Remember me
▼ Content

Comic Relief

Comic Relief13-08-2017 18:42
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
When I announced that NASA and NOAA had had their budgets cut because of flagrant lies to the public that a Congressional committee had discovered what did the True Believers tell us? "It ain't so." When articles in the New York Times and others were referred to what did the True Believers tell us? "You aren't going to believe them are you?"

This is what passes for true among the True Believers.
13-08-2017 22:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Wake wrote:
When I announced that NASA and NOAA had had their budgets cut because of flagrant lies to the public that a Congressional committee had discovered what did the True Believers tell us? "It ain't so." When articles in the New York Times and others were referred to what did the True Believers tell us? "You aren't going to believe them are you?"

This is what passes for true among the True Believers.

The Church of Global Warming is like a fundamentalist religion. Most of its members spend their time just quoting the same old scripture over and over, often with no understanding or meaning.

Any Outsider is ridiculed, looked upon either as a 'lost sheep' that hasn't 'become enlightened' yet, or an outright 'Satan' that must be destroyed at all costs.

Any evidence that goes against their religion just doesn't fit in their world. It literally is unbelievable to them.

Fortunately, its status as a state religion is disappearing. The same thing that brought Trump into office is why.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Join the debate Comic Relief:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Drought/flood relief...2624-11-2022 21:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact