Remember me
▼ Content

Confirmed: Global floods, droughts worsening with warming



Page 2 of 3<123>
16-03-2023 01:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Your entire life is a delusion as you can only think what they programmed you to think


I'm delusional? You are the one who said Lake Mead water levels won't be measured any more in less than 5 years because the Hoover dam killed salmon.


You give up already delusional one?

Quote that please?

That is if you can.

Otherwise, you are a silly and spoiled little child, who joyfully eats dogs and cats cooked alive.


Says the d-bag who still has yet to quote IBdaMann saying the earth has no climate. You think our memory is as short as yours??!!


LOL, he admitted saying this, and still maintains that the Earth's climate has been stolen.

However since you are begging to be even more humiliated, here is the link to when IBdaMann claimed that the Earth's climate was stolen.

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/someone-stole-the-earths-climate-d6-e4327.php

So do you enjoy being used like this?

Yawn, "quote"

Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing. Government officials have been inundated with phone calls asking what happened to the once famous global climate system. MSNBC reported that the climate didn't survive the final round of budget cuts, but then retracted their story.

The FBI and Interpol are standing by for a ransom demand, but until the climate is returned, climate change discussions will have to be put on hold.

I wonder if we'll find the climate on E-bay. Maybe on the dark web. I really don't think we're going to find it hiding at the bottom of the ocean. Anyway, I hope that whoever took it returns it.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 16-03-2023 01:13
16-03-2023 01:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Your entire life is a delusion as you can only think what they programmed you to think


I'm delusional? You are the one who said Lake Mead water levels won't be measured any more in less than 5 years because the Hoover dam killed salmon.


Quote that please?

That is if you can.

Otherwise, you are a silly and spoiled little child, who joyfully eats dogs and cats cooked alive.


Allow me to summarize the key points of our conversation.

Spongy: surely lake Mead will be measured for the next 5 years?

Swan: nope the issue is people and businesses living in the desert.

Spongy: what would cause that to change?

Swan: all the migratory fish died. I will literally giggle as Mexifornia suffers.


LOL, so now you admit that you said the entire thing about 5 years not me.

Are you realllly named CORKY?



Clarification, the best thing that could happen to the USA is for Mexifornia to fault away and become an island country. Unfortunately the Pacific plate is moving the wrong way for that to happen, and oh I will giggle twice as the idiots in Mexifornia suffer, while walking in Mexican shits on every street.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 16-03-2023 01:22
16-03-2023 01:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Your entire life is a delusion as you can only think what they programmed you to think


I'm delusional? You are the one who said Lake Mead water levels won't be measured any more in less than 5 years because the Hoover dam killed salmon.


You give up already delusional one?

Quote that please?

That is if you can.

Otherwise, you are a silly and spoiled little child, who joyfully eats dogs and cats cooked alive.


Says the d-bag who still has yet to quote IBdaMann saying the earth has no climate. You think our memory is as short as yours??!!


LOL, he admitted saying this, and still maintains that the Earth's climate has been stolen.

However since you are begging to be even more humiliated, here is the link to when IBdaMann claimed that the Earth's climate was stolen.

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/someone-stole-the-earths-climate-d6-e4327.php

So do you enjoy being used like this?

Yawn, "quote"

Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing. Government officials have been inundated with phone calls asking what happened to the once famous global climate system. MSNBC reported that the climate didn't survive the final round of budget cuts, but then retracted their story.

The FBI and Interpol are standing by for a ransom demand, but until the climate is returned, climate change discussions will have to be put on hold.

I wonder if we'll find the climate on E-bay. Maybe on the dark web...

I don't need a link. I read the entire thread in real time, and because I completely comprehend what I read, I also completely understood that the entire thread was dedicated to ridiculing you. How are we doing with that definition of global climate?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
16-03-2023 01:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Your entire life is a delusion as you can only think what they programmed you to think


I'm delusional? You are the one who said Lake Mead water levels won't be measured any more in less than 5 years because the Hoover dam killed salmon.


You give up already delusional one?

Quote that please?

That is if you can.

Otherwise, you are a silly and spoiled little child, who joyfully eats dogs and cats cooked alive.


Says the d-bag who still has yet to quote IBdaMann saying the earth has no climate. You think our memory is as short as yours??!!


LOL, he admitted saying this, and still maintains that the Earth's climate has been stolen.

However since you are begging to be even more humiliated, here is the link to when IBdaMann claimed that the Earth's climate was stolen.

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/someone-stole-the-earths-climate-d6-e4327.php

So do you enjoy being used like this?

Yawn, "quote"

Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing. Government officials have been inundated with phone calls asking what happened to the once famous global climate system. MSNBC reported that the climate didn't survive the final round of budget cuts, but then retracted their story.

The FBI and Interpol are standing by for a ransom demand, but until the climate is returned, climate change discussions will have to be put on hold.

I wonder if we'll find the climate on E-bay. Maybe on the dark web...

I don't need a link. I read the entire thread in real time, and because I completely comprehend what I read, I also completely understood that the entire thread was dedicated to ridiculing you. How are we doing with that definition of global climate?


Your admission of idiocy is accepted.

You may now resume choking your chicken.

PS. I must admit that I had fun humiliating you. So you can now change to another personality and continue babbling as is normal 4 U


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-03-2023 05:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Your entire life is a delusion as you can only think what they programmed you to think


I'm delusional? You are the one who said Lake Mead water levels won't be measured any more in less than 5 years because the Hoover dam killed salmon.


You give up already delusional one?

Quote that please?

That is if you can.

Otherwise, you are a silly and spoiled little child, who joyfully eats dogs and cats cooked alive.


Says the d-bag who still has yet to quote IBdaMann saying the earth has no climate. You think our memory is as short as yours??!!


LOL, he admitted saying this, and still maintains that the Earth's climate has been stolen.

However since you are begging to be even more humiliated, here is the link to when IBdaMann claimed that the Earth's climate was stolen.

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/someone-stole-the-earths-climate-d6-e4327.php

So do you enjoy being used like this?

Yawn, "quote"

Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing. Government officials have been inundated with phone calls asking what happened to the once famous global climate system. MSNBC reported that the climate didn't survive the final round of budget cuts, but then retracted their story.

The FBI and Interpol are standing by for a ransom demand, but until the climate is returned, climate change discussions will have to be put on hold.

I wonder if we'll find the climate on E-bay. Maybe on the dark web...

I don't need a link. I read the entire thread in real time, and because I completely comprehend what I read, I also completely understood that the entire thread was dedicated to ridiculing you. How are we doing with that definition of global climate?


Your admission of idiocy is accepted.

You may now resume choking your chicken.

PS. I must admit that I had fun humiliating you. So you can now change to another personality and continue babbling as is normal 4 U


Again you evade. I never saw that one coming. Is it safe to say that you are unable to quote IBdaMann stating the earth has no climate?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
16-03-2023 06:31
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Your entire life is a delusion as you can only think what they programmed you to think


I'm delusional? You are the one who said Lake Mead water levels won't be measured any more in less than 5 years because the Hoover dam killed salmon.


You give up already delusional one?

Quote that please?

That is if you can.

Otherwise, you are a silly and spoiled little child, who joyfully eats dogs and cats cooked alive.


Says the d-bag who still has yet to quote IBdaMann saying the earth has no climate. You think our memory is as short as yours??!!


LOL, he admitted saying this, and still maintains that the Earth's climate has been stolen.

However since you are begging to be even more humiliated, here is the link to when IBdaMann claimed that the Earth's climate was stolen.

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/someone-stole-the-earths-climate-d6-e4327.php

So do you enjoy being used like this?

Yawn, "quote"

Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing. Government officials have been inundated with phone calls asking what happened to the once famous global climate system. MSNBC reported that the climate didn't survive the final round of budget cuts, but then retracted their story.

The FBI and Interpol are standing by for a ransom demand, but until the climate is returned, climate change discussions will have to be put on hold.

I wonder if we'll find the climate on E-bay. Maybe on the dark web...

I don't need a link. I read the entire thread in real time, and because I completely comprehend what I read, I also completely understood that the entire thread was dedicated to ridiculing you. How are we doing with that definition of global climate?


Your admission of idiocy is accepted.

You may now resume choking your chicken.

PS. I must admit that I had fun humiliating you. So you can now change to another personality and continue babbling as is normal 4 U


Again you evade. I never saw that one coming. Is it safe to say that you are unable to quote IBdaMann stating the earth has no climate?


He lacks the basic intelligence to use a <search> function. Not to mention his obsession, with self-gratification, and 'creamy-goodness'... His knowledge base seems to be limited to the headlines his ISP presents him, after logging in.

But, tomato planting season shouldn't be far off, and he needs to get to work, and spend less time playing with himself.
16-03-2023 06:53
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Your entire life is a delusion as you can only think what they programmed you to think


I'm delusional? You are the one who said Lake Mead water levels won't be measured any more in less than 5 years because the Hoover dam killed salmon.


Quote that please?

That is if you can.

Otherwise, you are a silly and spoiled little child, who joyfully eats dogs and cats cooked alive.


Allow me to summarize the key points of our conversation.

Spongy: surely lake Mead will be measured for the next 5 years?

Swan: nope the issue is people and businesses living in the desert.

Spongy: what would cause that to change?

Swan: all the migratory fish died. I will literally giggle as Mexifornia suffers.


LOL, so now you admit that you said the entire thing about 5 years not me.


You answered, Nope, to the question.



Edited on 16-03-2023 06:56
16-03-2023 18:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Your entire life is a delusion as you can only think what they programmed you to think


I'm delusional? You are the one who said Lake Mead water levels won't be measured any more in less than 5 years because the Hoover dam killed salmon.


You give up already delusional one?

Quote that please?

That is if you can.

Otherwise, you are a silly and spoiled little child, who joyfully eats dogs and cats cooked alive.


Says the d-bag who still has yet to quote IBdaMann saying the earth has no climate. You think our memory is as short as yours??!!


LOL, he admitted saying this, and still maintains that the Earth's climate has been stolen.

However since you are begging to be even more humiliated, here is the link to when IBdaMann claimed that the Earth's climate was stolen.

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/someone-stole-the-earths-climate-d6-e4327.php

So do you enjoy being used like this?

Yawn, "quote"

Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing. Government officials have been inundated with phone calls asking what happened to the once famous global climate system. MSNBC reported that the climate didn't survive the final round of budget cuts, but then retracted their story.

The FBI and Interpol are standing by for a ransom demand, but until the climate is returned, climate change discussions will have to be put on hold.

I wonder if we'll find the climate on E-bay. Maybe on the dark web...

I don't need a link. I read the entire thread in real time, and because I completely comprehend what I read, I also completely understood that the entire thread was dedicated to ridiculing you. How are we doing with that definition of global climate?


Your admission of idiocy is accepted.

You may now resume choking your chicken.

PS. I must admit that I had fun humiliating you. So you can now change to another personality and continue babbling as is normal 4 U


Again you evade. I never saw that one coming. Is it safe to say that you are unable to quote IBdaMann stating the earth has no climate?


LOL actually it is safe to say that you are a highly frustrated and underpaid government employee, with a below average IQ

"IBdaMann wrote: and I quote
Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing. Government officials have been inundated with phone calls asking what happened to the once famous global climate system. MSNBC reported that the climate didn't survive the final round of budget cuts, but then retracted their story.

The FBI and Interpol are standing by for a ransom demand, but until the climate is returned, climate change discussions will have to be put on hold.

I wonder if we'll find the climate on E-bay. Maybe on the dark web. I really don't think we're going to find it hiding at the bottom of the ocean. Anyway, I hope that whoever took it returns it."

Yawning

So is it fun being a sociopathic troll?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 16-03-2023 18:34
17-03-2023 02:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Swan wrote:"IBdaMann wrote: and I quote
Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing.

So, in summary, what did I claim was missing?
17-03-2023 02:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:"IBdaMann wrote: and I quote
Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing.

So, in summary, what did I claim was missing?


The post completely details that you are missing all higher brain functions and that you are not in possession of rational thought patterns.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 17-03-2023 03:00
17-03-2023 18:49
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:"IBdaMann wrote: and I quote
Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing.

So, in summary, what did I claim was missing?


The post completely details that you are missing all higher brain functions and that you are not in possession of rational thought patterns.


Actually, it's just another example of you diminished capacity. Obviously you suffered the loss of quite few brain cells. Bump your head, on the moraine? That's why democrats where bicycle helmets, even as adults... Perhaps an IQ retest, since you babble like you are to the 'left' of borderline.

Earth doesn't have just one climate, that describes the entire planet. A climate, describes perception of your local environment. There are many climates beyond your tomato patch, moraine backyard. You'd probably know that, if you hadn't gone blind, from abusing yourself, chronically...
17-03-2023 19:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:"IBdaMann wrote: and I quote
Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing.

So, in summary, what did I claim was missing?


The post completely details that you are missing all higher brain functions and that you are not in possession of rational thought patterns.


Actually, it's just another example of you diminished capacity. Obviously you suffered the loss of quite few brain cells. Bump your head, on the moraine? That's why democrats where bicycle helmets, even as adults... Perhaps an IQ retest, since you babble like you are to the 'left' of borderline.

Earth doesn't have just one climate, that describes the entire planet. A climate, describes perception of your local environment. There are many climates beyond your tomato patch, moraine backyard. You'd probably know that, if you hadn't gone blind, from abusing yourself, chronically...


Actually there are macro and micro climates. The biggest macro climate is the average of all of the Earth's micro and local climates. The average temp of the Earth is 59F. Furthermore, as I stated earlier none of the Earths micro or macro climates are missing, except in your schizzo mind. Not that without higher brain functions or rational thought patterns can you ever comprehend reality.

You may now resume choking your chicken


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 17-03-2023 19:57
17-03-2023 20:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:"IBdaMann wrote: and I quote
Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing.

So, in summary, what did I claim was missing?


The post completely details that you are missing all higher brain functions and that you are not in possession of rational thought patterns.


Actually, it's just another example of you diminished capacity. Obviously you suffered the loss of quite few brain cells. Bump your head, on the moraine? That's why democrats where bicycle helmets, even as adults... Perhaps an IQ retest, since you babble like you are to the 'left' of borderline.

Earth doesn't have just one climate, that describes the entire planet. A climate, describes perception of your local environment. There are many climates beyond your tomato patch, moraine backyard. You'd probably know that, if you hadn't gone blind, from abusing yourself, chronically...


Actually there are macro and micro climates.

Great. Tell me more.

Swan wrote:
The biggest macro climate is the average of all of the Earth's micro and local climates.

So if I were to average the micro climate of my pond and the micro climate of my favorite tree stand, what values would would I average?

Swan wrote:
The average temp of the Earth is 59F.

How do you know this? Totally guessing here but I'm thinking Google regurgitation.

Swan wrote:
Furthermore,

Shit, there's more?!!!

Swan wrote:
as I proved earlier, Google does all my thinking for me. Therefore, none of the Earths micro or macro climates are missing.

How does one know when a micro climate becomes a macro? What values are assigned to each climate so we know when to upgrade from micro taxation to macro status?

Your chicken is choked. I'll be happy to put that on quantum entangrillmeat for you.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 17-03-2023 20:16
17-03-2023 20:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Actually there are macro and micro climates. The biggest macro climate is the average of all of the Earth's micro and local climates.

Climate has no value associated with it. You can't average a non-number.
Swan wrote:
The average temp of the Earth is 59F.

Redundant term. Discard of the 0th law of thermodynamics. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Discard of statistical mathematics.
Swan wrote:
Furthermore, as I stated earlier none of the Earths micro or macro climates are missing, except in your schizzo mind. Not that without higher brain functions or rational thought patterns can you ever comprehend reality.

Not English. Try English.
Swan wrote:
You may now resume choking your chicken

How do you know he has a chicken?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-03-2023 22:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:"IBdaMann wrote: and I quote
Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing.

So, in summary, what did I claim was missing?


The post completely details that you are missing all higher brain functions and that you are not in possession of rational thought patterns.


Actually, it's just another example of you diminished capacity. Obviously you suffered the loss of quite few brain cells. Bump your head, on the moraine? That's why democrats where bicycle helmets, even as adults... Perhaps an IQ retest, since you babble like you are to the 'left' of borderline.

Earth doesn't have just one climate, that describes the entire planet. A climate, describes perception of your local environment. There are many climates beyond your tomato patch, moraine backyard. You'd probably know that, if you hadn't gone blind, from abusing yourself, chronically...


Actually there are macro and micro climates.

Great. Tell me more.

Swan wrote:
The biggest macro climate is the average of all of the Earth's micro and local climates.

So if I were to average the micro climate of my pond and the micro climate of my favorite tree stand, what values would would I average?

Swan wrote:
The average temp of the Earth is 59F.

How do you know this? Totally guessing here but I'm thinking Google regurgitation.

Swan wrote:
Furthermore,

Shit, there's more?!!!

Swan wrote:
as I proved earlier, Google does all my thinking for me. Therefore, none of the Earths micro or macro climates are missing.

How does one know when a micro climate becomes a macro? What values are assigned to each climate so we know when to upgrade from micro taxation to macro status?

Your chicken is choked. I'll be happy to put that on quantum entangrillmeat for you.


Look silly, the simple fact remains that none of the Earth's climates were stolen, as the local loony claims.

CIAO-130


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-03-2023 22:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:"IBdaMann wrote: and I quote
Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing.

So, in summary, what did I claim was missing?


The post completely details that you are missing all higher brain functions and that you are not in possession of rational thought patterns.


Actually, it's just another example of you diminished capacity. Obviously you suffered the loss of quite few brain cells. Bump your head, on the moraine? That's why democrats where bicycle helmets, even as adults... Perhaps an IQ retest, since you babble like you are to the 'left' of borderline.

Earth doesn't have just one climate, that describes the entire planet. A climate, describes perception of your local environment. There are many climates beyond your tomato patch, moraine backyard. You'd probably know that, if you hadn't gone blind, from abusing yourself, chronically...


Actually there are macro and micro climates. The biggest macro climate is the average of all of the Earth's micro and local climates. The average temp of the Earth is 59F. Furthermore, as I stated earlier none of the Earths micro or macro climates are missing, except in your schizzo mind. Not that without higher brain functions or rational thought patterns can you ever comprehend reality.

You may now resume choking your chicken


If you had an average IQ, better.. You would know that average-climate, is imaginary, and doesn't actually exist. Just like the climate goals never existed, and never will, fantasy. You toss a coin, it's either heads, or tails, no quantum state in between. Out of 100 tosses 46 of them came up heads. You do another 100, and get something different, not 46 heads, every time you try it. Where you live, you know basically what you local climate is, and the max/min conditions every year. It's nothing like the global average at all. Nothing like Florida either... Now, go shovel some snow.
17-03-2023 22:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually there are macro and micro climates. The biggest macro climate is the average of all of the Earth's micro and local climates.

Climate has no value associated with it. You can't average a non-number.
Swan wrote:
The average temp of the Earth is 59F.

Redundant term. Discard of the 0th law of thermodynamics. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Discard of statistical mathematics.
Swan wrote:
Furthermore, as I stated earlier none of the Earths micro or macro climates are missing, except in your schizzo mind. Not that without higher brain functions or rational thought patterns can you ever comprehend reality.

Not English. Try English.
Swan wrote:
You may now resume choking your chicken

How do you know he has a chicken?


The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F

And in other news, literally anything and everything can be expressed as a number. For instance, your brain is a sequence of 8 neurons that are all talking to themselves continually.

LOL


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-03-2023 23:13
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 17-03-2023 23:14
18-03-2023 01:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses. Actually any idiot knows that temps drop as you back off of a campfire or a sun, but then you are a really special idiot.

LOL, why do you keep changing your name? Does that make you feel special?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-03-2023 02:34
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.


So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
18-03-2023 03:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.


So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.


LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-03-2023 03:27
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.


So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.


LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory


I skipped second grade math and went straight to 3rd, so forgive me, I'm sure I missed the day when they learned how to average the temperature of the Earth. I would be grateful if you could show me. You said it's easy, so again, the floor is all yours.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
18-03-2023 04:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.


So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.


LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory


I skipped second grade math and went straight to 3rd, so forgive me, I'm sure I missed the day when they learned how to average the temperature of the Earth. I would be grateful if you could show me. You said it's easy, so again, the floor is all yours.


So what you are trying to ascertain is, do I know the math formula to come to a world average of over 32,000 weather stations? So u vish to test mi, guud.

Too simple, as a word problem. First one adds up all the temps, then divides by the number of weather data points, spread worldwide. You could do this every hour, every minute or once a day or every second by supercomputer, every hour would be best. If you did it every hour you would add up all the temps at each weather station then divide by 24, then add all of these numbers together for every station then divide by the number of stations. Repeat 365 times then divide the total by 365 and you have 59F, which in my instance translates to 130.

Ciao

Now hand over the frikin keys already

LOL did you change Biden's diaper yet?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-03-2023 04:31
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.


So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.


LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory


I skipped second grade math and went straight to 3rd, so forgive me, I'm sure I missed the day when they learned how to average the temperature of the Earth. I would be grateful if you could show me. You said it's easy, so again, the floor is all yours.


So what you are trying to ascertain is, do I know the math formula to come to a world average of over 32,000 weather stations? So u vish to test mi, guud.

Too simple, as a word problem. First one adds up all the temps, then divides by the number of weather data points, spread worldwide. You could do this every hour, every minute or once a day or every second by supercomputer, every hour would be best. If you did it every hour you would add up all the temps at each weather station then divide by 24, then add all of these numbers together for every station then divide by the number of stations. Repeat 365 times then divide the total by 365 and you have 59F, which in my instance translates to 130.


Yup. Simple stuff. I'll take your 32,000 weather stations number, although I think it's much lower, and divide it by the 197 million sq miles of Earths surface and I come up with one station roughly every 6,000 square miles. You really think a reading every hour across 6,000 square miles (assuming they are spaced evenly and they are not) is even remotely accurate? We had a cold front last night and there was easily 10 degrees difference over a few miles. This is not anything uncommon.

I am clearly seeing how it is you calculate your 30 IQ.

...but we're not done destroying your "earth average temperature measurement". The weather stations typically measure temperature 2 meters above the surface. How does the temp get measured at 20 meters? 1 mile? 5 miles? That's all atmosphere too. It's air that moves...constantly.

So, if your accept that method of measurement, fine. You will need to kick in your higher education and calculate a margin of error. Any guesses before you actually do the math and show us your work?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 18-03-2023 04:32
18-03-2023 05:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.


So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.


LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory


I skipped second grade math and went straight to 3rd, so forgive me, I'm sure I missed the day when they learned how to average the temperature of the Earth. I would be grateful if you could show me. You said it's easy, so again, the floor is all yours.


So what you are trying to ascertain is, do I know the math formula to come to a world average of over 32,000 weather stations? So u vish to test mi, guud.

Too simple, as a word problem. First one adds up all the temps, then divides by the number of weather data points, spread worldwide. You could do this every hour, every minute or once a day or every second by supercomputer, every hour would be best. If you did it every hour you would add up all the temps at each weather station then divide by 24, then add all of these numbers together for every station then divide by the number of stations. Repeat 365 times then divide the total by 365 and you have 59F, which in my instance translates to 130.


Yup. Simple stuff. I'll take your 32,000 weather stations number, although I think it's much lower, and divide it by the 197 million sq miles of Earths surface and I come up with one station roughly every 6,000 square miles. You really think a reading every hour across 6,000 square miles (assuming they are spaced evenly and they are not) is even remotely accurate? We had a cold front last night and there was easily 10 degrees difference over a few miles. This is not anything uncommon.

I am clearly seeing how it is you calculate your 30 IQ.

...but we're not done destroying your "earth average temperature measurement". The weather stations typically measure temperature 2 meters above the surface. How does the temp get measured at 20 meters? 1 mile? 5 miles? That's all atmosphere too. It's air that moves...constantly.

So, if your accept that method of measurement, fine. You will need to kick in your higher education and calculate a margin of error. Any guesses before you actually do the math and show us your work?


Yes the 32,000 number is more than sufficient to determine an average as the number would represent an accurate moment in time, noting that since weather is always moving one temp always flows into another. Also 6,000 square miles is just North of the land area of the state of Connecticut however the USA has 10,600 weather stations or one every 330 sq miles. Any more questions Englebert?

Now are you aware that Apple computer stock is up 81,478.95% as of the close today? Or do you not care since you bought Coors, in cans?

You may resume drooling now


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 18-03-2023 05:36
18-03-2023 05:40
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.


So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.


LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory


I skipped second grade math and went straight to 3rd, so forgive me, I'm sure I missed the day when they learned how to average the temperature of the Earth. I would be grateful if you could show me. You said it's easy, so again, the floor is all yours.


So what you are trying to ascertain is, do I know the math formula to come to a world average of over 32,000 weather stations? So u vish to test mi, guud.

Too simple, as a word problem. First one adds up all the temps, then divides by the number of weather data points, spread worldwide. You could do this every hour, every minute or once a day or every second by supercomputer, every hour would be best. If you did it every hour you would add up all the temps at each weather station then divide by 24, then add all of these numbers together for every station then divide by the number of stations. Repeat 365 times then divide the total by 365 and you have 59F, which in my instance translates to 130.


Yup. Simple stuff. I'll take your 32,000 weather stations number, although I think it's much lower, and divide it by the 197 million sq miles of Earths surface and I come up with one station roughly every 6,000 square miles. You really think a reading every hour across 6,000 square miles (assuming they are spaced evenly and they are not) is even remotely accurate? We had a cold front last night and there was easily 10 degrees difference over a few miles. This is not anything uncommon.

I am clearly seeing how it is you calculate your 30 IQ.

...but we're not done destroying your "earth average temperature measurement". The weather stations typically measure temperature 2 meters above the surface. How does the temp get measured at 20 meters? 1 mile? 5 miles? That's all atmosphere too. It's air that moves...constantly.

So, if your accept that method of measurement, fine. You will need to kick in your higher education and calculate a margin of error. Any guesses before you actually do the math and show us your work?


Yes the 32,000 number is more than sufficient to determine an average as the number would represent an accurate moment in time, noting that since weather is always moving one temp always flows into another. Also 6,000 square miles is just North of the land area of the state of Connecticut however the USA has 10,600 weather stations or one every 330 sq miles. Any more questions Englebert?


No farther questions. I think your answer speaks for itself, especially since you

1 ) did not attempt a margin of error
2) did not address the altitude question
3) mentioned a "moment in time.

Good job evading, 30 boy.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
18-03-2023 06:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.


So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.


LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory


I skipped second grade math and went straight to 3rd, so forgive me, I'm sure I missed the day when they learned how to average the temperature of the Earth. I would be grateful if you could show me. You said it's easy, so again, the floor is all yours.


So what you are trying to ascertain is, do I know the math formula to come to a world average of over 32,000 weather stations? So u vish to test mi, guud.

Too simple, as a word problem. First one adds up all the temps, then divides by the number of weather data points, spread worldwide. You could do this every hour, every minute or once a day or every second by supercomputer, every hour would be best. If you did it every hour you would add up all the temps at each weather station then divide by 24, then add all of these numbers together for every station then divide by the number of stations. Repeat 365 times then divide the total by 365 and you have 59F, which in my instance translates to 130.


Yup. Simple stuff. I'll take your 32,000 weather stations number, although I think it's much lower, and divide it by the 197 million sq miles of Earths surface and I come up with one station roughly every 6,000 square miles. You really think a reading every hour across 6,000 square miles (assuming they are spaced evenly and they are not) is even remotely accurate? We had a cold front last night and there was easily 10 degrees difference over a few miles. This is not anything uncommon.

I am clearly seeing how it is you calculate your 30 IQ.

...but we're not done destroying your "earth average temperature measurement". The weather stations typically measure temperature 2 meters above the surface. How does the temp get measured at 20 meters? 1 mile? 5 miles? That's all atmosphere too. It's air that moves...constantly.

So, if your accept that method of measurement, fine. You will need to kick in your higher education and calculate a margin of error. Any guesses before you actually do the math and show us your work?


Yes the 32,000 number is more than sufficient to determine an average as the number would represent an accurate moment in time, noting that since weather is always moving one temp always flows into another. Also 6,000 square miles is just North of the land area of the state of Connecticut however the USA has 10,600 weather stations or one every 330 sq miles. Any more questions Englebert?


No farther questions. I think your answer speaks for itself, especially since you

1 ) did not attempt a margin of error
2) did not address the altitude question
3) mentioned a "moment in time.

Good job evading, 30 boy.


I didn't do the math, NASA did. I merely explained how the math was done, and did so with flawless ease.

Yawn


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 18-03-2023 06:46
18-03-2023 07:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
GasGuzzler wrote:No farther questions.

No further questions. "Far" and "farther" specifically refer to distance. "Further" means "additional" ("furthermore" means "additionally").

If there are no farther questions, then all questions are at most that distance from you or closer.
18-03-2023 10:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually there are macro and micro climates. The biggest macro climate is the average of all of the Earth's micro and local climates.

Climate has no value associated with it. You can't average a non-number.
Swan wrote:
The average temp of the Earth is 59F.

Redundant term. Discard of the 0th law of thermodynamics. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Discard of statistical mathematics.
Swan wrote:
Furthermore, as I stated earlier none of the Earths micro or macro climates are missing, except in your schizzo mind. Not that without higher brain functions or rational thought patterns can you ever comprehend reality.

Not English. Try English.
Swan wrote:
You may now resume choking your chicken

How do you know he has a chicken?


The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F

And in other news, literally anything and everything can be expressed as a number. For instance, your brain is a sequence of 8 neurons that are all talking to themselves continually.

LOL

It is not possible to measure the temperature of any planet.
Argument from randU fallacies.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-03-2023 10:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.

Math errors: Failure to publish raw data. Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to select by randN. Failure to normalize by paired randR. Failure to calculate margin of error.
Logic errors: Argument from randU fallacies. Semantics fallacies.
Swan wrote:
Actually...

Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-03-2023 10:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.


So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.


LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory

You are denying and discarding mathematics, especially statistical mathematics.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-03-2023 10:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.


So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.


LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory


I skipped second grade math and went straight to 3rd, so forgive me, I'm sure I missed the day when they learned how to average the temperature of the Earth. I would be grateful if you could show me. You said it's easy, so again, the floor is all yours.


So what you are trying to ascertain is, do I know the math formula to come to a world average of over 32,000 weather stations? So u vish to test mi, guud.

Too simple, as a word problem. First one adds up all the temps, then divides by the number of weather data points, spread worldwide. You could do this every hour, every minute or once a day or every second by supercomputer, every hour would be best. If you did it every hour you would add up all the temps at each weather station then divide by 24, then add all of these numbers together for every station then divide by the number of stations. Repeat 365 times then divide the total by 365 and you have 59F, which in my instance translates to 130.

Ciao

Now hand over the frikin keys already

LOL did you change Biden's diaper yet?

Math errors: Failure to declare boundary. Failure to use published unbiased raw data. Failure to select by randN. Failure to normalize by paired randR. Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to calculate margin of error.
Logic errors: Argument from randU fallacy. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Insult fallacies.

You are just discarding statistical mathematics again.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-03-2023 10:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.


So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.


LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory


I skipped second grade math and went straight to 3rd, so forgive me, I'm sure I missed the day when they learned how to average the temperature of the Earth. I would be grateful if you could show me. You said it's easy, so again, the floor is all yours.


So what you are trying to ascertain is, do I know the math formula to come to a world average of over 32,000 weather stations? So u vish to test mi, guud.

Too simple, as a word problem. First one adds up all the temps, then divides by the number of weather data points, spread worldwide. You could do this every hour, every minute or once a day or every second by supercomputer, every hour would be best. If you did it every hour you would add up all the temps at each weather station then divide by 24, then add all of these numbers together for every station then divide by the number of stations. Repeat 365 times then divide the total by 365 and you have 59F, which in my instance translates to 130.


Yup. Simple stuff. I'll take your 32,000 weather stations number, although I think it's much lower, and divide it by the 197 million sq miles of Earths surface and I come up with one station roughly every 6,000 square miles. You really think a reading every hour across 6,000 square miles (assuming they are spaced evenly and they are not) is even remotely accurate? We had a cold front last night and there was easily 10 degrees difference over a few miles. This is not anything uncommon.

I am clearly seeing how it is you calculate your 30 IQ.

...but we're not done destroying your "earth average temperature measurement". The weather stations typically measure temperature 2 meters above the surface. How does the temp get measured at 20 meters? 1 mile? 5 miles? That's all atmosphere too. It's air that moves...constantly.

So, if your accept that method of measurement, fine. You will need to kick in your higher education and calculate a margin of error. Any guesses before you actually do the math and show us your work?


Yes the 32,000 number is more than sufficient to determine an average as the number would represent an accurate moment in time, noting that since weather is always moving one temp always flows into another. Also 6,000 square miles is just North of the land area of the state of Connecticut however the USA has 10,600 weather stations or one every 330 sq miles.

Math errors: Failure to use published unbiased raw data. Failure to select by randN. Failure to normalize by paired randR. Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to calculate margin of error.
Logic errors: Argument from randU fallacy. Non-sequitur fallacy. Insult fallacies. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Swan wrote:
Now are...

Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-03-2023 10:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.


So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.


LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory


I skipped second grade math and went straight to 3rd, so forgive me, I'm sure I missed the day when they learned how to average the temperature of the Earth. I would be grateful if you could show me. You said it's easy, so again, the floor is all yours.


So what you are trying to ascertain is, do I know the math formula to come to a world average of over 32,000 weather stations? So u vish to test mi, guud.

Too simple, as a word problem. First one adds up all the temps, then divides by the number of weather data points, spread worldwide. You could do this every hour, every minute or once a day or every second by supercomputer, every hour would be best. If you did it every hour you would add up all the temps at each weather station then divide by 24, then add all of these numbers together for every station then divide by the number of stations. Repeat 365 times then divide the total by 365 and you have 59F, which in my instance translates to 130.


Yup. Simple stuff. I'll take your 32,000 weather stations number, although I think it's much lower, and divide it by the 197 million sq miles of Earths surface and I come up with one station roughly every 6,000 square miles. You really think a reading every hour across 6,000 square miles (assuming they are spaced evenly and they are not) is even remotely accurate? We had a cold front last night and there was easily 10 degrees difference over a few miles. This is not anything uncommon.

I am clearly seeing how it is you calculate your 30 IQ.

...but we're not done destroying your "earth average temperature measurement". The weather stations typically measure temperature 2 meters above the surface. How does the temp get measured at 20 meters? 1 mile? 5 miles? That's all atmosphere too. It's air that moves...constantly.

So, if your accept that method of measurement, fine. You will need to kick in your higher education and calculate a margin of error. Any guesses before you actually do the math and show us your work?


Yes the 32,000 number is more than sufficient to determine an average as the number would represent an accurate moment in time, noting that since weather is always moving one temp always flows into another. Also 6,000 square miles is just North of the land area of the state of Connecticut however the USA has 10,600 weather stations or one every 330 sq miles. Any more questions Englebert?


No farther questions. I think your answer speaks for itself, especially since you

1 ) did not attempt a margin of error
2) did not address the altitude question
3) mentioned a "moment in time.

Good job evading, 30 boy.


I didn't do the math, NASA did. I merely explained how the math was done, and did so with flawless ease.

Yawn

Math errors is not math. You cannot do math by name dropping either. NASA is a government agency. They can't do the math either without committing the same errors you did.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth or any other planet.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-03-2023 13:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually there are macro and micro climates. The biggest macro climate is the average of all of the Earth's micro and local climates.

Climate has no value associated with it. You can't average a non-number.
Swan wrote:
The average temp of the Earth is 59F.

Redundant term. Discard of the 0th law of thermodynamics. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Discard of statistical mathematics.
Swan wrote:
Furthermore, as I stated earlier none of the Earths micro or macro climates are missing, except in your schizzo mind. Not that without higher brain functions or rational thought patterns can you ever comprehend reality.

Not English. Try English.
Swan wrote:
You may now resume choking your chicken

How do you know he has a chicken?


The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F

And in other news, literally anything and everything can be expressed as a number. For instance, your brain is a sequence of 8 neurons that are all talking to themselves continually.

LOL

It is not possible to measure the temperature of any planet.
Argument from randU fallacies.


Sure it is, you would know this if you could process logical thought. So just to be clear, why are you arguing that no planet has a temperature?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-03-2023 13:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F


Really? How were these measurements taken of the entire planet???

I find it ironic that the only thing you won't believe is that your are gullible.


Naturally the eight other average planet temps are approximate or even best guesses.


So the temperature of Earth....that 59F average temperature you found on Google...is that an accurate measurement? Any idea how anyone could KNOW what the average temp is?

OK, the floor is yours. Show us your IQ is actually the 30 you claim it is.


LOL, second grade math average does the trick quite easily. You would know this if you got that far before your mother put you to work in the garment factory


I skipped second grade math and went straight to 3rd, so forgive me, I'm sure I missed the day when they learned how to average the temperature of the Earth. I would be grateful if you could show me. You said it's easy, so again, the floor is all yours.


So what you are trying to ascertain is, do I know the math formula to come to a world average of over 32,000 weather stations? So u vish to test mi, guud.

Too simple, as a word problem. First one adds up all the temps, then divides by the number of weather data points, spread worldwide. You could do this every hour, every minute or once a day or every second by supercomputer, every hour would be best. If you did it every hour you would add up all the temps at each weather station then divide by 24, then add all of these numbers together for every station then divide by the number of stations. Repeat 365 times then divide the total by 365 and you have 59F, which in my instance translates to 130.


Yup. Simple stuff. I'll take your 32,000 weather stations number, although I think it's much lower, and divide it by the 197 million sq miles of Earths surface and I come up with one station roughly every 6,000 square miles. You really think a reading every hour across 6,000 square miles (assuming they are spaced evenly and they are not) is even remotely accurate? We had a cold front last night and there was easily 10 degrees difference over a few miles. This is not anything uncommon.

I am clearly seeing how it is you calculate your 30 IQ.

...but we're not done destroying your "earth average temperature measurement". The weather stations typically measure temperature 2 meters above the surface. How does the temp get measured at 20 meters? 1 mile? 5 miles? That's all atmosphere too. It's air that moves...constantly.

So, if your accept that method of measurement, fine. You will need to kick in your higher education and calculate a margin of error. Any guesses before you actually do the math and show us your work?


Yes the 32,000 number is more than sufficient to determine an average as the number would represent an accurate moment in time, noting that since weather is always moving one temp always flows into another. Also 6,000 square miles is just North of the land area of the state of Connecticut however the USA has 10,600 weather stations or one every 330 sq miles. Any more questions Englebert?


No farther questions. I think your answer speaks for itself, especially since you

1 ) did not attempt a margin of error
2) did not address the altitude question
3) mentioned a "moment in time.

Good job evading, 30 boy.


I didn't do the math, NASA did. I merely explained how the math was done, and did so with flawless ease.

Yawn

Math errors is not math. You cannot do math by name dropping either. NASA is a government agency. They can't do the math either without committing the same errors you did.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth or any other planet.


I didn't name drop, I merely answered a math formula question, but since I do not have access to the weather stations and NASA does, they did the actual math. You neither have the ability to do the math nor do you have the ability to know that it is really a rather easy formula consisting only of addition and division.

So you really spent all that money on a university education in order to do this with your life? LOL enjoy being an underpaid government schmuck of the first order of schmuck's.

CIAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-03-2023 20:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:No farther questions.

No further questions. "Far" and "farther" specifically refer to distance. "Further" means "additional" ("furthermore" means "additionally").

If there are no farther questions, then all questions are at most that distance from you or closer.


Yes sir, good catch. I must have been in quantum intergalactic entanglement mode. Farther and further were connected at 10,000 times the speed of light and I clocked farther going slightly faster than further, so I went with farther in further haste to enter my post. I'll have Google adjust their computers to avoid further errors going farther forward back in the future.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 18-03-2023 20:39
18-03-2023 21:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually there are macro and micro climates. The biggest macro climate is the average of all of the Earth's micro and local climates.

Climate has no value associated with it. You can't average a non-number.
Swan wrote:
The average temp of the Earth is 59F.

Redundant term. Discard of the 0th law of thermodynamics. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Discard of statistical mathematics.
Swan wrote:
Furthermore, as I stated earlier none of the Earths micro or macro climates are missing, except in your schizzo mind. Not that without higher brain functions or rational thought patterns can you ever comprehend reality.

Not English. Try English.
Swan wrote:
You may now resume choking your chicken

How do you know he has a chicken?


The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F

And in other news, literally anything and everything can be expressed as a number. For instance, your brain is a sequence of 8 neurons that are all talking to themselves continually.

LOL

It is not possible to measure the temperature of any planet.
Argument from randU fallacies.


Sure it is, you would know this if you could process logical thought. So just to be clear, why are you arguing that no planet has a temperature?

I'm not. Earth's temperature is unknown.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-03-2023 22:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually there are macro and micro climates. The biggest macro climate is the average of all of the Earth's micro and local climates.

Climate has no value associated with it. You can't average a non-number.
Swan wrote:
The average temp of the Earth is 59F.

Redundant term. Discard of the 0th law of thermodynamics. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Discard of statistical mathematics.
Swan wrote:
Furthermore, as I stated earlier none of the Earths micro or macro climates are missing, except in your schizzo mind. Not that without higher brain functions or rational thought patterns can you ever comprehend reality.

Not English. Try English.
Swan wrote:
You may now resume choking your chicken

How do you know he has a chicken?


The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F

And in other news, literally anything and everything can be expressed as a number. For instance, your brain is a sequence of 8 neurons that are all talking to themselves continually.

LOL

It is not possible to measure the temperature of any planet.
Argument from randU fallacies.


Sure it is, you would know this if you could process logical thought. So just to be clear, why are you arguing that no planet has a temperature?

I'm not. Earth's temperature is unknown.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.


Actually the average temperature of the Earth is 59F and you have provided zero evidence to contradict this. You may resume trolling now, and change your shirt already.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-03-2023 22:54
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually there are macro and micro climates. The biggest macro climate is the average of all of the Earth's micro and local climates.

Climate has no value associated with it. You can't average a non-number.
Swan wrote:
The average temp of the Earth is 59F.

Redundant term. Discard of the 0th law of thermodynamics. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Discard of statistical mathematics.
Swan wrote:
Furthermore, as I stated earlier none of the Earths micro or macro climates are missing, except in your schizzo mind. Not that without higher brain functions or rational thought patterns can you ever comprehend reality.

Not English. Try English.
Swan wrote:
You may now resume choking your chicken

How do you know he has a chicken?


The average Earth temp is 59F

Venus = 867F
Mercury = 333F
Earth = 59F
Mars = -85F
Jupiter = -166F
Saturn = -220F
Uranus = -320F
Neptune = -330F
Pluto = -375F

And in other news, literally anything and everything can be expressed as a number. For instance, your brain is a sequence of 8 neurons that are all talking to themselves continually.

LOL

It is not possible to measure the temperature of any planet.
Argument from randU fallacies.


Sure it is, you would know this if you could process logical thought. So just to be clear, why are you arguing that no planet has a temperature?

I'm not. Earth's temperature is unknown.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.


Actually the average temperature of the Earth is 59F and you have provided zero evidence to contradict this. You may resume trolling now, and change your shirt already.


There can easily be a 5 degree difference between my house and my pond, especially on summer evenings. They are 75 yards apart. However, you insist that one thermometer every 6 thousand square miles is more than sufficient to accurately measure the average Earth temperature. That is if they were evenly spaced. They are not.

Additionally, you have not addressed altitude measurements.
You have not addressed inconsistencies in methods of measurement.
You have not addressed margin of error.

Here is what you have given us...

Google told me the average temperature of Earth is 59F and NASA did the math (and my thinking) for me and there is no way either Google or NASA have an agenda so 59 degrees is actually the fact so continue stroking your FBI issue chicken.

Get some help for your Google addiction. Until then, we are done here.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Page 2 of 3<123>





Join the debate Confirmed: Global floods, droughts worsening with warming:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
Superconducting qubits cover new distances, Bell's theorem is confirmed813-05-2023 04:58
The Recent Floods In Europe & Fire In Frozen America Show How Stupid Their Government Are118-07-2021 20:36
Droughts Continue in the West3601-06-2021 19:33
Understanding Why The Natural Disasters Come: Floods, Tsunami, Earthquake, Volcano Eruption009-08-2020 04:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact