Remember me
▼ Content

Covid-19 loss

Covid-19 loss21-04-2020 08:17
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
https://www.itv.com/news/central/2020-04-20/stafford-nurse-aged-60-dies-from-coronavirus//

Anyway if you want "proof" what I was talking about is in the news.

I did not know him well but as I said earlier when he was on shift you know things would be done right RIP Paddy.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
Edited on 21-04-2020 08:22
21-04-2020 08:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
spot wrote:
https://www.itv.com/news/central/2020-04-20/stafford-nurse-aged-60-dies-from-coronavirus//

I did not know him well but as I said earlier when he was on shift you know things would be done right RIP Paddy.

... but he did not die FROM the coronaflu. The media is fighting tooth and nail to avoid saying why he died but are emphasizing that he had contracted the flu when he passed.

The closest you will get to honesty is the headline that reads "Nurse dies WITH the virus."

But like all hoaxes and scams, the only victims are all friends of a friend of a family member ... so they cannot be verified as even being real. In the case of Patrick McManus, sure he's a real guy who died, ... just not from the coronaflu ... yet we are to assume that that was the cause of death.

Still we have no confirmed accounts of coronaflu killing anyone. All deaths mentioned thus far in people who contracted coronaflu died of something else.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-04-2020 09:59
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
spot wrote:

I'd say he did as well as a human being can hope to with a send off like that. Sadly my line of work makes it unlikely but if I end my days with a tribute from others on what a difference I've made in saving lives.

This whole debacle is similar to rescuers after 911 having their health degraded by being in the bad air and environment of the collapsed towers. Every healthcare worker is being asked to risk their lives.

They really need a lot more support than they are getting. I just sent a bunch of N95 masks to a friend of a friend who is a nurse in Michigan where they went from wearing t he same mask for a whole week tot he same mask for a 12 hour shift. (that was as of 2 days ago)

Join the debate Covid-19 loss:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact