Climate Change caused Covid-19?

Page 4 of 4<<<234
27-04-2020 21:29
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Paradox (U):
1) social distancing works. It was used in past plagues.
2) There were past plagues. Social distancing didn't stop them.
Which is it, dude?

ITN's version of a paradox:
1) bullet proof vests work
2) a man was killed wearing a bullet proof vest, by a bullet!
Which is it dude?

Welcome to planet Earth where purity and 100% anything is nearly nonexistent regardless of the subject matter.

You seem to believe a virus is magic. Of course where and what source material you employ is always kept a mystery.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Anyone else finding it disturbing, ...computer models, as if they are able to predict the future, an generating guidelines and policy, ...
What is disturbing is the large base of American's that are anti-science and anti-technology. Primarily Trump voters they are an active threat to our peaceful progress going forward. You're a good example Harvey as you flout the guidance in dealing with Covid-19 and put everyone you interact with at risk.

You are truly clueless about science and technology. There is nothing wrong with either, it's they they way they can be used, abused, and manipulated. You do the same thing with words on the computer screen, just to entertain yourself. Science and technology, are just tools we all use. Really depends on what people intend to use them for. I have a pretty good understanding of electronics, and computers, and keep up on the technology. I now what's being done, what can be done, and what people hope to do.
27-04-2020 21:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Paradox (U):
1) social distancing works. It was used in past plagues.
2) There were past plagues. Social distancing didn't stop them.
Which is it, dude?

ITN's version of a paradox:
1) bullet proof vests work
2) a man was killed wearing a bullet proof vest, by a bullet!
Which is it dude?

Welcome to planet Earth where purity and 100% anything is nearly nonexistent regardless of the subject matter.

You seem to believe a virus is magic. Of course where and what source material you employ is always kept a mystery.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Anyone else finding it disturbing, ...computer models, as if they are able to predict the future, an generating guidelines and policy, ...
What is disturbing is the large base of American's that are anti-science and anti-technology. Primarily Trump voters they are an active threat to our peaceful progress going forward. You're a good example Harvey as you flout the guidance in dealing with Covid-19 and put everyone you interact with at risk.

You are truly clueless about science and technology. There is nothing wrong with either, it's they they way they can be used, abused, and manipulated. You do the same thing with words on the computer screen, just to entertain yourself. Science and technology, are just tools we all use. Really depends on what people intend to use them for. I have a pretty good understanding of electronics, and computers, and keep up on the technology. I now what's being done, what can be done, and what people hope to do.

I feel like being an a$$hole today Harvey. Am lifting up a drink to toast you

The problem IMHO is that people don't know enough about science to have an opinion. And when I say science, it gets into history some. They don't understand basic cause and effect.
It's like that science article you posted about. That pass in Norway was supposed to have been used from 300 AD to 1,000 AD. Just not possible because Europe cooled during the Dark Ages.
It's possible that they found evidence of it being used during 2 different warm periods. And yet if as they said, it was used for 700 years, that means that glacial melt is regional. I'm not really sure how you and everyone else missed that.
But like I said, I feel like being an a$$hole today and thought I would point out what everyone missed.

p.s., as I said, I am being humble. If you like, I could explain it to you and others why I'm so very, very humble. I am lifting up a drink to toast you

Edited on 27-04-2020 21:53
28-04-2020 07:47
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
The UN, the IPCC and the WHO have lost all trust. They are regularly dishonest ...
That from INFOWARS?
28-04-2020 08:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
The UN, the IPCC and the WHO have lost all trust. They are regularly dishonest ...
That from INFOWARS?

Nope. The dishonesty is directly from the UN, the IPCC and the WHO.

I see what you're trying to do. You are trying to compete with them. You are shooting for the big leagues , I see. Go get 'em Tiger.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-04-2020 17:00
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
They are regularly dishonest ...
It's one thing to not have a citation or reference but to just say stuff and not even have a supporting argument is truly pointless.

You say things without support, they are rebutted with support, you don't respond.

Yawn and boo
28-04-2020 18:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
They are regularly dishonest ...
It's one thing to not have a citation or reference but to just say stuff and not even have a supporting argument is truly pointless.

You say things without support, they are rebutted with support, you don't respond.

Yawn and boo

Mantras 4d...22d...5...29...

No argument presented. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 4 of 4<<<234

Join the debate Climate Change caused Covid-19?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact