Remember me
▼ Content

Climate change denial

Page 1 of 212>
Climate change denial22-11-2017 04:43
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
... The campaign to undermine public trust in climate science has been described as a "denial machine" organized by industrial, political and ideological interests, and supported by conservative media and skeptical bloggers to manufacture uncertainty about global warming...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change_denial
Edited on 22-11-2017 04:45
22-11-2017 06:10
still learning
★★☆☆☆
(244)
I recommend Merchants of Doubt by Oreskes and Conway. It's a few years old now, but worthwhile still. http://www.merchantsofdoubt.org/
22-11-2017 06:30
(436)
I'd recommend that as well, she's on the case.
But it's hard to find a free version.
Here's a conversation ...

Merchants of Doubt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXRuxuTyrxo

I think they should go the way of "The Corporation", and release copyright.

The Corporation - Full Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMNZXV7jOG0

It's the same subject.
Edited on 22-11-2017 06:33
30-11-2017 20:16
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
still learning wrote:
I recommend Merchants of Doubt by Oreskes and Conway. It's a few years old now, but worthwhile still. http://www.merchantsofdoubt.org/

More total BS. There is no such thing as "acid rain". Rainwater is alkaline and the "acid rain" made it only less alkaline - about as acid as soap and water.

What is preposterous is that fools will follow the crowd and believe anything the rest of the sheep do.
30-11-2017 22:03
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: There is no such thing as "acid rain". Rainwater is alkaline
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener.
Acid rains have been measured fairly often with the acidity of lemon juice & sporadically, as high as 10 times less than battery acid.
Willfully & erroneously, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" defines a gov't savaged by an old KGB despot, named "put-it-in", who murdered & stole its way to consolidate its power, as a "new free russia".
Edited on 30-11-2017 22:08
30-11-2017 22:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Wake wrote:
still learning wrote:

More total BS. There is no such thing as "acid rain". Rainwater is alkaline and the "acid rain" made it only less alkaline - about as acid as soap and water.

What is preposterous is that fools will follow the crowd and believe anything the rest of the sheep do.

WRONG. Rainwater typically has a natural pH of about 5.6. That is acidic, not alkaline. Sulfur dioxides in the atmosphere turns into weak sulfuric acid when rain falls through it. The rainwater DOES become just a tad more acidic. Coal plants today have equipment to remove the sulfur dioxides from their emissions now. Acid rain from coal plants is not the problem it was. That equipment reduces the sulfur dioxides to elemental sulfur...a product they can (and do) sell.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-11-2017 22:46
(21559)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: There is no such thing as "acid rain". Rainwater is alkaline
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener.
Acid rains have been measured fairly often with the acidity of lemon juice & sporadically, as high as 10 times less than battery acid.
Willfully & erroneously, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" defines a gov't savaged by an old KGB despot, named "put-it-in", who murdered & stole its way to consolidate its power, as a "new free russia".

Acid rain has never been more acidic than battery acid. It's the same sulfur dioxides making the acid, although much diluted from that found in typical batteries.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-11-2017 23:08
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
still learning wrote:

WRONG. Rainwater typically has a natural pH of about 5.6. That is acidic, not alkaline. Sulfur dioxides in the atmosphere turns into weak sulfuric acid when rain falls through it. The rainwater DOES become just a tad more acidic. Coal plants today have equipment to remove the sulfur dioxides from their emissions now. Acid rain from coal plants is not the problem it was. That equipment reduces the sulfur dioxides to elemental sulfur...a product they can (and do) sell.

Well land sakes you DO come out of your hole when you actually look something up.

Yes, pure water has a pH of 7.0. Black coffee is more acidic than normal rain and orange juice is more acidic than so-called "acid rain". Rain that is called "acid rain" can be totally unaffected by anything man does including his "pollution" since the nitrous oxides produced around thunderstorms is higher levels than those produced by man's generation of power. Also the higher levels of sulfur dioxide do not exist after smoke scrubbers were put in place in 1984. What's more although they cried that tall smoke stacks were not "fixing the problem, only distributing it" that was the entire object. Spread the Sulfur Dioxide over a wider area and it is diluted to normal levels.

Now when are you going to tell us what you think calorimeters are, how they can be electronically operated and how you think that the Sun exudes energy but the Earth doesn't?
Edited on 30-11-2017 23:27
30-11-2017 23:27
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
still learning wrote:

Well land sakes you DO come out of your hole when you actually look something up.

Yes, pure water has a pH of 7.0. Black coffee is more acidic than normal rain and orange juice is more acidic that so-called "acid rain". Rain that is called "acid rain" can be totally unaffected by anything man does including his "pollution" since the nitrous oxides produced around thunderstorms is higher levels than those produced by man's generation of power. Also the higher levels of sulfur dioxide do not exist after smoke scrubbers were put in place in 1984. What's more although they cried that tall smoke stacks were not "fixing the problem, only distributing it" that was the entire object. Spread the Sulfur Dioxide over a wider area and it is diluted to normal levels.

It WAS a valid thought to use higher stacks. Dilution is the cure for most pollutions.

True, naturally occurring nitrous oxide is more plentiful than the sulfur dioxides produced by the burning of any sour fuel. The rain was, however, affected by the additional sulfur dioxides released. It was very slight, but it was there. Like you said, the 'smoke' scrubbers eliminate that problem quite well.

At least you now agree that rain is acidic by nature in the first place.

Wake wrote:
Now when are you going to tell us what you think calorimeters are, how they can be electronically operated and how you think that the Sun exudes energy but the Earth doesn't?

Your fixation on stuff that has already been explained to you is quite strange. I have already explained to you several times what calorimeters do. I have also already explained to you several times the difference between an energy source and a reflective body like the Earth. The only way you can keep this fixation up now is by lying.

The Parrot Killer

01-12-2017 01:47
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Your fixation on stuff that has already been explained to you is quite strange. I have already explained to you several times what calorimeters do. I have also already explained to you several times the difference between an energy source and a reflective body like the Earth. The only way you can keep this fixation up now is by lying.

Then you wouldn't mind in giving me a reference to that would you? The fact is that you have explained NOTHING.
01-12-2017 01:58
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Then you wouldn't mind in giving me a reference to that would you? The fact is that you have explained NOTHING.

A lie, and an argument of the Stone.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 01-12-2017 01:58
01-12-2017 02:01
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

And no reference to the explanation you claim you made. Tell us again how the Earth only reflects the Sun's energy. I love that one.
01-12-2017 02:09
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

And no reference to the explanation you claim you made. Tell us again how the Earth only reflects the Sun's energy. I love that one.

I never said that, liar.

The Parrot Killer

01-12-2017 03:44
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:
litesong wrote:Acid rains have been measured fairly often with the acidity of lemon juice & sporadically, as high as 10 times less than battery acid.
Acid rain has never been more acidic than battery acid.
& that is what I said.
Edited on 01-12-2017 03:46
01-12-2017 06:57
(21559)
litesong wrote:Acid rains have been measured fairly often with the acidity of lemon juice & sporadically, as high as 10 times less than battery acid.

Into the Night wrote: Acid rain has never been more acidic than battery acid.
litesong wrote:that is what I said.

You seem confused. Are you referring to my statement or yours?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 01-12-2017 07:02
01-12-2017 16:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:
litesong wrote: Acid rains have been measured fairly often with the acidity of lemon juice & sporadically, as high as 10 times less than battery acid.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Acid rain has never been more acidic than battery acid.
litesong wrote: that is what I said.
Are you referring to my statement or yours?
Acid rains have been as acidic as 10% battery acid. Your statement does not disagree with my statement.
Edited on 01-12-2017 16:41
01-12-2017 19:56
(21559)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote: Acid rains have been measured fairly often with the acidity of lemon juice & sporadically, as high as 10 times less than battery acid.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Acid rain has never been more acidic than battery acid.
Acid rains have been as acidic as 10% battery acid. Your statement does not disagree with my statement.

Ah. So it does. Perhaps it would help if you didn't use such lousy English.

The Parrot Killer

01-12-2017 20:27
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:

It's that Indian heritage. He's used to speaking Hindu.
01-12-2017 21:55
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:

It's that Indian heritage. He's used to speaking Hindu.

Wrong indian, dumbass.

The Parrot Killer

02-12-2017 01:30
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote: Wrong indian, dumbass.

OK tell us what kind of Indian he is. Since you have met him in Everett or Pittsburg or other places he claims to live on many different sites I'm sure that you know him much better than most people. Does he kiss good enough for you?

He has been banned on at least two sites. He is a member of a terrorist organization - the Democratic Underground. He is also on the FBI's watch-list.

But exactly HOW do you know him? Is this another piece of knowledge you gained with your marvelous ability to understand the Stefan-Boltzmann equation?
02-12-2017 01:33
(21559)
Wake wrote:

OK tell us what kind of Indian he is. Since you have met him in Everett or Pittsburg or other places he claims to live on many different sites I'm sure that you know him much better than most people. Does he kiss good enough for you?

He has been banned on at least two sites. He is a member of a terrorist organization - the Democratic Underground. He is also on the FBI's watch-list.

But exactly HOW do you know him? Is this another piece of knowledge you gained with your marvelous ability to understand the Stefan-Boltzmann equation?

I am not aware of litebeer having been banned anywhere. YOU, however, were banned from debateisland.

The Parrot Killer

02-12-2017 01:45
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

I am not aware of litebeer having been banned anywhere. YOU, however, were banned from debateisland.

As was litebrain. He was also banned from Cruzetalk.com. His name is Brandon Anderson and he hasn't gone anywhere that he doesn't disgust every single poster.

While he's talking global warming here he is talking big motors with his foot to the floorboard elsewhere.
02-12-2017 02:33
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Cruzetalk.com.... His name is Brandon Anderson...
Brandon Cruz....... Oh, yeah.... Eddie's Father.
02-12-2017 02:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:....Everett, or Pittsburg or other places he claims to live on many different sites...
I been in Pennsylvania. Everett, Pennsylvania.... now dare's a real town.
02-12-2017 03:06
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

As was litebrain. He was also banned from Cruzetalk.com. His name is Brandon Anderson and he hasn't gone anywhere that he doesn't disgust every single poster.

While he's talking global warming here he is talking big motors with his foot to the floorboard elsewhere.

Right...sure...so you think it was the same guy, eh? Considering your problem maintaining context anywhere and your tendency to lie lately, I think you're just making shit up again.

The Parrot Killer

02-12-2017 03:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:...if you didn't use such lousy English.
Sorra dat, "Acid rains....as high as 10 times less than battery acid", whipped-lashed yer brain in yer brain pan. Did the rust etch yer neurons?
02-12-2017 05:27
(21559)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:...if you didn't use such lousy English.
Sorra dat, "Acid rains....as high as 10 times less than battery acid", whipped-lashed yer brain in yer brain pan. Did the rust etch yer neurons?

Saying 'ten times less' IS a rather backward way of saying it.

The Parrot Killer

02-12-2017 05:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
Saying 'ten times less' IS a rather backward way of saying it.
Yes, & u whipped-lashed yer brain in yer brain pan & yer rust etched yer neurons. Meanwhile:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" is always an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
Edited on 02-12-2017 06:26
02-12-2017 06:19
(436)
Into the Night wrote:

You two could get kicked off Juggalo Island.
Are you from the old JREF forum?

Magnets.
Discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FedhF31gXU8
02-12-2017 06:45
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Right...sure...so you think it was the same guy, eh? Considering your problem maintaining context anywhere and your tendency to lie lately, I think you're just making shit up again.

Judging from your postings it was pretty clear you were the "wife" that litebrain said I was threatening.
02-12-2017 11:32
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiners & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Judging from your postings it was pretty clear you were the "wife" that litebrain said I was threatening.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiners & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up", after criminally threatening "numerous" AGW advocates to leave this AGW denier liar whiner webcyst(no misspelling), wishes to take credit for other AGW denier liar whiner threatener actions, who threatened my wife on other AGW denier liar whiner webcysts. Yes, in the "best sickened" steps of AGW denier liar whiners, "many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" is a pukey proud pig, too.
02-12-2017 12:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiners & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Judging from your postings it was pretty clear you were the "wife" that litebrain said I was threatening.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiners & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up", after criminally threatening "numerous" AGW advocates to leave this AGW denier liar whiner webcyst(no misspelling), wishes to take credit for other AGW denier liar whiner threatener actions, who threatened my wife on other AGW denier liar whiner webcysts. Yes, in the "best sickened" steps of AGW denier liar whiners, "many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" is a pukey proud pig, too.
Yes, in "best" (worst?) AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener style, "many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" worships despot (put-it-in):
/////////
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:...new free Russia....
/////
litesong wrote:
Yes, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener.
02-12-2017 22:11
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Judging from your postings it was pretty clear you were the "wife" that litebrain said I was threatening.

And as usual you have no idea what you are talking about. I don't even live in the same city.

The Parrot Killer

02-12-2017 22:32
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

And as usual you have no idea what you are talking about. I don't even live in the same city.

Interesting that you didn't take offense at being implied queer. Just that you don't live in the same town. Not to mention you would have us believe litebrain tells the truth about where he lives.

I insult people in order to see their reactions and I find yours peculiar. We have all seen the reactions of litebrain - he has demonstrated his serious mental problems.
02-12-2017 23:29
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Interesting that you didn't take offense at being implied queer.

You never mentioned or implied it, liar.
Wake wrote:
Just that you don't live in the same town. Not to mention you would have us believe litebrain tells the truth about where he lives.

I have no reason to suspect otherwise. I know the area he claims and it fits with his heritage and background that he has stated. Are you so desperate for an argument that you have to bring up these irrelevant points?
Wake wrote:
I insult people in order to see their reactions
...deleted Mantra 1...1...

No, you insult people because you have no argument or counterargument to present, and you have a tendency to violence.

Insults are a fallacy. They are not an argument. All they do is let you vent your anger.

You seem to love to make rash assumptions. You make assumptions about what people have or haven't said and take it as history (you make up what people have or haven't said). You make assumptions about relationships between people. You make assumptions even about the gender or sexual orientation of people.

These assumptions are a fallacy, most often based on compositional errors involving people.

In other words, you are a bigot. You are a bigot with violent tendencies. Bigotry is a fallacy. So is the argument of the Stick, which you also like to use.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 02-12-2017 23:35
03-12-2017 17:52
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote: In other words, you are a bigot. You are a bigot with violent tendencies. Bigotry is a fallacy. So is the argument of the Stick, which you also like to use.

Whereas you don't even know what a calorimeter is. You do not understand what the Stefan-Boltzmann equation is and that it is a probability and not an exact measurement. All that would have taken is a physics book to learn but that would have been a holy link to you. You tell us that you can measure the amount of energy flowing from the Sun into open space that strikes the Earth but not the amount of energy that flows from the Earth into open space that strikes a satellite.

The fact is that you know not a thing about which you speak. Your idea of being a bigot is anyone that criticizes you with sufficient knowledge to point out your numerous flaws.
Edited on 03-12-2017 17:53
03-12-2017 23:24
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: In other words, you are a bigot. You are a bigot with violent tendencies. Bigotry is a fallacy. So is the argument of the Stick, which you also like to use.

Whereas you don't even know what a calorimeter is. You do not understand what the Stefan-Boltzmann equation is and that it is a probability and not an exact measurement. All that would have taken is a physics book to learn but that would have been a holy link to you. You tell us that you can measure the amount of energy flowing from the Sun into open space that strikes the Earth but not the amount of energy that flows from the Earth into open space that strikes a satellite.

The fact is that you know not a thing about which you speak. Your idea of being a bigot is anyone that criticizes you with sufficient knowledge to point out your numerous flaws.

You really are letting your anger get the best of you, liar.

I have stated the S-B equation. You do not know probability math. The S-B equation is not a probability equation. It is completely accurate. Your don't even understand what a Holy Link is or why it should be discouraged. You are also ignoring what makes a bigot a bigot and why it's a fallacy. I have also described this. I have also described why you can get a fair idea of the Sun's power striking the Earth and why it doesn't work the other way around.

Then you also go around and threaten people.

You are just in the midst of your anger, bulverism, and bigotry.

The Parrot Killer

04-12-2017 00:09
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

I have stated the S-B equation. You do not know probability math. The S-B equation is not a probability equation. It is completely accurate. Your don't even understand what a Holy Link is or why it should be discouraged. You are also ignoring what makes a bigot a bigot and why it's a fallacy. I have also described this. I have also described why you can get a fair idea of the Sun's power striking the Earth and why it doesn't work the other way around.

Name Symbol Number Exp CGS Units Relative Error
(ppm)
Boltzmann constant k 1.380658(12) -16 erg k-1 8.5

Do you understand what the term "relative error" means?
04-12-2017 17:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiners & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: "relative error".....
Always in absolute error is "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiners & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up", being an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiners & many time (plus 1) threatener.
04-12-2017 20:20
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Name Symbol Number Exp CGS Units Relative Error
(ppm)
Boltzmann constant k 1.380658(12) -16 erg k-1 8.5

Do you understand what the term "relative error" means?

Do you understand what 'precision' of a measured constant means?

The S-B equation is not probability math.

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Climate change denial:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Trump tweets climate change skeptic in latest denial of science714-03-2019 00:41
Climate Change Denial in the Age of Trump - Michael Mann127-05-2018 09:29
New research combats the poor reasoning that influences climate-change denial1007-03-2018 19:57
How Fossil Fuel Money Made Climate Change Denial the Word of God1420-11-2017 22:54
Climate change denial: a history019-11-2017 19:36
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact