|Course : "Biogas Plants"10-06-2014 16:32|
15-19 September 2014 – Bad Hersfeld (Germany)
This course covers the following topics:
1) Fundamentals of biogas use;
2) Technology of biogas plants;
3) Operation and maintenance;
4) Biogas upgrading and feeding;
5) Economy of biogas production. Lectures on these topics will be complimented by site visits to biogas plants.
German Academy for Renewable Energy and Environmental Technology and the Fraunhofer Institute for Wind Energy and Energy System Technology (IWES) | Course Link
The German Academy for Renewable Energy and Environmental Technology offers this Biogas Plants course in cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute for Wind Energy and Energy System Technology (IWES).
This Biogas Plants course will consist of a theoretical aspect which includes lectures, presentations, and exercises mixed with a practical aspect where participants will have the chance to take part in a sight tour of a German biogas plant. These activities provide participants the opportunity to discuss their topics of interest with experts, producers, and potential business partners.
German Academy's classroom at Hessian Biogas Research Center; Bad Hersfeld, Germany.
Engineers, technicians, decision makers, experts, and industry newcomers; as well as practitioners of manufacturers, suppliers, operators, developers, and investors in the renewable energy sector with basic knowledge pertaining to electrical engineering and/or mechanical engineering.
A certificate of participation will be handed out upon completion, to participants who have attended at least 90% of the Biogas Plants course.
For registration, please fill out the attached form and send it along with your updated CV to the address located under the Registration and Contact Information section. Please specify that you wish to join our Biogas Plants course, 15-19 September 2014. Within a few days you will know if your application has been accepted.
Application and Payment Finalization Deadlines:
1- For Non-EU participants who need a visa to enter
2- For EU participants or participants who have a visa to enter
1. A fee of EUR 1620 will cover tuition fees for the Biogas Plants course, course materials, documentation, site tours, a program certificate.
Date: (Mon, 15 Sept to Fri, 19 Sept)
2. A fee of EUR 2110 will cover tuition fees for the Biogas Plants course, course materials, documentation, site tours, a program certificate, transportation between Kassel and Bad Hersfeld at the beginning and at the end of the course, accommodation in a single room at the Internat Schloss Eichhof (8 nights), and Wellness day at the Kurbad Therme in Bad Hersfeld. Food and drinks are not included.
Date: (Fri, 12 Sept to Sat, 20 Sept)
We encourage you to check our website http://www.germanacademy.net/programs.html for further information in PDF format about the contents, registration process, deadlines, accommodation, target groups, options and fees.
Registration and Contact Information
The German Academy of Renewable Energy and Environmental Technology
Kaiser-Friedrich-Str. 4a, 10585 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 33778033
Mobile: +49 (0)152 01775675
Fax: +49 (0)30 63426227
|Plants, CO2, World Economics/Politics||0||27-08-2019 04:28|
|This scientist thinks she has the key to curb climate change: super plants||1||21-04-2019 03:43|
|Why don't Americans get Chinese to install clean coal on all their coal plants? They got world's||8||25-02-2019 08:46|
|Trump's climate expert is wrong: The world's plants don't need more CO2||0||25-02-2019 02:42|
|Japan and Russia build coal power plants and White countries can't? How is this fair?||0||24-02-2019 21:43|