Remember me
▼ Content

Climate Change caused Covid-19?

Page 3 of 4<1234>
20-04-2020 13:47
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
spot wrote:
Thanks alot, it makes it hit home of course it ws a mistake sharing that here I should have known what the reaction would be but if anyone wants to act like a human being I appreciate it.

It's been a long time since our country has dealt witha national crisis that has involved friends and loved ones dying.

Hopefully this will all be over soon.
20-04-2020 15:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
tmiddles wrote:Hopefully this will all be over soon.

It will. Not soon enough, however, but it will.

Again, we shouldn't have played "pretend" in the first place.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-04-2020 16:00
(14407)
spot wrote: Someone I know is dead I'm not in the mood for playing whatever game you want to play.

I don't believe you. You have never been honest. You're a deceitful leftist who is clearly coming to Climate-Debate with some appeal to emotion as an angle for levelling another dishonest argument.

So ... go ahead. A friend of yours is dead. You bring us anecdotal evidence of ... what? This lends to what point? I'm officially pouring on the sympathy by the way. I'm shedding a few private tears for you, and everybody here is a witness so you can't accuse me of being cold and unsympathetic. I'm officially saying a few prayers for both you and your friend even though I'm an atheist, and everybody here is a witness so no one can accuse me of not caring enough.

Now that we have the formalities out of the way ... what's the point you have every intention of trying to make?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-04-2020 18:29
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...you've just ignored mine....Care to quote...
That wasn't a question it was an instruction.

No, it was a question.

tmiddles wrote:
I don't do easter egg hunts

LIE.

tmiddles wrote:
or take instruction here GFM.

A question is not an instruction.

tmiddles wrote:
You'll need to make your own points.

Already did.

tmiddles wrote:
So the answer is NO I will not quote anything you could easily quote yourself.

So you can't quote the text directly above the text that you have already dug up and quoted?

You simply refuse to quote it because it defeats your position that is based entirely on lies, which led into your paradox that you have yet to clear.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...argued yourself into a paradox...

No clue what that even means.

As you are completely illiterate in logic, that doesn't surprise me. I already laid out and explained your paradox to you. I'll do it again here.

You claimed that IBD said InfoWars was reputable WHILE ALSO claiming that IBD never responded to your question about the reliability of InfoWars. Those two things cannot simultaneously be true. You are locked in paradox.

tmiddles wrote:
I'll say again: what I represented was a link to IBD's post and the entirely true representation that IBD has presented INFOWARS ad an alternative to Wikipedia. It is still true now.

LIE. See above.

tmiddles wrote:
Question for you GFM. Why are we talking about INFOWARS on the board at all?

... because you keep bringing it up.

tmiddles wrote:
Did I bring it up or was it IBD?
https://www.climate-debate.com/find.php?stype=f&q=infowars

You did.

tmiddles wrote:
Do you have any opinion on INFOWARS?

QED.

tmiddles wrote:
I consider it to be total crap, and dangerous too.

Okay. Seems like you do not accept it as a source then.

tmiddles wrote:
Why anyone would mention it much less classify it as news, it beyond my comprehension.

Why do you keep mentioning it then?
20-04-2020 18:30
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
James___ wrote:I was trying to do you a good turn
Citing INFOWARS here is just purely destructive James.

Further QED.
21-04-2020 01:10
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Further QED.
Oh did you consider INFOWARS to be reputable GFM? Did you have an opinion on it at all?

Your "QED", that I should prove it, seems to indicate you think I have impuned it's good name.
21-04-2020 01:22
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
No, it was a question.
And answered: No

gfm7175 wrote:...it defeats your position that is based entirely on lies,
What does? Did you have a point to make? I'm waiting.

gfm7175 wrote:You claimed that IBD said InfoWars was reputable WHILE ALSO claiming that IBD never responded to your question about the reliability of InfoWars. Those two things cannot simultaneously be true. You are locked in paradox.
Not at all. If you say "Hitler was great" and I ask "So you admire Hitler?" and you refuse to answer it does not contradict the statement you made it only means you refuse to respond. I don't consider IBD's refusal to respond to be indicative of anything other than him being difficult. I consider his offering INFOWARS as an alternative to WIKIPEDIA to be just what it is. He did it, not me.

gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

You did.
Not true. Search the board for "INFOWARS" you'll see IBD introducing it as an alternative to the Wikipedia he hates so much on:
> IBdaMann on 31. January 2020, 06:31
Prior to that it was:
> Into the Night on 9. November 2017, 01:07
21-04-2020 01:54
keepit
★★★★★
(3059)
Tmid rests his case.
21-04-2020 02:39
(14407)
keepit wrote: Tmid rests his case.

Too funny! You are cowering behind tmiddles' knee hoping that you made a good investment having him do your thinking for you.

You are in for a rude disappointment.

21-04-2020 03:57
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...
I wonder if that means an actual argument or rebuttal is coming? I'm going guess not.

IBD is still sore at you keepit for your taking him down on the Earth not being an isolated system thermodynamically (which single handledly destroyed most of what IBD has had to say on the subject of Climate Change for 5 years running).

And for which he has never had a counterargument:

Misuse of the 1st LTD, Plancks Law/SB Law, and glaring hypocrisy of "Valid Data" exposed:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/venus-is-hotter-than-mercury--d6-e2710-s720.php#post_53762
41 days with no reply

Gotta give credit where credit is due. It was keepit's topic that exposed this goofup by IBD with Earth not being an isolated system:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/open-vs-closed-2nd-law-d6-e3041.php

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
21-04-2020 08:00
(14407)
tmiddles wrote:IBD is still sore at you keepit for your taking him down on the Earth not being an isolated system thermodynamically (which single handledly destroyed most of what IBD has had to say on the subject of Climate Change for 5 years running).

So keepit, now we arrive at the big question. Do you believe tmiddles respects you and is on your side? ... or do you see him manipulating you?

You should take a poll and find out who finds this show rather entertaining.
Attached image:

21-04-2020 17:46
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Further QED.
Oh did you consider INFOWARS to be reputable GFM? Did you have an opinion on it at all?

Your "QED", that I should prove it, seems to indicate you think I have impuned it's good name.

Yet another QED.
21-04-2020 18:00
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
No, it was a question.
And answered: No

... because it defeats your lies about what IBD said...

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...it defeats your position that is based entirely on lies,
What does? Did you have a point to make? I'm waiting.

Ignoring my point does not make it go away. Provide for us all, unaltered, the text before the "InfoWars" text that you keep attributing to IBD... You're too scared to do it. You know it defeats the lies that you are spewing.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:You claimed that IBD said InfoWars was reputable WHILE ALSO claiming that IBD never responded to your question about the reliability of InfoWars. Those two things cannot simultaneously be true. You are locked in paradox.
Not at all.

Denying a paradox does not make it go away. You must clear it. Pick one and completely discard the other... IBD cannot simultaneously say and NOT say "X". It has to be one or the other. Either he said it or he didn't say it... You are still locked in paradox.

tmiddles wrote:
If you say "Hitler was great" and I ask "So you admire Hitler?" and you refuse to answer it does not contradict the statement you made it only means you refuse to respond.

False Equivalence. Rather, it would be more like if you asked me if I admired Hitler, then claimed that I said "Hitler was great", WHILE ALSO CLAIMING that I did not respond to your question. Either I responded to your question or I didn't. Either IBD responded to your question or he didn't. This is what happens when you lie out of your ass all the time. It leads to paradoxes.

tmiddles wrote:
I don't consider IBD's refusal to respond

YET AGAIN!!! You just repeated your paradox again, just now... You are still arguing irrationally. Make up your damn mind. Did IBD respond to you or did he not??

tmiddles wrote:
to be indicative of anything other than him being difficult.

YOU are the one being difficult.

tmiddles wrote:
I consider his offering INFOWARS as an alternative to WIKIPEDIA to be just what it is. He did it, not me.

Continued irrational reasoning due to your paradox. From now on, so long as you refuse to clear your paradox, any assertion relating to IBD's supposed claims about InfoWars will be summarily dismissed as irrational reasoning.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

You did.
Not true. Search the board for "INFOWARS" you'll see IBD introducing it as an alternative to the Wikipedia he hates so much on:
> IBdaMann on 31. January 2020, 06:31
Prior to that it was:
> Into the Night on 9. November 2017, 01:07

Irrational reasoning. Summarily dismissed.
21-04-2020 20:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Driving home from work, I notice a Chinese restaurant, apparently open for business, least doing deliveries. Decided to order up some lunch when I got home. My call was answered by a pleasant sounding woman, good english, just a hint of an accent, which was a relief. I asked if she delivered, in sort of a playful, suggestive way. She answered, the she certainly did, in sort of a sexy tone, asked what I liked. Wasn't really think about the food so much, at this point, but a possible 'happy-ending). Guess I went a little to far, when I asked how their Bat Soup was today... She just hung up on me, no dirt talk or anything, just silence, and 'click'...
21-04-2020 21:28
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Driving home from work, I notice a Chinese restaurant, apparently open for business, least doing deliveries. Decided to order up some lunch when I got home. My call was answered by a pleasant sounding woman, good english, just a hint of an accent, which was a relief. I asked if she delivered, in sort of a playful, suggestive way. She answered, the she certainly did, in sort of a sexy tone, asked what I liked. Wasn't really think about the food so much, at this point, but a possible 'happy-ending). Guess I went a little to far, when I asked how their Bat Soup was today... She just hung up on me, no dirt talk or anything, just silence, and 'click'...

Hahaha, whoops... Well, I found that funny anyway.
21-04-2020 22:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...
I wonder if that means an actual argument or rebuttal is coming? I'm going guess not.

IBD is still sore at you keepit for your taking him down on the Earth not being an isolated system thermodynamically (which single handledly destroyed most of what IBD has had to say on the subject of Climate Change for 5 years running).

And for which he has never had a counterargument:
...deleted TMS4b...

Mantras 20a2...20h...20i...29...

No argument presented. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-04-2020 12:17
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
Ignoring my point ...Denying a paradox... IBD cannot simultaneously say and NOT say "X".
What is your point? I already made my rebuttal on the zapruder film style analysis you're trying to do of what IBD might be thinking. IBD presented INFOWARS as an alternative to Wikipedia. He then was evasive and non-communicative in my attempt to engage him on the subject. That is not a "paradox". And I don't take on instructions on what to post.

So why this weird focus? To deflect from your shameless dodging of course!
tmiddles wrote:...did you consider INFOWARS to be reputable GFM? Did you have an opinion on it at all?
DODGED

tmiddles wrote:
Do you have any opinion on INFOWARS? I consider it to be total crap, and dangerous too. Why anyone would mention it much less classify it as news, it beyond my comprehension.
DODGED

tmiddles wrote:
"CDC numbers" What numbers? You call that citing a source? How about actually referencing what you are referring to. You could just say "that stuff" and be about as clear.
DODGED

Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBD ...has never had a counterargument...

No argument presented...
Yes ITN that's what I said. IBD has presented no argument and neither have you. You both just ducked the debates.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN[/quote]
22-04-2020 17:29
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:... removed mantras, sequences, RQAAs, etc...

You have yet to clear your paradox. Summarily dismissed.
22-04-2020 21:19
(14407)
tmiddles wrote: I already made my rebuttal on the zapruder film style analysis you're trying to do of what IBD might be thinking.

What?

tmiddles wrote: IBD presented INFOWARS as an alternative to Wikipedia.

Nope. You asked about conservative startups. I gave you three examples along with the years they started up. I endorsed none of them.

You knew this well because it was your RFI. Your mischaracterization of my position was clearly intentional and intended to fulfill your daily requirement to intentionally mischaracterize my position.

Edited on 22-04-2020 21:20
22-04-2020 23:04
(21597)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Ignoring my point ...Denying a paradox... IBD cannot simultaneously say and NOT say "X".
What is your point?

Mantra 29...8. His point is that you created a paradox, which you did.
tmiddles wrote:
I already made my rebuttal on the zapruder film style analysis you're trying to do of what IBD might be thinking. IBD presented INFOWARS as an alternative to Wikipedia.

Lie. He simply was listing conservative websites.
tmiddles wrote:
He then was evasive and non-communicative in my attempt to engage him on the subject.

Mantra 29.
tmiddles wrote:
That is not a "paradox". And I don't take on instructions on what to post.

Mantra 15...16b.
tmiddles wrote:
So why this weird focus? To deflect from your shameless dodging of course!

Mantra 17.
tmiddles wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...did you consider INFOWARS to be reputable GFM? Did you have an opinion on it at all?
DODGED

Mantra 29.
tmiddles wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Do you have any opinion on INFOWARS? I consider it to be total crap, and dangerous too.
Why anyone would mention it much less classify it as news, it beyond my comprehension.
DODGED

Mantra 29.
tmiddles wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
"CDC numbers" What numbers? You call that citing a source? How about actually referencing what you are referring to. You could just say "that stuff" and be about as clear.
DODGED

Mantra 29.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBD ...has never had a counterargument...

No argument presented...
Yes ITN that's what I said. IBD has presented no argument and neither have you. You both just ducked the debates.

Lie. Mantra 29. You are not debating.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 22-04-2020 23:08
25-04-2020 21:23
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:He simply was listing conservative websites.
IBdaMann wrote:I gave you three examples along with the years they started up.
So why did you pick those three? They are certainly not the most famous.

Do you consider yourself to be a "conservative" IBD? Is there some reason you seem evasive now about what you think of INFOWARS?

We are discussing it because you presented it as an alternative to Wikipedia in the context of Wikipedia being "bad". That remains true.

You said Wikipedia was BS because it was liberal. Conservative is the alternative to liberal as I pointed out and you offered those sources of conservative news.

So why would you ONLY have an opinion on Wikipedia but not on the examples you provided?

ITN? GFM? Anyone have an opinion of INFOWARS? Aside from my describing it as pond scum and IBD offering it as an alternative to Wikipedia we don't have any other input on the subject so far.

I think it's extremely relevant to everything discussed here.
26-04-2020 01:12
(21597)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 29...29...15...29...29...

The Parrot Killer

26-04-2020 01:38
(14407)
tmiddles wrote: So why did you pick those three?

They were the first three conservative startups that came to mind.

tmiddles wrote: Is there some reason you seem evasive now about what you think of INFOWARS?

I'm being exactly as evasive as you are about your thoughts on Federal Regulation 8.002 (a)(1)(iv)

tmiddles wrote: We are discussing it because you presented it as an alternative to Wikipedia in the context of Wikipedia being "bad".

Nope. We are discussing it because you misrepresented my position as you do on a daily basis. We'll get to today's misrepresentation below.

You specifically asked me for examples of conservative media startups. I gave you three along with the years they started up. You presumably did not believe it was possible for there to be a conservative startup. That was the entirety of the context. You did not ask about my endorsements or substitutes for Wikipedia. Into the Night and I have already dispelled your notion that internet website support is somehow required for a position to be valid, e.g. science. You intentionally lied about me. Was it worth it?

tmiddles wrote: You said Wikipedia was BS because it was liberal.

Nope. This is today's intentional mischaracterization by you of my position. I said Wikipedia is boolsch-'t because it is entirely dishonest. I did note that the source of the dishonesty is the Marxist agenda being pursued by the Wikipedia management, but it's the dishonesty that makes it boolsch-'t. If Wikipedia were to come under new management and to push a completely different type of dishonesty then it would still be boolsch-'t. If on the other hand the same Marxist staff were to suddenly become honest and to clean up Wikipedia and make it an honest source then yes, there would be a great deal of potential value as an information source.

Summary: It's the dishonesty.

tmiddles wrote:ITN? GFM? Anyone have an opinion of INFOWARS?

Into the Night? GFM? GasGuzzler? Anyone have an opinion on Federal Regulation 8.002 (a)(1)(iv)?

Edited on 26-04-2020 01:40
26-04-2020 02:18
keepit
★★★★★
(3059)
ibd,
What does that federal reg 8002 say?
26-04-2020 03:35
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
[quote]tmiddles wrote: You said Wikipedia was BS because it was liberal.

Nope. ... the dishonesty is the Marxist agenda being pursued by the Wikipedia management...

I fail to see a distinction: source topic: Wikipedia Accuracy
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: ... a news reporter verifies information...

... not buying this.....new requirements to perform the function of what used to be a "reporter" is now to be a leftist political activist. ....
tmiddles wrote:
So all news is left wing? Seems easily remedied if you're right wing. Start up a news site.
Also to distrust all information from all reporters leaves you with what to go on?
IBdaMann wrote:
InfoWars - founded 1999
Epoch Times - founded 2000
Waxahachie Daily Light - founded 1867 (at the advent of the Communist Manifesto becoming printed in the United States)

Is "leftist" different than "liberal" in IBDeze?
26-04-2020 03:59
(5197)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
What does that federal reg 8002 say?

Basically, it bans internet trolls from hijacking or spamming every topic, on forums, with nonsense, instead of starting their own threads, that would normally be ignored.

Originally, was about why climate change guys haven't used covid-19 as a sign, that global warming is real. The IPCC assessment reports clearly state the infectious diseases would be on the rise.

My theory is that the UN is using the computers and hardware, usually tasks with playing climate change video game models, are no being used to simulate the spread of the deadly covid-19 virus. The WHO and IPCC, are both UN agencies, why not share resources, and fear mongering. There is little difference between climate change, or covid-19, we are all going to die horribly, unless we act now, before it's too late. And pretty much like climate change like climate change, we act crazy, spend insane amounts of money, on what appears to have no effect, ruin the economy, life still goes on, poorer than we were, if hadn't listen to the profound advice of the UN 'experts'.
26-04-2020 05:43
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I found INFOWARS to be very useful on my research.I believe one should glean as much information as possible and draw their own conclusions.Subject to change this is where i am at

.CO2 may have an effect but the amount is not known by any certainty
.The scientists putting forward all the danger signs are being coerced by unknown sources
.To dare question the science brands you a denier and we should be punished
.The warmazombies do not seem to have a concept of how big the planet is and rely on simple lab experiments and computer models that they imput the data in to suit their agenda they really should go down the beach at sunset and have a look
.The more I am learning the more I can see it is a work of fiction that mankind can control the weather

I may of shared this before however in 1980 a bearded hippie dude who was 20 years old stated on national television that at the rate the Amazon was disappearing it would all be gone by 2000.He was good enough to appear on the same show in 2000 as a 40 year old suited businessman and state that his group had been instructed to make this claim and believed it at the time and had to go extreme to get public attention.There is more Amazon rainforest now and the pictures of the farmers burning is last years jungle that they cut down as it was growing on to their pastoral land.I have worked in the military in a tropical rainforest at Tully and trust me there is nothing dry to burn its either humid hot and raining or hot and raining.
4,000 millimetres
Tully has a tropical rainforest climate (Köppen climate classification Af). With an average annual rainfall exceeding 4,000 millimetres (160 in), and the highest-ever annual rainfall in a populated area of Australia (7,900 millimetres (310 in) in 1950), Tully is arguably the wettest town in Australia.
Try having a BBQ in that
26-04-2020 08:22
(5197)
Florida isn't the tropics, but close enough, that vegetation grows pretty quick most of the year. The winter months aren't really cold, just dry, so we get a little break from it. Most of the year, it's pretty much a weekly battle. Can pretty much get away with going about three weeks, before the city complains about the lawn. Not a good idea, tougher to cut, plus the threat of fines. Burning was a common practice for clearing land, before air-quality was a big concern. Of course, farmers burning off some land, couple times of year, wasn't really a big deal. Few days, maybe a week or so, and it was done for the season. Wildfires burn a lot more acres every year. Many of those could be better managed, but it's work and money, few people are interesting in actually do, just complaining about it.
26-04-2020 11:14
(21597)
duncan61 wrote:
I found INFOWARS to be very useful on my research.I believe one should glean as much information as possible and draw their own conclusions.Subject to change this is where i am at

I tend to agree. If anything the whole arguments about Infowars has shown me a website that contains some pretty good information.
duncan61 wrote:
.CO2 may have an effect but the amount is not known by any certainty

Actually it is. Absolutely none.

For CO2 to be able to warm the Earth, it would have to be a source of energy. It isn't. Neither can it trap light or thermal energy, since neither are possible to trap.
duncan61 wrote:
.The scientists putting forward all the danger signs are being coerced by unknown sources
.To dare question the science brands you a denier and we should be punished

There is no science in the Church of Global Warming. They utterly deny science and mathematics. The so-called 'greenhouse effect' conflicts with existing theories of science without falsifying them. Thus the 'greenhouse effect' theory itself fails the test of external consistency. Since 'global warming' and 'climate change' remain undefined, the 'greenhouse effect' theory also fails the internal consistency test since it uses as a predicate 'global warming' or 'climate change'. Therefore the 'greenhouse effect' itself is undefined.
duncan61 wrote:
.The warmazombies do not seem to have a concept of how big the planet is and rely on simple lab experiments and computer models that they imput the data in to suit their agenda they really should go down the beach at sunset and have a look

They should. Sunsets at the beach are at the least often beautiful. Enjoying the beauty that is the Earth instead of whining how ugly the Earth is would do them some good.
duncan61 wrote:
.The more I am learning the more I can see it is a work of fiction that mankind can control the weather

Dead nuts correct. Much of this fiction has come out of the movies, usually in disaster films or science fiction films.

The Parrot Killer

26-04-2020 13:55
(3979)
duncan61 wrote:
I found INFOWARS to be very useful...
There's all kinds of stuff online. A Flat Earther finds the Flat Earth Forum to be very useful. Some people believe dinosaurs are a hoax and they find useful backup for that.

duncan61 wrote:
.CO2 ...not known by any certainty
.The scientists ....coerced by unknown sources
...it is a work of fiction that mankind can control the weather...

So maybe one persons conspiracy theory is another persons cutting edge break through. But ask yourself if it's plausible. How would "unknown sources" pressure a massive demographic (all scientists) and not have their cover blown? Also the inability to nail something doesn't make it go away or mean we are wrong to be concerned about it.

"Any certainty" is a bit broad. Almost everything is known roughly, depending on your definition of roughly. Personally I have my doubts about CO2s impact but to dismiss the theory because there is no "certainty" is not a legit complaint. Compared to what?

Also not being able to nail something doesn't mean you are wrong. I'm sure in the past it was very challenging for those who understood that social distancing was critical in preventing disease to convince people to do so when they did not yet have the tech to provide more evidence to prove their point as they do today. They were still right though.

Into the Night wrote:
For CO2 to be able to warm the Earth, it would have to be a source of energy. It isn't. Neither can it trap light or thermal energy, since neither are possible to trap.
LONG since debunked. ITN's claim that the lower atmosphere, ground level, of a planet cannot have more thermal energy than what the Sun provides, that this must mean energy is "created", is disproved by the reality of Earth being some 30C warmer than the temperature that matches what we get fromt he Sun (the equilibrium temp). But one can quibble about the accuracy of measuring the Earths temp so there is Venus which demolishes this notion beyond any plausible claim that we aren't accurate enough. Venus is 500C hotter at the bottom of the atmosphere than the planet's equilibrium temp. The entirely false notion that the 1st LTD is violated by this has been dismantled here:Misuse of the 1st LTD, Plancks Law/SB Law, and glaring hypocrisy of "Valid Data" exposed:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/venus-is-hotter-than-mercury--d6-e2710-s560.php#post_53018
37 days with no reply
ITN and IBD just ducked that one. 5 years of lying from them both.

ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 26-04-2020 14:07
26-04-2020 18:52
(21597)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 35b1...35b1...10 (conspiracy<->science)...35a...bigotry...7...25j...29...36e...21...
Also not being able to nail something doesn't mean you are wrong. I'm sure in the past it was very challenging for those who understood that social distancing was critical in preventing disease to convince people to do so when they did not yet have the tech to provide more evidence to prove their point as they do today. They were still right though.
deleted Mantras 20a1...7...25g...paradox G...25j...25c...25g...7...20a1...20j...29...lie...

6 feet does not stop a virus.

Paradox (U):
1) social distancing works. It was used in past plagues.
2) There were past plagues. Social distancing didn't stop them.
Which is it, dude?

BTW, feel like clearing any one of your earlier 20 paradoxes?

The Parrot Killer

26-04-2020 21:23
(5197)
Anyone else finding it disturbing, that both the main fear mongering agencies these days, are part of the UN? Both the WHO, and the IPCC, are using computer models, as if they are able to predict the future, an generating guidelines and policy, based on the outcome of what is essentially, a 'what if?', video game. Both the 'pandemic' and 'climate change', are a control-freak's wet dream.
26-04-2020 21:35
keepit
★★★★★
(3059)
Too much suspicion about the un, the ipcc, and the who. Where does all the suspicion stop? It's not healthy.
26-04-2020 21:54
(21597)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Anyone else finding it disturbing, that both the main fear mongering agencies these days, are part of the UN? Both the WHO, and the IPCC, are using computer models, as if they are able to predict the future, an generating guidelines and policy, based on the outcome of what is essentially, a 'what if?', video game. Both the 'pandemic' and 'climate change', are a control-freak's wet dream.

A well practiced wet dream at that.

The Parrot Killer

26-04-2020 21:55
(21597)
keepit wrote:
Too much suspicion about the un, the ipcc, and the who. Where does all the suspicion stop? It's not healthy.

It is healthy to suspect the UN, especially with all the religion and socialism they are pushing.

The Parrot Killer

27-04-2020 11:58
(5197)
keepit wrote:

Check there 'about us' on their websites... They have a purpose, and goals, basically, an agenda. They are doing, what they believe is in the best interest. You know, that it's not possible to please everyone, so some people get screwed over. Usually, it's the people that pay them the least, since they can't exist, without funding. Nobody wants to fund them, if they are doing something significant, to justify the expense. They need global conflicts, warming, and disease to exist.
27-04-2020 13:12
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
The IPCC fabricate data to suit their Agenda to get funding.Ask Nils-Axel Mörner.His research showed 1mm ocean rise in the northern hemisphere and no change in the southern and the IPCC would not accept it and he resigned as the chairperson on the IPCC.
27-04-2020 14:57
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
Paradox (U):
1) social distancing works. It was used in past plagues.
2) There were past plagues. Social distancing didn't stop them.
Which is it, dude?

ITN's version of a paradox:
1) bullet proof vests work
2) a man was killed wearing a bullet proof vest, by a bullet!
Which is it dude?

Welcome to planet Earth where purity and 100% anything is nearly nonexistent regardless of the subject matter.

You seem to believe a virus is magic. Of course where and what source material you employ is always kept a mystery.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Anyone else finding it disturbing, ...computer models, as if they are able to predict the future, an generating guidelines and policy, ...
What is disturbing is the large base of American's that are anti-science and anti-technology. Primarily Trump voters they are an active threat to our peaceful progress going forward. You're a good example Harvey as you flout the guidance in dealing with Covid-19 and put everyone you interact with at risk.
27-04-2020 15:52
(14407)
tmiddles wrote:
ITN's version of a paradox:
1) bullet proof vests work
2) a man was killed wearing a bullet proof vest, by a bullet!
Which is it dude?

Nope. Find one that Into the Night actually made as your example of his version of a paradox.

As far as I can tell, the fictional example you concocted is NOT of the type that he would make.

Welcome to planet Earth where honesty counts for something, regardless of the subject matter.

27-04-2020 15:56
(14407)
keepit wrote: Too much suspicion about the un, the ipcc, and the who. Where does all the suspicion stop? It's not healthy.

The UN, the IPCC and the WHO have lost all trust. They are regularly dishonest at tmiddles levels. They misinform at your levels. They are not to be trusted.

Page 3 of 4<1234>

Join the debate Climate Change caused Covid-19?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact