Remember me
▼ Content

Climate masturbation and the incesand search for the nipples of ants

Climate masturbation and the incesand search for the nipples of ants06-11-2019 18:39
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
I read, reread and reread the hundreds of articles and opinions related to climate change (or whatever you want to call it).

I don't know at what stupid moment I got involved in this issue, but I'm starting to get bored.

At this moment - affected by a blessed and particular cosmic radiation of some nova or distant supernova - I realize that all involved in this, we are falling into the emptiness of mental and global ignorance.

Mental and global ignorance is equivalent to entropy, in which conclusions end up degrading into chaos.

My first conclusion emanating from the damn (or maybe benign) cosmic ray that hit one of my favorite neurons, is that we are all masturbating with climate change.

We have no ****ing idea of ​​what happens or what will happen, but Gea - the wise goddess who controls the planet - does not masturbate or look for ants nipples.

So many studies and articles on climate change and so many conclusions in forums and blogs, they stupid us.

On this subject there are no wise, no right funded scientific institutions, or supposedly absolute truths.}

Planet Earth will continue to do what it wants, in accordance with the unknown universe.

Enviar comentarios
Historial
Guardadas
Comunidad

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
Edited on 06-11-2019 18:50
Join the debate Climate masturbation and the incesand search for the nipples of ants:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Eleven New Jersey police officers treated for fentanyl exposure during search014-01-2023 04:23
Climate change: Search of right ideas123-08-2013 21:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact