▼ Content

Climate Change - Be careful or you might learn something

Page 5 of 5<<<345
17-04-2022 18:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:What about her face with a rainbow like this on the tip of a finger?

Yes but it is hard to tell it is her

You're going to have to talk to Branner about that. Send him a PM and ask if the avatar image size restriction can be increased from 100x100 pixels to 200x200 pixels.

Otherwise there is nothing I can do. That would happen to any photo image that is reduced to 100-pixels square.

GretaGroupie wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Should have put it on the 'middle finger'...
Oh I like that Harvey but it might be hard to see her face if you have the whole hand in the picture

How do you know that isn't the middle finger?
17-04-2022 18:37
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

That's a good one IBM. I still like my sinking ship so I am using middle finger greta as my singature.

What do you think?

17-04-2022 19:22
(14407)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That's a good one IBM. I still like my sinking ship so I am using middle finger greta as my singature.

What do you think?

As long as you are thinking independently, all is well.

Another challenge heading your way is the eventual realization that all of this Greta fascination that you have is just you allowing yourself to be manipulated politically. I'm glad you have interests that you pursue, along with goals and dreams. However, the people who are manipulating you through Greta would steal your dreams in a heartbeat.

If you want to convince yourself that this is true, notice that Greta never publicly debates anything on forums such as this one. She ONLY reads from prepared statements.

Who is manipulating you? ... those who write Greta's prepared statements ... and that's why they never show their faces. They just have Greta read to you your orders as to what you are to believe, and you allow them to do your thinking for you.

Anyway, that will be your challenge when you decide to tackle it and to think independently instead of taking the easy way that doesn't require any thinking on your part.

... but yes, it's a great signature pic.
17-04-2022 19:29
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
As long as you are thinking independently, all is well.

I think I see what you are saying but I like her for more than just climate change cause I think she is a tranny too even if she does not admit it yet. She dresses a lot like a boy and sounds a lot like a boy and I think a lot of other kids look up to her for being that and I do too. I just with everyone felt like it was okay for everyone to just be who they are and not afraid.

I have to go get some nappy time before work.

Thank you for listening to me.

17-04-2022 20:17
(14407)
GretaGroupie wrote:[quote]IBdaMann wrote:She dresses a lot like a boy and sounds a lot like a boy and I think a lot of other kids look up to her for being that and I do too.

Greta dresses exactly as she is told to dress. Her handlers have her rehearse her scripts, down to the voice inflections. Everything about her is artificial, so that mass audiences of gullible people will then simply embrace what she is reading to them.

The only time Greta was ever allowed to answer any questions (of which I am aware) was when she "testified" before a special session of the US Congress in which only those House representatives who were invited were in attendance and all the questions were vetted in advance ... so that Greta could be taught the correct English response. There were no grilling interrogations by any scientists. Greta never defined any of her terms.

Personally, I consider Greta to be an insult to my intelligence and I am offended by adults who expect me to jump on her political bandwagon, but I do feel sorry for her. She is being used/manipulated more than anyone.
18-04-2022 17:40
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
Greta dresses exactly as she is told to dress.

I like how she looks and sometimes I try to imitate her as a girl.

I know you do not like her and that is okay but I can not wait to see what she does and says.

I told you about her new book that is coming out?

RE: Republican Bigotry Toward Trannys19-04-2022 01:09
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
No, you don't like the prevailing bigotry within the Republican party toward trannys.

But you are fine with their bigotry toward beaners, ragheads, and n words.

Pick a side, bitch!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I know you do not like her and that is okay but I can not wait to see what she does and says.

19-04-2022 05:40
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Im a BM wrote:
No, you don't like the prevailing bigotry within the Republican party toward trannys.

But you are fine with their bigotry toward beaners, ragheads, and n words.

Pick a side, bitch!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What a nasty man(?) to say such filthy things on a forum. We don't have to like everybody equally. There are nasty, bad people, and there a decent people. Doesn't matter what they look like, or believe. It's how you behave, and represent yourself. You, of course, are obviously a nasty, smelly sock-puppet. Doesn't matter your race, or orientation/preference. You are still a nasty individual. I don't hate on people for their climate change beliefs, political leanings, or really anything, until they try to force their beliefs on me, insulting me for not changing my ways.
19-04-2022 16:01
(350)
Im a BM wrote:
Pick a side, bitch!

You sound very angry sealover and you could have a cup of tea and then close your eyes and think happy thoughts.

Here is a pretty pic of some cute polar bears for you to look at while you have some tea. I know polar bears can be scarey but they looks happy in this pic so you can enjoy it.

AFTERTHOUGHT: NOTE TO IBM we really need to do that National Climate Change Is Real Day cause sealover is going crazy.

Edited on 19-04-2022 16:03
20-04-2022 00:34
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Dejame explicartelo por si acaso no eres capaz de comprender el doble sentido.

Las palabras "..que vive abajo en el suelo de noche" tienen doble sentido.

Por un lado, quiere decir algo que vive en la tierra durante la noche.

Por el otro lado, quiere decir algo que vive en la MIERDA.

No hay un solo unambiguous definition pare "suelo de noche".

Entiendes? Claro que no.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
Welcome again newcomers!

Yes, the pursuit of "climate" definitions can be daunting.

I would encourage you to watch and learn from it. The fact that nothing ever gets defined should teach you volumes.

I would encourage you to post questions along with your requests for unambiguous definitions.

I would discourage you going down any rabbit holes of useless buzzwords.

This month marks my 11111st post on this site. At the beginning, like now, there was an endless chain of warmizombies and climate lemmings insisting they were/are "scientists" while never offering unambiguous definitions for their bizarre and technically inaccurate terms.

None of the requests for definitions ever received anything but lame excuses and double-downs on dishonesty, and this has been a number of years in the running so don't be discouraged; simply learn from it all.

The scientific method is one of the tools you can use to evaluate the "sacrosanct" arguments presented by warmizombies and climate lemmings on this site. If you cannot apply the scientific method because the presented argument is unfalsifiable, you already have your answer.

This website is a bit different. All posters are encouraged to think freely and to apply critical reasoning. This annoys the bejeebees out of the scientifically illiterate warmizombies and climate lemmings who have been assured in their safe spaces that their mere belief in Global Warming transforms them into science geniuses and climate justice superheroes. As such, they are totally unprepared for any questions or to defend any arguments they have been told to make.

Don't fall for the phony claims of authority or expertise. Warmizombies are not capable of thinking for themselves as is noted by their reliance on others to do their thinking for them. None of their arguments are their own; all are the arguments of others that were simply handed to them to believe and to regurgitate without question. As such, they can be pretty stupid. Don't have food in your mouth when you are reading.

Apply the scientific method and you'll be fine. Remember to ask plenty of questions and to demand unambiguous definitions for any terms that are unclear in any way.
20-04-2022 03:58
(14407)
Im a BM wrote:Dejame explicartelo ...

No es necesario, te entendi la primera vez. Piensas que eres genio por el copiar las palabras de otros.

El castellano no te brinda nada de inteligenica.

El con boca de diarrea siempre habla mierda.
20-04-2022 04:27
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Sabes bien lo que eres.

En el fondo, no lo puedes negar.

Eres sociopatico.

No jueges bien con otros.

Te da alegria herir.

Tu eres asqueroso.

En serio, eres diabolico.

Pero tu reino de terror se ha acabado.

Tienes quizas cinco seguidores creyentes que te respetan. En lo mas maximo.

Sin su cult leader, su culto de religion anti cientifica se caye facilmente.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:Dejame explicartelo ...

No es necesario, te entendi la primera vez. Piensas que eres genio por el copiar las palabras de otros.

El castellano no te brinda nada de inteligenica.

El con boca de diarrea siempre habla mierda.
20-04-2022 04:42
(14407)
Im a BM wrote: Sabes bien lo que eres.

El sabelotodo. Veniste al sitio correcto con tus preguntas ... pero a lo equivocado con tu fantasia.

No temes de buscarme la ayuda.

Im a BM wrote:En serio, eres diabolico. Pero tu reino de terror se ha acabado.

Oye, cabron, te sentiras mejor si mandas al hombre que coje a tu mujer a permitirte un ratito con ella.

Im a BM wrote:Tienes quizas cinco seguidores creyentes que te respetan.

No tengo ningun seguidor pero muchos que me respetan. Muy pocos me quieren pero todos me respetan.

A ti, todos te burlan.
Attached image:

20-04-2022 05:32
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Chinga to madre?
20-04-2022 17:27
(350)
Buongorno means hello in Italian.

It is all I know but I will learn more.

25-04-2022 19:33
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Meh.

IBdaMann wrote:
sealover wrote:So this means you'll stay in the grown-up pool, right? It's not that I'm afraid of you. It's just that some of the other kids will think you're scary.

I make no promises and everybody thinks I'm scary.

You can bet I'll drop on by the kiddie pool unannounced on occasion. It'll be a lot of fun.

Page 5 of 5<<<345

Join the debate Climate Change - Be careful or you might learn something:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact