Remember me
▼ Content

Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases



Page 1 of 5123>>>
Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases31-08-2022 02:36
1m3v4n21
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases. These are gases that trap heat in the atmosphere and cause the Earth to warm. The burning of fossil fuels is the biggest source of greenhouse gases. Other activities that contribute to climate change include deforestation, agriculture, and waste management.

There are many ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. One is to switch to renewable energy sources like solar and wind power. Another is to use more efficient technologies. We can also planting more trees, which absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.

You can see more about it in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxH2pvkWbE
31-08-2022 03:17
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3184)
1m3v4n21 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time.

A meaningless buzzword is not a "pressing issue". Define "climate change".

1m3v4n21 wrote:
It is a global problem that requires a global solution.

No, it is a meaningless buzzword.

1m3v4n21 wrote:
Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change.

No progress has been made, in fact, as the buzzword remains undefined.

1m3v4n21 wrote:
The Earth is getting warmer,

That's called 'Summer'. It is one of the four seasons.

1m3v4n21 wrote:
the ice caps are melting,

... except when they are frozen.

1m3v4n21 wrote:
and sea levels are rising.

How do you measure? What are you using as a valid reference point?

1m3v4n21 wrote:
If we do not take action soon,

Who is "we"? Is this the Marxist 'we' by any chance?


Also, you haven't even established a problem yet... Let's start there before we get into any talk about "taking action"...

1m3v4n21 wrote:
the consequences will be disastrous.

See above. You have yet to establish any "problem". Let's start there before we get into any talk about "consequences"...

1m3v4n21 wrote:
Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases.

Two meaningless buzzwords in one sentence?? Now you're starting to slowly get the hang of it...
What is "climate change"? What are "greenhouse gases"?

1m3v4n21 wrote:
These are gases that trap heat in the atmosphere and cause the Earth to warm.

It is not possible to trap heat, nor is it possible for a colder gas to heat a warmer Earth.

1m3v4n21 wrote:
The burning of fossil fuels is the biggest source of greenhouse gases.

Who burns fossils for fuel?? As far as I can tell, fossils don't burn worth a shit... There is no such thing as a "greenhouse gas".

1m3v4n21 wrote:
Other activities that contribute to climate change include deforestation, agriculture, and waste management.

Those things cannot contribute to something that doesn't exist. You have yet to define what "climate change" is.

1m3v4n21 wrote:
There are many ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

You cannot reduce that which doesn't exist. There is no such thing as a "greenhouse gas".

1m3v4n21 wrote:
One is to switch to renewable energy sources like solar and wind power.

Oil and natural gas aren't renewable energy sources??

1m3v4n21 wrote:
Another is to use more efficient technologies.

This is already being done, even in spite of Demonkkkrat regulations that hinder such advancements.

1m3v4n21 wrote:
We can also planting more trees, which absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.

Trees are being planted all the time. In fact, it is LOGGERS (remember your claim about 'deforestation'??) who have a huge incentive to keep planting a whole bunch of trees, as they need those trees to exist in order to continue making money off of logging them.

1m3v4n21 wrote:
You can see more about it in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxH2pvkWbE

Maybe IBD will watch the video and comment on it; I'm not going to waste any of my time on it.


Are you going to stick around for a while or are you going to run away like the rest of your Church of Global Warming brethren who have preached their dogma on this forum??
31-08-2022 05:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
gfm7175 wrote:
1m3v4n21 wrote:Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time.
A meaningless buzzword is not a "pressing issue". Define "climate change".

gfm7175, you were thorough. You covered all the bases. You provided all the correct responses and left me nothing to add.

gfm7175 wrote:
1m3v4n21 wrote:You can see more about it in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxH2pvkWbE
Maybe IBD will watch the video and comment on it; I'm not going to waste any of my time on it.

I suppose I have to since you covered everything else.

The video is pure fear-mongering laced with extreme pessimism. It's nothing more than a whining gripe-fest about how bad "we humans" are ... that we are a flawed species who have plundered the planet and screwed everything because our inherent nature is to make bad decisions. The first words are "We're all doomed." The thesis statement is that it is only a matter of time before we cause ourselves to go extinct, unless we are destroyed by a meteor or a supervolcano before we can finish the job. We are screwed, and we cannot stop Climate Change.

... but there's hope.

Nope. There's no hope. We are screwed. Pollution. Overcrowding. As our population grows, we put more and more pressure on the planet and it's just not sustainable. We will run out of r'zorces (the narrator has an annoying British accent) and when that happens, we will be doomed, and we are already doomed, but then we will be doomed and doomed. Wars will break out as fighting escalates over the dwindling r'zorces.

At this point in the video, I clued into some inadvertent Marxist giveaway language that made me laugh (not that it will make you laugh). The narrator says "Only the strong will survive and the rest of us will perish." Marxists recognize/view themselves as losers. If you know any Marxists, odds are that they either sucked at sports as children or never played organized sports in the first place, much less competitive sports. They view themselves as extremely weak and fearful, and they are forever projecting their insecurities by speaking in the Marxist "we" and "us" like Gollum talking about his Precious. The narrator is clearly dog-whistling to his fellow neurotic and paranoid Marxists to start whining like the emotional toddlers they are.

Also, the core of Marxism is to deny human nature and to forever claim that "we" humans must change. This is a two-part error.

Part 1. The Marxist looks at himself, realizes that he is a loser, and promptly blames everyone else (read: all of humanity), insisting they must change in order to right the wrong they imposed on the Marxist in question (rather than for the Marxist to put in the effort to become better and more competitive), and ...

Part 2. The Marxist assumes that humanity can change its nature, and that it must, because humanity's current nature is bad and is responsible for all of the world's problems, up to and including destroying the planet.

From here the narrator explains that alarming rate at which humanity is consuming r'zorces and polluting the planet is worse than previously feared, and eventually we will reach the point of no return. At least he didn't say "tipping point." He then repeats that the human "race" is doomed. I didn't count how many times this word was bandied about.

So the themes and words above were more or less repeated and repeated again in order to sufficiently hammer home the hype, the fear, the pessimism and panic-reflex ... when at close to the 5-minute mark, without mentioning COVID specifically, embarks on how there will always be disease and pandemics and more disease ... that all it takes is for one to emerge that "we" cannot cure ... and even if we can cure it, it might kill too many people before we can contain it, ... sooner or later, disease will find a way to kill us all, but "we" are killing us all, and pollution and nuclear weapons and war ... because war will find a way to kill us all, ecept that disease will kill us all, except that "we" will kill us all, ... pollution, overpopulation.


Yes, it's a stupid video. Yes, you made the right decision to not waste your time with it and to sluff it off onto IBDaMann. I have no idea why I watch these videos, but when people call me an idiot, they must be referring to this.

.
31-08-2022 06:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2548)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
1m3v4n21 wrote:Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time.
A meaningless buzzword is not a "pressing issue". Define "climate change".

gfm7175, you were thorough. You covered all the bases. You provided all the correct responses and left me nothing to add.


Nope. gfm7175 was totally slacking and never asked 2n4w5o22 why he believes the earth is warming, but it's good to have him back posting here again anyway.



Studies show that if you force several tubs of peanut butter down the throats of newborns, in some cases it could potentially be toxic. In cities where infant-PB-stuffing is more common, infant deaths increased by over 47% with corresponding increases in dead-infant obesity.. -IBdaMann
RE: I hope you will continue to post31-08-2022 09:45
Im a BM
★★☆☆☆
(197)
1m3v4n21 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases. These are gases that trap heat in the atmosphere and cause the Earth to warm. The burning of fossil fuels is the biggest source of greenhouse gases. Other activities that contribute to climate change include deforestation, agriculture, and waste management.

There are many ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. One is to switch to renewable energy sources like solar and wind power. Another is to use more efficient technologies. We can also planting more trees, which absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.

You can see more about it in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxH2pvkWbE




I believe you are the newest member of this website.

I hope you will continue to post.

I don't know if you just want to draw attention to the video.

Please feel free to write a PM to me, as I would like to share some ideas with you without inviting a bunch of.... the kind of responses you already got.

These are among the most important issues facing humanity, and this website has the potential to become a place where rational discussion of them occurs.

Every single statement you made is absolutely true.

I would love to help you make more of them.
31-08-2022 16:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Im a BM wrote:Every single statement you made is absolutely true.


Let's see ...

1m3v4n21 wrote:
[undefined buzzword] is one of the most pressing issues of our time.

[undefined buzzword] is a global problem that requires a global solution.

Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing [undefined buzzword].

The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising , all to an indiscernible and unmeasurable extent so don't ask me how I know. The important thing is that no one can prove that it is not happening. .

If [undefined other people] do not take [unspecified] action [within an unspecified time frame], the [unspecified] consequences will be disastrous [in an undefined way].

[undefined buzzword] is caused by [undefined buzzword]. These are gases that [violate physics] in the atmosphere and cause the Earth to [spontaneously increase in temperature without additional energy]. The burning of [either fossils that do not burn or substances that are fuels for fossils] is the biggest source of [undefined buzzword]. Other activities that contribute [in unspecified ways to unspecified extents] to [undefined buzzword] include deforestation, agriculture, and waste management.

There are many ways to reduce [undefined buzzword] emissions. One is to switch to [inadequate and more expensive] energy sources like solar and wind power. Another is to use more efficient [unspecified] technologies. We can also planting more trees, which absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.

You can see more about it in the "Despair the Inescapable Doom" video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxH2pvkWbE
31-08-2022 17:16
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3184)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
1m3v4n21 wrote:You can see more about it in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxH2pvkWbE
Maybe IBD will watch the video and comment on it; I'm not going to waste any of my time on it.

I suppose I have to since you covered everything else.

The video is pure fear-mongering laced with extreme pessimism. It's nothing more than a whining gripe-fest about how bad "we humans" are ... that we are a flawed species who have plundered the planet and screwed everything because our inherent nature is to make bad decisions. The first words are "We're all doomed." The thesis statement is that it is only a matter of time before we cause ourselves to go extinct, unless we are destroyed by a meteor or a supervolcano before we can finish the job. We are screwed, and we cannot stop Climate Change.

... but there's hope.

Nope. There's no hope. We are screwed. Pollution. Overcrowding. As our population grows, we put more and more pressure on the planet and it's just not sustainable. We will run out of r'zorces (the narrator has an annoying British accent) and when that happens, we will be doomed, and we are already doomed, but then we will be doomed and doomed. Wars will break out as fighting escalates over the dwindling r'zorces.

.

Wow. What "cheerful" people........
31-08-2022 17:21
James_
★★★★☆
(1099)
IBdaMann wrote:

Let's see ...




You'd love to know what I found. That I am right when I say that ozone depletion is the cause of the current warming. I like being right. And the warming
from 1920 - 1940? That was attributed to natural climate variance.

And now the issue is, how do we protect the ozone layer in the decades to come from ODSs? No ozone layer and no food on your table and no "k" in your water.
You know, there's вода and then there's Special K водКа.
For people who speak like me, there's voda and then there's Special K vodKa.
Water with a "K" is vodKa. See how easy that is? It's like knowing that ozone depletion is the cause of the current global warming.
31-08-2022 17:55
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3184)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
1m3v4n21 wrote:Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time.
A meaningless buzzword is not a "pressing issue". Define "climate change".

gfm7175, you were thorough. You covered all the bases. You provided all the correct responses and left me nothing to add.


Nope. gfm7175 was totally slacking and never asked 2n4w5o22 why he believes the earth is warming,

Right, and I also responded to that comment about Earth as a whole in a manner that only addressed a particular part of Earth (the part experiencing Summer)... In my snarkiness, that bit of disconnect unfortunately went unnoticed. Thanks for keeping me honest.

GasGuzzler wrote:
but it's good to have him back posting here again anyway.

Glad to be back!


I've been popping onto the site here and there all this time, but just haven't seen anything that I felt like replying to until the past few days.
31-08-2022 18:12
James_
★★★★☆
(1099)
IBdaMann wrote:


Nope. There's no hope. We are screwed. Pollution. Overcrowding. As our population grows, we put more and more pressure on the planet and it's just not sustainable.



And yet that is why Russia invaded Ukraine. It wants resources because as the demand for those resources grows so does the political power of the country that has them.
This is where China gets its political power from and that is not lost on Russia. And if Russia could've gained control over all of Ukraine's coastline then it would control shipping as well, ie., if Ukraine wanted to export grain then Russia would profit from that export just as Ukraine had profited from Russia exporting oil and gas though its pipelines.
31-08-2022 18:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
James_ wrote:You'd love to know what I found. That I am right when I say that ozone depletion is the cause of the current warming. I like being right.

You'd love to know what I found. That I am right when I say that there is no discernible "current warming" and there is zero "ozone depletion", which is totally consistent with what you wrote. I like being right.

James_ wrote:And the warming from 1920 - 1940?

All synthesized from space heaters in Cleveland.

James_ wrote: That was attributed to natural climate variance.

... but it was actually synthetic climate variance.

James_ wrote: And now the issue is, how do we protect the ozone layer in the decades to come from ODSs?

We make sure the sun keeps operating up to spec. Human activity has been threatening to throttle the good work that the sun has been doing. The sun is the true "Climate Ground Zero." We need to pull out all the stops that are hamstringing the sun and allow for it to operate freely without threats of intimidation and such.

James_ wrote: No ozone layer and no food on your table and no "k" in your water.

We need to reverse Stellar Acidification and limit Solar Degradation Effect to 1dC / year.

Thank you for raising awareness of this catastrophic threat.
31-08-2022 18:40
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3184)
Im a BM wrote:
1m3v4n21 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases. These are gases that trap heat in the atmosphere and cause the Earth to warm. The burning of fossil fuels is the biggest source of greenhouse gases. Other activities that contribute to climate change include deforestation, agriculture, and waste management.

There are many ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. One is to switch to renewable energy sources like solar and wind power. Another is to use more efficient technologies. We can also planting more trees, which absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.

You can see more about it in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxH2pvkWbE




I believe you are the newest member of this website.

I hope you will continue to post.

I hope he continues to post as well.

Im a BM wrote:
I don't know if you just want to draw attention to the video.

Probably, along with a bit of preaching mixed in. He'll likely leave once he realizes that religious preaching (rather than science) gets him absolutely nowhere here.

Im a BM wrote:
Please feel free to write a PM to me, as I would like to share some ideas with you without inviting a bunch of.... the kind of responses you already got.

You mean responses that won't allow him to disregard logic, science, and mathematics while pretending that his wacky religion is somehow science?

Im a BM wrote:
These are among the most important issues facing humanity,

What issues?? Neither you nor he has defined any of these buzzwords yet...

He thinks that the Earth is warming. I snarkily told him that it's called Summer. I mean, here in southern Wisconsin, the high temperature was generally increasing until the past few weeks in which it has now been slowly decreasing. That's how seasons work. During Spring and Summer, temperature will generally increase. During Fall and Winter, temperature will generally decrease. --- With regard to Earth as a whole, what reason do you have to believe that its temperature is increasing? How are you going about measuring its temperature?

He thinks that the ice caps are melting. That is because he hyper focuses on any melting event while completely ignoring any freezing event. There's always melting and freezing. Again, seasons.

He thinks that sea levels are rising. He has yet to tell us how he is going about measuring said sea levels (specifically, what he is using as a valid reference point).

He thinks that heat can be trapped. He has yet to provide us with an example of a perfect insulator that exists in nature.

He thinks that deforestation is an issue. He completely ignores the fact that loggers have a huge incentive to plant new trees, as the existence of trees is how they make their money. He also ignores the fact that logging is actually a part of good forest management. Plus, it provides us with useful resources (firewood and lumber being a couple of them).

He thinks that agriculture is an issue. He seems to forget that agriculture is largely how the world is fed. Thank your local farmers and ranchers for the food that they provide you with (even locals who have excess food from their gardens). Without current agricultural practices, a good chunk of the world will go hungry. This truth will become even more evident in the next few years once the "Green New Deal" agenda's attack on farmers plays out in a more widespread manner. The governments of the Netherlands and Canada have already waged an all-out war against their farmers, and what happens in places like Europe and Canada usually makes its way to the States eventually. Without the current level of food production from these areas made possible by current agricultural practices made possible by the usage of "evil hydrocarbons" as fuels, a good chunk of the world will starve and chaos will ensue as a result of that.

He thinks that waste management is an issue. He seems to forget that waste management is a vital part of keeping the environment sanitary. Without waste management, things like water contamination, soil erosion, and disease will become much more prevalent. Ever take a stroll in downtown San Francisco lately (or pretty much any large city for that matter)??

As you can see, he believes A LOT of wacky things and he proposes that a lot of vital and even life essential things are somehow "problems". What a loon!

Im a BM wrote:
and this website has the potential to become a place where rational discussion of them occurs.

This website is ALREADY a place where rational discussion occurs.

Im a BM wrote:
Every single statement you made is absolutely true.

I would love to help you make more of them.

Nah... he just preached a doom and gloom sermon. What a party pooper. What a miserable person to be around.
Edited on 31-08-2022 19:00
31-08-2022 18:44
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3184)
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:Every single statement you made is absolutely true.


Let's see ...

1m3v4n21 wrote:
[undefined buzzword] is one of the most pressing issues of our time.

[undefined buzzword] is a global problem that requires a global solution.

Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing [undefined buzzword].

The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising , all to an indiscernible and unmeasurable extent so don't ask me how I know. The important thing is that no one can prove that it is not happening. .

If [undefined other people] do not take [unspecified] action [within an unspecified time frame], the [unspecified] consequences will be disastrous [in an undefined way].

[undefined buzzword] is caused by [undefined buzzword]. These are gases that [violate physics] in the atmosphere and cause the Earth to [spontaneously increase in temperature without additional energy]. The burning of [either fossils that do not burn or substances that are fuels for fossils] is the biggest source of [undefined buzzword]. Other activities that contribute [in unspecified ways to unspecified extents] to [undefined buzzword] include deforestation, agriculture, and waste management.

There are many ways to reduce [undefined buzzword] emissions. One is to switch to [inadequate and more expensive] energy sources like solar and wind power. Another is to use more efficient [unspecified] technologies. We can also planting more trees, which absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.

You can see more about it in the "Despair the Inescapable Doom" video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxH2pvkWbE

A very good summary of what he said, which amounts to very little of anything meaningful.
31-08-2022 20:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
1m3v4n21 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time.

You have to define what 'climate change' even means. Climate has no value associated with it. There is nothing that can 'change'.
1m3v4n21 wrote:
It is a global problem that requires a global solution.

The only problem with the Church of Global Warming is the damage this religion causes on world economies. Europe is getting particularly hard hit right now. Soon it will be the SDTC (formerly California), and other places that have made this the state religion. A small coffee shop receiving an energy bill of almost 10,000 Euros (for two months of energy) is one example. Factories and businesses are CLOSING because they can't afford their energy bills. Despite this, the EU is dismantling nuclear power plants and other power plants, all in the name of the Church of Global Warming.

My opinion about believers of this religion? F**k you.
1m3v4n21 wrote:
Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change.

Climate cannot change.
1m3v4n21 wrote:
The Earth is getting warmer,

Climate has no temperature. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
1m3v4n21 wrote:
the ice caps are melting,

They are not melting.
1m3v4n21 wrote:
and sea levels are rising.

It is not possible to measure global sea level. No Pacific island, including Midway or Kure, which are barely above sea level, has experienced any rise in sea level.
1m3v4n21 wrote:
If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

What consequences????!?
1m3v4n21 wrote:
Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases.

No such thing, except as part of a religion.
1m3v4n21 wrote:
These are gases that trap heat in the atmosphere and cause the Earth to warm.

Not possible. You cannot trap heat. Heat has no temperature. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You cannot decrease entropy. You cannot trap light. You are discarding the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
1m3v4n21 wrote:
The burning of fossil fuels is the biggest source of greenhouse gases.

Fossils don't burn. They are not used as fuel. No gas or vapor is capable of warming the Earth.
1m3v4n21 wrote:
Other activities that contribute to climate change include deforestation,

What deforestation????!?
1m3v4n21 wrote:
agriculture,

What's wrong with farming and ranching?????!? You would rather starve?
1m3v4n21 wrote:
and waste management.

Waste is managed very well already.

Old cars are the most recycled thing around these days. Nobody is throwing away CO2 into a landfill. You can get methane out of a landfill, but that is fuel. You can use it to heat homes. Some cities already do this. Others just burn it in torches to get rid of it.
1m3v4n21 wrote:
There are many ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

No such thing as 'greenhouse gas' except as a religion.
1m3v4n21 wrote:
One is to switch to renewable energy sources like solar and wind power.

Not enough. Piddle power won't cut it.
1m3v4n21 wrote:
Another is to use more efficient technologies.

You can't create energy out of 'efficiency' (whatever you mean by 'efficient technology').
1m3v4n21 wrote:
We can also planting more trees, which absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.

Actually, the most effective plant for absorbing carbon dioxide is grass.
1m3v4n21 wrote:
You can see more about it in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxH2pvkWbE

Nah. I don't bother with propaganda sources.

You are ignoring theories of science (three of which I specified), and you are ignoring statistical mathematics...all in the name of your fundamentalist religion.

You just want to make people miserable.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-08-2022 20:07
James_
★★★★☆
(1099)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:You'd love to know what I found. That I am right when I say that ozone depletion is the cause of the current warming. I like being right.

You'd love to know what I found. That I am right when I say that there is no discernible "current warming" and there is zero "ozone depletion", which is totally consistent with what you wrote. I like being right.

James_ wrote:And the warming from 1920 - 1940?

All synthesized from space heaters in Cleveland.

James_ wrote: That was attributed to natural climate variance.

... but it was actually synthetic climate variance.

James_ wrote: And now the issue is, how do we protect the ozone layer in the decades to come from ODSs?

We make sure the sun keeps operating up to spec. Human activity has been threatening to throttle the good work that the sun has been doing. The sun is the true "Climate Ground Zero." We need to pull out all the stops that are hamstringing the sun and allow for it to operate freely without threats of intimidation and such.

James_ wrote: No ozone layer and no food on your table and no "k" in your water.

We need to reverse Stellar Acidification and limit Solar Degradation Effect to 1dC / year.

Thank you for raising awareness of this catastrophic threat.



If only you weren't such an ITN.
31-08-2022 20:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
1m3v4n21 wrote:Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time.
A meaningless buzzword is not a "pressing issue". Define "climate change".

gfm7175, you were thorough. You covered all the bases. You provided all the correct responses and left me nothing to add.


Nope. gfm7175 was totally slacking and never asked 2n4w5o22 why he believes the earth is warming, but it's good to have him back posting here again anyway.


Gfm7175 and IBdaMann and I already know the answer.

It is because he was told to believe it. He himself never measured the temperature of the Earth, or the global atmospheric content of CO2, or the global sea level, or ever traveled to either pole to see the snow and ice there for himself, nor ever measured the total snow and ice on the Earth.

The reason is simple. It's not possible to measure any of these things.

The Church of Global Warming stems from the Church of Green. It is an attempt to get people off of so-called 'fossil' fuels (even though fossils don't burn), meaning oil, coal, or natural gas. Oil and natural gas are renewable fuels. Coal is not known, but there is plenty of it, making it a cheap source of energy.

He has an unnatural fear of CO2, a necessary gas for life to exist on Earth, and one that naturally occurs. He has been told that this gas is dangerous, and will destroy all life on Earth.

The Church of Green in turn stems from the Church of Karl Marx. This is really about socialism, either as fascism or as communism. Energy markets should not be manipulated or owned by governments. Let people buy the energy of their own choosing on an unfettered market.

This socialism is destroying Europe right now. That's why there are violent protests breaking out everywhere in the EU. It will get worse. Already energy prices have skyrocketed to the point that it is no longer possible to keep a business or factory running profitably. A lot of them are shutting down. THIS INCLUDES FARMS AND RANCHES.

Police are actually SHOOTING FARMERS that are protesting.

The Church of Global Warming is one factor starting a civil war, which could quite easily spread to world war.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-08-2022 20:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Im a BM wrote:
1m3v4n21 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases. These are gases that trap heat in the atmosphere and cause the Earth to warm. The burning of fossil fuels is the biggest source of greenhouse gases. Other activities that contribute to climate change include deforestation, agriculture, and waste management.

There are many ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. One is to switch to renewable energy sources like solar and wind power. Another is to use more efficient technologies. We can also planting more trees, which absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.

You can see more about it in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxH2pvkWbE




I believe you are the newest member of this website.

I hope you will continue to post.

I don't know if you just want to draw attention to the video.

Please feel free to write a PM to me, as I would like to share some ideas with you without inviting a bunch of.... the kind of responses you already got.

These are among the most important issues facing humanity, and this website has the potential to become a place where rational discussion of them occurs.

Every single statement you made is absolutely true.

I would love to help you make more of them.

Again you deny and discard the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. You also discard mathematics. You hare already shown that you discard chemistry as well.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-08-2022 20:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Let's see ...




You'd love to know what I found. That I am right when I say that ozone depletion is the cause of the current warming. I like being right. And the warming
from 1920 - 1940? That was attributed to natural climate variance.

And now the issue is, how do we protect the ozone layer in the decades to come from ODSs? No ozone layer and no food on your table and no "k" in your water.
You know, there's вода and then there's Special K водКа.
For people who speak like me, there's voda and then there's Special K vodKa.
Water with a "K" is vodKa. See how easy that is? It's like knowing that ozone depletion is the cause of the current global warming.

What ozone depletion??????!?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-08-2022 21:03
James_
★★★★☆
(1099)
In a forum where I was discussing my Bessler Wheel build, suddenly a lot of tags got added so searches might lead them to my discussing Bessler's Wheel. I'm just not sure what those have to do with the history of the Republic of Saxony.
Are you aware that Bessler attached a pendulum (maybe really a cross?) to his wheels so that it would change the moment of inertia and the rotation of his wheels? Sometimes they'd spin "hot" and then they'd cool off because their moment of inertia changed when they slowed their spin.

Attached image:


Edited on 31-08-2022 21:36
01-09-2022 00:52
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Then we all die.I am looking forward to it.
01-09-2022 02:28
James_
★★★★☆
(1099)
duncan61 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Then we all die.I am looking forward to it.


I'm 61 and have no family. Still, I hope I can get out of the US and have a life.
There are some things I'd like to do before I die. Just not possible in the US.
It's like saying a girl can't win the Melbourne Cup.
Edited on 01-09-2022 02:29
01-09-2022 03:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
James_ wrote:I'm 61 and have no family.

Have you ever considered proposing to a woman? A diamond ring and a romantic dinner can improve your chances for success.

James_ wrote:Still, I hope I can get out of the US and have a life.

Have you ever considered just crossing the border, getting some tequila and FIESTA! FIESTA! FIESTA! ?

James_ wrote:There are some things I'd like to do before I die.

There are hookers for that.

James_ wrote:Just not possible in the US.

How much room do you need?

James_ wrote: It's like saying a girl can't win the Melbourne Cup.

No, it's more like saying

Pablito clavO un clavito.
Que clavito clavO Pablito.
El clavo quedO clavado.
Claro! Lo clavO Pablito.
01-09-2022 04:29
James_
★★★★☆
(1099)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:I'm 61 and have no family.

Have you ever considered proposing to a woman? A diamond ring and a romantic dinner can improve your chances for success.



I can't get away from ewe. Do ewe need a boyfriend?
01-09-2022 17:20
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3184)
duncan61 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Then we all die.I am looking forward to it.

I want to point out to the forum something that I've noticed regarding the Church of Global Warming.

A number of times now, I've seen them take the position that "nothing can be done"/"it's already too late". However, that pessimistic "down and out" position of doom and gloom is in direct opposition to their activist position of "we must act now before it's too late".

IOW:

[1] We must act now before it's too late.
[2] It's already too late; not much (if anything) can be done.

Which is it?
01-09-2022 17:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Then we all die.I am looking forward to it.

I want to point out to the forum something that I've noticed regarding the Church of Global Warming.

A number of times now, I've seen them take the position that "nothing can be done"/"it's already too late". However, that pessimistic "down and out" position of doom and gloom is in direct opposition to their activist position of "we must act now before it's too late".

IOW:

[1] We must act now before it's too late.
[2] It's already too late; not much (if anything) can be done.

Which is it?

You hit on my running joke where I append the words "... but it might already be too late" when mocking some action that someone says "we" should take before it's too late."

This is how we know that it is a religion of fear and HATRED because the fear and uncertainty is never allowed to relent. Ever. Have you ever encountered a happy Marxist with a cheerful outlook? Nope. It's not possible. To be Marxist is to be sad and to feel "doomed." Remember the motto: "We're not happy until you're not happy." But then they are unhappy about something else. This is why they can't ever be happy when you assuage their fears by explaining how greenhouse effect is not possible. That would make them happy, and happiness is not permitted. They must deny your happiness-bringing science lest they become happy.

You should join me in appending the words "it might already be too late" gratuitously to unrelated sentences just to join our Marxist brethren and to walk a mile in their shoes ... but it might already be too late.

.
01-09-2022 19:24
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3184)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Then we all die.I am looking forward to it.

I want to point out to the forum something that I've noticed regarding the Church of Global Warming.

A number of times now, I've seen them take the position that "nothing can be done"/"it's already too late". However, that pessimistic "down and out" position of doom and gloom is in direct opposition to their activist position of "we must act now before it's too late".

IOW:

[1] We must act now before it's too late.
[2] It's already too late; not much (if anything) can be done.

Which is it?

You hit on my running joke where I append the words "... but it might already be too late" when mocking some action that someone says "we" should take before it's too late."

This is how we know that it is a religion of fear and HATRED because the fear and uncertainty is never allowed to relent. Ever. Have you ever encountered a happy Marxist with a cheerful outlook? Nope. It's not possible. To be Marxist is to be sad and to feel "doomed." Remember the motto: "We're not happy until you're not happy." But then they are unhappy about something else. This is why they can't ever be happy when you assuage their fears by explaining how greenhouse effect is not possible. That would make them happy, and happiness is not permitted. They must deny your happiness-bringing science lest they become happy.

You should join me in appending the words "it might already be too late" gratuitously to unrelated sentences just to join our Marxist brethren and to walk a mile in their shoes ... but it might already be too late.

.

Maybe one day I'll be a pessimistic miserable unhappy angry violent raging pussy-hat-wearing science-denying loon.... but it might already be too late.
01-09-2022 19:40
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2548)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Then we all die.I am looking forward to it.

I want to point out to the forum something that I've noticed regarding the Church of Global Warming.

A number of times now, I've seen them take the position that "nothing can be done"/"it's already too late". However, that pessimistic "down and out" position of doom and gloom is in direct opposition to their activist position of "we must act now before it's too late".

IOW:

[1] We must act now before it's too late.
[2] It's already too late; not much (if anything) can be done.

Which is it?

You hit on my running joke where I append the words "... but it might already be too late" when mocking some action that someone says "we" should take before it's too late."

This is how we know that it is a religion of fear and HATRED because the fear and uncertainty is never allowed to relent. Ever. Have you ever encountered a happy Marxist with a cheerful outlook? Nope. It's not possible. To be Marxist is to be sad and to feel "doomed." Remember the motto: "We're not happy until you're not happy." But then they are unhappy about something else. This is why they can't ever be happy when you assuage their fears by explaining how greenhouse effect is not possible. That would make them happy, and happiness is not permitted. They must deny your happiness-bringing science lest they become happy.

You should join me in appending the words "it might already be too late" gratuitously to unrelated sentences just to join our Marxist brethren and to walk a mile in their shoes ... but it might already be too late.

.

Maybe one day I'll be a pessimistic miserable unhappy angry violent raging pussy-hat-wearing science-denying loon.... but it might already be too late.


I am putting the stops on all profitable work today with hopes and dreams of adding value to this thread.....wait....is it already too late?


Studies show that if you force several tubs of peanut butter down the throats of newborns, in some cases it could potentially be toxic. In cities where infant-PB-stuffing is more common, infant deaths increased by over 47% with corresponding increases in dead-infant obesity.. -IBdaMann
Edited on 01-09-2022 19:40
01-09-2022 19:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
GasGuzzler wrote:I am putting the stops on all profitable work today with hopes and dreams of adding value to this thread.....wait....is it already too late?

The acceleration of your sloth is worse than previously feared. Now humanity is doomed *AND* doomed. Climate Change. Overpopulation. War. Pandemic. Ocean Acidification. Global Warming. Climate Change. Poison. Greenhouse Gases. Capitalists. Conservatives. Climate Change. Crime. Greed. IBDaMann. Pollution. Trump. Climate Change. SUVs. Sea Level Rise. Fossil fuels. Forcings. Feedbacks. Climate Change. Glucose-Covered-Lactose-Filled-Peanuts.

Yes, it is already too late, but it might be too late.
01-09-2022 20:27
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2548)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I am putting the stops on all profitable work today with hopes and dreams of adding value to this thread.....wait....is it already too late?

The acceleration of your sloth is worse than previously feared. Now humanity is doomed *AND* doomed. Climate Change. Overpopulation. War. Pandemic. Ocean Acidification. Global Warming. Climate Change. Poison. Greenhouse Gases. Capitalists. Conservatives. Climate Change. Crime. Greed. IBDaMann. Pollution. Trump. Climate Change. SUVs. Sea Level Rise. Fossil fuels. Forcings. Feedbacks. Climate Change. Glucose-Covered-Lactose-Filled-Peanuts.

Yes, it is already too late, but it might be too late.


Seriously? You are going to lump yourself right in there with crime, greed and pollution? Think pretty highly of yourself, do you not?

It's too late. You are doomed for catastrophic failure of biblical proportions because your ego forcings feedback loop is at the tipping point, peanut butter boy. You'd better figure this shit out before it's too late.


Studies show that if you force several tubs of peanut butter down the throats of newborns, in some cases it could potentially be toxic. In cities where infant-PB-stuffing is more common, infant deaths increased by over 47% with corresponding increases in dead-infant obesity.. -IBdaMann
Edited on 01-09-2022 20:34
01-09-2022 20:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Then we all die.I am looking forward to it.

I want to point out to the forum something that I've noticed regarding the Church of Global Warming.

A number of times now, I've seen them take the position that "nothing can be done"/"it's already too late". However, that pessimistic "down and out" position of doom and gloom is in direct opposition to their activist position of "we must act now before it's too late".

IOW:

[1] We must act now before it's too late.
[2] It's already too late; not much (if anything) can be done.

Which is it?

I've been noticing this paradox more and more myself. Despite this, 'we must act' always means 'we must make people miserable' and 'we must implement tyranny'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-09-2022 20:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Then we all die.I am looking forward to it.

I want to point out to the forum something that I've noticed regarding the Church of Global Warming.

A number of times now, I've seen them take the position that "nothing can be done"/"it's already too late". However, that pessimistic "down and out" position of doom and gloom is in direct opposition to their activist position of "we must act now before it's too late".

IOW:

[1] We must act now before it's too late.
[2] It's already too late; not much (if anything) can be done.

Which is it?

You hit on my running joke where I append the words "... but it might already be too late" when mocking some action that someone says "we" should take before it's too late."

This is how we know that it is a religion of fear and HATRED because the fear and uncertainty is never allowed to relent. Ever. Have you ever encountered a happy Marxist with a cheerful outlook? Nope. It's not possible. To be Marxist is to be sad and to feel "doomed." Remember the motto: "We're not happy until you're not happy." But then they are unhappy about something else. This is why they can't ever be happy when you assuage their fears by explaining how greenhouse effect is not possible. That would make them happy, and happiness is not permitted. They must deny your happiness-bringing science lest they become happy.

You should join me in appending the words "it might already be too late" gratuitously to unrelated sentences just to join our Marxist brethren and to walk a mile in their shoes ... but it might already be too late.

.

Maybe one day I'll be a pessimistic miserable unhappy angry violent raging pussy-hat-wearing science-denying loon.... but it might already be too late.


I am putting the stops on all profitable work today with hopes and dreams of adding value to this thread.....wait....is it already too late?

It might be for Europe, which is already experiencing incredibly high energy prices and shooting at farmers that want to use fertilizer as a direct result of the Church of Global Warming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-09-2022 20:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
GasGuzzler wrote:Seriously? You are going to lump yourself right in there with crime, greed and pollution? Think pretty highly of yourself, do you not?

You've probably heard of me. I'm the four horse-droppings of the Apocalypse.

I'm pretty bad. Ask squeal over or tmiddles. I have single-handedly ruined this site. All you've ever been able to manage is to contribute in meaningful ways. Wait, I take that back. You did get banned from YAP with super-human speed so there's hope for you ... but it might already be too late.

I can help you, but true meaning this world humans. I only accept Bitcoin for secrets for eternal in living soul. This is last chance and I will disappear forever ... or for twenty minutes.
01-09-2022 20:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I am putting the stops on all profitable work today with hopes and dreams of adding value to this thread.....wait....is it already too late?

The acceleration of your sloth is worse than previously feared. Now humanity is doomed *AND* doomed. Climate Change. Overpopulation. War. Pandemic. Ocean Acidification. Global Warming. Climate Change. Poison. Greenhouse Gases. Capitalists. Conservatives. Climate Change. Crime. Greed. IBDaMann. Pollution. Trump. Climate Change. SUVs. Sea Level Rise. Fossil fuels. Forcings. Feedbacks. Climate Change. Glucose-Covered-Lactose-Filled-Peanuts.

Yes, it is already too late, but it might be too late.


War is beginning, over this and other tyranny. Europeans are already facing no food and insane energy costs as a direct result of Church of Global Warming tyranny.

The SDTC is facing the same thing.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-09-2022 21:11
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3184)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Then we all die.I am looking forward to it.

I want to point out to the forum something that I've noticed regarding the Church of Global Warming.

A number of times now, I've seen them take the position that "nothing can be done"/"it's already too late". However, that pessimistic "down and out" position of doom and gloom is in direct opposition to their activist position of "we must act now before it's too late".

IOW:

[1] We must act now before it's too late.
[2] It's already too late; not much (if anything) can be done.

Which is it?

I've been noticing this paradox more and more myself. Despite this, 'we must act' always means 'we must make people miserable' and 'we must implement tyranny'.

Ain't THAT the truth!
02-09-2022 04:07
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
I just went down to Trigg beach and the water touched my foot.You can count on me waiting for you in the carpark.
02-09-2022 05:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
duncan61 wrote:I just went down to Trigg beach and the water touched my foot.

Is that because you put your foot in the water?


duncan61 wrote:You can count on me waiting for you in the carpark.

Is this a secret-coded message or something?

03-09-2022 03:52
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
Its the big dude in Happy Gilmore that is going to wait in the carpark.Is that Trigg beach in the 60s?
03-09-2022 05:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
duncan61 wrote:Is that Trigg beach in the 60s?

It's the Trigg Beach carpark in the 60s.
03-09-2022 06:39
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
Its all full on parking lots now but it is still a cool spot.Beach cantina and restaurant
03-09-2022 08:09
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
1m3v4n21 wrote:
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It is a global problem that requires a global solution. Unfortunately, very little progress has been made in addressing climate change. The Earth is getting warmer, the ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising. If we do not take action soon, the consequences will be disastrous.

Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases. These are gases that trap heat in the atmosphere and cause the Earth to warm. The burning of fossil fuels is the biggest source of greenhouse gases. Other activities that contribute to climate change include deforestation, agriculture, and waste management.

There are many ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. One is to switch to renewable energy sources like solar and wind power. Another is to use more efficient technologies. We can also planting more trees, which absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.

You can see more about it in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxH2pvkWbE


I watched the full video.That guy is just sad.The reality is CO2 can absorb and radiate more energy than other gasses in the atmosphere but the tiny bit humans have contributed does very lttle.To have all the disasters happen you have to have the warming which is not happening and is all theoretical even if it is warming. The media is spinning it out of control.


duncan61
Page 1 of 5123>>>





Join the debate Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Nitrate Reduction - Powerful Greenhouse Gas Emission AND Alkalinity8812-05-2022 03:11
Is warming caused by increased spectrum usage.1829-04-2021 16:14
Oilfield Greenhouse Gas Emissions3424-03-2021 16:22
Understanding Earth Map: Global Warming Climate Change Caused By Humans Stupid Activities507-08-2020 12:25
Global Warming (not necessarily caused by people) will release nasty extinct viruses from tens of thousan101-05-2020 05:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact