Remember me
▼ Content

computers

Page 2 of 2<12
17-04-2023 20:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
We do have free will. We make choices all the time. Often, we know the possible outcomes, and make that benefits us in some way. Sometimes we choose to do things we know are bad, but believe there is some chance it'll workout okay, or we don't get caught.

Without free will, we wouldn't have imagination, creativity, fantasies.
17-04-2023 20:31
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Someone did a study that indicated that we have "free won't" rather than free will.
17-04-2023 20:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
keepit wrote:
Sometimes you have to take the Bible figuratively.

Unlike you, I don't have to do anything actually.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-04-2023 21:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
We do have free will. We make choices all the time. Often, we know the possible outcomes, and make that benefits us in some way. Sometimes we choose to do things we know are bad, but believe there is some chance it'll workout okay, or we don't get caught.

You cannot choose to do anything that your DNA does not instruct you to do as every decision comes from the mind that is made up of DNA.

LOL if we had free will then Brad Pitt would obviously choose to be as handsome and strong as I am. However he has no free will, so he is stuck in that krappy body.

He he

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

17-04-2023 21:16
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Swan,
No, you don't have, you have free will.
18-04-2023 01:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
No, you don't have, you have free will.

Neither did your mother, obviously.

That was a total psychological failure.

You may continue

ULTRA MAGA

18-04-2023 19:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
keepit wrote:
Swan,\
I'm far from being a computer expert but here and there it's been said that computers are close to, or already there, to being able to think for them selves.

Not possible. Computers are general purpose sequencers connected to various inputs and outputs. They can never think. They have no free will.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-04-2023 19:29
(21582)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
The Bible says free will exists.
Think of quantum mechanics - Where causes don't cause a specific effect, but rather cause probabilities of effects.

The bible also says that Noah gathered 2 of every animal from North and South America and Australia and Antarctica when those places were not even known yet, and that the lions didn't eat the zebras.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Babble on kid

Where in the Bible does it say anything about North and South America, Australia, or Antarctica?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-04-2023 19:30
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Free will does not actually exist as you like any computer merely follow your DNA programming code, which has granted you the illusion of free will.

How many sentences did you cram in there? I can't tell because you forgot the periods.

So, you can't even put forth an argument. Excellent.

So, you don't know how many sentences either. Don't worry, it can happy to anybody.

Regarding free will, what process can I have my children follow to study it?

Free will is an illusion, like your intellectual quotient.

Nope. No illusion. You have the freedom to choose. You are not free of the consequences of that choice.

The Parrot Killer

18-04-2023 19:31
(21582)
keepit wrote:
Sometimes you have to take the Bible figuratively.

He's not even quoting the Bible!

Nothing in the Bible says anything about Noah traveling anywhere to gather any animals.

The Parrot Killer

18-04-2023 22:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
Think of quantum mechanics - Where causes don't cause a specific effect, but rather cause probabilities of effects.

The bible also says that Noah gathered 2 of every animal from North and South America and Australia and Antarctica when those places were not even known yet, and that the lions didn't eat the zebras.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Babble on kid

Where in the Bible does it say anything about North and South America, Australia, or Antarctica?

LOL, the bible never mentions them, however in order for Noah to gather 2 of every animal he would need 2 of every North and South American as well as Australian and Antarctic animal species.

You may now resume jerking off

ULTRA MAGA

18-04-2023 22:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Free will does not actually exist as you like any computer merely follow your DNA programming code, which has granted you the illusion of free will.

How many sentences did you cram in there? I can't tell because you forgot the periods.

So, you don't know how many sentences either. Don't worry, it can happy to anybody.

Nope. No illusion. You have the freedom to choose. You are not free of the consequences of that choice.

If true you would choose to have a personality, real friends and not be a schizoid troll. So as said you are not free to choose

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 18-04-2023 22:30
20-04-2023 02:18
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

If ...
Mantra 1d.

The Parrot Killer

20-04-2023 02:22
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Babble on kid

LOL, the bible never mentions them, however in order for Noah to gather 2 of every animal he would need 2 of every North and South American as well as Australian and Antarctic animal species.

Where in the Bible is North or South America mentioned? Where in the Bible is Australia mentioned? Where in the Bible does it describe Noah traveling the world?

The Parrot Killer

20-04-2023 02:24
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:

People are enslaved by their fantasies, imagination, and creativity.

20-04-2023 04:49
James_
★★★★★
(2206)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Daily life is considered a rut. Why? People are preconditioned to what life is.
Kind of why I like Star Trek. I can disagree with the scenario it has created
but it is something to consider.
20-04-2023 05:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Babble on kid

Where in the Bible is North or South America mentioned? Where in the Bible is Australia mentioned? Where in the Bible does it describe Noah traveling the world?

LOL you are trolling too hard, even for a retarded lawyer. Did they tell you that you matter and could make a difference? They tell everyone this, you are just the latest sucker.

1. You do not matter, never did or will.
2. Refer back to number 1.

ULTRA MAGA

20-04-2023 13:03
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Only when they can't keep them separate from reality. Mental defectives are a separate issue, like Tomato-Boy.
20-04-2023 13:03
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Babble on kid

LOL you are ...
Mantra 5.

The Parrot Killer

20-04-2023 13:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Babble on kid

LOL you are ...
Mantra 5.

LOL you are trolling too hard, even for a retarded lawyer. Did they tell you that you matter and could make a difference? They tell everyone this, you are just the latest sucker.

ULTRA MAGA

20-04-2023 19:42
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Babble on kid

LOL you are ...
Mantra 5.

LOL you are ...
Repetition. Mantra 5.

The Parrot Killer

20-04-2023 20:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Babble on kid

LOL you are ...
Mantra 5.

LOL you are ...
Repetition. Mantra 5.

LOL, so what, the truth needs repeating so that losers like you have a chance to wake up.

ULTRA MAGA

21-04-2023 00:54
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Man was put here to til the land. Says so in the opening book of the Bible.

21-04-2023 01:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Man was put here to til the land. Says so in the opening book of the Bible.

Wow

ULTRA MAGA

21-04-2023 01:58
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Babble on kid

LOL you are ...
Mantra 5.

LOL you are ...
Repetition. Mantra 5.

LOL, so what,...
Repetition. Mantra 5.

The Parrot Killer

21-04-2023 03:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Babble on kid

LOL you are ...
Mantra 5.

LOL you are ...
Repetition. Mantra 5.

LOL, so what,...
Repetition. Mantra 5.

Cool

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate computers:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
computers2104-01-2022 20:58
Questions about computers1304-01-2022 19:33
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact