Remember me
▼ Content

coral bleaching



Page 1 of 5123>>>
coral bleaching29-10-2020 11:52
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(751)
As many of you may be aware the ability to answer AGW/CC questions has always been my deal and now I have the truth on coral bleaching.We have cyclones that can be immediately destructive to shallow coral One of the locations mentioned in the new study is in the far northern section, at North Direction Island. The coral reefs around this small, uninhabited steep granite island have been through the eye of some of the most destructive category 4 and 5 cyclones — Ita in 2014 and Nathan in 2015 we had cyclones aggressive enough to do local damage.If you go take pictures a week later its all white and dead but it recovers in what could be called a short time
geographically.Its all grown back already.The 2016 bleaching event was a contribution of many factors.The sea levels were lower than usual due to an el nino event and wind patterns that lowered the level around 300mm.The tides and time of year worked together to have extreme low tides in the middle of the day.Direct sunshine on shallow coral caused the zoolanthea to pack their bags and go.Heron Island is naturally rising out of the sea around 4 mm a year.All these events conspired to create localised bleaching.I have just looked at recent footage of divers filming Ribbon reef and it is amazing.All the Porites coral micro atolls are back at Heron island.I am so happy right now


duncan61
29-10-2020 17:10
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
We had that off Florida coast for a while. I don't think it's any one cause, just something that happens occasionally, naturally. The coral's food sources change, sometime do to competition with other sea critters. Coral, specially the young, is also food for some. It was never that the coral was dying, just bleaching. The color doesn't really serve a purpose, or an indicator of reef health. More of a happy-tourist thing, than anything else.
31-10-2020 13:17
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(751)
The Media is still quoting that the reef is dead because professor XYZ said so however the problem is you can see it from space and can actualy go and see it in person and its all there and colourful.
31-10-2020 13:27
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(751)
Harvey I have read that Florida is flooded can you go have a look
31-10-2020 16:26
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
duncan61 wrote:
Harvey I have read that Florida is flooded can you go have a look


Not my part of the state, least not with water... We have been seeing a flood of refugees, fleeing from 'democrat controlled states. Tired over the ball-crushing covid restrictions. Some lately, probably afraid of the rioting and looting, the Biden supports have doing most of the year in those states. Hope they aren't figuring on starting that looting and burning crap in Florida. They are in for a big surprise. We don't tolerate it, and will shoot real bullets, both cops and residents. There is going to be some civil unrest Tuesday, or soon after. Trump is most likely to win re-electing, despite all the media misinformation.

The coral reefs are actually mostly the skeletal remains of past coral, and is a safe place for young coral to attach and grow.

Science isn't about studying and understanding any more. It's about finding 'problems', that need 'fixing'. They don't understand any more, most thing in nature, usually fix themselves, given time, and left alone. Wonder if it was the scientists, that actually did most of the damage, busting of samples, and specimens to study, and preserve. Maybe to sell on Ebay, for saltwater aquariums. Have to fund the research some how...
02-11-2020 13:19
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
duncan61 wrote:
...I have the truth on coral bleaching... cyclones aggressive enough to do local damage...


Correctly me if I'm wrong. Are you implying something like:
"AGW proponents claim AGW causes bleaching but I discovered the truth and it's cyclones! Therefore they are lying."
?

That's how I interpreted your post.

My understanding is that coral bleaching is very poorly named as its coral sickened in mass in an area (losing it's Algae) So it could be caused by a wide variety of things.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_bleaching

List of some possible causes:
"increased water temperature (marine heatwaves, most commonly due to global warming), or reduced water temperatures[16][17][18][19]
oxygen starvation caused by an increase in zooplankton levels as a result of overfishing[20][unreliable source?]
increased solar irradiance (photosynthetically active radiation and ultraviolet light)
increased sedimentation (due to silt runoff)[21]
bacterial infections[22]
changes in salinity[23]
herbicides[24]
extreme low tide and exposure[25]
cyanide fishing[26]
elevated sea levels due to global warming (Watson)[clarification needed]
mineral dust from African dust storms caused by drought[27]
pollutants such as oxybenzone, butylparaben, octyl methoxycinnamate, or enzacamene: four common sunscreen ingredients that are nonbiodegradable and can wash off of skin[28][29][30][31]
ocean acidification due to elevated levels of CO2 caused by air pollution[32]
being exposed to Oil or other chemical spills[33"

Discovering one cause does not mean you have eliminated all others.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 02-11-2020 13:20
02-11-2020 14:22
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
This link opens as a PDF. It contains information about coral reefs but not climate change.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.elcamino.edu/faculty/tnoyes/Units/10D_Unit-Coral_Reefs.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiZw7qn6uPsAhUqwVkKHcbSBncQFjAJegQIGRAB&usg=AOvVaw0RHWVns5hrY5Gg7McFyn-j

In another link, bleaching is a disease that coral become susceptible to when the water is too warm. In the link, coral grows best between 23° C. and 25 ° C. Can't say why the oceans are warming.
02-11-2020 18:00
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
James___ wrote:
This link opens as a PDF. It contains information about coral reefs but not climate change.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.elcamino.edu/faculty/tnoyes/Units/10D_Unit-Coral_Reefs.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiZw7qn6uPsAhUqwVkKHcbSBncQFjAJegQIGRAB&usg=AOvVaw0RHWVns5hrY5Gg7McFyn-j

In another link, bleaching is a disease that coral become susceptible to when the water is too warm. In the link, coral grows best between 23° C. and 25 ° C. Can't say why the oceans are warming.


It's man made CO2. All bad things, are caused by man made CO2...

Kind of a narrow temperature range. I'm pretty sure the water off the Florida coast gets colder that in the winter, but might might have screwed up the British conversion. Not sure why people still use that damn metric crap. Never worried about water temperature in the spring/summer/fall, since warm water is good. Not of fan of swimming in cold water.

Still think the bleaching is from UV exposure, do to the eroding of the ozone layer. Suppose that's a good thing, since last time, they claim we were heading into the next great ice age, if we didn't act quickly, and stop all the graffiti painting.
02-11-2020 20:33
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
This link opens as a PDF. It contains information about coral reefs but not climate change.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.elcamino.edu/faculty/tnoyes/Units/10D_Unit-Coral_Reefs.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiZw7qn6uPsAhUqwVkKHcbSBncQFjAJegQIGRAB&usg=AOvVaw0RHWVns5hrY5Gg7McFyn-j

In another link, bleaching is a disease that coral become susceptible to when the water is too warm. In the link, coral grows best between 23° C. and 25 ° C. Can't say why the oceans are warming.


It's man made CO2. All bad things, are caused by man made CO2...

Kind of a narrow temperature range. I'm pretty sure the water off the Florida coast gets colder that in the winter, but might might have screwed up the British conversion. Not sure why people still use that damn metric crap. Never worried about water temperature in the spring/summer/fall, since warm water is good. Not of fan of swimming in cold water.

Still think the bleaching is from UV exposure, do to the eroding of the ozone layer. Suppose that's a good thing, since last time, they claim we were heading into the next great ice age, if we didn't act quickly, and stop all the graffiti painting.



When the oceans are too cool, coral will dissolve. When they're too warm, the coral will release the algae that it has a symbiotic relationship with. The waste from the algae is what feeds the coral. Then the CO2 that coral releases helps to feed the algae.
As for the next great ice age, it might already be on its way. It could take another 80,000 years or so to get here. If you look at the last 8 ice ages, most had peak warming greater than what we've experienced so far.
03-11-2020 00:58
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
This link opens as a PDF. It contains information about coral reefs but not climate change.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.elcamino.edu/faculty/tnoyes/Units/10D_Unit-Coral_Reefs.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiZw7qn6uPsAhUqwVkKHcbSBncQFjAJegQIGRAB&usg=AOvVaw0RHWVns5hrY5Gg7McFyn-j

In another link, bleaching is a disease that coral become susceptible to when the water is too warm. In the link, coral grows best between 23° C. and 25 ° C. Can't say why the oceans are warming.


It's man made CO2. All bad things, are caused by man made CO2...

Kind of a narrow temperature range. I'm pretty sure the water off the Florida coast gets colder that in the winter, but might might have screwed up the British conversion. Not sure why people still use that damn metric crap. Never worried about water temperature in the spring/summer/fall, since warm water is good. Not of fan of swimming in cold water.

Still think the bleaching is from UV exposure, do to the eroding of the ozone layer. Suppose that's a good thing, since last time, they claim we were heading into the next great ice age, if we didn't act quickly, and stop all the graffiti painting.



When the oceans are too cool, coral will dissolve. When they're too warm, the coral will release the algae that it has a symbiotic relationship with. The waste from the algae is what feeds the coral. Then the CO2 that coral releases helps to feed the algae.
As for the next great ice age, it might already be on its way. It could take another 80,000 years or so to get here. If you look at the last 8 ice ages, most had peak warming greater than what we've experienced so far.


We can't look at past ice ages, this is our first inter-glacial. The past, is only speculation, and ice core samples...
03-11-2020 01:00
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(751)
The coral at the GBR is all in good health everywhere.Please explain and yes tmiddles all the reasons you post are great theories and none are true at the GBR
03-11-2020 02:01
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
This link opens as a PDF. It contains information about coral reefs but not climate change.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.elcamino.edu/faculty/tnoyes/Units/10D_Unit-Coral_Reefs.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiZw7qn6uPsAhUqwVkKHcbSBncQFjAJegQIGRAB&usg=AOvVaw0RHWVns5hrY5Gg7McFyn-j

In another link, bleaching is a disease that coral become susceptible to when the water is too warm. In the link, coral grows best between 23° C. and 25 ° C. Can't say why the oceans are warming.


It's man made CO2. All bad things, are caused by man made CO2...

Kind of a narrow temperature range. I'm pretty sure the water off the Florida coast gets colder that in the winter, but might might have screwed up the British conversion. Not sure why people still use that damn metric crap. Never worried about water temperature in the spring/summer/fall, since warm water is good. Not of fan of swimming in cold water.

Still think the bleaching is from UV exposure, do to the eroding of the ozone layer. Suppose that's a good thing, since last time, they claim we were heading into the next great ice age, if we didn't act quickly, and stop all the graffiti painting.



When the oceans are too cool, coral will dissolve. When they're too warm, the coral will release the algae that it has a symbiotic relationship with. The waste from the algae is what feeds the coral. Then the CO2 that coral releases helps to feed the algae.
As for the next great ice age, it might already be on its way. It could take another 80,000 years or so to get here. If you look at the last 8 ice ages, most had peak warming greater than what we've experienced so far.


We can't look at past ice ages, this is our first inter-glacial. The past, is only speculation, and ice core samples...



Various isotopes are left in sediment and glaciers. The differing levels tell a story. It's like if you go up north where it's colder, water will have more O16. Go south to a hot desert and water will have more O18.
And if you know the half life of various events, their rate of decay, then dating is possible. With dating, they prefer different elements for dating based on what time period geologic information might suggest.
03-11-2020 03:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
This link opens as a PDF. It contains information about coral reefs but not climate change.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.elcamino.edu/faculty/tnoyes/Units/10D_Unit-Coral_Reefs.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiZw7qn6uPsAhUqwVkKHcbSBncQFjAJegQIGRAB&usg=AOvVaw0RHWVns5hrY5Gg7McFyn-j

In another link, bleaching is a disease that coral become susceptible to when the water is too warm. In the link, coral grows best between 23° C. and 25 ° C. Can't say why the oceans are warming.


It's man made CO2. All bad things, are caused by man made CO2...

Kind of a narrow temperature range. I'm pretty sure the water off the Florida coast gets colder that in the winter, but might might have screwed up the British conversion. Not sure why people still use that damn metric crap. Never worried about water temperature in the spring/summer/fall, since warm water is good. Not of fan of swimming in cold water.

Still think the bleaching is from UV exposure, do to the eroding of the ozone layer. Suppose that's a good thing, since last time, they claim we were heading into the next great ice age, if we didn't act quickly, and stop all the graffiti painting.



When the oceans are too cool, coral will dissolve. When they're too warm, the coral will release the algae that it has a symbiotic relationship with. The waste from the algae is what feeds the coral. Then the CO2 that coral releases helps to feed the algae.
As for the next great ice age, it might already be on its way. It could take another 80,000 years or so to get here. If you look at the last 8 ice ages, most had peak warming greater than what we've experienced so far.


We can't look at past ice ages, this is our first inter-glacial. The past, is only speculation, and ice core samples...



Various isotopes are left in sediment and glaciers. The differing levels tell a story. It's like if you go up north where it's colder, water will have more O16. Go south to a hot desert and water will have more O18.
And if you know the half life of various events, their rate of decay, then dating is possible. With dating, they prefer different elements for dating based on what time period geologic information might suggest.

Making shit up again, James?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
03-11-2020 05:03
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
This link opens as a PDF. It contains information about coral reefs but not climate change.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.elcamino.edu/faculty/tnoyes/Units/10D_Unit-Coral_Reefs.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiZw7qn6uPsAhUqwVkKHcbSBncQFjAJegQIGRAB&usg=AOvVaw0RHWVns5hrY5Gg7McFyn-j

In another link, bleaching is a disease that coral become susceptible to when the water is too warm. In the link, coral grows best between 23° C. and 25 ° C. Can't say why the oceans are warming.


It's man made CO2. All bad things, are caused by man made CO2...

Kind of a narrow temperature range. I'm pretty sure the water off the Florida coast gets colder that in the winter, but might might have screwed up the British conversion. Not sure why people still use that damn metric crap. Never worried about water temperature in the spring/summer/fall, since warm water is good. Not of fan of swimming in cold water.

Still think the bleaching is from UV exposure, do to the eroding of the ozone layer. Suppose that's a good thing, since last time, they claim we were heading into the next great ice age, if we didn't act quickly, and stop all the graffiti painting.



When the oceans are too cool, coral will dissolve. When they're too warm, the coral will release the algae that it has a symbiotic relationship with. The waste from the algae is what feeds the coral. Then the CO2 that coral releases helps to feed the algae.
As for the next great ice age, it might already be on its way. It could take another 80,000 years or so to get here. If you look at the last 8 ice ages, most had peak warming greater than what we've experienced so far.


We can't look at past ice ages, this is our first inter-glacial. The past, is only speculation, and ice core samples...



Various isotopes are left in sediment and glaciers. The differing levels tell a story. It's like if you go up north where it's colder, water will have more O16. Go south to a hot desert and water will have more O18.
And if you know the half life of various events, their rate of decay, then dating is possible. With dating, they prefer different elements for dating based on what time period geologic information might suggest.

Making shit up again, James?



Well, I guess we can use essentially the same understanding a little differently.
https://youtu.be/R5_9Gi7w19Y
03-11-2020 10:56
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
This link opens as a PDF. It contains information about coral reefs but not climate change.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.elcamino.edu/faculty/tnoyes/Units/10D_Unit-Coral_Reefs.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiZw7qn6uPsAhUqwVkKHcbSBncQFjAJegQIGRAB&usg=AOvVaw0RHWVns5hrY5Gg7McFyn-j

In another link, bleaching is a disease that coral become susceptible to when the water is too warm. In the link, coral grows best between 23° C. and 25 ° C. Can't say why the oceans are warming.


It's man made CO2. All bad things, are caused by man made CO2...

Kind of a narrow temperature range. I'm pretty sure the water off the Florida coast gets colder that in the winter, but might might have screwed up the British conversion. Not sure why people still use that damn metric crap. Never worried about water temperature in the spring/summer/fall, since warm water is good. Not of fan of swimming in cold water.

Still think the bleaching is from UV exposure, do to the eroding of the ozone layer. Suppose that's a good thing, since last time, they claim we were heading into the next great ice age, if we didn't act quickly, and stop all the graffiti painting.



When the oceans are too cool, coral will dissolve. When they're too warm, the coral will release the algae that it has a symbiotic relationship with. The waste from the algae is what feeds the coral. Then the CO2 that coral releases helps to feed the algae.
As for the next great ice age, it might already be on its way. It could take another 80,000 years or so to get here. If you look at the last 8 ice ages, most had peak warming greater than what we've experienced so far.


We can't look at past ice ages, this is our first inter-glacial. The past, is only speculation, and ice core samples...



Various isotopes are left in sediment and glaciers. The differing levels tell a story. It's like if you go up north where it's colder, water will have more O16. Go south to a hot desert and water will have more O18.
And if you know the half life of various events, their rate of decay, then dating is possible. With dating, they prefer different elements for dating based on what time period geologic information might suggest.


So, as long as there is an agreement, a consensus, pretty much any thing can be as factual, and true? How come my housing Florida has flooded yet? Even with the torrential rains, of repeated tropical storms, still hasn't made it in the house. Came close, exactly twice since 1991.
03-11-2020 14:43
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
This link opens as a PDF. It contains information about coral reefs but not climate change.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.elcamino.edu/faculty/tnoyes/Units/10D_Unit-Coral_Reefs.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiZw7qn6uPsAhUqwVkKHcbSBncQFjAJegQIGRAB&usg=AOvVaw0RHWVns5hrY5Gg7McFyn-j

In another link, bleaching is a disease that coral become susceptible to when the water is too warm. In the link, coral grows best between 23° C. and 25 ° C. Can't say why the oceans are warming.


It's man made CO2. All bad things, are caused by man made CO2...

Kind of a narrow temperature range. I'm pretty sure the water off the Florida coast gets colder that in the winter, but might might have screwed up the British conversion. Not sure why people still use that damn metric crap. Never worried about water temperature in the spring/summer/fall, since warm water is good. Not of fan of swimming in cold water.

Still think the bleaching is from UV exposure, do to the eroding of the ozone layer. Suppose that's a good thing, since last time, they claim we were heading into the next great ice age, if we didn't act quickly, and stop all the graffiti painting.



When the oceans are too cool, coral will dissolve. When they're too warm, the coral will release the algae that it has a symbiotic relationship with. The waste from the algae is what feeds the coral. Then the CO2 that coral releases helps to feed the algae.
As for the next great ice age, it might already be on its way. It could take another 80,000 years or so to get here. If you look at the last 8 ice ages, most had peak warming greater than what we've experienced so far.


We can't look at past ice ages, this is our first inter-glacial. The past, is only speculation, and ice core samples...



Various isotopes are left in sediment and glaciers. The differing levels tell a story. It's like if you go up north where it's colder, water will have more O16. Go south to a hot desert and water will have more O18.
And if you know the half life of various events, their rate of decay, then dating is possible. With dating, they prefer different elements for dating based on what time period geologic information might suggest.


So, as long as there is an agreement, a consensus, pretty much any thing can be as factual, and true? How come my housing Florida has flooded yet? Even with the torrential rains, of repeated tropical storms, still hasn't made it in the house. Came close, exactly twice since 1991.



I'm not one of those people who agree with the predictions. If the rate of sea level rise were to be twice as much as the last 100 years, I don't see where that would be an issue. 100 years ias far as we go is a very long time. If we're not able to account for that when building in areas that might be affected by it, we have bigger problems to worry about.
03-11-2020 17:50
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
This link opens as a PDF. It contains information about coral reefs but not climate change.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.elcamino.edu/faculty/tnoyes/Units/10D_Unit-Coral_Reefs.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiZw7qn6uPsAhUqwVkKHcbSBncQFjAJegQIGRAB&usg=AOvVaw0RHWVns5hrY5Gg7McFyn-j

In another link, bleaching is a disease that coral become susceptible to when the water is too warm. In the link, coral grows best between 23° C. and 25 ° C. Can't say why the oceans are warming.


It's man made CO2. All bad things, are caused by man made CO2...

Kind of a narrow temperature range. I'm pretty sure the water off the Florida coast gets colder that in the winter, but might might have screwed up the British conversion. Not sure why people still use that damn metric crap. Never worried about water temperature in the spring/summer/fall, since warm water is good. Not of fan of swimming in cold water.

Still think the bleaching is from UV exposure, do to the eroding of the ozone layer. Suppose that's a good thing, since last time, they claim we were heading into the next great ice age, if we didn't act quickly, and stop all the graffiti painting.



When the oceans are too cool, coral will dissolve. When they're too warm, the coral will release the algae that it has a symbiotic relationship with. The waste from the algae is what feeds the coral. Then the CO2 that coral releases helps to feed the algae.
As for the next great ice age, it might already be on its way. It could take another 80,000 years or so to get here. If you look at the last 8 ice ages, most had peak warming greater than what we've experienced so far.


We can't look at past ice ages, this is our first inter-glacial. The past, is only speculation, and ice core samples...



Various isotopes are left in sediment and glaciers. The differing levels tell a story. It's like if you go up north where it's colder, water will have more O16. Go south to a hot desert and water will have more O18.
And if you know the half life of various events, their rate of decay, then dating is possible. With dating, they prefer different elements for dating based on what time period geologic information might suggest.


So, as long as there is an agreement, a consensus, pretty much any thing can be as factual, and true? How come my housing Florida has flooded yet? Even with the torrential rains, of repeated tropical storms, still hasn't made it in the house. Came close, exactly twice since 1991.



I'm not one of those people who agree with the predictions. If the rate of sea level rise were to be twice as much as the last 100 years, I don't see where that would be an issue. 100 years ias far as we go is a very long time. If we're not able to account for that when building in areas that might be affected by it, we have bigger problems to worry about.


The house was built in 1946, so 26 more years, an the sea level rises 4X? Or is it going to rise much faster, since it's the 'alarming rate', at which man made CO2 is destroying the planet.
03-11-2020 17:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
This link opens as a PDF. It contains information about coral reefs but not climate change.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.elcamino.edu/faculty/tnoyes/Units/10D_Unit-Coral_Reefs.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiZw7qn6uPsAhUqwVkKHcbSBncQFjAJegQIGRAB&usg=AOvVaw0RHWVns5hrY5Gg7McFyn-j

In another link, bleaching is a disease that coral become susceptible to when the water is too warm. In the link, coral grows best between 23° C. and 25 ° C. Can't say why the oceans are warming.


It's man made CO2. All bad things, are caused by man made CO2...

Kind of a narrow temperature range. I'm pretty sure the water off the Florida coast gets colder that in the winter, but might might have screwed up the British conversion. Not sure why people still use that damn metric crap. Never worried about water temperature in the spring/summer/fall, since warm water is good. Not of fan of swimming in cold water.

Still think the bleaching is from UV exposure, do to the eroding of the ozone layer. Suppose that's a good thing, since last time, they claim we were heading into the next great ice age, if we didn't act quickly, and stop all the graffiti painting.



When the oceans are too cool, coral will dissolve. When they're too warm, the coral will release the algae that it has a symbiotic relationship with. The waste from the algae is what feeds the coral. Then the CO2 that coral releases helps to feed the algae.
As for the next great ice age, it might already be on its way. It could take another 80,000 years or so to get here. If you look at the last 8 ice ages, most had peak warming greater than what we've experienced so far.


We can't look at past ice ages, this is our first inter-glacihttps://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/02/opinion/2020-election-voting.htmlal. The past, is only speculation, and ice core samples...



Various isotopes are left in sediment and glaciers. The differing levels tell a story. It's like if you go up north where it's colder, water will have more O16. Go south to a hot desert and water will have more O18.
And if you know the half life of various events, their rate of decay, then dating is possible. With dating, they prefer different elements for dating based on what time period geologic information might suggest.

Making shit up again, James?



Well, I guess we can use essentially the same understanding a little differently.
https://youtu.be/R5_9Gi7w19Y

Doom and gloom predictions again, James?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
03-11-2020 17:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
This link opens as a PDF. It contains information about coral reefs but not climate change.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.elcamino.edu/faculty/tnoyes/Units/10D_Unit-Coral_Reefs.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiZw7qn6uPsAhUqwVkKHcbSBncQFjAJegQIGRAB&usg=AOvVaw0RHWVns5hrY5Gg7McFyn-j

In another link, bleaching is a disease that coral become susceptible to when the water is too warm. In the link, coral grows best between 23° C. and 25 ° C. Can't say why the oceans are warming.


It's man made CO2. All bad things, are caused by man made CO2...

Kind of a narrow temperature range. I'm pretty sure the water off the Florida coast gets colder that in the winter, but might might have screwed up the British conversion. Not sure why people still use that damn metric crap. Never worried about water temperature in the spring/summer/fall, since warm water is good. Not of fan of swimming in cold water.

Still think the bleaching is from UV exposure, do to the eroding of the ozone layer. Suppose that's a good thing, since last time, they claim we were heading into the next great ice age, if we didn't act quickly, and stop all the graffiti painting.



When the oceans are too cool, coral will dissolve. When they're too warm, the coral will release the algae that it has a symbiotic relationship with. The waste from the algae is what feeds the coral. Then the CO2 that coral releases helps to feed the algae.
As for the next great ice age, it might already be on its way. It could take another 80,000 years or so to get here. If you look at the last 8 ice ages, most had peak warming greater than what we've experienced so far.


We can't look at past ice ages, this is our first inter-glacial. The past, is only speculation, and ice core samples...



Various isotopes are left in sediment and glaciers. The differing levels tell a story. It's like if you go up north where it's colder, water will have more O16. Go south to a hot desert and water will have more O18.
And if you know the half life of various events, their rate of decay, then dating is possible. With dating, they prefer different elements for dating based on what time period geologic information might suggest.


So, as long as there is an agreement, a consensus, pretty much any thing can be as factual, and true? How come my housing Florida has flooded yet? Even with the torrential rains, of repeated tropical storms, still hasn't made it in the house. Came close, exactly twice since 1991.



I'm not one of those people who agree with the predictions. If the rate of sea level rise were to be twice as much as the last 100 years, I don't see where that would be an issue. 100 years ias far as we go is a very long time. If we're not able to account for that when building in areas that might be affected by it, we have bigger problems to worry about.

It is not possible to measure the global sea level. There is no reference point. A storm surge is not global sea level either.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 03-11-2020 17:53
03-11-2020 19:09
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
Into the Night wrote:

It is not possible to measure the global sea level. There is no reference point. A storm surge is not global sea level either.



We don't really need to measure global sea level. It's only what's offshore that matters and we can measure that.
An example is if the middle of the ocean is higher because high and low tides rarely affect both shores of an ocean the same. It's like a buffer for high and low tides. This requires water to travel a shorter distance to affect local tides.
04-11-2020 21:34
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
duncan61 wrote:
The coral at the GBR is all in good health everywhere.Please explain and yes tmiddles all the reasons you post are great theories and none are true at the GBR

Duncan you seem to be under the impression there is a theory held by someone that there is universal coral bleaching everywhere all the time due to AGW? There is not.

Though it's mentioned in trying to freak people out about AGW it's not a good indicator of anything since it can be caused by so many things.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
04-11-2020 22:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
The coral at the GBR is all in good health everywhere.Please explain and yes tmiddles all the reasons you post are great theories and none are true at the GBR

Duncan you seem to be under the impression there is a theory held by someone that there is universal coral bleaching everywhere all the time due to AGW? There is not.

Though it's mentioned in trying to freak people out about AGW it's not a good indicator of anything since it can be caused by so many things.


Nope. No bleach in the ocean water at the reefs.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
05-11-2020 00:48
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(751)
I have no problem with the term bleaching.We all know what it means.Once again the Exaggeration is the problem.I had a good read of some pro theories last night and it is so out there.As usual its all going to happen by 2040.I might still be around we will see
05-11-2020 03:49
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
duncan61 wrote:
I have no problem with the term bleaching....


Turning things white is legitimately called bleaching.

I agree in that this issue is interesting as a case of the media willingly misleading the public. With words like "acidification " and " bleaching" tossed around.

But its just not a good one for evaluating if AGW is or is not at some level.
05-11-2020 06:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7666)
tmiddles wrote:Turning things white is legitimately called bleaching.

Incorrect. The correct word is "whitening", e.g. teeth whitening. Bleach is required to have a bleaching.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-11-2020 06:32
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
IBdaMann wrote:Bleach is required to have a bleaching.


Only in IBDeze

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/bleaching?s=t
05-11-2020 06:47
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(751)
Well the corals all back at the Great Barrier reef so there you go.We have never had an issue at Ningaloo reef which starts at Gnaraloo bay.I have been there a few times the cliffs get lower and go in to the sea and continue to Exmouth.It is pristine and always has been.Coral bay is about halfway between
05-11-2020 12:31
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(751)
tmiddles wrote:
[quote]duncan61 wrote:
...I have the truth on coral bleaching... cyclones aggressive enough to do local damage...


Correctly me if I'm wrong. Are you implying something like:
"AGW proponents claim AGW causes bleaching but I discovered the truth and it's cyclones! Therefore they are lying."
?

That's how I interpreted your post.

My understanding is that coral bleaching is very poorly named as its coral sickened in mass in an area (losing it's Algae) So it could be caused by a wide variety of things.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_bleaching

List of some possible causes:
"increased water temperature (marine heatwaves, most commonly due to global warming), or reduced water temperatures[16][17][18][19]
oxygen starvation caused by an increase in zooplankton levels as a result of overfishing[20][unreliable source?]
increased solar irradiance (photosynthetically active radiation and ultraviolet light)
increased sedimentation (due to silt runoff)[21]
bacterial infections[22]
changes in salinity[23]
herbicides[24]
extreme low tide and exposure[25]
cyanide fishing[26]
elevated sea levels due to global warming (Watson)[clarification needed]
mineral dust from African dust storms caused by drought[27]
pollutants such as oxybenzone, butylparaben, octyl methoxycinnamate, or enzacamene: four common sunscreen ingredients that are nonbiodegradable and can wash off of skin[28][29][30][31]
ocean acidification due to elevated levels of CO2 caused by air pollution[32]
being exposed to Oil or other chemical spills[33"

Discovering one cause does not mean you have eliminated all others.

Yes.That is exactly what I am implying.Sea temperature has no effect at all on coral.The sea temperature of Rottnest Island directly of the city of Perth fluctuates between 17-33 degrees C with no adverse effects on the coral and it is the same all over the world.Bleaching occurs as part of nature and no manmade activity affects this.End of debate I am right and you are hoping to make stuff up


duncan61
05-11-2020 16:07
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
duncan61 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
[quote]duncan61 wrote:
...I have the truth on coral bleaching... cyclones aggressive enough to do local damage...


Correctly me if I'm wrong. Are you implying something like:
"AGW proponents claim AGW causes bleaching but I discovered the truth and it's cyclones! Therefore they are lying."
?

That's how I interpreted your post.

My understanding is that coral bleaching is very poorly named as its coral sickened in mass in an area (losing it's Algae) So it could be caused by a wide variety of things.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_bleaching

List of some possible causes:
"increased water temperature (marine heatwaves, most commonly due to global warming), or reduced water temperatures[16][17][18][19]
oxygen starvation caused by an increase in zooplankton levels as a result of overfishing[20][unreliable source?]
increased solar irradiance (photosynthetically active radiation and ultraviolet light)
increased sedimentation (due to silt runoff)[21]
bacterial infections[22]
changes in salinity[23]
herbicides[24]
extreme low tide and exposure[25]
cyanide fishing[26]
elevated sea levels due to global warming (Watson)[clarification needed]
mineral dust from African dust storms caused by drought[27]
pollutants such as oxybenzone, butylparaben, octyl methoxycinnamate, or enzacamene: four common sunscreen ingredients that are nonbiodegradable and can wash off of skin[28][29][30][31]
ocean acidification due to elevated levels of CO2 caused by air pollution[32]
being exposed to Oil or other chemical spills[33"

Discovering one cause does not mean you have eliminated all others.

Yes.That is exactly what I am implying.Sea temperature has no effect at all on coral.The sea temperature of Rottnest Island directly of the city of Perth fluctuates between 17-33 degrees C with no adverse effects on the coral and it is the same all over the world.Bleaching occurs as part of nature and no manmade activity affects this.End of debate I am right and you are hoping to make stuff up



I kind of doubt that ocean temperatures change by 17° C. or 30.6° F. At the same time, cyanide fishing is known to have damaged coral reefs.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/cyanide-fishing/
05-11-2020 16:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7666)
tmiddles wrote:
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/bleaching?s=t

Did you just reiterate your belief that dictionaries own languages, despite them all having different definitions for the same word and despite including erroneous usages?


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-11-2020 18:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:...Sea temperature has no effect at all on coral.The sea temperature of Rottnest Island directly of the city of Perth fluctuates between 17-33 degrees C with no adverse effects on the coral ...


So this argument goes well beyond the topic of AGW.

No, it doesn't. It is nothing but the Church of Global Warming all over again.
tmiddles wrote:
The assertion that differences of a degree in the mean temperature could not possibly have an impact since the daily and seasonal temperatures have swings of 10s of degrees. I think I've got that right dont I?

So you are not disputing only AGW with that concept but our whole history with agriculture, entomology, climatology, ect.

The last ice age is estimated to have been just 7 degrees cooler. But hey the temperature drops more than that every night right?

A single degree change in the overall mean temperature makes a difference

Argument from randU fallacy. The temperature of the Earth is unknown. The temperature of the oceans is unknown. You have no idea what makes any kind of difference..
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
...your belief that dictionaries ...
And what do you use to look up the meaning of words?

RQAA. This has already been explained to you. People define words, not dictionaries.

Define 'global warming'.
Define 'climate change'.

Answer the questions put to you:

1) What are the unambiguous definitions of Global Warming, Climate
Change and Greenhouse Effect that neither violate nor deny physics?
[Status: Unanswered]
2) Why should any rational adult believe in either Global Warming,
Climate Change or Greenhouse Effect? [Status: Unanswered]
3) How can I unambiguously demonstrate to my children thermal energy
flowing from cooler to warmer? [Status: Unanswered]
4) How can I know the temperature of a large, unspecified volume,
e.g. Denver, to within, say, 10degF with only one temperature
measurement, e.g. the Denver airport? [Status: Unanswered]
5) What are the unambiguous definitions of "race," "negro," "black
people," "white people," "brown people," "white supremacy," "white
nationalsim," "white nationalist," "white supremacist," "black
supremacist" and "racist"? [Status: Unanswered]
6) Is there an official list of races? [Status: Unanswered]
- 6a) How do I determine my own race or that of my children? [Status: Unanswered]
7) Why should any rational adult believe that there is a problem of
racism in the United States? [Status: Unanswered]
8) Why should law abiding citizens be rendered defenseless before
rampant violent crime? [Status: Unanswered]
9) Where in the 1st Amendment is "hate" prohibited such that, if
shown, a prosecutor can throw someone in jail for having had that
emotion/thought? [Status: Unanswered]
10) Why do you claim that an atmosphere only makes a planet's or
moon's solid surface hotter since you are fully aware that no place at
the bottom of earth's atmosphere ever reaches anywhere close to the
daytime temperatures of the moon's atmosphereless solid surface?
[Status: Unanswered]
11) If we were to discover that Lisa Gherardini was actually a shitty
person, would that justify Black Lives Matter storming the Louvre to
destroy the Mona Lisa? [Status: Unanswered]
12) Why should we destroy artifacts and relics pertaining to history
that we never want to forget or repeat? [Status: Unanswered]
13) The Aztecs committed genocide of many other tribes and practiced
human sacrifice; should their artwork and artifacts be destroyed?
[Status: Unanswered]
14) Why would you or anyone pretend to be a judge of what history is
to be revised or destroyed? [Status: Unanswered]
15) In what substantive/meaningful way do the platforms of Black Lives
Matter, ANTIFA, The National Organization of Women, the DNC, Communist
Party USA and Socialist Party USA ... differ? [Status: Unanswered]


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
05-11-2020 19:36
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
duncan61 wrote:...Sea temperature has no effect at all on coral.The sea temperature of Rottnest Island directly of the city of Perth fluctuates between 17-33 degrees C with no adverse effects on the coral ...


So this argument goes well beyond the topic of AGW.

The assertion that differences of a degree in the mean temperature could not possibly have an impact since the daily and seasonal temperatures have swings of 10s of degrees. I think I've got that right dont I?

So you are not disputing only AGW with that concept but our whole history with agriculture, entomology, climatology, ect.

The last ice age is estimated to have been just 7 degrees cooler. But hey the temperature drops more than that every night right?

A single degree change in the overall mean temperature makes a difference.

IBdaMann wrote:
...your belief that dictionaries ...
And what do you use to look up the meaning of words?

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
05-11-2020 20:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7666)
tmiddles wrote:So this argument goes well beyond the topic of AGW.

There are boundaries to a religion? What are the "AGW" boundaries?

tmiddles wrote:So you are not disputing only AGW with that concept but our whole history with agriculture, entomology, climatology, ect.

Wow! If you disagree with tmiddles on AGW then you are disputing the whole history of agriculture, entomolgy, the nonexistent "climatology" and even with "etc."

tmiddles wrote:The last ice age is estimated to have been just 7 degrees cooler.

Who estimated this from what data? Wait, if they were omniscient like you then how is it just an "estimate"?

tmiddles wrote:A single degree change in the overall mean temperature makes a difference.

What's the scientific formula for that?

tmiddles wrote:And what do you use to look up the meaning of words?

I learned the meaning of all the words when I was young and what I learned was reinforced by observing usage, both written and oral. I use dictionaries as they are intended, to determine the correct spelling of words.

What do you do when you discover an error in a dictionary's definition? Do you naively regurgitate that error presuming it to be correct or do you note the error?

When it comes to the spelling of words then I consider dictionaries to be the authorities and you will notice that all dictionaries are the same. When it comes to the question of definitions then all dictionaries differ and I become the arbiter of whether any particular dictionary is either correct or incorrect.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-11-2020 21:42
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
IBdaMann wrote:
I learned the meaning of all the words when I was young and what I learned was reinforced by observing usage, both written and oral.


From? And what about now? What if you don't know what a word means how do you find out? Wikipedia? INFOWARS?

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
06-11-2020 01:17
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(751)
I kind of doubt that ocean temperatures change by 17° C. or 30.6° F. At the same time, cyanide fishing is known to have damaged coral reefs.

You doubt I know.In winter the sea temperature in the shallows around Rottnest Island are 17.something and in summer those same areas are in the mid 30s and people go swimming and diving.The same corals are there all year round and how does a few asians catching aquarium fish with cyanide affect the Great barrier reef 7000Kms away or the West coast of Australia
06-11-2020 01:23
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(751)
Last night I read the oceans part of the IPCC 5 report.They freely admit they are guessing and have no data more than 20 years old and have no data on temperature below 700 metres.Its all guess work and estimation and even then its .00 this and that.The future will show this all to be mythical.I am going down to Trigg beach to look at the coral reef and take a sample and test the PH value
06-11-2020 02:23
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
duncan61 wrote:...I am going down to Trigg beach to look at the coral reef and take a sample and test the PH value...


Duncan what do you think of my fundamtental rebuttal to your line of inquiry:

Your perception as a human creature: "Hey I'm comfortable so what could be wrong"
Or the perfectly rational: "The temperature changes like 10 degrees every night so who cares about one degree"

Is contradicted by thousands of years of human experience with plants and animals.

What seems to us to be small differences can have a dramatic impact on the type of ecology thriving or failing.

The ice age was not an era when everything was frozen solid. It was a shift of about 7C degrees colder (12F), but it had a dramatic impact on the ecology of the Earth.

I think the real core argument I have is this:

You believe there is a grand conspiracy and fraud being perpetrated.
That has certainly happened and is always possible.

However there is a motive for that fraud as alleged: AGW pitched as a global crisis to motivate massive changes in society that some conspirators will profit from.

So it's reasonable to conclude that actions take prior to AGW as a topic are not part of that conspiracy.

Pre 1980: Tyndall, Fourier, Provost, Planck, the Russian Space program in the 70s, physicists, statisticians, climatologists and science and technology as a whole, can be excluded from the conspiracy.

Right?

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 06-11-2020 03:08
06-11-2020 04:43
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I learned the meaning of all the words when I was young and what I learned was reinforced by observing usage, both written and oral.


From? And what about now? What if you don't know what a word means how do you find out? Wikipedia? INFOWARS?

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN


The easiest way to learn what a word actually means, is in the context of how it's frequently used. We can't always just use 'official' definitions, since there are different opinions and usage. Some people are obsessed with accuracy, and compelled to correct any perceived misuse, even though, they should be intelligent enough to derive the the intended use, from the context. Not everybody grew up in the same town, or attended the same schools.
RE: ph06-11-2020 07:28
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(751)
[img][/img]this is the ocean ph
06-11-2020 10:07
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
duncan61 wrote:
[img][/img]this is the ocean ph



With pictures, what I've found that works the best is downloading the image and if it's name is not Basic, I create a name with no special characters.
The other way is posting a link (url).
Page 1 of 5123>>>





Join the debate coral bleaching:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact