Remember me
▼ Content

Climate Change is Officially Science

Climate Change is Officially Science21-02-2023 15:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
Climate Change is apparently thettled thienth, and I was mistaken, it seems.

Finally there are some people who are taking this topic seriously and are taking the politics out of Climate Change.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/depoliticizing-climate-change/
21-02-2023 18:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

Finally there are some people who are taking this topic seriously and are taking the politics out of Climate Change.

The Earths climate is always in flux, in fact climate change began before the Earth actually had a climate as the formation of the climate was caused by change. So 5 billion years of climate change is not going to stop because Al Gore wet his panties

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-02-2023 18:58
(14377)
Swan wrote:The Earths climate is always in flux,

What does that even mean? No human has ever unambiguously defined this global climate thing you keep mentioning. You can't even show, even presuming the earth actually had a global climate thing at one point, that it is somehow still there. When confronted with this, you pivot to pretending the global climate is the earth's atmosphere, and that the English language secretly swapped the words at some point.

Swan wrote: ... in fact climate change began before the Earth actually had a climate

Did you just say that the earth's climate was changing even before the earth had a climate? That was back when all the earth had was quantum micro moraines, right?

Swan wrote:as the formation of the climate was caused by change.

... but it wasn't the global climate that was changing, right?

Swan wrote: So 5 billion years of climate change is not going to stop because Al Gore wet his panties

How do you know the earth is that old? How do you know the earth isn't only 3 billion years old? How do you know that the earth isn't 29 billion years old?
21-02-2023 20:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The Earths climate is always in flux,

What does that even mean? No human has ever unambiguously defined this global climate thing you keep mentioning. You can't even show, even presuming the earth actually had a global climate thing at one point, that it is somehow still there. When confronted with this, you pivot to pretending the global climate is the earth's atmosphere, and that the English language secretly swapped the words at some point.

Swan wrote: ... in fact climate change began before the Earth actually had a climate

Did you just say that the earth's climate was changing even before the earth had a climate? That was back when all the earth had was quantum micro moraines, right?

Swan wrote:as the formation of the climate was caused by change.

... but it wasn't the global climate that was changing, right?

Swan wrote: So 5 billion years of climate change is not going to stop because Al Gore wet his panties

How do you know the earth is that old? How do you know the earth isn't only 3 billion years old? How do you know that the earth isn't 29 billion years old?

Have you spoken to your psychologist about your belief that the climate of the Earth was stolen? Just do it, no telling what color pills you will get out of it.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

21-02-2023 22:07
(14377)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:How do you know the earth isn't only 3 billion years old? How do you know that the earth isn't 29 billion years old?

Have you spoken to your psychologist about your belief that the climate of the Earth was stolen? Just do it, no telling what color pills you will get out of it.

How do you know the earth isn't only 3 billion years old? How do you know that the earth isn't 29 billion years old?

Have you spoken to your psychologist about your belief that you see global climates when you are outdoors, and that you "see" otherwise unobserved events of the distant past? Just do it, no telling what color pills you will get out of it.
21-02-2023 22:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:How do you know the earth isn't only 3 billion years old? How do you know that the earth isn't 29 billion years old?

How do you know the earth isn't only 3 billion years old? How do you know that the earth isn't 29 billion years old?

Have you spoken to your psychologist about your belief that you see global climates when you are outdoors, and that you "see" otherwise unobserved events of the distant past? Just do it, no telling what color pills you will get out of it.

The only reason that you can't see glacial moraines is because you are schizoid. Now take your meds and stop babbling that the climate of the Earth was stolen.

LOL if I were you I would ask your shrink for purple dots and shrooms

ULTRA MAGA

22-02-2023 18:48
(14377)
Swan wrote:The only reason that you can't see glacial moraines is because you are schizoid.

Says the schizzo who looks at a rock and sees a moraine because he believes he exists 20,000 years in the past in which he verifies otherwise unobserved events.

Says the schizzo who thinks math and science somehow do not apply to anything of which he owns shares.
22-02-2023 19:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The only reason that you can't see glacial moraines is because you are schizoid.

Says the schizzo who looks at a rock and sees a moraine because he believes he exists 20,000 years in the past in which he verifies otherwise unobserved events.

Says the schizzo who thinks math and science somehow do not apply to anything of which he owns shares.

LOL if you could comprehend that glaciers moved rocks hundreds of miles then you could comprehend that rocks the size of cars do not roll hundreds of miles on their own.

Or did a rock monster shit out this rock like you shit out word salads

ULTRA MAGA

23-02-2023 22:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The Earths climate is always in flux,
Climate isn't a flow.
Swan wrote:
in fact climate change began before the Earth actually had a climate
Paradox.
Swan wrote:
as the formation of the climate was caused by change.
Paradox.
Swan wrote:
So 5 billion years of climate change is not going to stop because Al Gore wet his panties

Define 'climate change'.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-02-2023 17:18
(14377)
Has Climate Change been unambiguously defined yet?

Join the debate Climate Change is Officially Science:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
There is still no Global Warming science.38728-02-2024 23:50
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
Magic or Science706-12-2023 00:29
Science and Atmospheric Chemistry625-11-2023 20:55
Deadline Pass Without Money, The United States USD Is Officially Gone Now !214-11-2023 16:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact