Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases

Page 6 of 6<<<456
29-09-2022 16:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
Swan wrote:General relativity is not a law,

Yes it is.

Swan wrote: it is an unproven theory

This is a very silly thing to write. Nothing in science is "proven." Nothing in science is ever "confirmed."

To enter the body of science, a model must be falsifiable, predict nature and must pass the scrutiny of the scientific method. Once a model has done so, it achieves the status of "science" which means that is assumed to be true until someone shows it to be false. Individually, you might not personally accept any particular science model(s) but until you can show it/them to be false, all have the privilege of assuming it to be true.

Can you show General Relativity to be false?

No?

I didn't think so.

Swan wrote:and by using general relativity Einstein came to the conclusion that the universe was NOT EXPANDING but was static.

TRIVIA QUESTION: Who thinks he gets to speak for dead people?

You get three guesses.

Swan wrote: That said since photons have no mass

Photons have mass. I think you meant to write that photons are not comprised of matter. You really should make a concerted effort to get the correct wording.

Swan wrote:at all they are not violating general relativity in any way by exceeding light speed.

Any photons that are not traveling at C are violating General Relativity.

Shouldn't you be teleporting out to your eggplants about now?
29-09-2022 18:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Says the idiot who cannot accept that the speed of quantum entanglement is orders of time faster than light. Sheesh even my pet turtle knows this.

PS. You forgot to list your highest grade of education. Not that I blame you as ending up here with a PhD in psych is pretty much a total life failure

Mantras 20p1...20p2...1a...12...1d.
It is not possible to measure either the speed of light or anything faster than the speed of light.

You're a moron, denying and discarding quantum mechanics and throwing bullshit 'credentials' around.

Retard alert, if it were not possible to measure/calculate the speed of light, then light would not have a speed in the first place.

Argument of ignorance fallacy. False dichotomy fallacy. Word stuffing. Discard of Maxwell's theory. Remainder mantras deleted.
Mantras 20p1...20p2...1d...4f...1e...25g...31...33...

It is not possible to measure the speed of light or of anything faster than the speed of light.
Discard of quantum mechanics and physics including Maxwell's theories, Einstein's theories, Heisenberg's theory, and Schrodinger's theories.

...deleted Mantras 20q6...20q10...1i...20p1...20p2...1e...

No argument presented. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-09-2022 18:48
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The speed of light is calculated perfectly, now on the other hand the speed of quantum entanglement is somewhere between three times light speed to 10,000 or more times light speed

This is where you your argument goes off the rail.

You're claiming that a quantum something somehow exceeds the speed of light in violation of General Relativity and is a variable speed engine that enables Capt Kirk to select his desired warp speed.

On the plus side, now the Vulcans will push for Earth to enter the Federation.

General relativity is not a law,

Yes it is.
Swan wrote:
it is an unproven theory

There are no proofs in science. Science is an open functional system.
Swan wrote:
and by using general relativity Einstein came to the conclusion that the universe was NOT EXPANDING but was static.

Irrelevant. You want to discuss this religion of yours about 'an expanding universe' now?
Swan wrote:
That said since photons have no mass at all

Photons can have mass. Discard of the photo-electric effect. Mantra 20q8.
Swan wrote:
they are not violating general relativity in any way by exceeding light speed.
...deleted Mantra 1e...

Light always travels the speed of light. It never travels at any other speed.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-10-2022 19:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The speed of light is calculated perfectly, now on the other hand the speed of quantum entanglement is somewhere between three times light speed to 10,000 or more times light speed

You're claiming that a quantum something somehow exceeds the speed of light in violation of General Relativity and is a variable speed engine that enables Capt Kirk to select his desired warp speed.

Yes it is.
Swan wrote:
it is an unproven theory

Swan wrote:
and by using general relativity Einstein came to the conclusion that the universe was NOT EXPANDING but was static.

Irrelevant. You want to discuss this religion of yours about 'an expanding universe' now?
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1e...

Is general relativity a theory or law?

General relativity is a metric theory of gravitation. At its core are Einstein's equations, which describe the relation between the geometry of a four-dimensional pseudo-Riemannian manifold representing spacetime, and the energy–momentum contained in that spacetime. General relativity cannot be proven until the missing 85 percent of the universe's mass and energy termed dark can be found, as without this mass and energy the equations all fail to mathematically model gravity on the universal scale. It's just that simple Floyd, not that you are able to comprehend.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-10-2022 20:37
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes it is.
Swan wrote:
it is an unproven theory

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1e...

Both. RQAA
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantras 22i...1a...25g...

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 01-10-2022 20:38
01-10-2022 20:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes it is.
Swan wrote:
it is an unproven theory

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1e...

Both. RQAA
Swan wrote:

So everything that I posted is true and as such you are logically unable to rebut this without looking more like a PhD loon than you already do.

General relativity is a metric theory of gravitation. At its core are Einstein's equations, which describe the relation between the geometry of a four-dimensional pseudo-Riemannian manifold representing spacetime, and the energy–momentum contained in that spacetime. General relativity cannot be proven until the missing 85 percent of the universe's mass and energy termed dark can be found, as without this mass and energy the equations all fail to mathematically model gravity on the universal scale. It's just that simple Floyd, not that you are able to comprehend.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

01-10-2022 20:59
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes it is.
Swan wrote:
it is an unproven theory

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1e...

Both. RQAA
Swan wrote:

...deleted Mantras 39d...32...7...26...29...11...12...

The Parrot Killer

01-10-2022 23:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes it is.
Swan wrote:
it is an unproven theory

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1e...

Both. RQAA
Swan wrote:

...deleted Mantras 39d...32...7...26...29...11...12...

Well at least you gave up embarrassing yourself by trying to disprove my assertations, which is futile in this environment. Correction disproving my assertations is futile in all environments which the bureau eventually figured out.

ULTRA MAGA

02-10-2022 00:05
(21597)
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

The Parrot Killer

02-10-2022 00:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

Is that the best you have?

ULTRA MAGA

02-10-2022 12:09
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

The Parrot Killer

02-10-2022 14:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

Again, does that response justify your PhD?

ULTRA MAGA

02-10-2022 20:38
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

The Parrot Killer

02-10-2022 21:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

Says the imbecile that cannot mount an argument to a first grader demanding all the candy for their self

ULTRA MAGA

03-10-2022 05:46
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

...deleted Mantra 1a...22h...

The Parrot Killer

03-10-2022 15:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

Says the imbecile that cannot mount an argument to a first grader demanding all the candy for their self

ULTRA MAGA

03-10-2022 17:59
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

Says the imbecile who who cannot seem to mount an argument without Google doing his thinking for him, followed by the inevitable copy-paste, followed by insults that quite accurately describe himself.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
03-10-2022 18:22
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

...deleted Mantras 22h...1a...

The Parrot Killer

03-10-2022 19:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

Says the imbecile who who cannot seem to mount an argument without Google doing his thinking for him, followed by the inevitable copy-paste, followed by insults that quite accurately describe himself.

LOL, the reason I copy stuff from the source is because when you argue that I am wrong you are not arguing with me but with Alphabet, IBM or the DOD itself, which makes you the imbecile.

CIAO

silly girl

ULTRA MAGA

03-10-2022 19:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

Again you are confused as I have no reason to argue with myself like you want me to believe that I should, that said you are the PhD that is wasting their life here entertaining me.

ULTRA MAGA

03-10-2022 20:27
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

The Parrot Killer

03-10-2022 23:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

No argument needed

ULTRA MAGA

04-10-2022 00:20
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

No argument needed

QED. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

04-10-2022 00:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

No argument needed

QED. Trolling.

LOL all of your education had led you to this place of nothing, where you babble the same terms over and over like a parrot.

Polly want a crack?

ULTRA MAGA

04-10-2022 21:25
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 7...

...deleted Mantra 17...

...deleted Mantra 1a...

No argument needed

QED. Trolling.

...deleted Mantra 1a...

No argument presented. Trolling. Since you have spent the past week doing nothing but trolling, you obviously have nothing to contribute. Done here.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 04-10-2022 21:37
04-10-2022 21:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
Into the Night wrote:No argument presented. Trolling. Since you have spent the past week doing nothing but trolling, you obviously have nothing to contribute. Done here.

It is nonetheless rather amazing when the nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-posts are only one-character in width.

It's just luck that you didn't try to make any of those characters boldface, otherwise I don't think they would have fit and possibly would have caused the post to burst. "Cleanup on aisle 4!"

Whew. You dodged that bullet.
05-10-2022 06:53
(21597)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:No argument presented. Trolling. Since you have spent the past week doing nothing but trolling, you obviously have nothing to contribute. Done here.

It is nonetheless rather amazing when the nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-nested-posts are only one-character in width.

It's just luck that you didn't try to make any of those characters boldface, otherwise I don't think they would have fit and possibly would have caused the post to burst. "Cleanup on aisle 4!"

Whew. You dodged that bullet.

The Parrot Killer

Page 6 of 6<<<456

Join the debate Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The "radiative Greenhouse effect" does not exist14524-04-2024 02:48
'Greenhouse' Effect?4930-11-2023 06:45
The SCIENCE of the "Greenhouse Effect"29105-11-2023 22:46
How covid 19 vaccine caused Jamie Foxx to become blind and paralyzed208-06-2023 03:23
Nitrate Reduction - Powerful Greenhouse Gas Emission AND Alkalinity10205-06-2023 13:19
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact