B5braste-suurkogu-207413250174491/
Edited on 25-10-2021 17:34
25-10-2021 21:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
Xadoman wrote:
Hospitals are closing because their staff is against mandated vaccination and they are leaving.

It seems to me that around 80% of people are pro vaxx and they even support mandatory vaccination.

A made up number. These idiots are irrational, arguing both side of paradox V.
Xadoman wrote:
They are getting very angry at those who do not take the jab as if those people are responsible for current situation of restrictions and overfilled hospitals.

DEMOCRATS are responsible for the current situation and no one else.
Hospitals are not overfilled.
Some hospitals are closing because of staff walkouts over vaccine mandates.
Xadoman wrote:
They want to get back to normal and the only way in their mind is to jab everyone.

They do not want to get back to normal. They want to implement The Oligarchy. They are control freaks.
Xadoman wrote:
The goverment has made sure that in police, health care and army the people are jabbed and the rest have been laid off work.

And we now increasing crime, hospitals that are closing, and the army is split.
Xadoman wrote:
Most people will comply because they need the money to pay back loans and provide for they family.

No. They are walking out. They are finding jobs elsewhere that doesn't require vaccine mandates.
Xadoman wrote:
People have been protesting like crazy against those mandates but the goverment does not care.

Too bad. I condemn The Oligarchy.
Xadoman wrote:
They keep turning the screw tighter and tighter. You even have to ask for permission to protest, otherwise they might quickly end your protest.

Unconstitutional. **** the king.
Xadoman wrote:
As much as I can see the peacful protesting does not work at all.

Give it time.
Xadoman wrote:
Here is an example what the police might do if you do not comply to mask mandate:
https://www.facebook.com/Sotst%C3%B5braste-suurkogu-207413250174491/

These are not police. These are thugs dressed up as police. They are breaking the law and committing a violent act. I can easily see such people in the States getting shot.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 25-10-2021 21:39
25-10-2021 23:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)
Xadoman wrote:It seems to me that around 80% of people are pro vaxx and they even support mandatory vaccination. They are getting very angry at those who do not take the jab as if those people are responsible for current situation of restrictions and overfilled hospitals. They want to get back to normal and the only way in their mind is to jab everyone.

Attached image:

26-10-2021 03:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
The 'red-flag' should be that highly trained, well educated people, would choose to leave their career, rather than get this particular vaccine. Most health care, and first responders are required to get other vaccinations, which is no problem. Why is this one so different? Hospital staff should know first hand, if this is a major health crisis, what sort of people being wheeled out, with a toe-tag. Many of their co-workers took the jab, presumably survived. These are people that invested a lot of time and money, just to qualify for these jobs. It was something the had planned on, worked very hard to get there. True, some probably had a change of heart, once the reality set in, and found it was all they dreamed it would be. Most all have bills to pay, families to support.

It's true, some will find jobs, that don't require the jab, even in their chosen career path. Some may actually get their jobs back, as the demand increases. Just not something any of them can count on. Dreams don't pay the bills.

What is it that all these people know, that are government isn't telling the rest of us. Social media can't let them tell their side. It's mis-information, and censored.

As an essential worker, and haven't missed a day's work, since the crisis began. I'm still infection, and vaccine free. I don't mask, any more than absolutely required (30-40 minutes per week). Confident that I won't get infected, only hopeful that I can remain vaccine free, without having to chose my income, over my right to remain vaccine-free.
26-10-2021 17:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2621)
HarveyH55 wrote:
... hopeful that I can remain vaccine free, without having to chose my income, over my right to remain vaccine-free.

What you have going for you at the moment is having BY FAR the best governor out of all the remaining States, having a Republican controlled legislature (although there's definitely a number of RINOs there who need to be sorted out), and (from the little that I know about it and can tell) a good attorney general and a good state supreme court system that upholds law and order.

Having to choose between a jab and a job is a position that sucks to be forced into (the people who are willing to do this to others are truly morally reprehensible individuals), and we are all in different situations which will affect the rationale behind making such a decision.

I've personally given it some thought over the months, and not out of fear, but out of vigilance and preparation for the direction that the tyrants who govern over the county in which my current employer is located in are headed towards. My employer doesn't personally wish to force COVID jabs on his employees, but he will obey and enforce whatever the city/county government dictates upon their citizenry, and they might one day make such a declaration (heck, the county is STILL forcing people to wear masks indoors).

So, at this point in time, since I am not tied down anywhere nor am I providing for anyone other than myself, I plan to give up my current job of over 9 years (and all the benefits associated with it) rather than handing over my medical freedom and autonomy to the local government, and then I'd likely be relocating my life to a location populated with much more sensible individuals, whether that still be somewhere in Wisconsin or even to a nearby State in the westward direction. I think that I'd be much happier even in a situation of only having a warm-body job earning $15/hr yet being FREE rather than earning much more for the price of handing over my bodily autonomy to a tyrannical government.

That's my thought atm if I were to ever be faced with such a decision.
Edited on 26-10-2021 17:44
26-10-2021 18:19
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
It's what Biden does best, extortion. Get the jab, or you aren't going to have an income. Every time some dies from the vaccine, or seriously injured (hospitalized), those involved, should file a lawsuit against Joe Biden. Even he's protected, the case still must go before a judge. Joe's legacy will be the most sued president. Just like Trump was impeached, twice. And nothing came of it, he was still impeached. Nobody really cared about why he was impeached, or there was no merit. Joe needs to be held accountable for his 'leadership'.

I really don't understand why Biden is such a pitiful excuse for a president. 47 years in the Senate. 8 years, practicing to be president, with Barry, The Great. He should have been just unpopular, not completely incompetent. Trump went in, with no political experience. Got a lot of things done, had us set on a good direction. All while dealing with silly investigations, impeachments, and obstruction.
26-10-2021 19:12
(16460)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The 'red-flag' should be that highly trained, well educated people, would choose to leave their career, rather than get this particular vaccine. Most health care, and first responders are required to get other vaccinations, which is no problem. Why is this one so different? Hospital staff should know first hand, if this is a major health crisis, what sort of people being wheeled out, with a toe-tag. Many of their co-workers took the jab, presumably survived. These are people that invested a lot of time and money, just to qualify for these jobs. It was something the had planned on, worked very hard to get there. True, some probably had a change of heart, once the reality set in, and found it was all they dreamed it would be. Most all have bills to pay, families to support.

It's true, some will find jobs, that don't require the jab, even in their chosen career path. Some may actually get their jobs back, as the demand increases. Just not something any of them can count on. Dreams don't pay the bills.

What is it that all these people know, that are government isn't telling the rest of us. Social media can't let them tell their side. It's mis-information, and censored.

As an essential worker, and haven't missed a day's work, since the crisis began. I'm still infection, and vaccine free. I don't mask, any more than absolutely required (30-40 minutes per week). Confident that I won't get infected, only hopeful that I can remain vaccine free, without having to chose my income, over my right to remain vaccine-free.

They are simply leaving for free States and getting jobs there.

Who is John Galt?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

26-10-2021 19:14
(16460)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
... hopeful that I can remain vaccine free, without having to chose my income, over my right to remain vaccine-free.

What you have going for you at the moment is having BY FAR the best governor out of all the remaining States, having a Republican controlled legislature (although there's definitely a number of RINOs there who need to be sorted out), and (from the little that I know about it and can tell) a good attorney general and a good state supreme court system that upholds law and order.

Having to choose between a jab and a job is a position that sucks to be forced into (the people who are willing to do this to others are truly morally reprehensible individuals), and we are all in different situations which will affect the rationale behind making such a decision.

I've personally given it some thought over the months, and not out of fear, but out of vigilance and preparation for the direction that the tyrants who govern over the county in which my current employer is located in are headed towards. My employer doesn't personally wish to force COVID jabs on his employees, but he will obey and enforce whatever the city/county government dictates upon their citizenry, and they might one day make such a declaration (heck, the county is STILL forcing people to wear masks indoors).

So, at this point in time, since I am not tied down anywhere nor am I providing for anyone other than myself, I plan to give up my current job of over 9 years (and all the benefits associated with it) rather than handing over my medical freedom and autonomy to the local government, and then I'd likely be relocating my life to a location populated with much more sensible individuals, whether that still be somewhere in Wisconsin or even to a nearby State in the westward direction. I think that I'd be much happier even in a situation of only having a warm-body job earning $15/hr yet being FREE rather than earning much more for the price of handing over my bodily autonomy to a tyrannical government.

That's my thought atm if I were to ever be faced with such a decision.

Well said. People will move to a free State, change careers, or just retire rather than live under a tyranny.

The Parrot Killer

28-10-2021 20:56
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(676)
I am sure most of you would agree that the whole covid virus pandemic is a scam. They want us to believe that this virus is very dangerous but it kills only around 2 million people ( by their number, which is also a made up number) out of 8 billion per year. It means that only 1 person dies out of 4000 per year. I may suck at math but at that rate the virus would need 4000 years to kill off 8 billion people. Does not seem a real pandemic for me.
So the big pharma pushes hard the vaccine to end the scamdemic. They want to protect us from the pandemic which is as we already know a scam. So without reasoning it is already clear that the vaccine is also a scam. It also turns out that many people are suffering horrible side effect from this scam. This kind of scam is not cool I must say.
So we start to ask further questions - if they lie about everything now, why should we believe anything they have said before? The roots of the vaccinations go back a couple of centuries. They did not have the tehcnology we have today. How could they even isolate the virus back then? Of course they did not. They took some mucus from the diseased person and put it into the petri dish and called it a day. They mixed it with some other adjuvant( for example mercury) and started to inject into the bodies of people calling it a protection. The cult of vaccination was started.
Nowadays we have reached to a point where babies are being injected with multiple shots right after the birth. We have been lied so much that even a rational mind goes along with such stupidness to inject some kind of foreign matter into the body of a small baby.
Till this day scientist have never isolated even a single virus. The cythophatic effect they babble about is nothing but a tissue death in petri dish from starvation and poisoning with antibiotics. No "virus material" is actually needed, the tissue would die with or without it. The experiment itself causes the tissue to die, not some kind of mystic " virus materia".
The covid pandimic is a scam but it is quite a piddle compared to a vaccination scam.
Edited on 28-10-2021 20:59
28-10-2021 22:23
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2621)
Xadoman wrote:
I am sure most of you would agree that the whole covid virus pandemic is a scam.

Agreed.

Xadoman wrote:
They want us to believe that this virus is very dangerous but it kills only around 2 million people ( by their number, which is also a made up number) out of 8 billion per year. It means that only 1 person dies out of 4000 per year. I may suck at math but at that rate the virus would need 4000 years to kill off 8 billion people. Does not seem a real pandemic for me.

Yup, even by THEIR made-up numbers, it's nowhere near a pandemic. Technically, this virus (in and of itself) doesn't even kill at all.

Xadoman wrote:
So the big pharma pushes hard the vaccine to end the scamdemic.

... and those of us who know better, and who have followed along as the goalposts have constantly been shifted over the last two years now, know full well that this "pandemic" is never actually going to end until people start demanding for it to end. It is not possible for a citizenry to comply their way out of tyranny.

Xadoman wrote:
They want to protect us from the pandemic which is as we already know a scam.

Big Pharma doesn't want to protect us from anything. Big Pharma doesn't care one single iota about our well-being. Big Pharma primarily wants money, power/influence, and "customers for life". They love this scamdemic.

Xadoman wrote:
So without reasoning it is already clear that the vaccine is also a scam.

I wouldn't say a scam, but it is definitely fishy how bad the government wants to force it into our bodies... I suspect that this desire to assault people with needles is connected to the desire to implement a widespread "COVID Pass" (vaccine passport) system for control and tracking purposes. I have other suspicions which are more down the line, but the most immediate one is implementing the "COVID Pass" system, and that will be much easier to do with much higher inoculation rates.

Xadoman wrote:
It also turns out that many people are suffering horrible side effect from this scam. This kind of scam is not cool I must say.

It does seem that quite a few people are suffering side effects beyond just a sore arm or a slight allergic reaction from this jab. I find the VAERS data to be significant because, if you were to chart out that data (whether it be deaths or other adverse events), you would see a fairly flat line for all other years prior to this one and you'd see a huge upward spike for 2021 (and there's still a couple months to go yet).

Xadoman wrote:
Nowadays we have reached to a point where babies are being injected with multiple shots right after the birth. We have been lied so much that even a rational mind goes along with such stupidness to inject some kind of foreign matter into the body of a small baby.

My personal position on the matter at this time is "the less jabs the better", and I don't see much of a reason to get most of the jabs that are available nowadays, since many of those diseases (such as chickenpox or flu) are not particularly deadly to naturally contract.
Page 10 of 10<<<8910

Join the debate covid vaccine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Defeat Corona Virus COVID With The Help Of God & Religions By Unlock Sacred Scriptures030-11-2021 15:07
This book will help the world defeat the corona virus COVID228-11-2021 05:25
The Natural Foods That Easily Destroy Corona Virus COVID Are The Hot Spicy, Bitter523-11-2021 11:27
How To Defeat The Stupid Corona Virus COVID Controllers Via Various Strategies022-11-2021 09:45
People Must Start New Project To Share Solutions To End The COVID Event, Blaming Do Not Help221-11-2021 04:49
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact