▼ Content

covid vaccine

Page 9 of 11<<<7891011>
19-10-2021 20:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Per Biden's executive order, ability to contract with the government is now dependent upon being fully vaccinated. It doesn't matter if one won't even be in contact with any people, being unvaccinated is "unclean" and "unholy" and is displeasing to Godvernment. There will be no aiding and abetting ... or even bargaining with terrorists who put the public at risk.

November 22 is the date. Proof of vaccination must be filed or Godvernment files for divorce.

The thumbscrews on our liberties just took another half-turn.

Wonder if Biden has the power to attach his vaccine agenda to tax refunds?

This and the following answers are based on the Constitution, which is ignored by the Democrats and The Oligarchy.

No.
HarveyH55 wrote:
I remember that ObamaCare was attached, and those without insurance got to pay for it anyway at tax time.

Obamacare is unconstitutional as well.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Certainly, he has the power to give a tax credit, or a tax penalty, based on compliance.

No.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Doing both, would be a great motivator, since people want to pay the least tax, and get the larges return.

How cheap is YOUR liberty?
HarveyH55 wrote:
Specially, if they had been planning on what they were going to pay, or depending on how much they got back. A thousand dollars either way, would make a huge difference to many. Getting jabbed for 'free', would be less stressful, and it's basically 'safe', right?

Only a thousand bucks, eh? I hold liberty and the Constitution quite a bit higher than that!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-10-2021 20:02
(21588)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Per Biden's executive order, ability to contract with the government is now dependent upon being fully vaccinated. It doesn't matter if one won't even be in contact with any people, being unvaccinated is "unclean" and "unholy" and is displeasing to Godvernment. There will be no aiding and abetting ... or even bargaining with terrorists who put the public at risk.

November 22 is the date. Proof of vaccination must be filed or Godvernment files for divorce.

Indeed they did, and what's down the line is even more troublesome.

The installed Biden Regime keeps making threats that private businesses with 100+ employees must require COVID vaccination. A number of those businesses have already voluntarily gone ahead with the requirement even though no OSHA rule has been written and filed into the federal register as of yet (which is what is holding back the flood of lawsuits which are going to be filed against this unconstitutional mandate if/when it "hits the books").

If the Biden Regime can get away with doing that (or at least have enough lefty companies require it anyway even though no OSHA rule has been written and filed), it should be quite obvious to any free thinking mind what the next major step is going to be with regard to this. That step is going to be a requirement that ALL CUSTOMERS OF THOSE BUSINESSES must be "fully vaccinated". IOW, you won't be able to shop at any sort of Walmart, or patron any sort of larger company, unless you are "fully vaccinated". Another possible additional step is the Godvernment reducing the arbitrarily chosen employee number from '100+ employees' down to '50+' employees, and etc., and applying the same standard to any customers of those businesses.

--- We are also seeing the "vaccine passport" system being tested out in Australia. Once all of the major bugs get worked out there, that system will definitely be coming over here in short order. Of course, it will begin in a localized manner in large cities such as NYC and LA, but it will spread over time if not stopped at the outset.

This is full blown tyranny, and we cannot comply our way out of it.

And people aren't. There are general strikes popping out all over. They are putting such business out of business.

The government won't stop there either. They will require more and more on these businesses until it is no longer possible to conduct business.

Compliance is not an option.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-10-2021 21:38
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The installed Biden Regime keeps making threats that private businesses with 100+ employees must require COVID vaccination. A number of those businesses have already voluntarily gone ahead with the requirement even though no OSHA rule has been written and filed into the federal register as of yet (which is what is holding back the flood of lawsuits which are going to be filed against this unconstitutional mandate if/when it "hits the books").

If the Biden Regime can get away with doing that (or at least have enough lefty companies require it anyway even though no OSHA rule has been written and filed), it should be quite obvious to any free thinking mind what the next major step is going to be with regard to this. That step is going to be a requirement that ALL CUSTOMERS OF THOSE BUSINESSES must be "fully vaccinated". IOW, you won't be able to shop at any sort of Walmart, or patron any sort of larger company, unless you are "fully vaccinated". Another possible additional step is the Godvernment reducing the arbitrarily chosen employee number from '100+ employees' down to '50+' employees, and etc., and applying the same standard to any customers of those businesses.

--- We are also seeing the "vaccine passport" system being tested out in Australia. Once all of the major bugs get worked out there, that system will definitely be coming over here in short order. Of course, it will begin in a localized manner in large cities such as NYC and LA, but it will spread over time if not stopped at the outset.

And people aren't. There are general strikes popping out all over. They are putting such business out of business.

The government won't stop there either. They will require more and more on these businesses until it is no longer possible to conduct business.

If I recall correctly, I think that yesterday was the "special day" in Washington regarding King Inslee's royal decree about state workers being mandated to get the COVID jab? How's that playing out so far around your area? I watched a video of a Washington State trooper who quit after 22 years due to the jab mandate and he very appropriately ended his sign off by saying that Jay Inslee can kiss his ass.

I suppose that a sizable group of workers (most likely workers who were good at their jobs and were quite productive) decided to quit or get fired rather than get jabbed. That obviously leaves a gaping hole in the workforce of numerous sectors. Regarding the police sector, that means crime will become more rampant than it has already become.

Even in the Madison WI area, while it's not near as commie as Olympia WA (yet!), I can still see the effects of the commie liberal policies that have been implemented in the city (and/or the county). For the first time that I can ever recall, there has now been a "tent city" set up in one of the Madison parks along the main drag, where there are at least 30 tents set up and homeless people camping out. This has been going on for numerous months now.
Edited on 19-10-2021 21:41
19-10-2021 21:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14394)
gfm7175 wrote:Indeed they did, and what's down the line is even more troublesome.

The installed Biden Regime keeps making threats that private businesses with 100+ employees must require COVID vaccination.

... and that's not all.

The word "fully" is included, i.e. "fully vaccinated," leaving the government to continually adjust/shift the definition. Did you get the latest booster? Did you get all the latest mandated vaccinations for all the Godvernment-identified variants? If so, show me your validated PoV (Proof of Vaccination) card.

HarveyH55 wrote:Wonder if Biden has the power to attach his vaccine agenda to tax refunds?

At a minimum, the IRS can claim that there is a "problem" with your refund and that you need to physically claim your refund by showing your ID at an approved "pickup center" ... into which you can only enter if you have your validated PoV.

Into the Night wrote:The government won't stop there either. They will require more and more on these businesses until it is no longer possible to conduct business.

The objective with the COVID vaccination is the same as it was with Obamacare, i.e. for the Godvernment to be the only source ... except instead of the Godvernment being the single source of healthcare (and putting all private healthcare companies out of business) the objective of the PoV compliance is to make the Godvernment the sole source of employment. If you want a job (or if you want to run a business) then you must obey the boss, i.e. Godvernment, Once all private businesses are out of business and the only remaining businesses are those supporting the Godvernment, the Godvernment will have the power to deny anyone employment it wishes. Similarly, the Godvernment will have the power to turn off any sector of the free market it finds displeasing.

* * * * U P D A T E * * * *

In order to more fully persecute employees who resist/fight the vaccination mandate on legal grounds, the Godvernment is declaring that any person who travels to some location that is not his/her normal work location becomes a "visitor" who is not to be allowed to enter without PoV. Godvernment agencies have multiple offices where one must go for meetings, collaboration and work in general. One will be quickly fired for dereliction of duty, long before one has any sort of chance to mount any sort of legal battle.
Attached image:

19-10-2021 22:34
(21588)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

If I recall correctly, I think that yesterday was the "special day" in Washington regarding King Inslee's royal decree about state workers being mandated to get the COVID jab? How's that playing out so far around your area? I watched a video of a Washington State trooper who quit after 22 years due to the jab mandate and he very appropriately ended his sign off by saying that Jay Inslee can kiss his ass.

The few remaining Seattle cops have pretty much done the same thing too. They've been draping "Don't Tread on Me" flags on their cruisers. Quite a few State workers are walking out. Cities workers are quitting as well.
gfm7175 wrote:
I suppose that a sizable group of workers (most likely workers who were good at their jobs and were quite productive) decided to quit or get fired rather than get jabbed. That obviously leaves a gaping hole in the workforce of numerous sectors. Regarding the police sector, that means crime will become more rampant than it has already become.

Yup. Already happening.
gfm7175 wrote:
Even in the Madison WI area, while it's not near as commie as Olympia WA (yet!), I can still see the effects of the commie liberal policies that have been implemented in the city (and/or the county). For the first time that I can ever recall, there has now been a "tent city" set up in one of the Madison parks along the main drag, where there are at least 30 tents set up and homeless people camping out. This has been going on for numerous months now.

In Olympia, there is a walking trail around Capital lake. It is completely unusable now, as most of the trail is homeless camps now. Not just a tent or two, but camps that have practically mansions for tents...and many of them.

The Parrot Killer

19-10-2021 22:36
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Indeed they did, and what's down the line is even more troublesome.

The installed Biden Regime keeps making threats that private businesses with 100+ employees must require COVID vaccination.

... and that's not all.

The word "fully" is included, i.e. "fully vaccinated," leaving the government to continually adjust/shift the definition. Did you get the latest booster? Did you get all the latest mandated vaccinations for all the Godvernment-identified variants? If so, show me your validated PoV (Proof of Vaccination) card.

HarveyH55 wrote:Wonder if Biden has the power to attach his vaccine agenda to tax refunds?

At a minimum, the IRS can claim that there is a "problem" with your refund and that you need to physically claim your refund by showing your ID at an approved "pickup center" ... into which you can only enter if you have your validated PoV.

Into the Night wrote:The government won't stop there either. They will require more and more on these businesses until it is no longer possible to conduct business.

The objective with the COVID vaccination is the same as it was with Obamacare, i.e. for the Godvernment to be the only source ... except instead of the Godvernment being the single source of healthcare (and putting all private healthcare companies out of business) the objective of the PoV compliance is to make the Godvernment the sole source of employment. If you want a job (or if you want to run a business) then you must obey the boss, i.e. Godvernment, Once all private businesses are out of business and the only remaining businesses are those supporting the Godvernment, the Godvernment will have the power to deny anyone employment it wishes. Similarly, the Godvernment will have the power to turn off any sector of the free market it finds displeasing.

* * * * U P D A T E * * * *

In order to more fully persecute employees who resist/fight the vaccination mandate on legal grounds, the Godvernment is declaring that any person who travels to some location that is not his/her normal work location becomes a "visitor" who is not to be allowed to enter without PoV. Godvernment agencies have multiple offices where one must go for meetings, collaboration and work in general. One will be quickly fired for dereliction of duty, long before one has any sort of chance to mount any sort of legal battle.

What legal battle?? To go to court, you have to be vaccinated!

The Parrot Killer

20-10-2021 06:52
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Wonder if Biden has the power to attach his vaccine agenda to tax refunds? I remember that ObamaCare was attached, and those without insurance got to pay for it anyway at tax time. Certainly, he has the power to give a tax credit, or a tax penalty, based on compliance. Doing both, would be a great motivator, since people want to pay the least tax, and get the larges return. Specially, if they had been planning on what they were going to pay, or depending on how much they got back. A thousand dollars either way, would make a huge difference to many. Getting jabbed for 'free', would be less stressful, and it's basically 'safe', right?

Believe me, it's already crossed my mind that the Godvernment might very well put their fingers into people's social security, medicare/medicaid, retirement funds, insurance policies, etc. etc. and make declarations that unvaccinated heathens cannot have any of those things.

I've already been considering social security to be a tax (IOW, I won't see a penny from it), but now since I refuse to get jabbed, I REALLY don't expect to see anything from it.

A tyrannical government knows no bounds, and cannot be complied away from existence.

I don't think Joe will mess with government 'benefits', since that would have a negative effect on his 'live' voters. He needs to keep them happy. Consider that there as never been even a hint of requiring vaccination for food stamps, welfare, free ObamaCare, or any 'free stuff'. Would have been any easy 50-60 million vaccinations, for the most hesitant. Then there are all their kids...

The vaccine mandates target Republicans, real Americans. He doesn't care about the virus hoax, just converting, and punishing his opposition. The pulled of the theft of the century in 2020, but no guaranty they can keep pulling the same crap.
20-10-2021 17:28
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Believe me, it's already crossed my mind that the Godvernment might very well put their fingers into people's social security, medicare/medicaid, retirement funds, insurance policies, etc. etc. and make declarations that unvaccinated heathens cannot have any of those things.

I've already been considering social security to be a tax (IOW, I won't see a penny from it), but now since I refuse to get jabbed, I REALLY don't expect to see anything from it.

A tyrannical government knows no bounds, and cannot be complied away from existence.

I don't think Joe will mess with government 'benefits', since that would have a negative effect on his 'live' voters. He needs to keep them happy.

I take a different view on this.

I don't think that "keep[ing] [his 'live' voters] happy" matters in the slightest. Why is this? Joe Biden is merely a dementia-ridden puppet of Obama and his cronies, and Joe is the "fall guy" for the current and future negative effects of this Satanic regime. It is pre-planned that Biden will only be a one-term usurping occupant, so it doesn't matter in the slightest what his popularity is with anyone (even liberals). Additionally, this Satanic regime doesn't need anyone's vote, especially if any large city is involved in the particular "election", since they have put together, by Joe's own admission, "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." This would technically be much more-so election fraud rather than voter fraud, but the message being conveyed is still crystal clear.

Thus, Joe doesn't need to keep anyone happy, and neither does the Satanic regime who controls his strings. This regime is quite literally under the mindset of cramming through as much of their New World Order agenda as humanly possible before January 4th, 2023 rolls around, as it is my current speculation that the Satanic regime doesn't plan on retaining control over the House of Representatives come 2023.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Consider that there as never been even a hint of requiring vaccination for food stamps, welfare, free ObamaCare, or any 'free stuff'. Would have been any easy 50-60 million vaccinations, for the most hesitant. Then there are all their kids...

... YET. With regard to a tyrannical regime, I don't consider ANYTHING to be "off the table". This sort of stuff is all about social conditioning and timing, and the conditioning/timing isn't there... YET. Atm, the focus has mostly moved beyond mask mandates, is currently mostly focused on pushing COVID jab mandates, and is beginning to move into pushing for COVID passport implementation (after the social conditioning of "your innate immune system isn't sufficient", "vaccinations will keep you safe", "vaccinations are necessary to defeat COVID", and "unvaccinated people are the cause of all of your problems" is completed). Such COVID passport implementation here in the States (at least on a more widespread level) will still take some time yet, since the Australia testing of it needs to be completed first, and more social conditioning needs to be done.

HarveyH55 wrote:
The vaccine mandates target Republicans, real Americans. He doesn't care about the virus hoax, just converting, and punishing his opposition. The pulled of the theft of the century in 2020, but no guaranty they can keep pulling the same crap.

The regime is sorting out the "compliant" from the "non-compliant".
20-10-2021 19:28
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Wonder if Biden has the power to attach his vaccine agenda to tax refunds? I remember that ObamaCare was attached, and those without insurance got to pay for it anyway at tax time. Certainly, he has the power to give a tax credit, or a tax penalty, based on compliance. Doing both, would be a great motivator, since people want to pay the least tax, and get the larges return. Specially, if they had been planning on what they were going to pay, or depending on how much they got back. A thousand dollars either way, would make a huge difference to many. Getting jabbed for 'free', would be less stressful, and it's basically 'safe', right?

I don't think Joe will mess with government 'benefits', since that would have a negative effect on his 'live' voters. He needs to keep them happy.

What voters? Biden was installed, not elected.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Consider that there as never been even a hint of requiring vaccination for food stamps, welfare, free ObamaCare, or any 'free stuff'. Would have been any easy 50-60 million vaccinations, for the most hesitant. Then there are all their kids...

...wait for it...
HarveyH55 wrote:
The vaccine mandates target Republicans, real Americans. He doesn't care about the virus hoax, just converting, and punishing his opposition.

Bingo.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The pulled of the theft of the century in 2020, but no guaranty they can keep pulling the same crap.

That depends on how soon war breaks out.

The Parrot Killer

20-10-2021 19:37
(3314)
... to expand a bit upon my current speculation, as I noted above, I think that the main explanation for it, if my speculation is correct, will be that it is "typical" for the "opposing party" to "perform better" in midterm elections. This allowance of Republicans to "win a bit", without handing over any meaningful control to them, also allows for the subsequent pushing of the narrative: "SEE! Elections ARE authentic!", in which the cheaters hope will quell the ever increasingly popular belief that 2020 was stolen from Trump.

This is PURE speculation on my part, but this is what I am thinking atm: Democrats will ram through whatever New World Order bullshit they can feasibly get rammed through before January 4th 2023, then they will "embrace the long game" for the next couple of years. Then, they will steal the November 2024 elections just as they did in 2020, and once 2025 rolls around ... I don't even want to imagine what will happen from there...
20-10-2021 19:46
(21588)
gfm7175 wrote:
... to expand a bit upon my current speculation, as I noted above, I think that the main explanation for it, if my speculation is correct, will be that it is "typical" for the "opposing party" to "perform better" in midterm elections. This allowance of Republicans to "win a bit", without handing over any meaningful control to them, also allows for the subsequent pushing of the narrative: "SEE! Elections ARE authentic!", in which the cheaters hope will quell the ever increasingly popular belief that 2020 was stolen from Trump.

This is PURE speculation on my part, but this is what I am thinking atm: Democrats will ram through whatever New World Order bullshit they can feasibly get rammed through before January 4th 2023, then they will "embrace the long game" for the next couple of years. Then, they will steal the November 2024 elections just as they did in 2020, and once 2025 rolls around ... I don't even want to imagine what will happen from there...

War has already started in the form of local skirmishes.
* The continuing looting and pillaging.
* The lawlessness in the cities.
* The breakdown of the rule of law at all levels.
* General strike breaking out everywhere.

Do you really think people are going to tolerate much more New World Order bullshit rammed through before 2023?

The Parrot Killer

20-10-2021 20:03
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

War has already started in the form of local skirmishes.
* The continuing looting and pillaging.
* The lawlessness in the cities.
* The breakdown of the rule of law at all levels.
* General strike breaking out everywhere.

Do you really think people are going to tolerate much more New World Order bullshit rammed through before 2023?

I know that I won't. I can't even tolerate it right now.
21-10-2021 03:32
(5196)
I'd don't think the covid scam will last much longer. Covid, is just a cold virus, which a lot of people will be familiar with this winter, vaccinated, or not... This, will of course expose just how useless the vaccines really are. I also think boosters, and further 'updated' vaccines won't be an easy sell. There were a lot of people who had a bad time, after their second shot. Have had three co-workers call in for 3-5 days, after theirs. Suspect the boosters are going to be rough for many, if not deadly. You can play it off in the media, only so much. Personal experience, family, friends, neighbors... When bad things happen at home, and the media just 'laughs' it off, sort of pisses people off. Most people are getting tired of being lied too, strung along.
21-10-2021 05:49
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I'd don't think the covid scam will last much longer.

They will make it last as long as they can to punish conservatives.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Covid, is just a cold virus,

No. Covid19 is from the Covid/SARS series of viruses, not the rhinovirus series. Though they are not influenza series either, the CDC has referred to other Covid/SARS viruses as 'flu'.
HarveyH55 wrote:
which a lot of people will be familiar with this winter, vaccinated, or not...

Meaning?
HarveyH55 wrote:
This, will of course expose just how useless the vaccines really are.

If one wants to get vaccinated, fine. Mandating vaccines only shows you don't think your own works (paradox V).
HarveyH55 wrote:
I also think boosters, and further 'updated' vaccines won't be an easy sell.

That's obvious already.
HarveyH55 wrote:
There were a lot of people who had a bad time, after their second shot. Have had three co-workers call in for 3-5 days, after theirs. Suspect the boosters are going to be rough for many, if not deadly. You can play it off in the media, only so much. Personal experience, family, friends, neighbors... When bad things happen at home, and the media just 'laughs' it off, sort of pisses people off. Most people are getting tired of being lied too, strung along.

That's true.

The Parrot Killer

21-10-2021 16:31
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
There were a lot of people who had a bad time, after their second shot. Have had three co-workers call in for 3-5 days, after theirs. Suspect the boosters are going to be rough for many, if not deadly. You can play it off in the media, only so much. Personal experience, family, friends, neighbors... When bad things happen at home, and the media just 'laughs' it off, sort of pisses people off. Most people are getting tired of being lied too, strung along.

I've read through numerous people's accounts of how they've had otherwise healthy family members who have gotten the jab and then very quickly developed various cancers, heart inflammation, stroke, gotten sick with COVID, died, etc... It seems like the jab at the very least had something to do with those issues with those people.

My personal experience so far is that all of my family members who have gotten jabbed have not had any sort of issues with it at all.

I suspect that the whole "booster" experience will not be pleasant for a number of people. I just have that feeling. Maybe I'll finally know somebody who has some sort of adverse reaction to the jab. We'll see. Especially if they were to "mix and match jabs" as the CDC is recommending.

So far I only know a handful of people who have even gotten COVID, and only one case was anything beyond the "loss of taste, slight cough, some sniffles" symptoms, but he is asthmatic, overweight, and has depression issues at the very least.
Edited on 21-10-2021 16:55
21-10-2021 20:23
(21588)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I've read through numerous people's accounts of how they've had otherwise healthy family members who have gotten the jab and then very quickly developed various cancers, heart inflammation, stroke, gotten sick with COVID, died, etc... It seems like the jab at the very least had something to do with those issues with those people.

My personal experience so far is that all of my family members who have gotten jabbed have not had any sort of issues with it at all.

This does something.
It falsifies the theory that the jab causes cancer, heart inflammation, stroke, sickness, or death.

All you need is one exception.

gfm7175 wrote:
I suspect that the whole "booster" experience will not be pleasant for a number of people. I just have that feeling. Maybe I'll finally know somebody who has some sort of adverse reaction to the jab. We'll see. Especially if they were to "mix and match jabs" as the CDC is recommending.

Never a good idea to carelessly mix medicines.
gfm7175 wrote:
So far I only know a handful of people who have even gotten COVID, and only one case was anything beyond the "loss of taste, slight cough, some sniffles" symptoms, but he is asthmatic, overweight, and has depression issues at the very least.

So he suffered because of asthma, obesity, and depression. These each can turn lethal under the effects of almost any respiratory virus.

This said, the vaccination can and does cause allergic reactions in some people, just as many vaccinations do. There are a few rare cases where a vaccination actually causes the disease the vaccination is trying to prevent. Those people have immune systems that simply don't recognize the weakened virus as a threat. This is how some people got polio from the polio vaccine (I personally know of one that got polio this way). The covid19 vaccines are not weakened viruses. They use a different mechanism, known as mRNA. This consists of using genetic pieces of the virus (not the virus itself). These pieces are enough in this case to teach your body how to produce the T cells necessary to fight off the actual virus. It is not possible to get covid19 from the covid19 vaccination.

The 2nd shot of the Pfizer vaccine causes some symptoms because the body now recognizes the threat from the 1st one. In other words, it has already learned, so it responds as if it were an actual threat. This 2nd shot helps to reinforce the learning process.

Actual infection with covid19 will produce the same learning process, but it takes time for that to happen (about a week or two). Until then, you body doesn't have much defense against the virus, other than the tank-like white blood cells, that destroy groups of cells (including some healthy ones), causing things like sore throats, fever, etc.

The antibodies are manufactured from the T cells. It takes time to create them, but once there, they will mount a precise surgical attack on the virus itself and any cell infected by it. The symptoms start to recede at this point.

The antibodies dissipate, slowly being eaten by white blood cells, whether they contain an attached virus or not. The T cells survive, continuing the memory to make more antibodies as needed on demand. With these, the defense mechanism can mount a surgical attack more quickly, before damage from the white blood cells attacking the virus becomes very apparent. You might get a sniffle or two, or a slightly raspy throat, but the symptoms are far less acute.

Covid19, like all viruses from the covid/SARS series, attack not only the throat lining, but also can attack lung tissue. It's not enough to be lethal itself, since the defense mechanisms will kick in pretty quickly. It can induce pneumonia though. This is an opportunistic bacteriological infection that can gain a foothold on damaged lung tissue, and spread through the lungs rapidly. It can be treated like most any anti-bacteriological infection, but you got to get it early and aggressively. Your options start dropping off rapidly after that.

The T cells survive. They will be with your for the rest of your life.

Covid19 itself doesn't kill. It's the pneumonia that it can induce that kills. Watch for it and treat it aggressively if it shows.

No mask will stop any virus, including covid19. They do not stop the virus from being expelled by an infected person either.

Mask mandates especially stupid. Demanding that someone wear a mask is only admitting that your own doesn't work. Demanding that someone wear a mask because it stops them from expelling the virus is only admitting that you are infected, and that is why you are wearing a mask.

I call this paradox M.

Vaccine mandates have a similar paradox. Demanding that someone get vaccinated is only admitting that your own vaccination doesn't work.

I call this paradox V.

If you want the vaccination, fine. Mandating them is ridiculous.
If you want to wear a mask, fine. Mandating them is ridiculous.

I consider the masks essentially 'good luck' or "I'm better than you" talismans. That's all they are really good for when it comes to viruses. Wearing them is really only showing that you are willing to comply like sheep to a tyrannical government, or hypochondria based on illiteracy, or both.

Mandates like this are tyranny. Make no mistake about it.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 21-10-2021 20:55
21-10-2021 22:55
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
The covid19 virus is hoax. They have never isolated the virus. The guy who supposedly "isolated" the virus ( dr Trollstein or smth) was about 10 thousand km-s away from the Wuhan but somehow he was able to put up a PCR test for detecting the new virus( he used social media gossip about a supposedly new Sars like virus) which WHO accepted in a heartbeat without questioning anything.
Do not you see how ridiculous this all is? A couple of mouth clicks to put up a test for a "new virus" being almost at the opposite side of the world hearing some kind of social media gossip.
The whole thing is a pyramid scheme to pump money into the medical establishment . Unfortunately those jabs have awful side effects caused by forming blood clots.
Edited on 21-10-2021 22:59
22-10-2021 16:02
(14394)

The "pro-panic" forces are not aiding in any resistance. Instead, they are building momentum for the idea of developing databases to track which vaccinations each person has, which boosters each has received, which variants one has contracted, when one is scheduled to receive any outstanding mandatory jabs that he has thus far been unable to get, to track where one goes so as to be able to quickly assess where one has physically been and with whom one has been in contact, etc... I saw a few examples of such databases submitted as candidates in a "competition." I just couldn't find it in me to vote for any of them. That some of our best minds are being devoted to supporting such efforts is depressing.

I wouldn't be surprised if an executive order mandating epidermal-embedded GPS receiver chips is already being drafted.

22-10-2021 17:00
(3314)
No jab??!! --- LEPER COLONY FOR YOU!!!!!
One jab??!! --- LEPER COLONY FOR YOU!!!!!
Two jabs??!! --- Fine until booster comes out, then LEPER COLONY FOR YOU!!!!!
Three jabs??!! --- You are fully compliant!!! (for now, until deemed otherwise)

No COVID passport (regardless of jab status)??!! --- LEPER COLONY FOR YOU!!!!!
No microchip implant??!! --- LEPER COLONY FOR YOU!!!!!

(Eventually, if the Christian Bible is true, specifically the prophetic book of Revelation)
No "666" "Name of the Beast" mark on your right hand or forehead??!! --- LEPER COLONY FOR YOU!!!!! (no buying/selling)

From what I've seen developing this year with regard to COVID jab mandates and COVID passport systems (such as "COVIDPass"), this Revelation 13 account about not being able to buy/sell without the "mark of the beast" is not at all far fetched. In fact, it appears to be the current trajectory of where the Earthly government system is headed.
22-10-2021 19:04
(14394)

gfm7175 wrote:(Eventually, if the Christian Bible is true, specifically the prophetic book of Revelation)
No "666" "Name of the Beast" mark on your right hand or forehead??!! --- LEPER COLONY FOR YOU!!!!! (no buying/selling)

Attached image:

22-10-2021 19:14
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:(Eventually, if the Christian Bible is true, specifically the prophetic book of Revelation)

[666 graphic]

Beautiful, once again. Right in line with your past work.

EDIT: While we're on this '666' topic, I'd like to submit another entry in a similar vein:

6uild 6ack 6etter
Edited on 22-10-2021 19:16
22-10-2021 19:56
(14394)
gfm7175 wrote:EDIT: While we're on this '666' topic, I'd like to submit another entry in a similar vein:

6uild 6ack 6etter

Agreed.

Attached image:

22-10-2021 21:30
(5196)
The FDA just approved mixing boosters, and expanded who can get them. Why would it matter which vaccine you get for your booster? The first two shots should have evacuated the body, within a week or two. 6-8 months later, it shouldn't make any difference, which vaccine was used to create your antibodies, initially. First shot, second shot, shouldn't have mattered either. Did the FDA just admit, that the mRNA vaccines stay in the body for a long time? Or that they really have no fukking idea. Why did it take so long to make the decision? They gave approval for the elderly and high-risk, a couple months ago. Why drag their heels, there is a surplus of vaccine, even for infants and toddlers. Joe will need to threaten jail time, or have the National Guard insist, at gunpoint, to get the rest of the adults, that refuse to submit their arm.
23-10-2021 00:40
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The FDA just approved mixing boosters, and expanded who can get them. Why would it matter which vaccine you get for your booster? The first two shots should have evacuated the body, within a week or two. 6-8 months later, it shouldn't make any difference, which vaccine was used to create your antibodies, initially. First shot, second shot, shouldn't have mattered either. Did the FDA just admit, that the mRNA vaccines stay in the body for a long time? Or that they really have no fukking idea. Why did it take so long to make the decision? They gave approval for the elderly and high-risk, a couple months ago. Why drag their heels, there is a surplus of vaccine, even for infants and toddlers. Joe will need to threaten jail time, or have the National Guard insist, at gunpoint, to get the rest of the adults, that refuse to submit their arm.

Sicking the National Guard on our own citizens will only make the National Guard split.
If Biden's Handlers want to start a war over this, they are hopelessly outnumbered.

The Parrot Killer

23-10-2021 19:00
(5196)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Sicking the National Guard on our own citizens will only make the National Guard split.
If Biden's Handlers want to start a war over this, they are hopelessly outnumbered.

The splitters are being discharged for the vaccine mandate. Only the Joe-loyal will remain. Most, will figure since they were 'forced' to get vaccinated, everyone one else should be similarly humiliated, even at gunpoint. They had to get the shot, they obviously survived, so it's not like they are actually hurting anyone, who doesn't start trouble...
23-10-2021 22:23
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

The splitters are being discharged for the vaccine mandate. Only the Joe-loyal will remain. Most, will figure since they were 'forced' to get vaccinated, everyone one else should be similarly humiliated, even at gunpoint. They had to get the shot, they obviously survived, so it's not like they are actually hurting anyone, who doesn't start trouble...

The splitters will simply fight against the Joe-loyal along with the citizens.
Joe-loyal will be hopelessly outnumbered.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 23-10-2021 22:25
23-10-2021 23:39
(14394)
gfm7175 wrote:EDIT: While we're on this '666' topic, I'd like to submit another entry in a similar vein: 6uild 6ack 6etter

Agreed:

Attached image:

24-10-2021 02:24
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:EDIT: While we're on this '666' topic, I'd like to submit another entry in a similar vein: 6uild 6ack 6etter

Agreed:

You truly ARE brilliant!
24-10-2021 03:52
(5196)
If the vaccines work great, why is it so critical to vaccinate every man,woman, and child in America? At best, they might provide some protection, for those that really need it, but they don't stop infection or spread. America has about 330 million people, but there are almost 8 billion people on the planet. Most countries have covid cases. There can be no 'victory', without containment. Long as people travel, there is still a pathway to spread the virus. Any vaccine evasive strains produce in other countries, will likely find their way here.
24-10-2021 07:09
(14394)
gfm7175 wrote:You truly ARE brilliant!

Thank you. It might not be obvious at first glance but that bit of Climate reuse is both preservative-free and Harvey-friendly (400K). I have become more mindful of posters' dietary requirements and now I work within strict specification guidelines.

It's how I roll.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-10-2021 08:27
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
"At best, they might provide some protection, for those that really need it"

A fairy tale . There is no way to back up this assumption. You would have to clone people to control this idea.
Edited on 24-10-2021 08:27
24-10-2021 21:07
(5196)
Xadoman wrote:
"At best, they might provide some protection, for those that really need it"

A fairy tale . There is no way to back up this assumption. You would have to clone people to control this idea.

Historically, there is a higher survival rate, among the vaccinated. Vaccines don't prevent infection. Vaccines don't prevent spreading the virus. Vaccines just prepare the immune system to deal with a specific infection. No one really knows if it will matter much, until they actually get infected.

I took over 12 months, for just 10% of America's population to test positive. Likely as many didn't bother getting 'nose-raped', to confirm that they were sick, with cold symptoms. It was fairly obvious, so why submit to the humiliation... Very low probability of even getting infected, to find out if the vaccine works or not. The entire focus of the pandemic, has been to protect the elderly, and those medically fukked-beyond-repair, which is only a small segment of the population. This the same group that tend to wind up in the ICU for a wide variety of reasons, and any sort of infection.

Even clones aren't perfect copies. Most have a much shorter lifespan, than the original. A lot more recessive genes expressed. At best, covid is a minor contributing factor, or complication, to much more serious, pre-existing health issues.
24-10-2021 23:49
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Historically, there is a higher survival rate, among the vaccinated.

You belive what big pharma tells you? Why should a rational person belive that injecting aluminium, mercury, kidney cells of apes , cows and aborted fetuses is good for you? Vaccines make you sick. The whole vaccine industry is a scam. We are going to have an additional 3000 deaths this year ( hint - a year of mass vaccination) compared to previous year. In 2020 there were overall 15600 deaths, this year there will be around 18500 deaths. The mainstream media however preaches how good the vaccines work and that people lives are being saved. I may suck at math but even I understand that additional 3000 deaths is not saving lives but killing people.
Edited on 24-10-2021 23:50
25-10-2021 00:52
(5196)
Xadoman wrote:
Historically, there is a higher survival rate, among the vaccinated.

You belive what big pharma tells you? Why should a rational person belive that injecting aluminium, mercury, kidney cells of apes , cows and aborted fetuses is good for you? Vaccines make you sick. The whole vaccine industry is a scam. We are going to have an additional 3000 deaths this year ( hint - a year of mass vaccination) compared to previous year. In 2020 there were overall 15600 deaths, this year there will be around 18500 deaths. The mainstream media however preaches how good the vaccines work and that people lives are being saved. I may suck at math but even I understand that additional 3000 deaths is not saving lives but killing people.

Pretty sure most drugs do damage. A health body can repair a lot of that damage over time. Drug makers inject a lot of crap, just to see where most people can survive, and still repair the damage done. Oh, and to see if there is any potential therapeutic value... Most of the time, it looks like they haven't a clue, just seeing what happens.

The covid vaccines really suck. Since they only did the bare minimal studies to find a 'safe' dose. Far as I know, there hasn't been any long term studies, for multiple doses. They originally were shooting for a single dose vaccine, which is what Trump paid for. Just before getting emergency use approval, it became two shots were needed. Now, a booster is required, after 6-8 months. Three doses in a year. Late spring 2022, there will likely be another booster... Mostly, because a larger dose, is likely to provoke an aggressive immune response, far worse than just getting infected. Many wouldn't survive. The smaller, 'safe' dose, isn't enough to provoke a strong response, so the antibodies don't need to last very long. It's a mild cold after all...

The second dose has been rough for some people. Should be interesting to see how that third dose works out.
25-10-2021 02:44
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Harvey,
It's true that many of the covid deaths and serious illnesses are people that have comorbidities. Comorbidities are a fact of life. Many people have them and always will, unfortunately. People live years and decades with them and but for covid they would still be alive. It's kind of like Floyd. He had comorbidities and would still be alive but for the knee on his neck. You just can't blame comorbidities on the covid deaths. Comorbidities are ubiquitous.
25-10-2021 02:51
(14394)

HarveyH55 wrote:Pretty sure most drugs do damage.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. That's why it's the undead that are weak.

HarveyH55 wrote:The covid vaccines really suck.

I still believe that my vaccine came from the placebo batch.

HarveyH55 wrote: Far as I know, there hasn't been any long term studies, for multiple doses.

... and to avoid lawsuits and other problematic legal issues I'm certain that they distributed large quantities of what they knew were placebos so that nothing could possibly happen that would put them at risk or that could be attributed to the placebo.

They told the government "Hey, if you want it bad then you'll get it bad. Just tell us that you'll overlook any shoddy performance and we'll have cases of the stuff on their way to the public by lunchtime tomorrow."

You know that's how it went down. You know that only the Federal government can waive the Federal government's clinical testing requirements.

HarveyH55 wrote:The second dose has been rough for some people.

Not for me. Both were placebos. Aside from feeling the minor prick from the jab, there was no other effect whatsoever, in either the first or the second. My arm wasn't even sore thereafter.

HarveyH55 wrote: Should be interesting to see how that third dose works out.

They'll ask to see my shot card so they can read the batch number, look it up in the system and know to pull my "booster" from the placebo batch.

I'm not buying the claim that my "vaccinations" had any vaccination in them.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-10-2021 08:07
(5196)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
It's true that many of the covid deaths and serious illnesses are people that have comorbidities. Comorbidities are a fact of life. Many people have them and always will, unfortunately. People live years and decades with them and but for covid they would still be alive. It's kind of like Floyd. He had comorbidities and would still be alive but for the knee on his neck. You just can't blame commodities on the covid deaths. Comorbidities are ubiquitous.

Not true at all. People with comorbidities, are on meds that keep them from getting worse, or slow the progression. The damage already done, can't be corrected. Long as they take the pills, and carefully follow their doctor's instructions, they can live an almost 'normal' life. Most people can perfectly follow instructions, every day of their remaining life. Covid, wasn't part of the plan either. When in the ICU, it's very hard for the doctors to replicate the daily routine, presuming they know what it is for your case, and they have a current list of your daily medications. They have to sort through your meds, and the meds they need to give you for the covid, and everything else, make sure everything plays well together. It's covid, so they are relieved any liability, if you don't make it, so who cares. Besides, there are a dozen other people who could use your bed. Quality is important, when you have quantity willing to pay for a tube shoved down their throat.
25-10-2021 10:37
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Harvey, many of those old folks who end up in the ICU are going to be filled with too much poisonous medicines which eventually just end their life. Just google about remdesivir. It causes accute kidney failure. Around 25 % of people die who take remdesivir. They pump old people full of sedatives and other poisonous medicine which eventually just ends their breathing. Only around 10-15 % of people come out alive from the ventilator. Ventilator is almost a certain death sentence.
K.Mullis , a founder of the PCR test, has said, that finding something inside the body does not mean the person is sick because of this "something". He started to question the whole AIDS and HIV theory. He said that there is no evidence that said "particle" found with a PCR test makes a person sick with HIV which eventually leads to AIDS. When the PCR test for HIV came out, hundreds of thousands of otherwise healthy people started to test positive and they were placed on heavy chemo therapy which poisoned them to death within 3 years. The HIV scam was started. I remember how the mainstream media was all over the place with a "catastrophic situation" and how the virus will spread all over the population soon. I was around 15 years old, I had no computer and did not read the newspapers, but the TV was full of news about the HIV infection spreading all over the place. 25 years later the mainstream is almost silent about HIV and AIDS.
Hospitals are at the moment dangerous places for people who have not taken the jab because the medical staff is mostly pro vaxx and they get angry if you refuse their medicine. They could kill you with sedatives to make another example of the stupid antivaxxer who did not take the jab and died of covid.
25-10-2021 14:38
(21588)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
It's true that many of the covid deaths and serious illnesses are people that have comorbidities. Comorbidities are a fact of life.

No comorbidity is a fact of life. 'Morbid' means 'death'.
keepit wrote:
Many people have them and always will, unfortunately. People live years and decades with them and but for covid they would still be alive.

Since covid19 does not kill, no one has died of covid19. They have all died of 'comorbidities'.
keepit wrote:
It's kind of like Floyd. He had comorbidities and would still be alive but for the knee on his neck.

Floyd died of a drug overdose. No knee made any difference.
keepit wrote:
You just can't blame comorbidities on the covid deaths.

There are no covid deaths. This virus does not kill.
keepit wrote:
Comorbidities are ubiquitous.

Nah. Dying from falling off a ladder has no comorbidity. Dying from getting shot has no comorbidity. Dying from pneumonia has no comorbidity.

The Parrot Killer

25-10-2021 14:41
(21588)
Xadoman wrote:
Harvey, many of those old folks who end up in the ICU are going to be filled with too much poisonous medicines which eventually just end their life. Just google about remdesivir. It causes accute kidney failure. Around 25 % of people die who take remdesivir. They pump old people full of sedatives and other poisonous medicine which eventually just ends their breathing. Only around 10-15 % of people come out alive from the ventilator. Ventilator is almost a certain death sentence.
K.Mullis , a founder of the PCR test, has said, that finding something inside the body does not mean the person is sick because of this "something". He started to question the whole AIDS and HIV theory. He said that there is no evidence that said "particle" found with a PCR test makes a person sick with HIV which eventually leads to AIDS. When the PCR test for HIV came out, hundreds of thousands of otherwise healthy people started to test positive and they were placed on heavy chemo therapy which poisoned them to death within 3 years. The HIV scam was started. I remember how the mainstream media was all over the place with a "catastrophic situation" and how the virus will spread all over the population soon. I was around 15 years old, I had no computer and did not read the newspapers, but the TV was full of news about the HIV infection spreading all over the place. 25 years later the mainstream is almost silent about HIV and AIDS.
Hospitals are at the moment dangerous places for people who have not taken the jab because the medical staff is mostly pro vaxx and they get angry if you refuse their medicine. They could kill you with sedatives to make another example of the stupid antivaxxer who did not take the jab and died of covid.

Hospitals are closing because their staff is against mandated vaccination and they are leaving.

The Parrot Killer

Page 9 of 11<<<7891011>

Join the debate covid vaccine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact