Remember me
▼ Content

Climate Change FORUMS?

Climate Change FORUMS?12-03-2019 22:07
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
If you look around this forum there are extremely few True Believers. We now have pretty much resolved that climate change is a criminal conspiracy being led by the NASA climate division and the IPCC and that they should ALL be brought to court.

What happens if you look elsewhere? There are hardly ANY actual discussion forums. They are all sites that repeat the NASA climate division garbage and to them it is "settled science" when in fact most of the scientists in the world do not now even believe that the climate is changing let alone warming no matter how slight it might be.

This is an assault on the children of the world. It is an attempt to force a one world government onto the world's children and to essentially enslave them with threats of man's encroachment upon the environment that is so far overplayed that in San Francisco you cannot even get a plastic straw for your milkshake!

This is now no longer an argument. This is a direct threat to this and every other country in the world. Russia and China are taking advantage of the UN's claims to strengthen their countries' positions by using any and all power they need to expand their economies while the IPCC is attempting to rob the same economic growth from Europe and the USA.

It is time to start lawsuits.
12-03-2019 23:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14402)
Wake wrote:
If you look around this forum there are extremely few True Believers. We now have pretty much resolved that climate change is a criminal conspiracy being led by the NASA climate division and the IPCC and that they should ALL be brought to court.

What happens if you look elsewhere? There are hardly ANY actual discussion forums. They are all sites that repeat the NASA climate division garbage and to them it is "settled science" when in fact most of the scientists in the world do not now even believe that the climate is changing let alone warming no matter how slight it might be.

This is an assault on the children of the world. It is an attempt to force a one world government onto the world's children and to essentially enslave them with threats of man's encroachment upon the environment that is so far overplayed that in San Francisco you cannot even get a plastic straw for your milkshake!

This is now no longer an argument. This is a direct threat to this and every other country in the world. Russia and China are taking advantage of the UN's claims to strengthen their countries' positions by using any and all power they need to expand their economies while the IPCC is attempting to rob the same economic growth from Europe and the USA.

It is time to start lawsuits.

Your position is entirely valid.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Join the debate Climate Change FORUMS?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Pointless forums2118-02-2019 07:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact