▼ Content

conflicting rights

Page 2 of 2<12
16-08-2020 08:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
keepit wrote:
Duncan,
I'm sure you have a point but what is it?

He just made it. Pay attention, dumbass.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-08-2020 07:02
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Can't you talk like an adult ITN?
25-08-2020 07:35
(21582)
keepit wrote:

Sure. Do all the time. Any more childish comments?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-08-2020 17:33
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:

Can't you stop pissing and moaning and whining?
25-08-2020 18:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Egregious omission on your part.

You left off "... and giping and complaining and crying and bitching and sniveling and wailing and grumbling and bellyaching and carping and kvetching."

I understand the need for brevity but not at the expense of accuracy and clarity.

Let's make sure to "go the extra mile."

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-08-2020 22:04
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Egregious omission on your part.

You left off "... and giping and complaining and crying and bitching and sniveling and wailing and grumbling and bellyaching and carping and kvetching."

I understand the need for brevity but not at the expense of accuracy and clarity.

Let's make sure to "go the extra mile."

Well, on that note, let's add in flailing, mumbling, screaming, pouting, lying, whimpering, begging, kowtowing, groveling, lamenting, fear mongering, ...

I feel much better now.
25-08-2020 23:59
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
What you call flailing, mumbling etc. is just me trying to improve your mental and academic capabilities. I've had a lot of experience with higher education in the us and i can tell you with certainty that your way of communicating would receive failing grades in the us. I know, i know, one of you got a community college degree in accounting and kudos to you for that. Your communication there was in financial numbers and not in communicating effectively though. I took a correspondence course in accounting a long time ago and it didn't require any communication skills.

Re: medical communication. I was a paramedic for several years and i can tell you that the medical opinions that come out on this website are laughable. They shouldn't be permitted because they are dangerous.
Edited on 26-08-2020 00:01
26-08-2020 00:18
(21582)
keepit wrote:
What you call flailing, mumbling etc. is just me trying to improve your mental and academic capabilities. I've had a lot of experience with higher education in the us and i can tell you with certainty that your way of communicating would receive failing grades in the us. I know, i know, one of you got a community college degree in accounting and kudos to you for that. Your communication there was in financial numbers and not in communicating effectively though. I took a correspondence course in accounting a long time ago and it didn't require any communication skills.

Re: medical communication. I was a paramedic for several years and i can tell you that the medical opinions that come out on this website are laughable. They shouldn't be permitted because they are dangerous.

I don't believe you.

You don't get to decide what is too dangerous for people. You are not the king.
People themselves can decide whether something is too dangerous or not.

Masks do not stop a virus.
6 feet does not stop a virus.

The Parrot Killer

26-08-2020 00:48
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
ITN,
I wouldn't want the responsibility of deciding stuff like that at this point in my life.
I'm just giving my opinion and i know it's sound. You always get confused on this issue.

What you believe and don't believe shows me the credibility of your opinion.
Edited on 26-08-2020 00:55
26-08-2020 02:07
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
ITN,
I wouldn't want the responsibility of deciding stuff like that at this point in my life.
I'm just giving my opinion and i know it's sound. You always get confused on this issue.

The reason there are so many problems today is because we've in a sense have become the modern Rome. And for all of the problems that the US has, it's mostly about who's in control or who's in power and not much else.
Consider everything going on with racism. Has anyone wondered why there isn't some protocol for law enforcement and civilians to follow? That's basic common sense but instead it's a fight over who can do what. Kind of like asking people to wear a mask. It's a threat to their person somehow.
26-08-2020 03:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
ITN,

The reason there are so many problems today is because we've in a sense have become the modern Rome. And for all of the problems that the US has, it's mostly about who's in control or who's in power and not much else.
Consider everything going on with racism. Has anyone wondered why there isn't some protocol for law enforcement and civilians to follow? That's basic common sense but instead it's a fight over who can do what. Kind of like asking people to wear a mask. It's a threat to their person somehow.

Racism has always existed, and most likely always will. You do realize, that you don't have to be white, to be a racist. What we are seeing, burning in our cities, isn't racism, so much. It's more like spoiled brats, who have grown fond of getting the VIP treatment, based on race, which is racism from the 'left'. Most people could care less about race any more, and no reason to give the VIP treatment, or afraid not to be 'politically correct'. These young people never learned to be responsible, to work, or pull their own weight in society. They prefer everyone to treat them as if they are 'special'.
26-08-2020 04:09
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I am not sure how I stand on racism.Our main problem is the indigenous people from before white man landed.Mobs of them roam the city sniffing glue and being drunk and obnoxious in the middle of the day right in the centre of Perth not cool for tourism.I have done a lot of time out the bush at various communities and have enjoyed the experience.Its a bit like 3rd generation Palestinians in Golan heights that are still refugees
26-08-2020 06:18
(5196)
duncan61 wrote:
I am not sure how I stand on racism.Our main problem is the indigenous people from before white man landed.Mobs of them roam the city sniffing glue and being drunk and obnoxious in the middle of the day right in the centre of Perth not cool for tourism.I have done a lot of time out the bush at various communities and have enjoyed the experience.Its a bit like 3rd generation Palestinians in Golan heights that are still refugees

There are quite a few white people that I'm not thrill with being associated, but that does mean all white people act that way. Same thing goes with anybody else. Each individual defines who they are, and aren't represent by the entire group. There are really just two groups, good or bad, and they come in all shapes, sizes, an colors...
26-08-2020 11:45
(21582)
keepit wrote:
ITN,

Yet you want to decide for others what is 'too dangerous'.
keepit wrote:
I'm just giving my opinion and i know it's sound.
It is not sound. Masks do not stop viruses. 6 feet does not stop a virus.
keepit wrote:
You always get confused on this issue.
No, that would be you. You ignore the N95 specification. You ignore airflow.
keepit wrote:

You don't get to decide the credibility of anyone. You are not the king.

The Parrot Killer

26-08-2020 14:12
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

There are quite a few white people that I'm not thrill with being associated, but that does mean all white people act that way. Same thing goes with anybody else. Each individual defines who they are, and aren't represent by the entire group. There are really just two groups, good or bad, and they come in all shapes, sizes, an colors...

I have identified it is a property issue.I have met and worked with good young men that have ambition but the uncles come round and just take their stuff as that is the culture and they get sad and give up.

duncan61
26-08-2020 16:38
(5196)
keepit wrote:

What medical opinions? Like wearing a mask that restricts airflow considerably, for 8+ hours a day, while doing physical work? Certainly as a medical professional, you would agree that a block airway is a very dangerous thing. Hygiene and sanitation must also meet with practices consistent with your medical experience. Masks need to be replaced frequently, throughout the day. Wearing the same filthy mask, for 8+ hours a day, would be dangerous.

As a paramedic, did you wear a mask and gloves 8+ hours a day, on the off chance you might come in contact, with a person who may be infected, with a cold virus? Certainly, many of you rescues involved the high-risk elderly, your cold could kill them. Of course you didn't. You wore your protective gear, only as needed. A cold or flu would of course, suck for a few days, but it's not the end of the world, least not when you are young, and healthy. You are no longer young, or healthy, so you figure everyone around you, should have to follow the same routine you have to follow. As a medical professional, you should know just what it takes, to keep yourself safe, rather than rely on the entire population to do your job for you.

I just won't put my own good at risk, for 2 years, just to maybe help protect a lazy old man, who knows how to protect what little heath he has left. Face it, you gave up on living, a long time ago. You hope, all the people around you, care enough, to go above and beyond reasonable, to do your caring for you. People and pets die, and I've been through quite a few over the years. It something nobody has a whole lot of control over, it's going to happen eventually, no matter how hard you work to prevent it. I just don't see the point in wasting a whole lot, of what little time I might have left, torturing, and tormenting myself over it.
26-08-2020 17:02
(3314)
keepit wrote:
What you call flailing, mumbling etc. is just me trying to improve your mental and academic capabilities.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

keepit wrote:
I've had a lot of experience with higher education

I don't believe you... not even slightly... I will highlight why in a second here...

keepit wrote:
in the us

'us' is a pronoun (used to refer to yourself along with at least one other person)... I think you meant to say 'USA'... But even when shortening 'USA' to 'US', 'US' should be capitalized... The United States of America is a proper noun...

keepit wrote:
and i

'I' should be capitalized.

keepit wrote:
can tell you with certainty that your way of communicating would receive failing grades

Nope, this is YOUR issue, not mine... If I were an English teacher grading this bit of writing of yours, I would fail you.

keepit wrote:
in the us.

See my aforementioned correction of this error...

keepit wrote:
I know, i know,

'I' should be capitalized...

keepit wrote:
one of you got a community college degree in accounting and kudos to you for that.

Yup, I have an associates degree in accounting.

keepit wrote:
Your communication there was in financial numbers and not in communicating effectively though.

Void Argument. My communication WHERE (about WHAT)?

keepit wrote:
I took a correspondence course in accounting a long time ago

I don't believe you.

keepit wrote:
and it didn't require any communication skills.

Sounds like a rather useless course to me, if that was truly the case...

keepit wrote:
Re: medical communication. I was a paramedic for several years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I don't believe you.

keepit wrote:
and i

'I' should be capitalized.

keepit wrote:
can tell you that the medical opinions that come out on this website are laughable.

The ones coming from YOU have been...

keepit wrote:
They shouldn't be permitted

Ahhhhh, so you want to shut down opposing viewpoints, eh? Spoken like a true liberal...

keepit wrote:
because they are dangerous.

I can determine for myself what is "dangerous", thanks...
26-08-2020 17:06
(3314)
keepit wrote:
ITN,

I lick ham doorknobs spinal tap engine fluid grease hose charlie hoarse...
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate conflicting rights:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact