Remember me
▼ Content

CLIMATE CHANGE SURVEY!!!

CLIMATE CHANGE SURVEY!!!15-05-2017 17:16
taylortaylor1
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Hi everyone, for my environmental science final project I am surveying people from all over the country on their opinions on climate change. The survey takes 5 minutes max and I would really appreciate it if you took it and shared it with your friends! I currently have 700 responses and would love to hit 1,000!
Thank you so much!

https://goo.gl/forms/n4sfZOGoqs5SsyZj2
15-05-2017 18:05
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
taylortaylor1 wrote:
Hi everyone, for my environmental science final project I am surveying people from all over the country on their opinions on climate change. The survey takes 5 minutes max and I would really appreciate it if you took it and shared it with your friends! I currently have 700 responses and would love to hit 1,000!
Thank you so much!

Anything this person wants is little more than an agenda itself. Of what need would someone looking for answers be for the political party of the person making an answer?

This is little more than the asinine attempt to categorize "deniers" to some party or another. And this shows either a very young person with little in the way of intelligence or someone that wants to classify "deniers" with Trump or the Republicans in general.
15-05-2017 18:18
James_
★★★★★
(2207)
Wake wrote:
taylortaylor1 wrote:
Thank you so much!

Anything this person wants is little more than an agenda itself. Of what need would someone looking for answers be for the political party of the person making an answer?

This is little more than the asinine attempt to categorize "deniers" to some party or another. And this shows either a very young person with little in the way of intelligence or someone that wants to classify "deniers" with Trump or the Republicans in general.

They did say it's for an environmental science project for school. They did say it is a survey and I didn't find it objectionable. And I did take the survey and in no way feel threatened by their survey even if it is for a different purpose.

Jim
15-05-2017 19:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote:

They did say it's for an environmental science project for school. They did say it is a survey and I didn't find it objectionable. And I did take the survey and in no way feel threatened by their survey even if it is for a different purpose.

Jim

Do you think that they are going to send assassins?

No, I have no doubt that it is a school science project. And indeed it is a survey. But it isn't a SCIENCE project - it is nothing more than the strongly leftist bent that we are seeing from the entire American educational system.

If you do not have any real beliefs yourself you are wide open to the sort of thing we saw in Berkeley - the purposeful blocking of free speech of conservatives and those "free speech advocates" with their faces covered and throwing rocks at cops and destroying school property and then spilling out into the business district and looting businesses.

This started in the Flower Generation as the Marxist saw their chance and moved into the educational system. After Obama was elected it was NEVER made public that he was a Marxist that attended Marxist gathering all over the East Coast.

Now the educational system is rife with Marxist. They want to destroy this government and install a communism because it has worked so well everywhere it's been tried.

The question of age and politics on a subject that is supposed to be science is a perfect example of this propagandizing of youth. Today if you ask the younger generation they will tell you that you shouldn't have to work for a living, that you shouldn't have to buy your own health care. And that you should accept anyone that wants to walk over our borders. They have NO national identity.

I would like you to be sensitive to that sort of thing so that you can recognize if most strongly in the media which is now entirely Marxist.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/collaborations-album-todd-rundgren-talks-loving-reznor-fagen-150024609.html
15-05-2017 20:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Wake is right. This was not a scientific survey.

This was intended to help them answer a few questions.

1. Who are the deniers?

2. What demographic are they?

3. Why don't they believe us?

4.What fake fact would it be easiest to fool them with to pull more people to the dark side.

I did not find it objectionable ONLY because there were places for comments and explanations.
Anything else will only get you a 97% consensus survey and we ALL know how accurate that one is.

I completed the survey with comments....and they were likely not appreciated.
15-05-2017 20:14
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake is right. This was not a scientific survey.

This was intended to help them answer a few questions.

1. Who are the deniers?

2. What demographic are they?

3. Why don't they believe us?

4.What fake fact would it be easiest to fool them with to pull more people to the dark side.

I did not find it objectionable ONLY because there were places for comments and explanations.
Anything else will only get you a 97% consensus survey and we ALL know how accurate that one is.

I completed the survey with comments....and they were likely not appreciated.

I gave him some real science and he sure as hell won't like that.
16-05-2017 17:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Didn't worry about the survey much, till the old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners started bad-mouthing the kids. So I gave real science, instead of the "sigh-ants" of AGW denier liar whiners.
16-05-2017 19:42
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:.....So I gave real science.....

Fartsong, you've got less "science" in your skull full of mush than even I do!

What great wisdom did you give the all knowing students?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
16-05-2017 22:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
litesong wrote:
Didn't worry about the survey much, till the old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners started bad-mouthing the kids. So I gave real science, instead of the "sigh-ants" of AGW denier liar whiners.

litesong amigo, I wasn't going to take the survey either, but once you mentioned that you had taken it, I took it right away.

It was a pretty lame survey.

Long live FAB!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-05-2017 17:47
Flill
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
litesong wrote:

You are absolutely right
17-05-2017 18:38
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Flill wrote:
litesong wrote:

You are absolutely right

Do you want to see what your ideas bring about?

http://todayvenezuela.com/

Any government strong enough to give everyone equal rights is strong enough to take them all for themselves.
19-05-2017 03:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Do you want to see what your ideas bring about?

old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners often see efforts to protect Earth environment from pollution-spreading right-wing business as dictatorships unleashed. rw business with the power to pollute as much as they do, have few political powers to match their desire to destroy.
Edited on 19-05-2017 03:50
19-05-2017 05:46
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Do you want to see what your ideas bring about?

old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners often see efforts to protect Earth environment from pollution-spreading right-wing business as dictatorships unleashed. rw business with the power to pollute as much as they do, have few political powers to match their desire to destroy.

Hey POS - you could give a slug the creeps. There is something inside of your head that doesn't work. Not to mention everything outside of it.
19-05-2017 13:41
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Hey POS - you could give a slug the creeps.

Tillerson is proud of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up". "Don'T rump" is going to cut trees in Nat'l Monuments, dig coal in Nat'l Parks & plant oil wells next to Old Faithful in Yellowstone.
19-05-2017 13:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" muffed: I wasn't going to take the survey either, but once you mentioned that you had taken it, I took it right away.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" loves to copy other people's thoughts.

Join the debate CLIMATE CHANGE SURVEY!!!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Green Hydrogen Survey for scientific research602-12-2020 18:37
Climate change Survey212-03-2019 22:16
Survey for dissertation. PLEASE deadline end of march.326-02-2019 00:03
Survey on Climate Change for school super short please help!!!2603-06-2018 19:23
Participate climate change survey127-02-2018 19:09
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact