Remember me
▼ Content

Climate change kilied Norwegian vikings.

Climate change kilied Norwegian vikings.24-04-2020 18:37
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/15/world/viking-mountain-pass-norway-scn/?hpt=ob_blogfooterold

It's really surprising Norwegian's are fighting climate change. They should be burning coal and oil, just for the hell of it. The melting glaciers are leaving behind some really cool viking stuff, not to mention they are getting back some prime grazing land. Unfortunately, those damn archaeologist won't let anybody near any of it.
25-04-2020 01:11
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/15/world/viking-mountain-pass-norway-scn/?hpt=ob_blogfooterold

It's really surprising Norwegian's are fighting climate change. They should be burning coal and oil, just for the hell of it. The melting glaciers are leaving behind some really cool viking stuff, not to mention they are getting back some prime grazing land. Unfortunately, those damn archaeologist won't let anybody near any of it.

Thanks for the link Harvey. This supports my theory that our planet has natural climate variations. It is possible that reducing O2 levels is making our atmosphere less reactive. And CO2 levels are somewhat of a barometer in this aspect of things.
That kind of means if anything, we could be encouraging the next cülling cycle.
And if I were an archaeologist, I'd keep people away too. What they find should be in a museum. And the best way to preserve them is to keep them safe.
And GasGuzzler, it's "Viking Jetstream". Saying "Norwegian Jet Stream" is bigoted.

Harvey, one reason why Vikings settled Greenland and made it to Vinland (present day Nova Scotia, Canada) is because it was warm then. At that time, Vikings called the Inuit Skraeling. What your link shows is that possibly it was warmer in 400 AD than it was during the time of the Vikings which was from around 800 to 1100 AD or the Medieval Warm Period. Kind of why I'm on my own with climate change. Still, am an environmentalist. I hope you recycle

p.s., Harvey, you just became my new best friend

Edited on 25-04-2020 01:31
25-04-2020 01:44
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Cool link.I watched a good show last night where the presenter was neutral and just shared his observations of 30 plus years studying the Arctic.A lot of new habitat has opened up for many species and northern species are moving in to the area mainly herring and tuna.The poles are moving and the Ice moves with it.His main concern was there is now a lot of new ice and the old ice is melting.Nothing is happening in Antartica.
25-04-2020 02:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
James___ wrote: That kind of means if anything, we could be encouraging the next cülling cycle.

5 bonus point have been credited to your account.

James___ wrote: And GasGuzzler, it's "Viking Jetstream". Saying "Norwegian Jet Stream" is bigoted.

They are two separate things. The Viking Jetstream refers to the previous cülling cycle whereas the Norwegian Jet Stream refers to the cülling cycle we are experiencing now.

You need to keep up with the climate graphs in Wikipedia.
Attached image:

25-04-2020 02:28
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

James___ wrote: And GasGuzzler, it's "Viking Jetstream". Saying "Norwegian Jet Stream" is bigoted.

They are two separate things. The Viking Jetstream refers to the previous cülling cycle whereas the Norwegian Jet Stream refers to the cülling cycle we are experiencing now.

I believe that the Viking Jetstream refers to all warm period jet streams. To say that Norway is liek EWE is bigoted. Baaa, Baaa.
25-04-2020 06:44
(14377)
James___ wrote: I believe that the Viking Jetstream refers to all warm period jet streams.

Nope. The preceding warming period had the Yamnaya Jet Stream. The preceding cooling period had the Mikhaylovka Jet Stream.

... and yes, they were all bigots.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-05-2020 19:57
(14377)
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an announcement,

For unwavering valiance in combatting bigotry wherever it appears, and for reflecting credit upon himself and humanity, the recipient of this year's Norwegian Jet Stream award goes to ...

gfm7175!

Congratulations are in order, and now if you'd like to say a few words ...

Attached image:

01-05-2020 21:29
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

For unwavering valiance in combatting bigotry wherever it appears, and for reflecting credit upon himself and humanity, the recipient of this year's Norwegian Jet Stream award goes to ...

gfm7175!

Your post actually gets into Sigmund Freud. Your subconscious is showing itself by the images that you used. I think a psychologist would agree with this assessment.

You're saying that my being 1/2 Norwegian makes me a "hater". And the "star" you're using is actually someone bent over and the jet stream is your penis fücking a Norwegian.
Metaphorically speaking, I think you'd like nothing more than to bend me over and fück me. You can do better than saying "Thank You" gfm7175 for fücking James___.
What a person thinks often times shows itself subconsciously so that the individual is not aware of what they're actually saying. And with you, you are encouraging gfm7175 to seem dumbfounded by what I post when he understands it. That's kind of like itn saying mismanagement which he cannot say if I say it. He has to be in disagreement.
Still, am flattered ibdm that you like my "booty".

(kind of why it's Comedy Hour @ Comedy Central).
Edited on 01-05-2020 21:31
01-05-2020 22:03
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

gfm7175!

Of course...

Thank you IBdaMann for presenting me with this Norwegian Jet Stream award!!

First off, I would like to thank Odin. Best to leave him alone until he's had his morning coffee, though. I would also like to thank Frigg, Balder, Loki, Thor, Freya, Freyr, Heimdall, Hel, Vidar, and Vale.

This award is such an honor.

To conclude, I would like to thank all the Vikings out there for being Norwegian-ish. Their Norwegian-ish-ness is what keeps me going all night long... I mean... all day long... I mean... Sailing is fun. Fun until you hit them Norwegian Jet Steams... I mean, Viking Jetstreams. VIKING! I meant VIKING!! I did... I really did... I'm not bigoted! I fight bigotry. That's why I have been presented with this award!! Odin will believe me! ... if he's had his morning coffee by now.

See y'all in Valhalla, bitchezzz!!!!
01-05-2020 22:40
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

gfm7175!

Of course...

Thank you IBdaMann for presenting me with this Norwegian Jet Stream award!!

First off, I would like to thank Odin. Best to leave him alone until he's had his morning coffee, though. I would also like to thank Frigg, Balder, Loki, Thor, Freya, Freyr, Heimdall, Hel, Vidar, and Vale.

This award is such an honor.

To conclude, I would like to thank all the Vikings out there for being Norwegian-ish. Their Norwegian-ish-ness is what keeps me going all night long... I mean... all day long... I mean... Sailing is fun. Fun until you hit them Norwegian Jet Steams... I mean, Viking Jetstreams. VIKING! I meant VIKING!! I did... I really did... I'm not bigoted! I fight bigotry. That's why I have been presented with this award!! Odin will believe me! ... if he's had his morning coffee by now.

See y'all in Valhalla, bitchezzz!!!!

So you didn't choke on the "rise", er, "raise" that itn gave ibdm? You managed to swallow it? Good for you.

Join the debate Climate change kilied Norwegian vikings.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Norwegian Renewables Nazis908-12-2020 22:37
The Norwegian Gulf Stream404-03-2020 01:14
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact