Remember me
▼ Content

climate change is a liberal mental problem caused by man made chemicals proliferation

climate change is a liberal mental problem caused by man made chemicals proliferation25-11-2016 05:54
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Before the 1950s there were very little man made chemicals. Since then, detergents, paints, toothpaste, all sorts of man made unnatural chemicals have affected people's central nervous systems, causing autism to spike, now 1 out of 30 boys. Associated mental problems include multiculturalism, homosexuality, bisexuality, transgender, climate change.
25-11-2016 06:35
UnUn
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
So, are you saying our man made unnatural chemicals are causing our climate to change? I believe they are affecting our nervous system, however, I don't think our toothpaste is responsible for the increase in temperature, flooding, and earthquakes. Do you?
25-11-2016 18:39
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
UnUn wrote:
So, are you saying our man made unnatural chemicals are causing our climate to change? I believe they are affecting our nervous system, however, I don't think our toothpaste is responsible for the increase in temperature, flooding, and earthquakes. Do you?

There is no climate change. Some people think there is because their central nervous systems got screwed up by man made unnatural chemicals like detergents and toothpaste which makes them think crazy things like homosexuality, transgender, bisexuality, multiculturalism, climate change.

In the 1920s Canada banned immigration from China only accepted tourists, students, diplomats because back then Canada had very little man made unnatural chemicals and so people were normal back then.

In Africa there is no man made unnatural chemicals and people don't have these kinds of bizarre mental problems.
Edited on 25-11-2016 18:50
25-11-2016 20:18
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:There is no climate change.

Meanwhile:
1990's decade of Arctic sea ice extent to date was 4% less than that of the 1980's.
2000's decade of Arctic sea ice extent to date was 10% less than that of the 1980's.
The year 2012 of Arctic sea ice extent to date was 20% less than that of the 1980's.
The year 2016 of Arctic sea ice extent to date is 23% less than that of the 1980's( 24+% due to the present High Arctic Berserker MELTING sea ice in the time of normal vast INCREASE of sea ice).
The 1980's average November 1 Arctic sea ice VOLUME was 18,100 cubic kilometers. November 1, 2016 Arctic sea ice VOLUME was 6400 cubic kilometers, a loss of 11,700 cubic kilometers or a loss of 64.6%. The energy needed to melt this ice is 36 times the U.S. annual energy consumption. Since 1958, High Arctic temperature has been rising (more before satellite temperatures?). Two plus years ago, High Arctic temperature over nearly 4 million square kilometers, for 140 straight days was over average. For a few days at the end of 2015, the North Pole was THAWING! From the end of 2015 into 2016, there were 150 straight days over average temperature. For 100 straight days during that period, temperatures were 3degC to 11degC over average. For 75+ straight days presently, High Arctic temperatures are & have been over average AND MOSTLY WAY OVER AVERAGE. High Arctic temperatures over nearly 4 million square kilometers presently are 11degC over average, dropping from 20 degC over average. For 10 years the sun has been at a low TSI (including a 3+ year period, setting a 100 year record low). But, Earth temperatures have not returned to early 20th century levels. For 385+(?) straight months, Earth temperatures have been over the 20th century average.
25-11-2016 20:28
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
litesong wrote:

Meanwhile:
1990's decade of Arctic sea ice extent to date was 4% less than that of the 1980's.
2000's decade of Arctic sea ice extent to date was 10% less than that of the 1980's.
The year 2012 of Arctic sea ice extent to date was 20% less than that of the 1980's.
The year 2016 of Arctic sea ice extent to date is 23% less than that of the 1980's( 24+% due to the present High Arctic Berserker MELTING sea ice in the time of normal vast INCREASE of sea ice).
The 1980's average November 1 Arctic sea ice VOLUME was 18,100 cubic kilometers. November 1, 2016 Arctic sea ice VOLUME was 6400 cubic kilometers, a loss of 11,700 cubic kilometers or a loss of 64.6%. The energy needed to melt this ice is 36 times the U.S. annual energy consumption. Since 1958, High Arctic temperature has been rising (more before satellite temperatures?). Two plus years ago, High Arctic temperature over nearly 4 million square kilometers, for 140 straight days was over average. For a few days at the end of 2015, the North Pole was THAWING! From the end of 2015 into 2016, there were 150 straight days over average temperature. For 100 straight days during that period, temperatures were 3degC to 11degC over average. For 75+ straight days presently, High Arctic temperatures are & have been over average AND MOSTLY WAY OVER AVERAGE. High Arctic temperatures over nearly 4 million square kilometers presently are 11degC over average, dropping from 20 degC over average. For 10 years the sun has been at a low TSI (including a 3+ year period, setting a 100 year record low). But, Earth temperatures have not returned to early 20th century levels. For 385+(?) straight months, Earth temperatures have been over the 20th century average.

This is a natural cycle of Earth.
25-11-2016 21:26
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
litesong wrote:

Meanwhile:

This is a natural cycle of Earth.

That all ya got? Ain't no natural cycle. toxic AGW denier liar whiners have been sayin' yer werds for decades, while hiding behind the below average solar TSI (including 3+ years TSI so low as to set a 100 year record). toxic AGW denier liar whiners have no science. heartland (who lobbied for years saying there was no connection between smoking & cancer) feeds toxic AGW denier liar whiners false science & errors. toxic AGW denier liar whiners have no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaas.
26-11-2016 05:17
UnUn
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
UnUn wrote:

There is no climate change. Some people think there is because their central nervous systems got screwed up by man made unnatural chemicals like detergents and toothpaste which makes them think crazy things like homosexuality, transgender, bisexuality, multiculturalism, climate change.

In the 1920s Canada banned immigration from China only accepted tourists, students, diplomats because back then Canada had very little man made unnatural chemicals and so people were normal back then.

In Africa there is no man made unnatural chemicals and people don't have these kinds of bizarre mental problems.

Wow! You are combining sexual preference with multiculturalism and climate change. These are three separate issues, along with the fact you are incorrect with your statements.

First: homosexuality, transgender, and bisexuality have been around for well over 2,000 years, and likely a lot longer. Sadly, considering our current state of affairs, human beings are actually better about their sexual conduct in present day than in times past, for it used to be common to regularly have sex with anything possible, including neighbors' herds.

Second: There are man-made, unnatural chemicals in Africa. Not only do other countries ship them supplies, Africa also produces them. In fact, in 1998 Africa shipped 52.7 billion dollars worth of unnatural products and by 2009 they were shipping products worth more than 160 billion. Additionally, you are wrong about Africans not believing in the issues you mention. LGBT persons are found throughout Africa, plus 58% of Africans believe global warming is caused by human activity....I imagine you are thinking, "Yeah, they think like this because of the chemicals." However, you presented inaccurate information, therefore your credibility is diminished.

Third: How can you even think multiculturalism is a crazy idea??? We are all human beings living on this earth, and we are all entitled to our own ways of living and believing. In fact, cultural diversity, when accepted, creates thriving communities.

Fourth: Our earth is entering into a season few people fathom. I wish you luck when our earth shakes so hard people on all continents feel it. May you be safe when the sky showers us with meteors, and hopefully you will have enough water stored up when the rivers and lakes near you turn bitter with natural, earth-made poisons...Wait, what am I saying? Why am I wishing you luck? As this will be the season where people who have similar unhealthy habits of thinking as yours will be weeded out of life. Thus, instead of luck, I wish you just cause.
26-11-2016 07:34
Thunderbomb1982
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
What about pre-1980 ice volumes? Drought/heat in the 1930's ,1950's?? 1940's were on the warm side too. We have no proof what the ice was before then so has it always been decreasing? I would like to see real proof of some pre-1980 years but we don't have it.
26-11-2016 11:51
climate scientist
★★☆☆☆
(257)
Drought/heat in the 1930's ,1950's?? 1940's were on the warm side too

Hi Thunderbomb, do you have some data or a plot to back up this statement?

Current temperature records from different research groups show that global averaged temperatures in the last few decades have been well above those in the 1930s-1950s.

Here is an example plot from NOAA:

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/global/201606#temp
26-11-2016 20:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
climate scientist wrote:
Drought/heat in the 1930's ,1950's?? 1940's were on the warm side too

Hi Thunderbomb, do you have some data or a plot to back up this statement?

Current temperature records from different research groups show that global averaged temperatures in the last few decades have been well above those in the 1930s-1950s.

Here is an example plot from NOAA:

...deleted propaganda containing manufactured data...

We do not HAVE current temperature records of the global temperature. Any that say we do is manufacturing data.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-12-2016 20:18
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Thunderbomb1982 thumped: What about pre-1980 ice volumes?

Ya probably started as an AGW denier. Now that ya finally figurt that Volumes are accurate, you got to divert. Low pre-1980's global temps probably indicate lots of Arctic sea ice previously. Don' worra! Goin' ta be lot less sea ice & Greenland land ice is chunkin' & meltin' away by the hundreds of Gigatons per year. The melt will jump to thousands of Gigatons per year & old sick silly sleazy slimy steenkin' rootin' (& rottin') AGW denier liars will still deny.
05-12-2016 20:35
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Into the Night wrote: We do not HAVE current temperature records of the global temperature. Any that say we do is manufacturing data.

"into the badnight" didn't & couldn't properly compile global temps, but the warm temperature data is there, despite AGW denier liars sayin' no such thang. Since the solar TSI has been sub-average ten years ago, AGW deniers been sayin' the Earth is in an increasing ice age. AGW deniers doubled down telling of decreasing Earth temperatures, during the 3+ year period when solar TSI was so low as to set a 100 year record. But Earth has NOT returned to early 20th century temps & has gotten AGW denier unpredictably warmer. AGW denier liars predict "further" cooling (altho there ain't been no previous cooling). AGW denier liars are...... liars.
05-12-2016 20:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
litesong wrote:
Into the Night wrote: We do not HAVE current temperature records of the global temperature. Any that say we do is manufacturing data.

"into the badnight" didn't & couldn't properly compile global temps, but the warm temperature data is there, despite AGW denier liars sayin' no such thang. Since the solar TSI has been sub-average ten years ago, AGW deniers been sayin' the Earth is in an increasing ice age. AGW deniers doubled down telling of decreasing Earth temperatures, during the 3+ year period when solar TSI was so low as to set a 100 year record. But Earth has NOT returned to early 20th century temps & has gotten AGW denier unpredictably warmer. AGW denier liars predict "further" cooling (altho there ain't been no previous cooling). AGW denier liars are...... liars.

Nope. No way to measure anything like a global temperature. We do not have the instrumentation for it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-12-2016 20:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14395)
litesong wrote: Low pre-1980's global temps probably indicate lots of Arctic sea ice previously.

I remember all that! That was when the Global Cooling berserkers were threatening to bring on the total ice age.

Those Global Cooling berserkers were rather primitive, though.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-12-2016 22:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:
litesong wrote: Low pre-1980's global temps probably indicate lots of Arctic sea ice previously.

I remember all that! That was when the Global Cooling berserkers were threatening to bring on the total ice age.

Good that you remember NOT the truth. In the 70's & early '80's, 44 Science Papers were published in Science Journals about global warming. Only 7 papers were written about global cooling.
06-12-2016 00:46
(14395)
litesong wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Good that you remember NOT the truth. In the 70's & early '80's, 44 Science Papers were published in Science Journals about global warming. Only 7 papers were written about global cooling.

Who cares about papers written by morons, especially when the Global Cooling berserkers are freezing up the place? Man, the 70s were COLD! Brrrrr!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-12-2016 02:22
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:Who cares about papers written by morons, especially when the Global Cooling berserkers are freezing up the place? Man, the 70s were COLD! Brrrrr!

Always liked the wool high school baseball uniforms we wore & was glad we didn't start playing baseball in the early winter like they did in basketball. Thot the global warming Science Papers were excellent.... specially when they came true. Still remember the 105degF day we played in American Legion. Our coach had a great cooling method, that made the day pleasant for 10 minutes. We partook that treatment every time we came off the field.
Edited on 06-12-2016 02:23
06-12-2016 14:11
(14395)
litesong wrote: Still remember the 105degF day we played in American Legion. Our coach had a great cooling method, that made the day pleasant for 10 minutes. We partook that treatment every time we came off the field.

I didn't realize you actually experienced a hot day. That must have been some horrifying Global Warming. I'm sorry for having doubted you. What was I thinking?

When you looked into the face of Global Warming, did it stare back for a moment before bolting off to hide at the bottom of the ocean? Maybe someone on your team had the wherewithal to quickly snap a blurry picture as absolute, convincing proof for the tabloids.

06-12-2016 20:34
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]IBdaMann wrote:
litesong wrote: Still remember the 105degF day....

I didn't realize you actually experienced a hot day.

Had hotter days.... later in life up here near the Canada border..... as AGW energy takes to its name.
06-12-2016 22:07
(14395)
litesong wrote:Had hotter days.... later in life up here near the Canada border..... as AGW energy takes to its name.

You're kind of on the AGW-berserker "front line." I didn't realize Canada had that level of a problem, although I admit that you did try to warn us all on Topix. Thanks, by the way. I, for one, will be on the lookout when I travel up north.

I wonder why no one has named a sports team after the berserkers. It would be a hot name, eh?

07-12-2016 04:08
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]IBdaMann wrote:. AGW-berserker.....I wonder why no one has named a sports team after the berserkers.

SeaHawks are neater, Sonics (were) faster, & Mariners & Sounders got the Salish Sea (Puget Sound) 54 degF. water to cool things. Mariners & Sounders used the water in late July 2009, when Seattle maxed out at 103degF. However, traveling 20 to 30 miles east away from the Salish Sea, temperatures really got going..... 105degF, 108deg in several areas & finally one area hit 111degF. Think that last temperature was some warm front down slope heating, rolling off the Cascade Mountains east to west.

Join the debate climate change is a liberal mental problem caused by man made chemicals proliferation:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
22 Reasons to be Skeptical of Man-Made Global Warming4423-04-2024 16:13
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
FYI, Mental Health014-11-2023 04:20
Refrigeration chemicals are a nightmare for the climate314-10-2023 21:34
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact