Remember me
▼ Content

Climate Crisis!

Climate Crisis!02-12-2022 16:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Mauna Loa is -C L O S E D !-

https://www.nps.gov/havo/learn/nature/mauna-loa.htm

How will we get Climate data now? How will we be able to know things about the distant, unobserved past? Swan, can we leverage quantum computing to make up the shortfall? It's not tomato season so erecting an 11-foot trellis is out.

Does anyone have any ideas? Squeal-over, can we turn to mangroves in some way? I'm in a bad way here.

All ideas are welcome.

02-12-2022 17:18
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
After a short period of panic, I was able calm my fears just enough to think for myself. Immediately I began a frantic deep dive into Squeal over prestigious pubs.

I searched high and low, near and far, here and there and everywhere. I knew the answer was so close, I just couldn't find it.
Spooky a little. It was becoming clear to me the answer was entangled. I got a hold of Swan and he kindly set me up with his qubit modem. Wow, is that sucker fast!

Anyway, after a quick search I found my answer in a break out room. (Why do they hide valuable information in there?!!)
All we need to do here is plant trees to stop the lava flow, exactly as we would do to halt an erosion problem. When the red moraine river ceases, Mauna Loa will be calculating global CO2 again in no time.

Problem solved.
02-12-2022 17:23
(14373)
GasGuzzler wrote:
After a short period of panic, I was able calm my fears just enough to think for myself. Immediately I began a frantic deep dive into Squeal over prestigious pubs.

I searched high and low, near and far, here and there and everywhere. I knew the answer was so close, I just couldn't find it.
Spooky a little. It was becoming clear to me the answer was entangled. I got a hold of Swan and he kindly set me up with his qubit modem. Wow, is that sucker fast!

Anyway, after a quick search I found my answer in a break out room. (Why do they hide valuable information in there?!!)
All we need to do here is plant trees to stop the lava flow, exactly as we would do to halt an erosion problem. When the red moraine river ceases, Mauna Loa will be calculating global CO2 again in no time.

Problem solved.

Whew! That was close. Thank you for doing the legwork.

One thing I forgot to mention is that it might already be too late, but if it is, I presume we can go back in time and verify an ice age or two.
02-12-2022 17:25
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Problem solved.

Whew! That was close. Thank you for doing the legwork.

One thing I forgot to mention is that it might already be too late, but if it is, I presume we can go back in time and verify an ice age or two.

Preach it brother! As long as we got ice cores, we also have ice ages. All good.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
02-12-2022 19:26
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I'll bring the Transitory Morainium album for us to jam out to.

Yo, yo... yo
It's transitory morainium
You stupid Richard Cranium
I'm tougher than titanium
Work out at the gymnasium
Gonna strengthen up my brachium
Start lubin' up your labium
We'll do it in the stadium

Such good stuff!!!
02-12-2022 20:36
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
gfm7175 wrote:
I'll bring the Transitory Morainium album for us to jam out to.

Yo, yo... yo
You stupid Richard Cranium
I'm tougher than titanium
Work out at the gymnasium
Gonna strengthen up my brachium
Start lubin' up your labium
We'll do it in the stadium

Such good stuff!!!

Damn! Brilliant!

Will you be rolling out some Christmas jam anytime soon?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
02-12-2022 20:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Mauna Loa is -C L O S E D !-

https://www.nps.gov/havo/learn/nature/mauna-loa.htm

How will we get Climate data now? How will we be able to know things about the distant, unobserved past? Swan, can we leverage quantum computing to make up the shortfall? It's not tomato season so erecting an 11-foot trellis is out.

Does anyone have any ideas? Squeal-over, can we turn to mangroves in some way? I'm in a bad way here.

All ideas are welcome.

So you care more about tomato trellises and a burping volcano in the middle of the Pacific than you do about being infected with a vaccine that increases your chances of dying. I know that you want to take your mind off of the fact that you are a moron who let their self be infected on purpose and I do pity you, but the fact is that the CDC reports that a majority of covid deaths 58% are in vaccinated fools like you and you should really be demanding a new vaccine that will protect you from the old vaccine.

So please, get your priorities straight

Sucker

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-12-2022 21:03
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Surprised they shutdown Mauna Loa. The could be getting apocalyptic CO2 readings. Maybe the volcano exceeded the scale. Can't have CO2 levels max-out too soon, still billions of dollars (US dollars, not SafeMoon) to be scammed...

What happened to Covid concerns? Biden threw a dinner party, with more guests, than all of his campaign rallies combined. Almost as many people attended, as his inauguration. Didn't see anybody wearing a covid, hand sanitizing, certainly not social distancing. Fully vaxxed Joe caught the covid. Could he be 'that' stupid, to expecta different outcome, after another dose? Nancy Pelosi was there, but didn't see her husband. Maybe he was at the open bar, getting hammered.
04-12-2022 07:10
(14373)
Swan wrote:So you care more about tomato trellises and a burping volcano in the middle of the Pacific than you do about being infected with a vaccine that increases your chances of dying.

Correct. I have a 100% chance of dying, so no COVID vaccine can possibly increase it.

Tomato trellises, on the other hand, form the backbone of civilization ... when tomatoes are in season ... which they are not. That's why tomato trellises are broken down and stored right now, although I wouldn't expect you to know this; you don't even know the difference between a moraine and a stone, or a photon and a purple lunar gnome.

Learn about tomatoes and we'll talk.

Swan wrote: I know that you want to take a shower before you visit with friends and I do pity you

I always shower after riding my bike one thousand miles through endless moraine gardens in New Joisey.

Swan wrote:... but the fact is that the CDC reports that a majority of covid deaths 58% are in vaccinated fools like you and you should really be demanding a new vaccine that will protect you from the old vaccine.

OK, I will demand it ... because you have ordered me to.

Swan wrote:So please, get your priorities straight

I didn't get the straight priorities; I got the elliptic curve priorities.

Join the debate Climate Crisis!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The 'crisis' that will 'steal' the 2024 election.215-05-2023 05:02
Energy and resource crisis in the future36328-08-2022 22:44
The End Of The US Petrol Dollar: Fair Solution For Global Energy Crisis Of Oil Gas309-01-2022 16:51
Climate crisis requires wartime-style mobilisation, says Nobel-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz126-11-2019 17:02
Fed researcher warns climate change could spur financial crisis027-03-2019 15:50
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact