Remember me
▼ Content

covid battle

covid battle09-04-2020 01:01
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
There might be another way to think about the covid battle.
The antibodies in some of the recovered patients have been low.
This could mean that these people didn't mount enough of an immune response to actually do damage to the lungs (lungs get damaged in the crossfire between the covid and antibodies). It's sort of like being hurt by friendly fire. When the lungs get damaged pneumonia can follow. Older people don't do as well with pneumonia as younger people. Older people don't do as well with covid as younger people.
The hydroxychloroquine might be effective under this thought. The hydroxy is used in autoimmune disease ((lupus,rheumatoid arthritis, etc) because it retards the immune system response and therefore doesn't let the body harm itself. Therefore the limited immune response is enough to slow down covid but not fierce enough to damage the lungs.
Don't count on this theory, i'm just an amateur.
Edited on 09-04-2020 01:01
09-04-2020 02:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
keepit wrote:
There might be another way to think about the covid battle.
The antibodies in some of the recovered patients have been low.
This could mean that these people didn't mount enough of an immune response to actually do damage to the lungs (lungs get damaged in the crossfire between the covid and antibodies). It's sort of like being hurt by friendly fire. When the lungs get damaged pneumonia can follow. Older people don't do as well with pneumonia as younger people. Older people don't do as well with covid as younger people.
The hydroxychloroquine might be effective under this thought. The hydroxy is used in autoimmune disease ((lupus,rheumatoid arthritis, etc) because it retards the immune system response and therefore doesn't let the body harm itself. Therefore the limited immune response is enough to slow down covid but not fierce enough to damage the lungs.
Don't count on this theory, i'm just an amateur.

Antibodies don't attack lung tissue. Still batting 0.00 I see.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 09-04-2020 02:59
09-04-2020 03:22
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I guess i should have elaborated. Substitute immune system and cytokines for antibodies. I used the word antibody as a metaphor for the immune response. I guess i shouldn't do that sort of thing since you have trouble deciphering metaphors.
Edited on 09-04-2020 03:24
09-04-2020 04:28
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:Still batting 0.00 I see.
What's that quitter? You won't even step up to the plate.

And it's ITN up to bat next. Oh what's this! He's dropped the bat and he's walking away. Mumbled something about RQAA and there he goes, back into the dugout.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 09-04-2020 04:30
09-04-2020 04:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Once the doctor shoves a tube down your throat, and hooks you up to a ventilator, your fate is basically a coin toss, at best. A respiratory infection makes it a whole lot worse.

Join the debate covid battle:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact