GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually there are macro and micro climates. The biggest macro climate is the average of all of the Earth's micro and local climates.

Climate has no value associated with it. You can't average a non-number.
Swan wrote:
The average temp of the Earth is 59F.

Redundant term. Discard of the 0th law of thermodynamics. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Discard of statistical mathematics.
Swan wrote:
Furthermore, as I stated earlier none of the Earths micro or macro climates are missing, except in your schizzo mind. Not that without higher brain functions or rational thought patterns can you ever comprehend reality.

Not English. Try English.
Swan wrote:
You may now resume choking your chicken

How do you know he has a chicken?

The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F

And in other news, literally anything and everything can be expressed as a number. For instance, your brain is a sequence of 8 neurons that are all talking to themselves continually.

LOL

It is not possible to measure the temperature of any planet.
Argument from randU fallacies.

Sure it is, you would know this if you could process logical thought. So just to be clear, why are you arguing that no planet has a temperature?

I'm not. Earth's temperature is unknown.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.

Actually the average temperature of the Earth is 59F and you have provided zero evidence to contradict this. You may resume trolling now, and change your shirt already.

There can easily be a 5 degree difference between my house and my pond, especially on summer evenings. They are 75 yards apart. However, you insist that one thermometer every 6 thousand square miles is more than sufficient to accurately measure the average Earth temperature. That is if they were evenly spaced. They are not.

Additionally, you have not addressed altitude measurements.
You have not addressed inconsistencies in methods of measurement.
You have not addressed margin of error.

Here is what you have given us...

Google told me the average temperature of Earth is 59F and NASA did the math (and my thinking) for me and there is no way either Google or NASA have an agenda so 59 degrees is actually the fact so continue stroking your FBI issue chicken.

Get some help for your Google addiction. Until then, we are done here.

Perhaps if you made it past the third grade before your mother sold you to the sweat shop you might have studied averaging, but then again perhaps not.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-03-2023 23:43
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F

Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.

Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.

So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.

LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory

I skipped second grade math and went straight to 3rd, so forgive me, I'm sure I missed the day when they learned how to average the temperature of the Earth. I would be grateful if you could show me. You said it's easy, so again, the floor is all yours.

So what you are trying to ascertain is, do I know the math formula to come to a world average of over 32,000 weather stations? So u vish to test mi, guud.

Too simple, as a word problem. First one adds up all the temps, then divides by the number of weather data points, spread worldwide. You could do this every hour, every minute or once a day or every second by supercomputer, every hour would be best. If you did it every hour you would add up all the temps at each weather station then divide by 24, then add all of these numbers together for every station then divide by the number of stations. Repeat 365 times then divide the total by 365 and you have 59F, which in my instance translates to 130.

Yup. Simple stuff. I'll take your 32,000 weather stations number, although I think it's much lower, and divide it by the 197 million sq miles of Earths surface and I come up with one station roughly every 6,000 square miles. You really think a reading every hour across 6,000 square miles (assuming they are spaced evenly and they are not) is even remotely accurate? We had a cold front last night and there was easily 10 degrees difference over a few miles. This is not anything uncommon.

I am clearly seeing how it is you calculate your 30 IQ.

...but we're not done destroying your "earth average temperature measurement". The weather stations typically measure temperature 2 meters above the surface. How does the temp get measured at 20 meters? 1 mile? 5 miles? That's all atmosphere too. It's air that moves...constantly.

So, if your accept that method of measurement, fine. You will need to kick in your higher education and calculate a margin of error. Any guesses before you actually do the math and show us your work?

Yes the 32,000 number is more than sufficient to determine an average as the number would represent an accurate moment in time, noting that since weather is always moving one temp always flows into another. Also 6,000 square miles is just North of the land area of the state of Connecticut however the USA has 10,600 weather stations or one every 330 sq miles. Any more questions Englebert?

No farther questions. I think your answer speaks for itself, especially since you

1 ) did not attempt a margin of error
2) did not address the altitude question
3) mentioned a "moment in time.

Good job evading, 30 boy.

I didn't do the math, NASA did. I merely explained how the math was done, and did so with flawless ease.

Yawn

Math errors is not math. You cannot do math by name dropping either. NASA is a government agency. They can't do the math either without committing the same errors you did.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth or any other planet.

I didn't name drop, I merely answered a math formula question, but since I do not have access to the weather stations and NASA does, they did the actual math. You neither have the ability to do the math nor do you have the ability to know that it is really a rather easy formula consisting only of addition and division.

So you really spent all that money on a university education in order to do this with your life? LOL enjoy being an underpaid government schmuck of the first order of schmuck's.

CIAO

This is just another example of what your 'massive' IQ really means. You just regurgitated what every school kid learns, regardless of IQ. Probably the extent of your education as well... But, you remain ignorant of what the result of the math actually means. It doesn't matter to you, since you lack the capacity to comprehend the how meaningless the task. You are satisfied simply be complete the task, barely.

How often does the polar regions experience the average global temperature? Never, it's superfluous. We seldom experience the global average temperate in Florida. There about three months during the winter, where we drop to 59F, or lower, for a few days, maybe even a whole week. It's been in the 80s past month here, while a few states north have been shoveling snow, pretty much daily.

You can do all kinds of math, just for the fun of it. The results don't always mean anything, useful in any way, or even accurate.
18-03-2023 23:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.

Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.

So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory

I skipped second grade math and went straight to 3rd, so forgive me, I'm sure I missed the day when they learned how to average the temperature of the Earth. I would be grateful if you could show me. You said it's easy, so again, the floor is all yours.

So what you are trying to ascertain is, do I know the math formula to come to a world average of over 32,000 weather stations? So u vish to test mi, guud.

Too simple, as a word problem. First one adds up all the temps, then divides by the number of weather data points, spread worldwide. You could do this every hour, every minute or once a day or every second by supercomputer, every hour would be best. If you did it every hour you would add up all the temps at each weather station then divide by 24, then add all of these numbers together for every station then divide by the number of stations. Repeat 365 times then divide the total by 365 and you have 59F, which in my instance translates to 130.

Yup. Simple stuff. I'll take your 32,000 weather stations number, although I think it's much lower, and divide it by the 197 million sq miles of Earths surface and I come up with one station roughly every 6,000 square miles. You really think a reading every hour across 6,000 square miles (assuming they are spaced evenly and they are not) is even remotely accurate? We had a cold front last night and there was easily 10 degrees difference over a few miles. This is not anything uncommon.

...but we're not done destroying your "earth average temperature measurement". The weather stations typically measure temperature 2 meters above the surface. How does the temp get measured at 20 meters? 1 mile? 5 miles? That's all atmosphere too. It's air that moves...constantly.

So, if your accept that method of measurement, fine. You will need to kick in your higher education and calculate a margin of error. Any guesses before you actually do the math and show us your work?

Yes the 32,000 number is more than sufficient to determine an average as the number would represent an accurate moment in time, noting that since weather is always moving one temp always flows into another. Also 6,000 square miles is just North of the land area of the state of Connecticut however the USA has 10,600 weather stations or one every 330 sq miles. Any more questions Englebert?

No farther questions. I think your answer speaks for itself, especially since you

I didn't do the math, NASA did. I merely explained how the math was done, and did so with flawless ease.

Yawn

Math errors is not math. You cannot do math by name dropping either. NASA is a government agency. They can't do the math either without committing the same errors you did.

I didn't name drop, I merely answered a math formula question, but since I do not have access to the weather stations and NASA does, they did the actual math. You neither have the ability to do the math nor do you have the ability to know that it is really a rather easy formula consisting only of addition and division.

So you really spent all that money on a university education in order to do this with your life? LOL enjoy being an underpaid government schmuck of the first order of schmuck's.

CIAO

This is just another example of what your 'massive' IQ really means. You just regurgitated what every school kid learns, regardless of IQ. Probably the extent of your education as well... But, you remain ignorant of what the result of the math actually means. It doesn't matter to you, since you lack the capacity to comprehend the how meaningless the task. You are satisfied simply be complete the task, barely.

How often does the polar regions experience the average global temperature? Never, it's superfluous. We seldom experience the global average temperate in Florida. There about three months during the winter, where we drop to 59F, or lower, for a few days, maybe even a whole week. It's been in the 80s past month here, while a few states north have been shoveling snow, pretty much daily.

You can do all kinds of math, just for the fun of it. The results don't always mean anything, useful in any way, or even accurate.

Death valley the hottest place on Earth has an average temp of 76.1F, and once hit 134F. So how often does Antarctica experience those temps? Never, which is why the Earth's average temp is 57F.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

19-03-2023 18:10
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F

Yawn

CIAO

Death valley the hottest place on Earth has an average temp of 76.1F, and once hit 134F. So how often does Antarctica experience those temps? Never, which is why the Earth's average temp is 57F.

Enjoy your mental-masturbation...
19-03-2023 18:46
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
...which is why the Earth's average temp is 57F.

I know I said we're done here, but forgive me. I don't know why I'm drawn to your stupidity.

Is this a new calculation of yours? A margin of error of 2 degrees? Or are you just plucking numbers from Google's ass like you constantly do? Enlighten me since I skipped 2nd grade math.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
19-03-2023 19:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Yawn

ULTRA MAGA

19-03-2023 19:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
...which is why the Earth's average temp is 57F.

I know I said we're done here, but forgive me. I don't know why I'm drawn to your stupidity.

Is this a new calculation of yours? A margin of error of 2 degrees? Or are you just plucking numbers from Google's ass like you constantly do? Enlighten me since I skipped 2nd grade math.

LOL, is that the best you have? Again the average temp of the Earth is 57F and none of your babbling can change this.

However please do not stop babbling, but let me know if you are going to breakdance like a retarded FBI "special" agent

ULTRA MAGA

19-03-2023 21:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
Swan wrote:

Discard of the 0th law of thermodynamics.
The temperature of the Earth is unknown. It cannot be measured.
The temperature of Death Valley is unknown. It cannot be measured.
The weather stations thermometer once measured 134 degF, but that is not the temperature of Death Valley. Only the temperature at the thermometer of the weather station located there.
The temperature of Antarctica is unknown. It cannot be measured.

Math errors: Failure to use published unbiased raw data. Failure to select by randN. Failure to declare boundary. Failure to normalize by paired randR. Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to calculate margin of error.

Logic errors: Argument from randU fallacies. False equivalence fallacies.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-03-2023 21:55
(21596)
Swan wrote:
LOL, is that the best you have? Again the average temp of the Earth is 57F and none of your babbling can change this.

However please do not stop babbling, but let me know if you are going to breakdance like a retarded FBI "special" agent

The temperature of the Earth is unknown. It cannot be measured. Argument from randU fallacy. Insult fallacies. Redundant term. Discard of the 0th law of thermodynamics.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 19-03-2023 21:56
19-03-2023 23:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

The weather stations thermometer once measured 134 degF, but that is not the temperature of Death Valley. Only the temperature at the thermometer of the weather station located there.

Math errors: Failure to use published unbiased raw data. Failure to select by randN. Failure to declare boundary. Failure to normalize by paired randR. Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to calculate margin of error.

This is an excellent psychological technique, at least if you are trying to make yourself look foolish.

The following are the average temps for Big Sky Montana.

https://www.usclimatedata.com/climate/big-sky/montana/united-states/usmt0026

Climate Big Sky - Montana

Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Average high in ºF
31 35 43 50 59 68
Average low in ºF
8 8 16 22 29 36
Av. precipitation in inch
1.45 0.95 1.29 1.64 2.74 2.74

Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
Average high in ºF
78 77 68 54 38 28
Average low in ºF
40 39 32 24 15 6
1.47 1.56 1.59 1.78 1.40 1.58

ULTRA MAGA

20-03-2023 10:26
(21596)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

This is an excellent psychological technique, at least if you are trying to make yourself look foolish.

Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Average high in ºF
31 35 43 50 59 68
Average low in ºF
8 8 16 22 29 36

Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
Average high in ºF
78 77 68 54 38 28
Average low in ºF
40 39 32 24 15 6

It is not possible to measure the temperature of Big Sky Montana with a single thermometer.

Math errors: Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to select by randN. Failure to calculate margin of error. Failure to normalize by paired randR.

Logic errors: compositional error fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy. False authority fallacy. Inversion fallacy.

Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

20-03-2023 13:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Average high in ºF
31 35 43 50 59 68
Average low in ºF
8 8 16 22 29 36

Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
Average high in ºF
78 77 68 54 38 28
Average low in ºF
40 39 32 24 15 6

It is not possible to measure the temperature of Big Sky Montana with a single thermometer.

Math errors: Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to select by randN. Failure to calculate margin of error. Failure to normalize by paired randR.

Logic errors: compositional error fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy. False authority fallacy. Inversion fallacy.

Mantra 40a.

All those years of psychological training wasted just so that you could fail here, in view of the general public. Just about the only good thing about your existence is that you are a dedicated and underpaid government-controlled zombie who can do nothing except follow orders from the head of the lunch room

ULTRA MAGA

21-03-2023 02:50
(21596)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Mantra 40a.

All those years...
Mantra 1d

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 21-03-2023 02:53
21-03-2023 03:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Mantra 40a.

All those years...
Mantra 1d

All those years of psychological training wasted just so that you could fail here, in view of the general public. Just about the only good thing about your existence is that you are a dedicated and underpaid government-controlled zombie who can do nothing except follow orders from the head of the lunch room

Bingo

ULTRA MAGA

21-03-2023 03:28
(21596)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Mantra 40a.

All those years...
Mantra 1d

All those years...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

21-03-2023 04:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Mantra 40a.

All those years...
Mantra 1d

All those years...
Mantra 40a.

Meaningless, like your job

ULTRA MAGA

22-03-2023 02:32
(21596)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Mantra 40a.

All those years...
Mantra 1d

All those years...
Mantra 40a.

Meaningless,...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

22-03-2023 02:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Mantra 40a.

All those years...
Mantra 1d

All those years...
Mantra 40a.

Meaningless,...
Mantra 40a.

You give up way too easily!

ULTRA MAGA

22-03-2023 19:38
(21596)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Mantra 40a.

All those years...
Mantra 1d

All those years...
Mantra 40a.

Meaningless,...
Mantra 40a.

You ...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

23-03-2023 01:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Mantra 40a.

All those years...
Mantra 1d

All those years...
Mantra 40a.

Meaningless,...
Mantra 40a.

You ...
Mantra 40a.

Well at least you gave up trying to make sense

ULTRA MAGA

Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Confirmed: Global floods, droughts worsening with warming:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
Superconducting qubits cover new distances, Bell's theorem is confirmed813-05-2023 04:58
The Recent Floods In Europe & Fire In Frozen America Show How Stupid Their Government Are118-07-2021 20:36
Droughts Continue in the West3601-06-2021 19:33
Understanding Why The Natural Disasters Come: Floods, Tsunami, Earthquake, Volcano Eruption009-08-2020 04:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact