Remember me
▼ Content

covid again


covid again08-06-2024 20:43
keepit
★★★★★
(3286)
I got covid again last week but it was mild and only lasted 2-3 days. I didn't end up with an increase in the long covid fatigue that i've been dealing with. Instead, i think the fatigue has decreased. My hypothesis is that the new episode stimulated my immune system which had taken a snooze after defeating my first case of covid. Whatever, i'm glad i had another episode. I'd been afraid (after the first one) that another episode would kill me. Bottom line, i think the 2 immunizations i had helped me survive the first episode and the 1st episode helped minimize the 2nd one.
08-06-2024 22:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22183)
keepit wrote:
I got covid again last week but it was mild and only lasted 2-3 days.

You can't get covid19 twice.
keepit wrote:
I didn't end up with an increase in the long covid fatigue that i've been dealing with.

You can't get covid19 twice.
keepit wrote:
Instead, i think the fatigue has decreased. My hypothesis is that the new episode stimulated my immune system which had taken a snooze after defeating my first case of covid.

You can't get covid19 twice.
keepit wrote:
Whatever, i'm glad i had another episode.

You can't get covid19 twice.
keepit wrote:
I'd been afraid (after the first one) that another episode would kill me.

Covid does not kill. You can't get covid19 twice.
keepit wrote:
Bottom line, i think the 2 immunizations

mRNA treatments are not immunizations.
keepit wrote:
i had helped me survive the first episode and the 1st episode helped minimize the 2nd one.

You can't get covid19 twice.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-06-2024 23:31
keepit
★★★★★
(3286)
take the semantics elsewhere.
08-06-2024 23:31
keepit
★★★★★
(3286)
take the semantics elsewhere.
08-06-2024 23:31
keepit
★★★★★
(3286)
take the semantics elsewhere.
08-06-2024 23:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14652)
keepit wrote: take the semantics elsewhere.

Nope. You need to start incorporating valid semantics here.

Get to it.

Oh, and stop the spamming.
08-06-2024 23:39
keepit
★★★★★
(3286)
Stop nagging ibd.
12-06-2024 01:23
keepit
★★★★★
(3286)
personal covid news - half my lost energy came back after recovering from y 2nd episode of covid. I hope it lasts.
As i understand it there's a lot of long covid fatigue now.

I guess my symptoms could be mild, at least partially, because the variant of covid 19 that i just got may be a weaker virus. Maybe though, the mildness is from immunity i have from two vaccinations plus the first infection.
Edited on 12-06-2024 01:29
12-06-2024 05:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22183)
keepit wrote:
personal covid news - half my lost energy came back after recovering from y 2nd episode of covid. I hope it lasts.
As i understand it there's a lot of long covid fatigue now.

I guess my symptoms could be mild, at least partially, because the variant of covid 19 that i just got may be a weaker virus. Maybe though, the mildness is from immunity i have from two vaccinations plus the first infection.

You can't get covid19 twice.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-06-2024 06:05
keepit
★★★★★
(3286)
itn,
Allways semantics. Seems like you'd want to do more.
12-06-2024 06:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14652)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
personal covid news - half my lost energy came back after recovering from y 2nd episode of covid. I hope it lasts.
As i understand it there's a lot of long covid fatigue now.

I guess my symptoms could be mild, at least partially, because the variant of covid 19 that i just got may be a weaker virus. Maybe though, the mildness is from immunity i have from two vaccinations plus the first infection.

You can't get covid19 twice.

Getting COVID-19 once and then getting COVID-19 once is getting COVID-19 once.

Getting COVID-19 once and then getting COVID-19 to pay off a debt is never even getting COVID-19 once ... and it's an asset unless it's a liability.
12-06-2024 14:55
keepit
★★★★★
(3286)
ibd,
you sound confused.

Maybe you should rest.
Edited on 12-06-2024 14:57
12-06-2024 20:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22183)
keepit wrote:
itn,
Allways semantics. Seems like you'd want to do more.

You are describing yourself again, keepit. You can't blame your problem on me or anybody else.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-06-2024 20:16
keepit
★★★★★
(3286)
coo coo




Join the debate covid again:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact