Remember me
▼ Content

Climate change essay project

Climate change essay project14-12-2018 16:16
InshouLee
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
This is my college writing project. Please don't hesitate to give me any suggestions and comments.
Edited on 14-12-2018 16:25
14-12-2018 20:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
InshouLee wrote:
This is my college writing project. Please don't hesitate to give me any suggestions and comments.

Is this for your religious studies?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-12-2018 12:00
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
InshouLee wrote:

You might start with a challenge;

Take any local council anywhere on earth, even go onto such rabid Greenie site such as Skeptical-Science (not Skeptical not science) and ask for advice for the best, then choose a single aspect, a bad thing, about a warmer world, as predicted by the IPCC.

Then having got the bad thing, the location you need to work out the mechanism that this bad thing will use. That is the bit between the warming and the problem. This will need to be supported by some science. So you can see how much of a bad thing it would be. The science must explain the mechanism, not just a trend line on a graph.

Then you can work out if this will cost that local council more than it will be spending on traffic ights. If not, then it is not really a serrious trouble is it?

No body has come back to me with any problem in several years of asking for it.

You will probably find yourself banned from Skeptical-Science very quickly for asking for such a thing.

Join the debate Climate change essay project:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Project for the production of electricity223-04-2024 21:26
Wrote this ethics essay on factory farming, looking for feedback.3424-10-2023 23:42
People Must Start New Project To Share Solutions To End The COVID Event, Blaming Do Not Help221-11-2021 04:49
Introducing The Greatest Project Of All Time: The Ultimate Humanity Evolution Platform005-11-2021 11:22
The New Global Saving Storage Currency Project Seeking Investors & Update On The ICO Event005-11-2021 11:21
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact