Remember me
▼ Content

CO2 and Global Warming


CO2 and Global Warming11-11-2017 21:57
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
My original posting seems to have disappeared. I must have entered it incorrectly.

For those not bright enough to understand this abstract from the paper - the two coldest periods on the face of the earth - the Snowball Earth with glaciers running to the edge of the sea at the equator - had CO2 levels of 4,000+ ppm.

Why do you suppose that the Earth didn't burn up as all of the True Believers tell us is coming? Why do you suppose that science cannot phase the True Believers who claim that they have science on their side?

"Snowball Earth climate dynamics and Cryogenian geology-geobiology

Paul F. Hoffman1,2,*, Dorian S. Abbot3, Yosef Ashkenazy4, Douglas I. Benn5, Jochen J. Brocks6, Phoebe A. Cohen7, Grant M. Cox8,9, Jessica R. Creveling10, Yannick Donnadieu11,12, Douglas H. Erwin13,14, Ian J. Fairchild15, David Ferreira16, Jason C. Goodman17, Galen P. Halverson18, Malte F. Jansen3, Guillaume Le Hir19, Gordon D. Love20, Francis A. Macdonald1, Adam C. Maloof21, Camille A. Partin22, Gilles Ramstein11, Brian E. J. Rose23, Catherine V. Rose24,†, Peter M. Sadler20, Eli Tziperman1, Aiko Voigt25,26 and Stephen G. Warren27
See all authors and affiliations

Geological evidence indicates that grounded ice sheets reached sea level at all latitudes during two long-lived Cryogenian (58 and ≥5 My) glaciations. Combined uranium-lead and rhenium-osmium dating suggests that the older (Sturtian) glacial onset and both terminations were globally synchronous. Geochemical data imply that CO2 was 102 PAL (present atmospheric level) at the younger termination, consistent with a global ice cover. "
11-11-2017 22:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13268)
Wake wrote:
My original posting seems to have disappeared. I must have entered it incorrectly.

For those not bright enough to understand this abstract from the paper - the two coldest periods on the face of the earth - the Snowball Earth with glaciers running to the edge of the sea at the equator - had CO2 levels of 4,000+ ppm.

Why do you suppose that the Earth didn't burn up as all of the True Believers tell us is coming? Why do you suppose that science cannot phase the True Believers who claim that they have science on their side?

"Snowball Earth climate dynamics and Cryogenian geology-geobiology

Paul F. Hoffman1,2,*, Dorian S. Abbot3, Yosef Ashkenazy4, Douglas I. Benn5, Jochen J. Brocks6, Phoebe A. Cohen7, Grant M. Cox8,9, Jessica R. Creveling10, Yannick Donnadieu11,12, Douglas H. Erwin13,14, Ian J. Fairchild15, David Ferreira16, Jason C. Goodman17, Galen P. Halverson18, Malte F. Jansen3, Guillaume Le Hir19, Gordon D. Love20, Francis A. Macdonald1, Adam C. Maloof21, Camille A. Partin22, Gilles Ramstein11, Brian E. J. Rose23, Catherine V. Rose24,†, Peter M. Sadler20, Eli Tziperman1, Aiko Voigt25,26 and Stephen G. Warren27
See all authors and affiliations

Geological evidence indicates that grounded ice sheets reached sea level at all latitudes during two long-lived Cryogenian (58 and ≥5 My) glaciations. Combined uranium-lead and rhenium-osmium dating suggests that the older (Sturtian) glacial onset and both terminations were globally synchronous. Geochemical data imply that CO2 was 102 PAL (present atmospheric level) at the younger termination, consistent with a global ice cover. "


Now you are just doing the same thing as litebeer. Quoting random numbers and unknown events as if they were true.

The only difference is that you don't commonly wander into random gibberish words to try to insult people like he does, and you're not as repetitive as he is.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
11-11-2017 22:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
My original posting seems to have disappeared. I must have entered it incorrectly.

For those not bright enough to understand this abstract from the paper - the two coldest periods on the face of the earth - the Snowball Earth with glaciers running to the edge of the sea at the equator - had CO2 levels of 4,000+ ppm.

Why do you suppose that the Earth didn't burn up as all of the True Believers tell us is coming? Why do you suppose that science cannot phase the True Believers who claim that they have science on their side?

"Snowball Earth climate dynamics and Cryogenian geology-geobiology

Paul F. Hoffman1,2,*, Dorian S. Abbot3, Yosef Ashkenazy4, Douglas I. Benn5, Jochen J. Brocks6, Phoebe A. Cohen7, Grant M. Cox8,9, Jessica R. Creveling10, Yannick Donnadieu11,12, Douglas H. Erwin13,14, Ian J. Fairchild15, David Ferreira16, Jason C. Goodman17, Galen P. Halverson18, Malte F. Jansen3, Guillaume Le Hir19, Gordon D. Love20, Francis A. Macdonald1, Adam C. Maloof21, Camille A. Partin22, Gilles Ramstein11, Brian E. J. Rose23, Catherine V. Rose24,†, Peter M. Sadler20, Eli Tziperman1, Aiko Voigt25,26 and Stephen G. Warren27
See all authors and affiliations

Geological evidence indicates that grounded ice sheets reached sea level at all latitudes during two long-lived Cryogenian (58 and ≥5 My) glaciations. Combined uranium-lead and rhenium-osmium dating suggests that the older (Sturtian) glacial onset and both terminations were globally synchronous. Geochemical data imply that CO2 was 102 PAL (present atmospheric level) at the younger termination, consistent with a global ice cover. "


Now you are just doing the same thing as litebeer. Quoting random numbers and unknown events as if they were true.

The only difference is that you don't commonly wander into random gibberish words to try to insult people like he does, and you're not as repetitive as he is.


We know that you don't believe in science so you can run along and play now.
Edited on 11-11-2017 22:37
12-11-2017 15:40
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: litebeer. Quoting random numbers and unknown events...
"badnight" knows I use the same data as past AGW denier liar whiners used. However, AGW denier liar whiners stopped using the data, because the data show strong lower Earth atmosphere warming, ice melts, & upper atmosphere cooling, with many great proofs that man-unkind, increasing GHGs & positive feedbacks were the cause.
Edited on 12-11-2017 15:41
12-11-2017 18:02
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: litebeer. Quoting random numbers and unknown events...
"badnight" knows I use the same data as past AGW denier liar whiners used. However, AGW denier liar whiners stopped using the data, because the data show strong lower Earth atmosphere warming, ice melts, & upper atmosphere cooling, with many great proofs that man-unkind, increasing GHGs & positive feedbacks were the cause.


"MOMMY WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MEEEEEEEE"
12-11-2017 18:19
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: litebeer. Quoting random numbers and unknown events...
"badnight" knows I use the same data as past AGW denier liar whiners used. However, AGW denier liar whiners stopped using the data, because the data show strong lower Earth atmosphere warming, ice melts, & upper atmosphere cooling, with many great proofs that man-unkind, increasing GHGs & positive feedbacks were the cause.
"MOMMY WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MEEEEEEEE"
"many time threatener wake-me-up" thinks of its dream girl, Joan Crawford.
Edited on 12-11-2017 18:20
12-11-2017 18:37
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: litebeer. Quoting random numbers and unknown events...
"badnight" knows I use the same data as past AGW denier liar whiners used. However, AGW denier liar whiners stopped using the data, because the data show strong lower Earth atmosphere warming, ice melts, & upper atmosphere cooling, with many great proofs that man-unkind, increasing GHGs & positive feedbacks were the cause.
"MOMMY WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MEEEEEEEE"
"many time threatener wake-me-up" thinks of its dream girl, Joan Crawford.


What litebrain is all about is hijacking discussions. Of becoming the center of attention. I have said that he has a psychosis and nothing could be plainer.
12-11-2017 18:50
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:[/b]
litesong wrote:
"many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: litebeer. Quoting random numbers and unknown events...
"badnight" knows I use the same data as past AGW denier liar whiners used. However, AGW denier liar whiners stopped using the data, because the data show strong lower Earth atmosphere warming, ice melts, & upper atmosphere cooling, with many great proofs that man-unkind, increasing GHGs & positive feedbacks were the cause.
"MOMMY WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MEEEEEEEE"
"many time threatener wake-me-up" thinks of its dream girl, Joan Crawford.
... nothing could be plainer.
Yes, with all her makeup, Joan Crawford was plain & sneery..... the dream girl of "many time threatener wake-me-up".




Join the debate CO2 and Global Warming:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The NCOVID Lock Down Prove CO2 Emission Do Not Cause Global Warming Climate Change1215-09-2020 04:37
The ACTUAL Percentage of Atmospheric CO26403-09-2020 05:12
CO2 sensor112-08-2020 19:10
Less CO21022-07-2020 02:16
CO2 level to cause harm1813-07-2020 22:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact