Remember me
▼ Content

Climate Change Will Lead To A Super Volcano Will Erupt Very Soon

Climate Change Will Lead To A Super Volcano Will Erupt Very Soon19-01-2020 11:09
TheSaviorMessiah
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)

What happening world wide and especially the wild fire in Australia over last 50 days is just the beginning of a much bigger problem on Earth planet.

The real life reset will happen once a super volcano erupt, there is no doubt about that.

The climate is always change because of human actions, the average planet temperature is rising (global warming), but only the human do not change, do not study, do not understand, do not adapt !!!

That big mistake will cost them their life.

What was happened with the volcano Tambora at 1815 is a huge lesson for this civilization. But unfortunately they do not learn.

The truth is that all secret societies, governments, groups are refused to study, refuse to seek solution, refuse to even talk about it.

I am not surprise if huge natural catastrophe happen within next 2-3 year on Earth like super volcano Yellowstone (USA), Canary(Europe Africa) erupt or Three Goddess Dam (China) break totally.

Then life in Europe, Asia, America will probably will never be the same, that is the real life reset. Do humanity prepare for it? No.

But there is still only & one way to avoid it. And I know that way very well. I know how Earth planet operate, how life on Earth are happening and many other things in the unseen spiritual world.

I can confident to tell you that: without Gold Key content release to the public in this year of 2020, then there is no more chance to save this civilization !!!

Because that is the only sweet windows nature Earth and the creator of humanity give this civilization at present moment, because the "deadly catastrophe date" are set in stone already, and unless you fully know the system, otherwise there is no chance for you to avoid it.

I have already gave out few special strategies & solutions to solve the conflict between nations, you can read it & analyze it and then judge it by yourself. I am not talking you must blind trust me. I was gave the evidence that I am good and have enough talent to save you from natural catastrophe.

The sooner the Bronze Key & Silver Key is fully unlock, the better for this world. And it must before February 20th 2020.

Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Anyname

Source: https://theworld.data.blog/2020/01/19/climate-change-will-lead-to-a-super-volcano-will-erupt-very-soon/
19-01-2020 14:53
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
TheSaviorMesiah:

You just broke the Guinnes record about stupidity per square centimeter on a PC monitor.

Congratulations!

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
Edited on 19-01-2020 14:54
19-01-2020 15:22
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Gunnies is that like Guinness? Anyway he is in good company here, you believe some daft shite yourself. Stupid or insane or just trolling its so hard to tell.
19-01-2020 16:18
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Strange, we just had a major volcano near Manila, that ejaculated lava a half mile in the air. Was that a super volcano? I remember reading something about climate change causing the earthquakes near Puerto Rico, something about rising sea levels, putting more pressure on the sea floor. Not really sure how climate change might cause a volcano to erupt though. Maybe torrential rain, eroding the surface down quicker? I was a little skeptical about the earthquakes, since sea levels would have been at their maximum, during the arctic summer, when nearly all the ice melted. but most of that ice has already reformed, which was shocking. In 2006, Al Gore predicted in his movie, that all that ice would be gone permanently, by 2016(?).

Guess I don't have to worry about super volcanoes, where I live. We don't have one anywhere near, not even a mountain. Come to think of it, the closest we have to a hill, is a highway overpass. Good thing about volcanoes, is that they usually give plenty of warning, when they get angry.
19-01-2020 19:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Strange, we just had a major volcano near Manila, that ejaculated lava a half mile in the air. Was that a super volcano? I remember reading something about climate change causing the earthquakes near Puerto Rico, something about rising sea levels, putting more pressure on the sea floor. Not really sure how climate change might cause a volcano to erupt though. Maybe torrential rain, eroding the surface down quicker? I was a little skeptical about the earthquakes, since sea levels would have been at their maximum, during the arctic summer, when nearly all the ice melted. but most of that ice has already reformed, which was shocking. In 2006, Al Gore predicted in his movie, that all that ice would be gone permanently, by 2016(?).

Guess I don't have to worry about super volcanoes, where I live. We don't have one anywhere near, not even a mountain. Come to think of it, the closest we have to a hill, is a highway overpass. Good thing about volcanoes, is that they usually give plenty of warning, when they get angry.

When St Helens blew, it threw stuff up a mile into the atmosphere. Some of that stuff circled the globe.

St Helens is one of the smaller mountains around here. All of our mountains are volcanoes...and Seattle is still here.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-01-2020 20:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
TheSaviorMessiah wrote:

What happening world wide and especially the wild fire in Australia over last 50 days is just the beginning of a much bigger problem on Earth planet.

The world is coming to an end. Doom and gloom is upon us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I don't know why no one has ever mentioned this before.

TheSaviorMessiah wrote: The real life reset will happen once a super volcano erupt, there is no doubt about that.

The gravity of this situation speaks for itself. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I can see that we are beyond asking for definitions of "life reset," for distinctions between the "real" ones and ordinary ones ... and for a better understanding of which volcanoes are just super. I can see that we must act right now. The time for discussion is over.

Question: Are you suggesting that we tax ourselves to pay for our burial expenses?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-01-2020 20:13
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:When St Helens blew, it threw stuff up a mile into the atmosphere. Some of that stuff circled the globe.

Are you saying the earth isn't flat?

Into the Night wrote:...and Seattle is still here.

... so you claim. Satellites can't measure thickness.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-01-2020 20:15
(14389)
Third world guy wrote:
TheSaviorMesiah:

You just broke the Guinnes record about stupidity per square centimeter on a PC monitor.

Congratulations!

Your envy is sooooo transparent.

19-01-2020 21:19
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

When St Helens blew, it threw stuff up a mile into the atmosphere. Some of that stuff circled the globe.

St Helens is one of the smaller mountains around here. All of our mountains are volcanoes...and Seattle is still here.

Yeah, it blew of the top 1/3, and we were still clean up ash, a year later, down in Oregon. Nasty stuff. Did they ever find any parts of that man, who rode it out, up at Spirit Lake?
19-01-2020 21:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yeah, it blew of the top 1/3, and we were still clean up ash, a year later, down in Oregon. Nasty stuff. Did they ever find any parts of that man, who rode it out, up at Spirit Lake?

Never did. I assume he's buried deep.

Our company found a use for the volcanic ash. It makes an excellent coagulant aid for sewage treatment (with appropriate de-ionization techniques applied).

Fortunately, we have many tons of the stuff available around here!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate Climate Change Will Lead To A Super Volcano Will Erupt Very Soon:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
LOL was that a super bimbo demonstrating her only real mental prowess106-09-2023 14:05
How To Become God, Active Super Ability Power, Become Immortal Guide Could Appear Soon113-07-2023 12:53
Quantum computer startup SEEQC unveils digital chip that operates at super cold temp3931-03-2023 19:52
The Rebirth Of Soviet Union Under A Better Version Brand Will Lead To World Peace524-01-2022 04:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact