Remember me
▼ Content

Covid

Covid07-02-2021 20:03
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Covid seems to be decreasing worldwide. It could be that herd immunity is arriving, what with so many people having already contracted it without knowing it, plus the beginning of vaccinations.

To the paranoid who think covid is an American scheme to rig the election - even china has put forth drastic measures to halt covid. Did they do that to rig the American election? Well maybe but i doubt it. It doesn't sound like china.
07-02-2021 20:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14395)
keepit wrote: Covid seems to be decreasing worldwide.

Of course ... Biden was inaugurated.

keepit wrote: It could be that herd immunity is arriving,

Nope. You can't develop immunity to a hoax. What you are seeing is the media now presenting the world with an optimistic glow beginning with Biden's inauguration.

keepit wrote: To the paranoid who think covid is an American scheme to rig the election

Not to rig the election ... to influence the election. No paranoia is required to keep one's eyes open.

keepit wrote: - even china has put forth drastic measures to halt covid.

It's easy for a deep state to "play along" with the hoax it is perpetrating and it comes with the added convenience that the government gets to decide when its manufactured crisis has been "solved" due to its "monumental effort."

keepit wrote: Did they do that to rig the American election?

Nope, not to rig the election, just to influence it. The election rigging was a completely separate effort.

The coronahoax was perpetrated to manipulate the public and to influence the election by getting the public to somehow blame Trump for the economy the deep state had destroyed. It was only one of the weapons in the singular focus to take down Trump.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-02-2021 21:16
joseph369
☆☆☆☆☆
(8)
The good part about the covid hoax is that it has supplanted the climate hoax as the greatest hoax in human history. We won't be hearing much about climate change anymore since the population can only deal with one hoax at a time.
07-02-2021 21:20
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
IBD,
It sounds like you think china wanted trump to be reelected?
07-02-2021 21:42
(14395)
keepit wrote:IBD, It sounds like you think china wanted trump to be reelected?

Just for laughs, tell me why it sounds that way to you.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-02-2021 21:54
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
It sounds like it based on your response to my post, specifically "it's easy for A deep state to play along".
Go chiefs.
07-02-2021 22:16
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
It sounds like it based on your response to my post, specifically "it's easy for A deep state to play along".
Go chiefs.

Are they calling Brady Chief Kickem Booty now?

Should be a good game.

p.s., got my first vaccination shot a week ago.
07-02-2021 22:36
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Agreed. It would be demoralizing for Mahomes if he couldn't beat brady with mahome's team being better, i think.
07-02-2021 23:23
(14395)
keepit wrote:It sounds like it based on your response to my post, specifically "it's easy for A deep state to play along".

There's no accounting for the strange workings of your mind. It might be broken.

08-02-2021 05:18
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
Agreed. It would be demoralizing for Mahomes if he couldn't beat brady with mahome's team being better, i think.

I don't think anyone saw that coming. Am quite surprised myself.
08-02-2021 05:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
keepit wrote:
Covid seems to be decreasing worldwide. It could be that herd immunity is arriving, what with so many people having already contracted it without knowing it, plus the beginning of vaccinations.

To the paranoid who think covid is an American scheme to rig the election - even china has put forth drastic measures to halt covid. Did they do that to rig the American election? Well maybe but i doubt it. It doesn't sound like china.

Covid is not an American scheme it is a World war being disguised as a scheme. See Trump started and was winning a trade war with China so china fought back and is now fully in the lead with the trade war because if the USA declares war for what china dd to the World, then trade between the USA and china vanishes and the American economy fully crashes as nothing can be made without china. Covid I had it twice, it's not dangerous at all. But you TV believers know butter
08-02-2021 05:50
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Dream on IBD.
08-02-2021 06:48
(14395)
keepit wrote: Dream on IBD.

I'm still dreaming ... that you are going to get something right before June.

08-02-2021 07:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
keepit wrote:

A good part of the 'crisis' has always been fear mongering media hype, and the world health experts being given free rein over their response. One year into a pandemic, is still early to claim 'victory'. There are still at least three super-variants, which nobody has made claim that the vaccine will be effective against. Herd immunity? Between vaccinations and confirmed cases, there would need to be over 100 million unreport cases. Unlikely, but possible, since it's essentially a cold virus.

Fewer people getting tested, because they are focused of getting vaccinated. You can only spend hours, wait in one line, at a time. The weather, isn't ideal for waiting in either. Economies are in bad shape, and governments are pushing to tone done the fear mongering. New case numbers have been meaningless, and misleading. Testing sites can be closed, or re-purposed for vaccinations, to lower new cases.
08-02-2021 10:30
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Harvey,
You didn't get the memos. According to a study done in england last fall, 86% of people who contracted covid didn't know they had it. This means that as many as 200 million people in the us may have already developed immunity to covid Add the number of people in the us that have already been vaccinated and you have enough to have the start of herd immunity. Couple that with the fact that hospitalizations have been decreasing lately and there may be some hope. Of course it isn't known how long that immunity will last and it isn't yet known if the herd immunity will provide immunity to the variants..
08-02-2021 13:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
You didn't get the memos. According to a study done in england last fall, 86% of people who contracted covid didn't know they had it. This means that as many as 200 million people in the us may have already developed immunity to covid Add the number of people in the us that have already been vaccinated and you have enough to have the start of herd immunity. Couple that with the fact that hospitalizations have been decreasing lately and there may be some hope. Of course it isn't known how long that immunity will last and it isn't yet known if the herd immunity will provide immunity to the variants..

True in fact if every American had covid then 283 million Americans would not know that they were infected.

Yawn I had it twice, the common cold was worse
08-02-2021 14:10
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
The coronavirus is a hoax, plain and simple. The testing does not show anything. Even a sample from coca cola cup is going to show positive results. The overall number of deaths per year has not changed, this should be a sufficient hint to everyone that there is no pandemic at all. I just read from the news that turns out they have not even isolated the virus yet. Basically they know nothing about the virus and are simply blindly mixing together some kind of coctails of fancy named ingredients and claim the over 90% efficiency for vaccination. As much as I have heard over 99% of people have not had almost any symptoms with supposedly wide spread coronavirus, so even I could develop a vaccine in my kitchen and claim over 90% efficiency.
08-02-2021 16:15
(14395)
keepit wrote: According to a study done in england last fall, 86% of people who contracted covid didn't know they had it. This means that as many as 200 million people in the us may have already developed immunity to covid Add the number of people in the us that have already been vaccinated and you have enough to have the start of herd immunity. Couple that with the fact that hospitalizations have been decreasing lately and there may be some hope.

Does anyone else recognize a certain duplicity here? While Trump was President, keepit was spreading the terror of certain death to those catching a single COVID-19 virus because of the way it destroys the respiratory system and causes the general population to drop like flies ...

... but now that Biden is President, there is absolutely nothing to see here. Show's o-vah! Herd immunity. No symptoms. You don't even know you have it! NOW THERE MAY BE SOME HOPE.

Did anyone else notice? ... or am I the only one?

keepit has been lying intentionally for purely partisan motives. It goes without saying that he doesn't give a schitt about the destroyed economy and lives ruined by the hoax he worked overtime to help perpetrate. What a schitt.

08-02-2021 17:08
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Covid is not an American scheme it is a World war being disguised as a scheme. See Trump started and was winning a trade war with China so china fought back and is now fully in the lead with the trade war because if the USA declares war for what china dd to the World, then trade between the USA and china vanishes and the American economy fully crashes as nothing can be made without china. Covid I had it twice, it's not dangerous at all. But you TV believers know butter

I find the initial reports out of China by their own scientists/researchers credible. They said that a researcher accidentally became infected, was quarantined and showed no symptoms.
Then after he was out of quarantine, he started showing symptoms. This would show how dangerous it is when researchers handle viruses that have stayed within the animal population it came from.
In this instance, it was a bat that bit the researcher and the virus mutated. Then China showed the world that it is a communist country and changed the narrative coming out of China. Why tensions between China and Western countries rose.
08-02-2021 17:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

I find the initial reports out of China by their own scientists/researchers credible. They said that a researcher accidentally became infected, was quarantined and showed no symptoms.
Then after he was out of quarantine, he started showing symptoms. This would show how dangerous it is when researchers handle viruses that have stayed within the animal population it came from.
In this instance, it was a bat that bit the researcher and the virus mutated. Then China showed the world that it is a communist country and changed the narrative coming out of China. Why tensions between China and Western countries rose.

Lol the initial reports are that a dead germ testing monkey was sold in the market. Covid was also isolated in 2012 not 2019
08-02-2021 18:04
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
Covid seems to be decreasing worldwide.

Of course it is!!! Biden has now been installed as Prime Minister. Don't fret though, because "another strain" or "mutation" will pick up again next year, just in time for the 2022 "election" cycle... Thankfully, Prime Minister Biden will know precisely what to do to save us from it...

keepit wrote:
It could be that herd immunity is arriving, what with so many people having already contracted it without knowing it, plus the beginning of vaccinations.

OR, maybe... just maybe... it could simply be a new MoSM (Ministry of Societal Manipulation) talking point due to the fact that Biden is now installed as Prime Minister. Maybe you are now being told by your mind masters that everything is "hunky dory" now??!!

keepit wrote:

Not rig, but influence.
08-02-2021 18:09
(3314)
joseph369 wrote:
The good part about the covid hoax is that it has supplanted the climate hoax as the greatest hoax in human history. We won't be hearing much about climate change anymore since the population can only deal with one hoax at a time.

Nah, I think that we will continue to hear about "climate change" all the same. People are easier controlled when they are scared, and the more scary things that are "present" to control them by the better.
08-02-2021 18:23
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: According to a study done in england last fall, 86% of people who contracted covid didn't know they had it. This means that as many as 200 million people in the us may have already developed immunity to covid Add the number of people in the us that have already been vaccinated and you have enough to have the start of herd immunity. Couple that with the fact that hospitalizations have been decreasing lately and there may be some hope.

Does anyone else recognize a certain duplicity here? While Trump was President, keepit was spreading the terror of certain death to those catching a single COVID-19 virus because of the way it destroys the respiratory system and causes the general population to drop like flies ...

... but now that Biden is President, there is absolutely nothing to see here. Show's o-vah! Herd immunity. No symptoms. You don't even know you have it! NOW THERE MAY BE SOME HOPE.

Did anyone else notice? ... or am I the only one?

keepit has been lying intentionally for purely partisan motives. It goes without saying that he doesn't give a schitt about the destroyed economy and lives ruined by the hoax he worked overtime to help perpetrate. What a schitt.

You are not the only one.

I noticed his sudden change in covid outlook as well.

Remember, Joseph Biden has now been installed as Prime Minister of the SODC... So we can now relax...everything will be better now!!!
08-02-2021 21:17
(5196)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,

You aren't going to be protected. They have already identified over 4,000 variants. That's just from those withstood the indignity, of being nose-raped. Think there are a hell of a lot of people, who had it, or some sort of respiratory infection, and didn't bother getting tested, or seeing a doctor. Because it's just an F---ing cold. They are hyping just 3, out of 4,000+ variants. At least one of the three variants, will be resistant to the vaccine, and do a lot of organ damage. Most of those infected, will be asymptomatic, until they suddenly fall to the ground, flopping and twitching, blood spray everywhere. Ghastly way to die...

By the end of summer, and a good portion of the population has been vaccinated, and the scoreboard numbers are continuing to rise, we will go through all the same crap we did, last year. Mostly, because we will be heading into another election year, and many congressional seats up for grabs. Democrats will be shooting for a super-majority, and complete control over the country. They can pass any bill, regardless of veto, even if Biden suddenly wakes up, and refuses to sign.
08-02-2021 23:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Covid is not an American scheme it is a World war being disguised as a scheme. See Trump started and was winning a trade war with China so china fought back and is now fully in the lead with the trade war because if the USA declares war for what china dd to the World, then trade between the USA and china vanishes and the American economy fully crashes as nothing can be made without china.

Plenty can be made without China. China is a proper noun. It is capitalized.
The economy didn't crash because of China or because of tariffs imposed on Chinese imports. It crashed because DEMOCRATS closed businesses arbitrarily as 'non-essential', and Antifa and BLM riots destroyed many businesses.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-02-2021 23:20
(21592)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
You didn't get the memos.

What memos? Cliche fallacy.
keepit wrote:
According to a study done in england

England is a proper noun. It is capitalized.
keepit wrote:
last fall, 86% of people who contracted covid didn't know they had it.

Argument from randU fallacy. No data. Manufacturing it is a fallacy. A study is not a proof or a Universal Truth or science.
keepit wrote:
This means that as many as 200 million people in the us may have already developed immunity to covid Add the number of people in the us that have already been vaccinated and you have enough to have the start of herd immunity. Couple that with the fact that hospitalizations have been decreasing lately and there may be some hope. Of course it isn't known how long that immunity will last and it isn't yet known if the herd immunity will provide immunity to the variants..

Fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-02-2021 23:22
(21592)
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

The source of covid19 is unknown. It was first reported in the Wuhan province of China.

The Parrot Killer

09-02-2021 00:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Covid is not an American scheme it is a World war being disguised as a scheme. See Trump started and was winning a trade war with China so china fought back and is now fully in the lead with the trade war because if the USA declares war for what china dd to the World, then trade between the USA and china vanishes and the American economy fully crashes as nothing can be made without china.

The economy didn't crash because of China or because of tariffs imposed on Chinese imports. It crashed because DEMOCRATS closed businesses arbitrarily as 'non-essential', and Antifa and BLM riots destroyed many businesses.

Everything can be made without china, but the DOW will fall 50 to 75 percent on trade restrictions in under 8 hours. The damage is already done
09-02-2021 01:00
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Everything can be made without china, but the DOW will fall 50 to 75 percent on trade restrictions in under 8 hours. The damage is already done

Trade restrictions were put in place before covid19 was used as an excuse by DEMOCRATS to shut down the economy.
The DOW was going up.

The Parrot Killer

09-02-2021 02:05
(5196)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

We used to make everything, without China, but thanks to democrat taxes, rules regulations, mandatory pay and benefits, many manufacturers moved to China, to remain profitable. China made the money, that America should have been earning, if the democrats weren't so greedy, or control freaks. With their new found wealth, they were able to make use of the manufacturing technology, and start selling their own, more cost effective versions, of what former American companies, were making. Democrats, being greedy, just wanted in on China's growth and profits. China isn't bound by US labor laws, environmental laws, safety regulations, or anything else. China will make anything, for anybody. They don't care if it's a good product or bad product, or unsafe product. And they do deliver on the quality paid for. A lot of times, the cheap crap from China, is exactly the quality, and product design an American company requested them to make. The American companies make a ton of money, and refer any failures to China. China doesn't care, because they made the product as specified, not their problem. What's a consumer to do, it's a foreign company, and a cheap piece of crap, which would cost more time and money to resolve an issue, than what was lost in the trash. China, will also take those same crappy designs, and fix some of the problems, and sell better knock-off versions. They also make copies of good designs, but in a cheaper, crappier version. It's not that they steal intellectual property, it's usually handed to them, to manufacture, they just don't respect US ownership rights. China doesn't throw a lot of crap in the trash either. Cancelled orders, overruns, and defective products, all end up being sold (Ebay). A lot of the quality issue, that make these products rejects, aren't too serious, and can be reworked, or not significant to function, just not perfect in every way.

American jobs, and manufacturing was outsourced, and cancelled in America, decades ago. American companies have profited, and used China, as a scapegoat, for product failures, since they didn't manufacture the products, they aren't quite as liable for the failures, customer service and satisfaction.
09-02-2021 16:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Trade restrictions were put in place before covid19 was used as an excuse by DEMOCRATS to shut down the economy.
The DOW was going up.

However if we go to war with china trade completely stops causing an economical disaster here
09-02-2021 17:57
(3314)
Swan wrote:
However if we go to war with china trade completely stops causing an economical disaster here

In English, China is a proper noun. Proper nouns are capitalized.

You seriously went to school and never learned that? LOL

Sheesh.

Yawn.
Edited on 09-02-2021 17:57
09-02-2021 23:16
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

The DOW was going up.

Correction: China is a proper noun. It is capitalized.

Why would trade completely stop? You also seem to forget that China's economy is not our economy.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 09-02-2021 23:16

Join the debate Covid:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact